Father Vince Corso Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dale Married on 10/28/2022

Amazing!!!!

Father Vince was nothing but amazing to work with regarding our wedding day. Our favorite part about working with Father Vince was his attention to personal detail, regarding our ceremony. He tailored the ceremony to fit us perfectly as a couple. He got to know us as a couple and he truly cares about what is important to you. He has a lot of experience, and it made me feel comfortable knowing I could trust him to create our ceremony. Every guest at my wedding spoke about how much they loved our ceremony, and how well Father Vince spoke. We couldn't have picked someone better. We're so blessed to have had Father Vince for our wedding day. Thank you Father Vince for making our ceremony so magical. We can't thank you enough.

Dear D and D,

Thanks for your very kind words. You both have a special bond and a deep friendship:) Stay well and let me know how you're doing from time to time.

Paige F. Married on 10/23/2022

Father vince is amazing!

We loved father Vince! We felt like we knew him for years and he made our ceremony SO special.

Dear Paige and Hubert,
    The honor was all mine. You couldn't have paid me a higher compliment! Thank you.
    Stay well,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gianna B. Married on 10/22/2022

Genuine, funny, adaptable

Father Vince is kind, funny, and adaptable. He works to provide every couple with a service that tailors to their needs and wants. Father Vince was easy to talk to and had such a genuine vibe from the start, we were very happy that we found him for our ceremony!

Dear Gianna and Kevin,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. The honor was all mine! Stay well and let me know how you’re doing from time to time.
  • Chris
    Chris M. Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

we will recommend father vince to everyone we know

We can't say enough positive things about Father Vince. Both of our families loved him and his sermon was meaningful and well-received by everyone. We had the pleasure of having several Zoom meetings with Father Vince before our ceremony and they really helped us with the entire wedding process. We will recommend him to everyone we know.

Dear Chris and Michelle,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words.
    I'm pleased that our work together was helpful to you both.
    You certainly enriched my life.
    Stay well and let me know how you're doing from time to time.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Father Vince was fantastic!

Father Vince was so so sweet, checking in on us leading up to and throughout the ceremony to see how we were doing. He helped us with the process of all the paperwork as well which was a big help! Our guests loved the ceremony and most importantly my now husband and I loved it also. He gave us a truly personal ceremony. Father Vince has a way about him that makes you feel calm and comfortable on a day that brings a lot of emotion. You can tell he truly loves his work and cares about the couples he works with. We felt he was not only there to preform the ceremony but he genuinely cared about us and was honored to be a part of our day. Your ceremony is the most important part of your day and finding the right officiant could be difficult. If you choose Father Vince you will not regret your decision, your guests will feel your love through your ceremony and most important you and your partner will be so happy you choose him!

Dear Caitlin and Gerald,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words and for the honor of working with you both. The honor was all mine.
    Kirsten H. Married on 10/08/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Father Vince is beyond amazing at what he does. He takes the time to get to know you as an individual and couple. The amount of compliments we got from our guests on how great our ceremony went was endless. 20/10 would recommend to everyone!

Dear Kirsten and Murphy,
    Bless you both! I had such a blast getting to know and celebrate with you!! Please let me know how you're doing from time to time.
  • Deanna
    Deanna B. Married on 09/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so thankful to Father Vince for giving us with most perfect and meaningful ceremony!

Father Vince was amazing, not only as a great officiant for the ceremony, but was a joy to work with throughout the planning process. We decided to go with Father Vince as our officiant ultimately because of the warmth and joy he brought to the planning process. While he could’ve just given us a script, asked if we liked it, and prepped a ceremony and been done, he really tried to get to know us. In sharing his own story with us, it made us feel connected to him even though we only met virtually. In general, we enjoyed the ease and simplicity of the process with him. Planning the ceremony could easily have been a stressful process but he was so prepared and spent time up front asking us what we wanted, making even the first draft pretty close to what we wanted in the final ceremony. Our favorite moment was on the day of the ceremony and actually getting to meet him. His warmth and presence are clear when you meet virtually with him, but he is even more welcoming and comforting in person and he helped us stay calm as we waited for the final weather report to decide on our ceremony location.
    All in all, having Father Vince as our officiant is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we wouldn’t change a thing. Could not recommend Father Vince more highly, he will be an amazing addition to your special day!
    Helen Y. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Father Vince made our dream wedding come true!!!

