Fawn Lake Country Club Reviews

Fawn Lake Country Club 6
Fawn Lake Country Club 7

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection!

FLCC was the perfect place for our fall wedding. The day of coordinator was everything I could have ever asked for! She worked with us every step of the way ironing out every detail so I had no worries or stress the whole time. They really went above all expectations. The staff handled all set up and tear down so I only had to worry about showing up.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful place for an outdoor wedding. My husband and I really wanted a wedding with water as the backdrop and this place does exactly that. Reception area is gorgeous as well, not meant for big weddings, but great for about 85 guests. Heather, our wedding coordinator who works there was amazing, she helped us through everything and was always there when we needed something. I highly recommend this place and Heather for anyone looking for a smaller outdoor setting and wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Denise · Married on 09/22/2018

We celebrated my daughter’s wedding at Fawn Lake and it could not have been more perfect and enchanting. Heather and her team were phenomenal and thought of every last detail and catered to every request. Heather helped us through the planning process and coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure a smooth and seamless event. Heather even helped me decorate the wedding cake with flowers and had great ideas on arranging the table place cards, menus and favors. Upon our arrival, she made sure that the wedding party was comfortable and had something to eat before the ceremony. I can’t say enough about the venue – it has a lake backdrop and is absolutely breathtaking and was complimented highly by all of our guests. We were blessed that the weather cooperated with us and we were able to utilize the beautifully groomed tiered lawn for an outdoor ceremony lined with mason jars and flowers, petals on the walkway and a gorgeous arch with flowers. The cocktail hour was held on the upper lawn and outdoor verandah with outdoor games for the guests to enjoy and a “LOVE” sign for guest to take pictures alongside. The reception was held indoors and we utilized the existing tables and comfortable chairs that provided the intimate and elegant setting that we had envisioned. All of the food, from the appetizers (try the BBQ sliders with Nappa Slaw) to the main course (parmesan chicken and blackened salmon) was delicious and plentiful. Thanks so much Heather and the Fawn Lake team, for making the entire day the dream come true that we were wishing for. I plan to see you again when the twins are ready to get married. If you are looking for the perfect venue with a breathtaking view, you have found it with Fawn Lake.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Fawn Lake Country Club 11
    Fawn Lake Country Club 12
    Fawn Lake Country Club 13
    Fawn Lake Country Club 14
    Fawn Lake Country Club 15

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

All I can say is wow!!!! My wedding was planned the weekend that a major hurricane was supposed to hit! I was so stressed.... but Heather wasn’t! She assured me that my day would be perfect come rain or shine! Right before the ceremony was to begin..... the sun appeared!!! It is so beautiful and I love the fact that everything is onsite down to the amazing chefs!!! Everyone complimented the food!! I literally worried about nothing...... it was all taken care of!!! I just wish I could do it again!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Elisabeth and the staff at Fawn Lake Country Club were amazing. Elisabeth was responsive and helpful every step of the way, answering all of our questions and making us feel comfortable with all of our decisions. A large part of our choosing this venue (aside from the beautiful view and great value), was the confidence we had in Elisabeth that even if something were to go wrong, she has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to handle any situation and help things go smoothly. My husband and I truly feel that a huge part of how amazing our wedding day went was because of Elisabeth and the rest of the staff at Fawn Lake, and we can't thank them enough. Anyone looking for a venue with gorgeous views, delicious food, and a flexible and helpful staff, this place is absolutely for you!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Alan · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing. Nothing short of that. We’re honestly speechless. We were provided more than the attention, care, help, and dedication from Elisabeth that we needed. In other words, she went above and beyond the call of duty. And her staff...what to say about her staff. An example: my son and I were in the back room of the country club really upset about the fact that he (my son) had to leave for the night. He’s 4, he was tired, and above all, he doesn’t live with me. We were sad. Jennelle came to the back and concerned herself with our well being, offered us more time, offered us something to drink, and just provided a sense of warmth and care. Seriously, we don’t know how to thank you all. We hope that this review will pull some weight in allowing people to see what a great choice Fawn Lake Country Club would be for their big day. Thank you Elisabeth and everyone else! Thank you a million times over. Our day wouldn’t have been what it was without you all.

