Faymus Media Reviews

48 | Cranford, NJ

48 Reviews for Faymus Media

Anthony Farelli · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Great Photographer! Easy To Work With, Thank You!

Such a pleasure working with them! Very easy to work with. Corey took care of all my concerns, the photos were gorgeous. Beautiful wedding album, and prints. I will recommend to anyone getting married. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Karolina Blaszczak · Married on 09/22/2018

So thankful for them!!! If you book with them, you wont regret it!!!

Hands down one of the best out there!!!! I am able to re-live my wedding day allll over again at anytime because I have these beautiful memories to look over. From the pictures to the video, absolutely stunning!!!! Forever thankful for these memories and to the guys that helped make them happen!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me begin by stating that Corey is simply THE BEST!!!! I have to admit I had a fairly rough wedding day with some of my vendors and Corey was my saving grace. Without him I may have gone bonkers. Here is what to expect from the brilliant Corey. When you chat with Corey he will let you know that he will be a fly on the wall at your event, capturing every moment but indiscreetly without you as the client even noticing. This is not a con, it’s a major major PRO. When it’s your wedding day you will notice that many people will be in your face, bothering you, harassing you and just plain annoying you for every little thing and trust me knowing that a professional is at your event doing exactly what you asked for without bothering you will be something you immensely appreciate on the day of. It may be something you don’t even realize you need at the time but trust me you really want and don’t even know it. This is not to say that Corey was invisible.. because when things went awry Corey was there solving mistakes that other vendors were making and I couldn’t believe how wonderful he was. At one point I was very upset at my wedding and Corey was there in two seconds flat to be a comfort. His work ethic is outstanding!!! This is also one of the best reviews I will probably write in my life because honestly he deserves every word of thanks and gratitude. I saw some mention in previous reviews that apparently a woman or two out of hundreds of reviews had difficulty reaching him. This was not the case for me I found that he was the easiest to reach at all times and is very communicative and to the point. He kept his word to a tee and didn’t skip a single beat. Corey was running a special when I purchased a package from him and boy oh boy I hope he continues running them lol because the price I got for the value was remarkable and worth every penny and more. What more could you ask for in a videographer and human being than professionalism, kindness, Personality, quality!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Frank · Married on 05/12/2018

I hired Corey to take care of my wedding in May 2018. The booking process was very easy and Corey was friendly and he explained everything to us. The photos he took were absolutely amazing! My wife absolutely and I both love them! I highly recommend Corey and Faymus Media if you're getting married. His team is very thoughtful, and easy to work with on the day of. They were so much fun. Thank you so much Corey!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Frank · Married on 05/08/2018

Corey did a fantastic job at my wedding. Highly recommend him! Very fun and easy going. Super easy to book. Thanks Corey!

- Frank

Sent on 05/09/2018

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

Corey photographed my wedding. He did such an amazing job! From prep right until the end of reception he made us feel comfortable. I read a few reviews on here that spoke negatively of Corey and I can assure you that he is professional and easy to work with. I had a lot of fun on my wedding day and he was able to help me relax when I was nervous. My dad really liked Corey and of course his amazing work! I can definitely recommend him, amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Chrys · Married on 08/10/2017

I'm so impressed by Corey's quality of work! So glad we hired this very talented professional to cover our wedding day. Best photos EVER! He is a magician...

Sent on 08/24/2017

Alex · Married on 07/16/2017

Corey photographed our wedding and the photos were amazing! From day one he made the process easy! Booking process was simple and I had been so nervous about finding and booking a photographer. He even showed up over an hour early to take photos of family I haven't seen in many years! I highly recommend Faymus Media and Corey to take care of your special day!

Alex K

Sent on 08/15/2017

Linda · Married on 06/17/2017

Was the best experience ever !! Corey was so great and such a nice guy !! We all loved him !!
    It was the best time and Corey stayed so long with us and made my day special !!
    Was the right thing to have him there and was the best ever !!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Faymus Media's reply:

Thank you so much Linda. I had such a great time with you and your awesome family. Was such an amazing wedding. Thank you for taking the time to review my company. We will see you soon at your big wedding next year!

Angelica · Married on 05/12/2017

Corey was absolutely amazing! So much fun and the video was outstanding! He made it super easy to book the date, and when the wedding approached he contacted us and went over everything a second time. On the wedding day he captured all the little things I missed. I would HIGHLY recommend Corey & his company!

Angelica F.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kait · Married on 04/29/2017

Corey was so awesome! He was very fun and easy to work with. Amazing quality photos. Thank you for being apart of my wedding day! I would highly recommend Corey & Faymus Media!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Fawzia · Married on 04/13/2017

Corey was absolutely amazing! Took care of my sons wedding day. I couldn't believe how much he knew about Pakistani weddings and culture. He had a lot of high quality equipment, made us feel comfortable. Would highlight recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/28/2017

I am absolutely amazed by the quality but even more so how down to earth Corey & Jim were on my wedding. I had so much fun with them. It was easy booking Faymus Media and it made everything much smoother.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2017

The booking process was very simple, and Corey explained everything to us and answered all our questions. Corey & and his crew were so fun to work with on the wedding day. The Photos were amazing and the Video was beyond my expectations! Thank you so much Faymus Media! Thank you Corey for all your help on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/30/2017

David · Married on 12/20/2016

Faymus Media was absolutely fantastic. They provided photo and video services for my wedding day. My wife and I were very excited when we saw the quality of work. Corey was so much fun to work with on the day of. He even was hanging out and talking with my friends, and family. Everybody loved them! Good Times!