We found Father Vince through the Knot and we are very lucky to have him throughout the entire wedding planning process. He guided us from the beginning to the wedding day. We wanted to find someone genuine who can also incorporate somewhat religious (Catholic)components for our ceremony and Father Vince carried it out perfectly! We had couple meetings with him via Zoom during the planning process and he truly was genuine, caring, easy going, courteous, experienced and tried to get us know well. When we met him in person on the wedding day, it felt comfortable as if we have known him for a long time!His expertise, kind words and gestures, time and effort helped us to create an unforgettable moment that will last forever! We highly highly recommend Father Vince for your special wedding ceremony!!!!!! A++++++

Dear Helen and Nick,
    Anna D. Married on 09/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond perfect and amazing officiant!

Father Vince was the absolute best officiant, we loved working with him and our friends and family raved about him! We didn’t want our ceremony to feel too long and scripted, and Father Vince took the time to get to know us to really personalize what he said while also making the ceremony heartfelt and engaging. Working with Father Vince felt like we were working with a friend, which is ultimately why we chose him. He was so easy to get along with, caring and personable. We had virtual calls with him throughout the process and leading up to our wedding. He spoke to us not as if we were just another client, but as if we were his close friend. We’d crack jokes, fill one another in on what we were up to in life and it was so great! Father Vince was truly the best officiant and I’d recommend him a million times!

Dear Anna and John,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! The honor was all mine. Thank you for allowing me to walk a bit of your journey with you! Please let me know how you're doing from time to time.
  • Matthew
    Matthew P. Married on 09/09/2022

Wedding Officiant

Father Vince was a pleasure to work with for our wedding ceremony. He personally took the time to learn who my wife and I are and what our core values are, and incorporated them into our ceremony. He personalized the structure of the ceremony to bring in the exact level of spirituality and humility we were looking for. I highly recommend using him for your own ceremony!

Dozens of friends and family said this was the best wedding ceremony they have ever been to!

He travels to the venue & looks to stay in contact with the people he works with - we already have a lasting friendship with him!
    Look no further than Father Vince.

Dear Amanda and Matt,
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We highly recommend Father Vince for every couple!

My husband and I immediately knew that we wanted Father Vince to officiate our wedding after our first meeting with him. He made us feel so comfortable, and actually wanted to get to know us. We met with him several times over Zoom to create a ceremony that was customized for us. Not only did we talk about planning the ceremony, but we talked about our personal lives and got to know each other on a deeper level. Father Vince is extremely friendly, helpful, kind, and attentive. We felt like we can talk to him about anything because he was so easygoing. Meeting with him alleviated so much stress because he made the process of wedding planning fun and reminded us of what the wedding was really all about. Father Vince was highly recommended by a family friend that attended a wedding and praised how lovely the ceremony was. After our ceremony, multiple wedding guests told us how touched they were by his delivery because it was so authentic, heartfelt, and perfectly executed. My husband and I are truly blessed because Father Vince really did an amazing job creating a unique ceremony just for us which made our day 10x more special.

Christina & Eugene Woods

Dear Christina and Eugene,
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 08/28/2022

Amazing experience

My husband and I used Father Vince Corso at our ceremony in the chapel of the Park Savoy. Picking an officiant is not easy. Marco and I wanted someone with a kind face, voice and someone who genuinely cared. After searching through the Knot and watching countless videos of local officiants during other couples weddings, we came across Father Vince Corso. After listening to him speak we turned to each other and said “he’s the one”. His voice was perfect and he sounded confident (almost like he knew these couples for years). We then set up a meeting with Father Vince Corso and he exceeded our expectations. His voice was kind and calming. He was genuinely interested in learning about us as a couple. Father Corso sets up about 4-5 meetings via Skype prior to your big day. During these meetings he gets to learn more and more about you, and he incorporates all he’s learned during your wedding ceremony. After watching my OWN wedding video, I knew we made the right choice. Father Corso is amazing & if you’re still questioning who to choose as an officiant.. CHOOSE FATHER VINCE CORSO!