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Bride2Be

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

Heather, Elisabeth, and the entire staff of the Fawn Lake Country Club were amazing to work with! Elisabeth was our coordinator and she did an excellent job communicating through the entire planning process and making sure our other vendors were up to date with the timeline and any other important details. It was really beneficial to have someone be the main contact for our vendors and I have no idea how she managed to stay patient and organized the entire time! Alongside the excellent service, the venue itself is beautiful. Right on the edge of a lake, everyone of our guests complimented the view and couldn’t believe we managed to find such a great location! Additionally, our guests LOVED the food and many mentioned they’ve never had better food at a wedding than ours. It was great to hear how much others loved Fawn Lake as much as we did. I would get married there a thousand times over again if I had to.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jeff · Married on 11/11/2017

First off, let me say that I am one of those people that never reviews anything. But, after having my wedding at Fawn Lake, I feel that everyone needs to know about this wedding venue. This venue is amazing!!! The Elisabeth, Heather and the rest of the staff catered to our every need, from day one, until after the wedding. I am so impressed with the way they treat their Bride, Groom and guests. I would like to add an extra special shout out to our coordinator, Elisabeth. There are only two words to describe her, absolutely amazing. She ensured that everything happened as we discussed, on time, without issue. I felt as though she had our every concern handled before we even had one. My only problem is that I can't give her 10 stars. I would definitely recommend this wedding venue, the wonderful staff there, and Elisabeth to any and everyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

What a wonderful experience! Fawn Lake Country Club greatly exceeded my expectations from start to finish. Elisabeth (my day of coordinator) and Heather communicated well, were sweet and thoughtful, and professional the entire time. Almost every guest at my wedding complimented not only the beautiful location, but the wonderful staff who made my day as perfect as possible. Please, if you're looking to book in Virginia, consider Fawn lake! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Fawn Lake Country Club 16
    Fawn Lake Country Club 17
    Fawn Lake Country Club 18
    Fawn Lake Country Club 19

Mark · Married on 09/24/2017

Elisabeth and Heather and the staff were awesome. They made our wedding day a huge success and by all reports, very fun! The Fawn Lake CC was beautiful and was everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Terri · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough great things about this venue and staff. Last weekend my only daughter said I do. As a single Mother whom lost her mother when she was a child I honestly had NO clue what all went into making a perfect wedding, but with the help of Heather, Elizabeth and the staff at Fawn Lake Country Club they sure did! it turned out to be like a fairytale where all her dreams came true!!!! They made everything so easy. They are professional, communicate well and extremely knowledgeable of their craft! The venue is absolutely beautiful and food is incredible! To all those looking for the perfect place I can assure you this is it!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Terri · Married on 09/03/2017

Great
    Experience from beginning the end! My Daughters wedding was perfect!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

For me the staff were what made this a great planning experience. Both Elisabeth and Heather were nothing short of AMAZING. Always available, always friendly, and always had solutions. The thing I liked most about Fawn Lake Country Club was that unlike with other venues they never said no. I had an idea or want they were always willing to work with me to find a way to make it happen. The day of the wedding, the staff was amazing and friendly. My guest commented several times how much they like the staff. This venue is in a gated community and the residence were always friendly as well. Every time I went back to the venue I fell in love with it all over again. The lake in the background is beautiful. Several great spots for Pinterest inspired photos as well. The food was delicious too. I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a wedding venue both they and their guest will remember. 5 stars all around!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Christina · Married on 06/11/2017

The place is nice and the view is great. I was in love with the food it was so great. Wish I could just drive there anytime and eat.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Martin · Married on 06/11/2017

An exceptional wedding thanks to the staff and kitchen. The staff were attentive to most every need and the kitchen produced some of the best food I have had at a wedding. Highly recommend this establishment.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2016

