Faze 4 Orchestras Reviews

1 User photo

• Beth

Beth Charles · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Amazing Band

Next Faze played at our son and daughter in law’s wedding this past weekend with consistently high energy throughout the night. They had a terrific setlist. They didn’t appear to take any breaks. Our guests were constantly dancing. When the combination of a great crowd and a great band come together, it’s truly magic

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Gianna

Gianna Genovesi · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Love in the time of Coronavirus

Although we had to postpone our wedding until next year due to the coronavirus crisis, I just had to leave a review for Faze 4. By far, they were the kindest, most understanding and flexible vendor we hired.

Not only did Bob immediately offer to help us reschedule, but his general vibe felt so positive that it really lifted my spirits! For most of us, this is our first or second wedding - we aren't the experts. The Faze 4 team is professional, personable, and gave crucial advice beyond the music.

It's inevitable that something will go wrong on your wedding day (hopefully not as wrong as a full on pandemic). Having vendors that support you and make you feel like they are as invested in your happiness as you are is imperative to weathering any bumps in the road.

I am beyond excited for our new wedding date, and that we will have the Faze 4 team there with us!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Hochberg · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Faze 4 Band review

Bob and Original Faze 4 band just played at my wedding and made the night absolutely amazing. My wedding would not have been the same without Faze 4. From the moment we entered the ballroom they had the party up and dancing throughout the entire night. They absolutely crushed our first dance song and entrance song, my husband and I were in awe of how great they sounded!! They played a great mix of songs and everyone was in love with the songs they played. The band itself was incredible and sounded amazing no matter what song they played. They interacted with the crowd which everyone loved and made it even more fun. Bob was easy to work with and an amazing MC at the wedding transitioning easily between dance music and speeches. Everyone came up to me during the party and said it was the best band they ever heard, and people have continuously been texting and calling since the wedding to tell me how amazing the band was. I 100% rec commend Faze 4, they are professional and honest and made the planning process so easy. They will give you the most memorable night of your life!!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Hildy Teplitz · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Best band!

Where do I begin? Our daughter’s wedding was this past weekend and just as we felt, all the texts, phone calls and posts underscored that “this was the best band we’ve ever heard!” That basically says it all….
    From the first note to the last, Faze 4’s Alex Gold and his band kept the dance floor packed! No one stopped till the lights went on and the party was over. Their energy, enthusiasm and all-out heartfelt performance reflected their immense talent and blew everyone away. They read the crowd perfectly and the mutual excitement sent things to the next level. At times, they were literally on the dance floor with us, enjoying the party every bit as much as we all did!
    We watched countless videos and knew this was our band the moment we saw them, but their talent and performance far exceeded our expectations!
    Alex and his band made our daughter’s wedding UNFORGETTABLE!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Joanne

Joanne Geller · Married on 05/24/2020

Use Faze 4! I only wish I could give more than 5 stars!

I knew Faze 4 was great since we had used them for my older daughter's wedding back in 2017. So it was a no-brainer to use them for my younger daughter's wedding in 2020. But lo and behold, the CORONA VIRUS caused us to move the date. My daughter and her fiancé were so centered and mature about this as they understood the big picture, but they absolutely loved the band they had chosen, and we all know that after the people at your wedding, the band is probably the most important factor. Bob was fantastic. Every phone call and email was answered promptly, with empathy, and even a dose of necessary humor. We're all rescheduled and would be remiss if we didn't give Faze 4 a huge shout out. Their bands are fantastic and their customer service is exceptional.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Hannah · Married on 01/11/2020

Faze 4 is fantastic!

Faze 4 is fantastic! After meeting with Bob, we knew that we needed Faze 4 for our wedding. They traveled to Washington, DC for our January wedding at the Cosmos Club. Bob was very attentive and offered great advice throughout the process. Even more importantly, the music that they played was perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire time, and our guests are still raving about how incredible the band was.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Jake Berman · Married on 11/02/2019

Hire Michael Kane if you want the most incredible band at your wedding!!!

My husband and I had Michael Kane at our wedding on November 2. They were absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Their playlist was amazing and people were out of their seats dancing the entire night. The band was extremely interactive with the crowd and was on the floor with us all night. People were coming up to us the entire night telling us how amazing the band was and we are still getting texts about the band. We would recommend Michael Kane to everyone!!!!! Thank you for an amazing unforgettable night!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Nicole Sweeney Caputo · Married on 10/12/2019

Alex Gold / Faze 4 - Exceptional

My husband and I were married on October 12, 2019 and we had Alex Gold / Faze 4 band play during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They were absolutely incredible and without having any biases since it was our wedding, the best band I’ve ever seen! We are still getting compliments on how incredible they were and many guests are asking us for their information to use in the future! I can’t say enough about how amazing this group was. They played a wide variety of music and the dance floor was packed the entire night. In fact, after the “last song” everyone was chanting “one more song, one more song, one more song!” And they played one more for us! Amazing band and company to hire!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse Ingber · Married on 09/21/2019

Still rocking a week later!