David M

Sent on 01/21/2017

Rick · Married on 11/25/2016

Corey was the photographer for our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with and the photos came out great!! One week after the wedding our photos were available through the online portal as promised. When I looked through the photos it was so emotional. It brought back all of the happy memories of our special day! During our wedding planning process we told Corey that we didn't want to do a lot of formal poses and preferred candid shots. Everything was fantastic. The candid shots were perfect!! My mom always wants family group shots and Corey helped to organize those. He is a great professional and I highly recommend him to photograph your event

Sent on 12/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2016

Absolutely amazing experience. I was overwhelmed with planning when I finally found Faymus Media. I reached out to them and Corey contacted me back quickly with a really amazing package. The booking process was easy, and we spoke for some time on the phone. On the wedding day everything went so perfectly. The final video was beyond words. My father cried, I cried. It was truly beautiful to capture my special day the way he did. He is excellent at what he does. Thank you so much for all your hard work at my wedding. You have been wonderful, Corey. Thanks a million!

- Stephanie

Sent on 09/14/2016

Gessika · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I got married in September of 2016, the best decision we made was having Corey as our videographer. He was on time, patient, had so many idea, and is truly an expert in his craft. When watching our video you could see how all the recording was so high tech, and the editing just flowed together.

He has an eye for this and when we watched our video it was showed. He did an incredible job.

Thank you so much Corey & Faymus Media for putting me at ease, for doing an amazing job, and capturing the little moments that made our day so special.
    YOU ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Marrie · Married on 07/23/2016

We hired Corey & Faymus Media to take care of our wedding. We couldn't be happier. Video turned out amazing. Brought tears to my mother and fathers eyes, as well as my wife! Corey was very professional from the start. Easy booking process, kept in touch with us and everything went smooth on the wedding day. He spoke with our family members at the reception and talked with all of the family. Everyone was very comfortable with him taking their photos which is hard to do with my family! LOL. Very energetic and fun. Would definitely recommend Corey and Faymus Media for your wedding day!

Carrie L

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kinjal · Married on 06/18/2016

"The booking process itself was very painless and easy. Corey met up with me a couple of times to talk to through all of my questions and then to do the "paperwork" which actually entailed 0 paperwork haha. It was great!"

Sent on 08/06/2016

Richard · Married on 06/17/2016

"We hired Corey to film our wedding day. He was very professional on the phone and answered all of our questions. The booking process was painless and much easier than it was with my sisters wedding a few years ago. The video was absolutely amazing. It was like watching a movie. This guy has so much gear, and so many cameras yet I hardly noticed him in the room. The videos we received were 4k and 1080p hd. I would highly recommend Corey and Faymus Media for your wedding videography! Thanks so much!

- Richard"

Sent on 08/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2015

I was in need of a videographer and photographer in New York. The venue we happened to be getting married at recommended Corey & Faymus Media. So I contacted Corey. He was very down to earth and comfortable to talk to about my big day. His experience really shows as he helped me better understand my day and how formal photos and the timeline would fit. On the day of the wedding Corey & one of his photographers made my whole day go perfectly. We got all the photos we wanted and they were so relaxed and professional. They interacted with our guests which made them feel more comfortable for photos and video. The amount of professional equipment Corey has is unreal. He has very high end movie equipment. My son is an aspiring videographer and was asking a ton of questions and Corey still made time to show him everything while working. I thought that was really kind of him as it made my sons day! Once we recieved our final edited video I was so impressed. I cried as It was beautiful. We were provided 4k which the definition is incredible as we have a 4k TV.

I totally recommend Corey & Faymus Media for any Photography or Videography you may need. Truly blessed to have found them.

I will be looking to book with them for my sisters wedding next summer. Thanks so much Corey & Jim!

Sent on 02/04/2016

We hired Faymus Media (Corey) for videography for our church ceremony and reception. He was great to work with, very responsive with his emails and his videos featured on his website show how skilled he is at what he does. His equipment is some serious stuff! I felt like he was shooting a movie with his lights and fancy camera. My father-in-law was so blown away by his equipment that he is thinking of hiring him for my sister-in-law's upcoming wedding. Corey was very professional and polite, following the timeline I came up with and even voluntarily staying late to get some more shots for the video. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him. And as an added bonus, he is very affordable when it comes to most videographer prices. We cannot wait to see what he comes up with and we know it will be amazing.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Corey and his wife were absolutely amazing. I liked his work the moment I saw his portfolio. He is very artistic and the photos weren't generic like other photographers I had stumbled upon. Corey had many ideas and asked me for all the photos I wanted and showed me photos along the way.
    I had such a great experience and can't wait to see more of the finished photos.
    Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Diane · Married on 09/06/2015

So far so great! My fiance and I just got back from our first meeting with Corey and we are blown away with the amount of knowledge Corey had about photography. You could definitely tell that he is passionate about his craft. My fiance and Corey had such great chemistry I almost forgot who was getting married! Lol. Corey is such a vibrant individual and I can't wait to see what he has in store for my fiance and I on our wedding day :)

Sent on 03/09/2015