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Fawn Lake and I can't say enough about how great Elisabeth was as our wedding coordinator! She made the day run so smoothly and even led the rehearsal when our officiant couldn't make it. She answered all my questions really fast inte planning process and was genuinely happy to help. She is amazing and Fawn Lake is amazing!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Elisabeth and the team at Fawn Lake Country Club were absolutely splendid to work with. We got so many comments from the guests on the wedding night that the customer service was awesome and they really made everything go seamlessly. We ran into some hiccups due to weather but Elisabeth made sure everything went perfectly and that the bride/groom did not stress at all and got to enjoy themselves. From the moment we walked in that day to get ready, everyone was continuously checking on us to make sure we were taken care of and got everything we needed. Fawn Lake was extremely accommodating, allowing us to use the space all day to get ready and even letting us drop off things starting Friday night (including desserts!). Oh, and to the most important thing...the food! EVERYONE absolutely loved the food. We got the parmesan crusted chicken, string beans, mashed potatoes and beef brisket and everything was amazing. Even their bread/rolls were good (and warm)! The food tasting we had was great in order to try everything (and we even got to take things home at the tasting and at the day of the wedding) and the Chef worked with us to make some changes that we requested. I've planned a few weddings before (for myself and my friends) and I can definitely say that Fawn Lake was one of the best venues and Elisabeth was one of the best coordinators I worked with. Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Christina · Married on 10/15/2016

Elisabeth, the coordinator at fawn lake made all my visions come to life. She went above and beyond to make it a perfect day we will never forget. I still have people talking about my wedding and it's been over a week! I am very thankful for the whole staff there to make the whole day go smoothly.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Jon · Married on 10/15/2016

Fawn Lake Country Club is the epitome of "You get what you pay for". I'm sure we could have found arrangements at less expensive venues, but the expense was worth it. It is a beautiful facility, with a great staff and kitchen. Elisabeth Cunard was terrific in taking a load off our minds the day of the wedding. The place is beautiful.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2016

We couldn't have chosen a better venue! Great place, great food and an excellent staff! The water view and sunset from the lake when on the veranda is so beautiful, you can also view the lakes beauty from the inside. The day before my wedding we had rain and high winds, we were frightened our outdoor wedding would be ruined. The wedding planer Elisabeth was awesome, she already had a plan B in motion! The storm passed, my wedding went on as planned and it was absolutely beautiful! From the set up of the outdoor ceremony to the table settings; each detail of the event was great! If you are looking for a venue with a wonderful staff ( and wedding planner) that works for you, you must see this place, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Mary · Married on 08/14/2016

Beautiful venue excellent staff wonderful and perfect everything my husband and I were so pleased we recommend this venue to anyone Elisabeth was the best tho she's the one who made it all happen guys if you want the best wedding ever book your wedding at Fawn lake country club

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kira · Married on 08/13/2016

Fawn Lake made our wedding dreams come true! Every last detail was exactly how we envisioned it and that was in large thanks to everyone at Fawn Lake. Everyone was incredibly accommodating, professional, and knowledgeable. Fawn Lake is a gorgeous venue with wonderful people and delicious food. Elisabeth was amazing and we entered the weeks and days leading up to the wedding with minimal stress knowing that everything was in good hands at Fawn Lake. I wouldn't change one thing about my wedding day at Fawn Lake. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Dan · Married on 08/13/2016

Fawn Lake was absolutely incredible! All of our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the venue was (despite the fact that it was unusually hot that day). The food and drinks were amazing and the chef was accommodating to vegan guests. We didn't have to worry about anything that day with Elisabeth and the rest of the staff making sure everything went off without a hitch (wish we could be treated like king & queen every day!). Everything was perfect - seriously wouldn't change a single thing.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Couldn't be happier!! Elisabeth was wonderful and I couldn't have done it without her! Elisabeth and this venue were everything we could have dreamed of for our big day and that much more! They made sure that everything ran smoothly and efficiently and they were on top of their game! I had absolutely no worries that day and they made sure that there were no issues (even though it was raining on and off the entire day). The ceremony was supposed to be outside but due to the inclement weather Elisabeth set up our ceremony in the pool house (which was incredibly beautiful) and it turned out perfect!

If you are looking for a beautiful place for a wedding you have found it! Make sure you book Elisabeth! Her expertise and professionalism were top notch!

Thank you for making our day a memory we will never forget!
    -Stephanie and Paul