33 Reviews for Fatima Floral & Weddings

4.7
30 Fatima Floral & Weddings Reviews

We didn't use this vendor for a wedding so can't provide advice in that regard. They did an excellent job decorating the venue for an event.

Profile Picture Reza, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Very professional, good quality work. Great price and dependent

Profile Picture Tipu, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great to work with. Contacted her VERY last minute (2 weeks before the wedding). She took care of flowers, staging and sofreh. Fantastic work! Very pleased with how everything turned out. Would highly recommend - worth every penny.

Profile Picture User7483384, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great vendor, great communication, highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7425789, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely LOVE the flowers - they are beautiful and such an artistic array. The delivery was right on time. Dealing with Fatima's Florals is always a pleasure and the end result is always a joy to behold! Can't wait for our next holiday/event to order more of these gorgeous arrangements.

Profile Picture User5560890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a wrist corsage for Homecoming. Flowers were gorgeous. Elaborate. Looked extremely fresh.

Profile Picture Lori, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Myra is fantastic, and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to plan their wedding. From start to finish, she helped us select the venue, find the vendors, and make our wedding unforgettable. I am greatly indebted to her.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Fatima Floral & Weddings did my brother's walima reception, they did an amazing job! We received many compliments on the decorations for the stage and table. They fit perfectly with the color theme. Fatima was really easy to work with, I was able to text or email her questions and receive immediate response. I would definitely recommend Fatima for any event!

Profile Picture Nageen, 2/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amazing people doing an amazing job!! Deff will use them again :) ?

Profile Picture Sadaf, 2/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I got flowers from Fatima Floral. They were gorgeous and beautiful. I love flowers and I was so particular with my flowers that I wanted for my wedding. They did my bridal party flowers, ceremony flowers, reception centerpieces. Just a stunning decor. I just got my photos and videos the decor is breathtaking. I just love looking at my photos. Thanks for making my day special.

Profile Picture Ayla, 12/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Fatima Floral was not only recommended to us by our wedding venue but also by word of mouth. Myra exceeded our expectations with service, quality and value. She is easy going and a joy to work with. She communicated with us in a timely manner and honestly I never had to worry about my flowers. She paid attention to what we wanted and delivered wedding flowers that were above and beyond what we thought we were getting. Fatima Floral made the most beautiful ceremony and reception florals and decoration for a very reasonable cost. Our wedding was very low budget, but the wonderful flower arrangements made our day very beautiful and magical. Thank you to you wonderful team.

Profile Picture Erum, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake

The level of service for my reception provided by Fatima Floral & Weddings was exceptional! Fatima herself worked with me to meet both my budget and the vision my fiancée was looking for. Everything from delivery, to decoration setup, and removal of equipment was all done in a prompt and professional manner. Everything looked perfect on the day of the event and I could not be happier going with Fatima Floral & Weddings for my event.
Thanks you Fatima.

Profile Picture Mohammad, 5/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was good. and help full. ? it was nice the know what i excited what i want on the wedding.

Profile Picture User4868584, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We were extremely happy with Fatima Floral's services and decorations.
They were hired for our wedding and reception. Their quality of
service, responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility, are all
exceptional. Their services are reasonably priced. They patiently
listen to what you want and the end results are beautiful. I will
highly recommend them for their services. We will surely hire Myra and
Fatima in future for our events.

Profile Picture User4436712, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Fatima had provided excellent service beyond my expectations. She and her team proved there skills.

Profile Picture Zahra, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They're very professional and do the work behind the scenes. Just make sure to remain in contact with them. We never met the person we were dealing with, but they did an amazing job in the end.

Profile Picture User7646046, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

They did amazing job. They prove excellent service to our event all my guest guest still talking about this event.

Profile Picture User4830193, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

They are very professional!! Very reliable and fair prices...i will so recomend the fatima floral for all kind of functions

Profile Picture User4829263, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Beautiful stage and table settings for a Pakistani wedding!

Profile Picture Anam, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I was very pleased with the way Fatima Floral & Weddings decorated the stage. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to others.

Profile Picture User5322551, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fatima floral decoration and lightining were excellent. Each guest at my son's wedding really admired the beautiful hall decorated by Fatima. She did decor for both of my son's wedding and I will certainly choose her for next event.

Profile Picture Ishrat, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

If I could leave more stars I would. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Myra walked us through all the different options and recommendations. Her team was extremely friendly and incredibly professional. They have very competitive pricing. Amazing looks and the easiest to deal with. They did an amazing job with my day ceremony and evening reception. We were stunned. Thanks Fatima Floral team

Profile Picture Myra, 5/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
4.7

We had good experiences working with Fatima Floral- great service and very accommodating

Profile Picture Irshad, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were great! The flowers and decor they set up for all 3 events for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture User4853191, 2+ years ago, 1 Review