Dear Amanda and Marco,
    Christine Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Father Vince is the BEST!

We were so lucky to have Father Vince perform our wedding ceremony. He is a very genuine, caring, and kind person that we enjoyed getting to know. He took time to get to know us as a couple and did a tremendous job guiding us through the process and supporting the day of. All of our family and friends couldn’t stop talking about what a beautiful ceremony it was and how wonderful Father Vince is - and we agree! Your words were moving and truly represented us as a couple. Thank you for helping us put together a magical celebration of our love that we will never forget. We loved having you part of our special day!

Father Vince Corso's reply:

Dear Christine and Stephen, Thank you so much for your kind words. The honor was all mine! You have a deep friendship and strong bond! Stay well and let me know how you’re doing from time to time. Fondly, Father Vince
  • Anna
    Anna S. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

STOP Don't Look Any Further! He's the Best!

Father Vince Corso is the absolute best. From the moment my husband and I met him virtually we immediately knew we had made the right choice. He has a warm personality and made us feel comfortable while getting to know us as individuals and as a couple.

We had several sessions and each was more involved and better than the next. Father Vince felt like he was part of our family by the time our wedding day came. We were so happy with his services and can't recommend him enough. He made our day truly special, was attentive, kind, funny, and genuine. Thank you Father Vince!

Dear Anna and Neal,
    Danielle T. Married on 07/22/2022

Everything was perfect!

Father Vince was so great! Leading up to our wedding, my husband and I were so anxious/nervous about the big day and Father Vince was a calming voice through the entire process. From the first day we met him we connected and felt at ease. We appreciated all of our conversations leading up to the wedding and our ceremony was absolutely perfect. Father Vince was the best and I am so grateful that he was such a big part of our special day!

Dear Danielle and Chris,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you! Stay well and let me know how you're doing from time to time. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Jeff V. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent, friendly, and truly personable

Father Vince was everything we were looking for. We had a small ceremony that required him to meld in and truly be part of the family. He was perfect at every turn. He really took the time to meet us and our families, and the ceremony itself was so great because of it.

Dear Bernadette and Jeff,
    Your words truly touched me and I have to say again, the honor was all mine. Stay well!
    Lauren O. Married on 07/01/2022

Amazing Officiant!

Highly recommend! Father Vince was the perfect fit for our wedding ceremony. From our first meeting with Father Vince, he took the time to get to know about us as an individual, as well as a couple. Father Vince provided us with so many helpful resources throughout the process and checked in with us many times. This helped him to create a wedding ceremony that was personalized to us and our spiritual beliefs. Father Vince took the time to answer any and all of our questions and helped us so much with the marriage process. The day of our wedding, Father Vince was extremely organized, on time, and was the calming presence we needed! We received many compliments about our ceremony from both family and friends. Father Vince is the best!

Dear Lauren and Kevin,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure collaborating with you. Please let me know how you’re doing from time to time.

• Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 06/30/2022

Thoughtful and professional!

Highly recommend! My husband and I hired Father Vince to officiant our wedding at Perona Farms on 6-30-22, and are so thankful we found him. He was so helpful, professional, and supportive throughout the process leading up to our big day, and delivered such a genuine and thoughtful ceremony! 10/10

Dear Kelly and Tom,
    Jennifer H. Married on 06/18/2022

Thank you!

Fr. Vince officiated our wedding in June, and working with him was such a pleasure! From our initial conversation, Fr. Vince was easy to talk to and showed a genuine interest in getting to know us. He worked with us to create a ceremony that reflected us as a couple, and incorporated elements that were important to us. Throughout the process, he made himself available as a source of support and guidance. On our wedding day, he arrived early and the ceremony itself was wonderful. We received numerous compliments on how personal the ceremony was, and how thoughtful Fr. Vince's words were. Thank you so much Fr. Vince!

