Favor-It Shop Reviews

13 | Boynton Beach, FL

13 Reviews for Favor-It Shop

Amy · Married on 06/22/2014

We used Paula and her company for our wedding invitations for our wedding on June 22, 2014. She is very knowledgable about invitations and how to send them our properly. She even thought of specific dates, like tax season and vacations, and knew the best time to send our invitations out in order to make the best impression. She was able to customize our invitations to the exact colors and designs we wanted. She offers a beautiful office in her own home which makes for a very intimate setting when picking out something as special as wedding invitations. She makes sure to set aside enough time for her clients so that no one has to wait. I would definitely use Paula and her company again for future invitations for either baby showers or bridal showers in the future.

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • jgigi4

Jeannine · Married on 06/14/2014

PAULA WAS A JOY TO DEAL WITH AND HELPED US OUT A BUNCH.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Favor-It Shop's reply:

Thanks Jeannine for the review. It's been fun working with you! Your invitations came out beautiful.

Shanika · Married on 04/19/2014

Working with Paula was a great. She was recommended to me by a coworker. After sorting through various invitations she picked up on my "simple" style and even suggested ribbons to be added to give my invites a finishing touch - without going overboard (for me). Loved them! She was very flexible with her time as I did need to reschedule an appt I had with her. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for any type of invitations.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Love Paula!! She is amazing! She was very personable and great every time we saw and talked to her! She responded right away with any emails and questions we had. Any issues we had, PAULA TO THE RESCUE!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Paula is amazing used her for my Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations and Bridal Shower. She knows exactly how to please her customers she goes above and beyond for you. Always answers emails and has a great personality too! I would 110% recommend Favor- it- shop

Sent on 07/08/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2012

Paula came highly recommended to us for our wedding invitations, and we could not have been more pleased. Not only was she SO much fun to work with, but she also was attentive, professional, and delivered great work. She had great ideas, and really made picking invitations so easy. I would love to work with her again in the future!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Toni · Married on 09/22/2012

I first was introduced to the Favor-It Shop when at my first Bridal Show in the Fall of 2010. I met Courtney, Paul's daughter in law, who was so sweet and helpful that I knew the next step should be meeting with Paula for engagement party invitations. Paula worked with me (as indecisive as I am) to help me pick the perfect engagement party invitation. She was wonderful and never made me feel like I was annoying or too indecisive(which I know I am). Paula has also done my Save The Date's which came out more amazing than I could have imagined and last night I received my final proof for my wedding invitations. They looked incredible and I am anxiously awaiting to see the final product. Paula really gets a feel for her clients and their tastes and works hard to make sure that all their invitations come out perfectly. I am so glad to have worked with her during this exciting time in mine and my fiance's life. She has made the inviation process from beginning to end, enjoyable and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and The Favor It Shop. I recommend her to anyone and everyone I know who gets engaged and lives in Central Jersey!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Leyna · Married on 06/30/2012

I searched on every website and every store known to man for my wedding invitations and has so much difficulty finding the perfect ones. My wedding color was maroon, and whenever I would order samples of invitations off of websites they'd always be a different color than they were online. I was becoming increasingly frustrated, until someone referred me to Paula at the Favor-It Shop! I sat down with Paula and within a half hour she knew exactly what I wanted and knew that no book or website was going to have what I wanted. Paula was able to custom make my invitations with every detail I wanted. I matched paint chips from Home Depot to my bridesmaid's dresses and sent it to Paula and she made my invitation the exact same color as the paint sample! I'd say there probably isn't much Paula can't do! I had a lot of fun, yes fun, with Paula and she made my invitation purchasing process a great experience! She also printed my envelopes and made my rehearsal dinner invitations as well. In the end I spent more money than I had anticipated on my invitations, but they came out so perfectly and they were exactly what I wanted, they were well worth every penny spent! If you're struggling to find the perfect invitations online, it's worth the trip to the Favor-It Shop!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jackie · Married on 02/19/2012

We worked with Paula on our invitations and we were sooo pleased with her work. We were both really clueless about the appropriate ways of doing these things and she held our hand through the whole process. In addition, we were running really short on time and she was able to get everything done super fast. The invitations came out beautiful and we got many compliments. We would recommend Paula to anyone looking for quality invitations!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Kate · Married on 09/12/2009

Paula is a doll. Her number one concern is stress-free brides! Very helpful during the last month before the wedding. We custom designed my invitations and I also got my program fans through her. She is extremely flexible and a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Misty · Married on 09/28/2008

Oh, I love her. She rememebered that the wedding is about what I like, not what my parents like. She was frank and blunt, but not rude. I had to deal with the invitation wording, which was difficult because my mom refused to come or let anyone from her side of the family come (because I invited my dad - she likes my husband just fine). Paula was practically my therapist in addition to my invitation & favor provider.

THe invitations were the most beautiful I've ever seen. They were expensive, but that's what I picked. She has a range of prices. Hundreds, if not thousands. I know she gave us competitive prices because I looked them up on the internet. She gave me the best prices, and I didn't have to pay the high shipping costs. More importantly, I didn't have to search the entire web for favors. I told her what I wanted and she came up with several options that were just right.

Sent on 10/10/2008

2.6
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

My wedding invitations came out beautifully, and Paula has a large selection and really knows her business. She patiently helped us pick out and customize invitations and that was great. However, be warned that once you place your order, the level of customer service goes way down. She will nickel and dime you, and she won't answer phone calls, leading to obnoxiously long email chains to make really simple changes.

Sent on 10/10/2013