Highly recommend. We had the pleasure of using them for both of our son's weddings, most recently on 9/21/19. Fabulous selection of music, incredible energy, longest hora!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Jill Katz · Married on 08/31/2019

Bob and the Original Faze 4 band ROCKED my wedding night!!!

I cannot say more amazing things about Bob/Faze 4/The original Faze 4!! There are truly no words to describe how amazing they are!! Bob and his band made sure it was the most incredible night of our lives and succeeded! Bob and his band are so professional, talented and are the best in the business. Before our wedding, Bob had the patience to guide us with our music choices and listen to what we wanted while still giving his professional guidance. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and if I could do it all again, I would pick Bob and his band a million times over!!!
    The dance floor rocked the ENTIRE night. My husband and I had some concerns about the party ending at 1:30am but with every song they played, the night just kept getting better and songs kept on rocking!! The music was so vibrant, the energy was so electric, and the vocals were so vibrant!
    The next day we got so many calls from our guests with the following comments: “That was the best wedding band I have ever heard.”, “The energy on the dance floor was going on all night!”, “Best wedding I have ever been to!”
    The wedding band is such an important and key part to a wedding. If you are a bride or groom reading this, do not even hesitate to book with Bob. Grab one of the Faze 4 bands before someone else does! You will not be sorry!! Thank you to Bob and the Original Faze 4 band for the most incredible night of our lives!!!! We love you!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Marchese · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding on 8/30/2019

We hired Scott Yanney Band for our wedding on August 30, 2019 and they did not disappoint! The music at my wedding was exactly what my husband and I wanted. They got everyone up dancing with a variety of different songs and the sound was incredible! The dance floor was packed the whole night. My friends and family raved about the music for weeks after the wedding. Such a great experience, they were so beyond talented!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Brooke Melzer · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding Voices and Instruments

Project Madison is the most amazing band that we were lucky to use for our wedding. Their voices and instruments work together incredibly and we could have not asked for better music. Our guests still rave about the band. Thank you for the most memorable wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Marlee · Married on 07/06/2019

Original Faze 4 - Incredible!

Bob and the Original Faze 4 Band were absolutely incredible at our wedding! From the beginning planning stages Bob led us through all of the details and directed us as to the best way our night should flow. He was 100% correct in all of his advise and our wedding would not have been the same without him! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and did not stop raving about the band afterwards. Thank you Bob and the Original Faze 4 for making our wedding even better than we could've imagined!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Muller · Married on 06/29/2019

Faze 4 - Michael Kane: THE best wedding band we've ever seen!

Ahead of our June 2019 wedding, my wife and I had made a deal. She would hire the photographer, and I’d get the band of my choice. I called Bob from Faze 4 Orchestras; friends of ours had worked with him the year before, and we couldn’t stop talking about their wedding band.

When it came time for the little lady and I to tie the knot, Bob couldn’t have been easier to work with. I was disappointed to learn the band we’d seen had broken up, but Faze 4 Orchestras had upwards of 15 other bands to choose from with extensive videos of each on their website. By the time I chose one, we were VERY lucky that the Michael Kane Band was still available.

Mike and the guys completely blew the doors off our venue from the moment we made our entrance. People would NOT stop dancing, even through dinner. Before our wedding, I’d never seen every dinner table empty as the waiters tried to serve the main course. Even our friends who tipped us off to Faze 4 Orchestras said Michael Kane was the best wedding band they’d ever seen. My 72 year-old aunt danced for four hours straight, and nearly every one of my friends has asked for the band by name.

My wife and I dreaded planning the wedding, but we look back on the night with amazement. Faze 4 made the planning as seamless as possible, and Michael Kane made it a night to remember. Bob, Mike, and the entire band have our eternal gratitude for the incredible job they did that night!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Next faze was amazing

We hired NextFaze and couldn’t be happier. They played every song we asked for and kept the party going all night, even through an “encore” chant when the wedding was technically over. There were no breaks in the music at any time during the entire affair. Seven weeks later and people are still talking to us about the band. Even the “older” crowd stayed dancing well past dessert. Bob was great to work with, every question was answered and he had perfect guidance for the whole planning process. We couldn’t have asked for a better night and it would not have been possible without Jamie (band leader) and Next Faze!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best Wedding Band Ever!!!!!!!