Dear Jennifer and Andrew,
    Wow, thanks so much for your kind words and most of all for the honor of working with you. You have a wonderful spirit which will be your strength and bond over the years. Please let me know how you're doing from time to time.
  • Stacey
    Stacey Y. Married on 06/12/2022

A Valuable Experience

One major concern that we had going into the planning process, was the timeframe we had to get our license application completed. Father Vince was able to provide all the necessary details needed to not only complete the application but everything we would need to bring with us when we had to sign it.
    We decided on Father Vince based on his services and his values. He brought a sense of warmth and comfort to the experience that we never could have asked for. Everything from his detailed work ethic and his insightfulness brought ease to the entire process.
    We really enjoyed our first Zoom meeting with him and really getting to know him. He was able to provide us with the initial details and expectations he had for us and surprisingly gave us some homework that was very helpful to us along the way. Moreover, his personality was what made a big impact on us and really made our choice that much easier.
    Overall, we really had a great time and he gave us so much to consider and look forward to in our future. We hope that anyone can find him as amazing as we found him to be.

Father Vince Corso's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words. it was truly my honor to celebrate with you both. Please stay in touch! Father Vince
    Nicole D. Married on 06/11/2022

Simply the Best.

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Father Vince for our wedding, and we cannot recommend him enough. While our time together was short, we can honestly say he feels like a member of our family! He is extremely personable, beyond helpful, and an absolute pro in what he does. In all the madness of planning a wedding, he is one of the few elements I never had to worry about... (which should say a lot!)

Father Vince met with us a few times over Zoom for us all to get to know each other better, as well as discuss the big day. All the while, he was providing us with advice and resources which helped us design the perfect ceremony (which was especially helpful for us since we weren’t sure what our ‘perfect ceremony’ would even look like). Don’t know what songs to use, or what readings to have? Not sure what language you prefer? He’s got you covered with a plethora of ideas. Have something special in mind? He will work with you to make it happen. If you think getting to know each other will be awkward, I can promise you it won’t be. And if you’re like my now-husband and the idea of a little homework feels daunting, don’t worry - it isn’t. The process is actually a ton of fun and we had a great time... probably the least stressful thing we did while planning hahaha

So, if you’re looking for an officiant and want to make sure you make the best choice, you found him. He has been doing this for many years and it shows.

Dear Nicole and Justin,
  • Christine
    Christine G. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing ceremony and amazing officiant

Father Vince officiated my cousins wedding and when my husband and I got engaged, I immediately said I wanted Father Vince as our officiant. When we first met with Father Vince, it felt like he had known us for a lifetime! We met with Father Vince a few times between booking with him and then a few times before our wedding. He will definitely treat you as family. Our ceremony was AMAZING! Father Vince did an incredible job! We got married two weeks ago and our guests are still talking about how amazing our ceremony was. Book Father Vince, you won't be disappointed!

Dear C and K,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my honor to celebrate with you both and to share in the joy of your families. Stay well and keep in touch. Father Vince
  • Stacie
    Stacie M. Married on 06/04/2022

Ceremony Crafted with Care and Personalization

We originally starting working with someone else to officiate our wedding, but were not feeling that this person had the interest or passion for making our wedding special and meaningful. We contacted Father Vince and never looked back! Fr. Vince made us feel like he really cared about getting to know us and what WE wanted for our nuptials. He performed an amazingly beautiful and spiritual wedding that will hold a special place in our hearts forever!

Dear Stacie and Michael,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to celebrate with you on such a beautiful day! Stay well.
  • Naomi
    Naomi S. Married on 05/28/2022

excellent service

Father Vince was everything we needed to carry us through this experience. He was exceptionally responsive, professional and flexible. We did a late booking due to unforeseen changes to our plans and he worked with us to ensure 'our gift' to our family was filled with love which showed the true essence of who we are as a couple. He provided so many resources that we super useful before and after our marriage. He was sure to check in on us and felt beyond blessed to have had him as our officiant. He helped calm our nerves during the ceremony, and brought humor and lightheartedness to our special day. Our family and friends loved and thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony, all thanks to father Vince!!

Dear Naomi and Leonard,
    Wow, thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed my work with you, our conversations and sharing about hopes for the future. God bless you.
    Please let me know how you’re doing from time to time.
illustration stars