The Next Faze *made* our whole wedding! My husband and I are not huge dancers ourselves, but we are both very passionate about music... so we wanted our guests to have fun on the dance floor. After seeing them at another wedding we knew we had to have Next Faze at our wedding. I honestly think all 200 people made it out there to dance with us because of the band's talent and energy. One of my guests said, "I have never in my entire life seen that many people have that much fun that quickly at a wedding!" It got better as the night went on. Countless guests from both sides have since commented on the band and how impressed they were with their ability to incorporate so many different genres throughout the night. My husband and I even spent the whole night on the dance floor dancing! :) We are so grateful to Jaime and his talented team of musicians for making our wedding the best night ever!--

Amanda and Matthew Feldman
    June 15th, 2019

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Susan

Susan Dembo · Married on 05/11/2019

The Dance Floor Was Packed

We used the Michael Kane band and they were amazing! The dance floor was packed with energy. The band sounded so professional and the voices were fabulous. We couldn't have been happier. Throughout the evening the guests were commenting on how excellent the band was!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Allison

Allison Matlin · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!!

We and our guests were blown away by Scott Yahney. The band was unbelievable and the music didn’t stop!!! The range of music was diverse and exactly what we wanted with a mix of older and new songs. Our guests never sat down and the feedback we’ve received has been overwhelmingly positive and complimentary- everyone wanted to know more about our band! Working with Faze 4 and Scott has made this experience super easy and unforgettable, we would recommend them over and over.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Matthew Warmbrand · Married on 12/15/2018

Spectacular

We can't thank Faze 4 enough. The music was incredible and had people dancing from start to finish.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Leah Yatkowitz · Married on 12/15/2018

Best band ever!

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Faze4!! From dealing with Bob, who is so knowledgable and helpful throughout the whole process, to the band itself, Scott Yanney. Spectacular! We would absolutely use them again for any event. Faze4 came highly recommended from friends and colleagues and was totally worth it. Scott Yanney and his band were incredible. Almost a month has passed now since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how great the band was and so are we!!! We wanted happy, dancing guests all night long and that's what we got. If you are looking for a band that will read the crowd and keep everyone on their feet – Scott Yanney is the way to go!! Our expectations were met and exceeded; Scott even surprised my husband and I by learning 2 of our favorite alternative songs – an amazing gift to top off the night! Thank you for such an amazing event!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Karen · Married on 11/10/2018

You will not find a better wedding band than the Original Faze 4. They are the only band that gets my husband on the dance floor. They were extremely accommodating and played the rather nontraditional songs my husband requested, in addition to the pop and classic music I asked for. All of our guests were impressed by them and they know how to keep the party going. If the band was still playing, we would still be on the dance floor, as my mother said. You cannot be disappointed with them!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Lindsay E · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing band!

We loved Faze 4 Orchestras for our wedding! The dance floor was packed the whole night, the band was upbeat and sounded great and played most of our requests. Helped make the wedding an incredible, fun night!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Donna · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely terrific!

Project Madison, a Faze 4 band, recently played at our daughter’s wedding at Bourne Mansion. The compliments we received from our guest were countless! The band members were all professional and courteous, as well as extremely talented. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed having them play at our daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Alisa · Married on 09/29/2018

We had the Michael Kane band from Faze4 for our wedding over the weekend at Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ. Out of the gates the entire team at Faze4 was extraordinarily responsive, easy to work with and flexible from changing songs last minute to taking in long lists of requests. On the day they executed flawlessly from the ceremony to the last song. They were incredible. I didn't stop dancing the entire night as the bride, and all i've heard from every single on of my guests was THAT BAND was incredible. They made the day perfection and I haven't had as much fun in my life. I attached the photo that I think shows my emotion throughout the entire night! THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Christina · Married on 09/21/2018

From day 1 it has been an absolutely perfect experience working with Mingo and Metropolis. Mingo treated my now husband and i like we were the only wedding they were working, and we felt so important and well taken care of through the whole process. They were so flexible and help with everything. Any question i had, i just had to email and i got an immediate response. Everyone knows the music and the food are the 2 most important parts of a wedding, and Metropolis was such a huge hit- we got married last week and every day people are still talking about them! They played for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and then had everyone up on their feet for the reception. It was absolutely incredible - at one point we turned around and saw EVERY person at our wedding on the dance floor, for multiple songs. Several people went out of their way to tell my husband and i that they sounded better than the original songs that a DJ would play, and that it almost felt like a concert because they were so good and engaging. They fed off the energy in the audience and vice-versa, and had everyone up on their feet all night long. They even learned about 3 songs for us. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier to find Metropolis. They are incredibly talented and made our wedding a huge hit!! I would recommend them all day every day- so professional and also SO much fun!

Sent on 09/28/2018