Father Vince Corso Reviews

Father Vince Corso 3
Father Vince Corso 4
Father Vince Corso 5

Kylie Moore · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Father Vince is amazing!!!!

Father Vince married my husband and I a couple weeks ago. Our original plans to get married at my childhood church fell through, and while we were originally sad about this, I'm so happy to have found Father Vince to marry us instead! We live out of state but got married in NJ, and Father Vince found a way to make it work! He facetimed with us multiple times, really took the time to get to know us as a couple, walked us through the whole marriage process, answered all our questions, made us feel confident, and above all, put on a beautiful ceremony. I should also mention he married us on his own wedding anniversary! He is dedicated to helping his couples and I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • F

Fallon · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Ceremony 11/10/19

Father Vince was just what my husband and I were looking for- down to earth, personable, responsive, spiritual, and organized. He worked with us to make our ceremony individualized and meaningful to us. He is flexible, kindhearted, and worked with our budget!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2019

Personal and special

Father Vince was beyond amazing in every way. From the moment we met and he welcomed us into his own home he was so enthused and committed to providing us with the ceremony we wanted and one special to us. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, provided marriage advice and fun exercises for us prior to the wedding. He also provided us with step by step instructions on obtaining our license and marriage certificate, which was very helpful and one less thing to stress over. Our ceremony was so perfect thanks to father Vince’s expertise, guidance, and getting to know us. We are so grateful to having found him and had married us!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2019

The Perfect Wedding Ceremony Experience

There was something about Father Vince from the start. We looked through his website and felt drawn to him right away. Our first appointment was via Skype, he told us a bit about himself and we were able to ask questions which was nice, since we weren't sure what to expect. When we did meet him in person there was this calming energy around him which we both needed, wedding planning can be crazy. Vince is very genuine, kind, and caring. You can also tell how passionate he is about his work. He gave us some homework to complete, as well as some helpful advice/information for couples. We answered a bunch of questions in the homework, sent it back to him, and in return we received 2 versions of a ceremony along with reading options.

The day of our wedding, Vince showed up an hour early which was great. He was able to take care of our marriage certificate paperwork with our witnesses. The ceremony we prepared together was nothing short of amazing. Vince really made the ceremony all about our love for each other, it was a perfect blend of us. I remember standing at the alter doing a reading together, and I was clearly nervous. Vince put his hand on my arm. I was able to take a breath and finish the reading, it was nice to have him up at the alter with us.

Vince made our wedding ceremony extremely simple. He was very helpful in the suggestions he made, but most of all he listened to us and what we wanted in our wedding ceremony. During our reception, most of our guests went out of their way to tell us how they thought Father Vince and the ceremony were amazing. We are so grateful to have met Vince and feel lucky and honored to have had him be apart of our wedding.

Father Vince Corso 6
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Father Vince is the best in the business!

Father Vince was a pleasure to work with. He made our ceremony dreams come true. Not only does he personalize each ceremony to each couples individual and unique needs, but he makes you feel super comfortable during the whole process. He welcomes you into his home and provides a safe space to create the most intimate part of your wedding day! I could not recommend him more. Bonus points cane after finding out that he was an LCSW; made my decision all the more clear coming from an LSW myself :)

Sent on 10/08/2019

James Davidson · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing. Exceeded all of our needs and wants. Could t be happier!

On arguably the most important day of your life, you need someone to bring it all together. Father Vince is that someone.

Even before the wedding, Father Vince sat down and took the time to meet with me and my wife in order to get to know each of us on a personal and spiritual level. He welcomed us into his home and understood everything all couples go through prior to the day of their wedding. He was understanding and flexible in all the ways that an engaged couple would ever need and exceeded of our needs along with performing at the highest of levels.

Father Vince is the blessing that every couple is looking for that will meet and exceed all of your needs/wants on a spiritual, professional and sypothetic level. Regardless of your religion/denomination, my wife and I couldn’t be happier with our decision in including Father Vince in our wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Nicole DiGiuseppe · Married on 07/13/2019

July 13, 2019 Wedding

I found Father Vince though his reviews on here and it was meant to be! My husband and I chose to have the ceremony at our venue, the Liberty House Restaurant but still wanted a some-what religious ceremony, both have being raised Catholic. I contacted Vince and promptly received a response from his wife, Christine, who is the sweetest (not to mention she makes the BEST scones!) and provided all information up front. We scheduled a FaceTime call with Vince, being that we are from NY and he is located in NJ. After the call we knew we wanted him to take part in our special day. He was so welcoming, easy to talk to and made the process so easy. We met on two occasions and he really took the time to get to know us as a couple and provided a customized plan for the big day. My favorite part of the ceremony was the ring warming - where our wedding bands were blessed by each of our families. Thank you Vince and Christine for playing such a huge role on our day!

Father Vince Corso 7
    Father Vince Corso 8
    Father Vince Corso 9
    Father Vince Corso 10
    Father Vince Corso 11
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Lindsay · Married on 07/04/2019

July 4th wedding

Father Vince was wonderful throughout the whole process and helped to make our ceremony as special a moment as we imagined it would be.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision of our wedding

There are no words that could describe how thankful we are to have found Father Vince for our wedding. Not only does he take the time to build a genuine and personal connection, he truly understands your relationship and picks the perfect words to say at the ceremony. Our guests were raving about the ceremony and how special Father Vince made it. His wife, Chris, is so fabulous to also work with and always makes sure everything runs smoothly. She also makes delicious muffins! They are remarkable people you want to keep in your life :)

Do not think twice -- call him now and book him for your big day!

Father Vince Corso 12
    Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/02/2019

The Perfect Ceremony

Father Vince was amazing! From the moment we contacted him we knew he would be our officiant. Father Vince was so easy to talk to from day 1. He asked us so many questions about ourselves as a couple and individually. It felt like we were talking to a friend. We spent 2 hours with him at our initial meeting and the time flew by. His wife is a sweetheart and bakes delicious treats (just a bonus!). Our ceremony was personalized to us and was so meaningful. Father Vince remembered things we had told him in our initial meeting and really made our ceremony revolve around us as a couple. It was spiritual, lighthearted and very well rounded. People complimented us all night on how great of a job he did. I cannot recommend Father Vince enough if you are looking for an officiant give him a call!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jena G · Married on 12/01/2018

The perfect piece to our puzzle!

Father Vince was an incredible solution for us. My mother is a devout Catholic and my beloved is not a Believer. I am very spiritual and wanted someone who brought a little magic to the day. He exceeded all of our needs and remains one of the best parts of our special day. We are still receiving rave reviews about how he captivated everyone from the first moment. It was a true honor to partner with Father Vince. He listened to what WE wanted - something extremely valuable to a couple during a vulnerable and emotional time. He delivered an extraordinary ceremony that was in alignment with who we are and still resonated with everyone in the room. He takes his role seriously but with a fantastic and necessary sense of humor. From start to finish, he emanated pure Love. What more can you ask for your wedding day?!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 11/23/2018

Personalized support

Working with Father Vince was a pleasure. He tailored every moment of our ceremony to be about us. When we approached him, we had been disappointed that we could not have Catholic ceremony at our venue and he helped us work through those concerns. He helped us grapple with some decisions we needed to make about how much of our religion we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony. He was completely willing to adjust his style based on what we wanted. Additionally, he helped us work through some questions we had about traditional Catholic weddings, working with the church, and also offered us resources outside of his scope to help us prepare for marriage. We got many compliments from our guests after our ceremony who enjoyed his sincere, yet casual style and felt it was a very personal and intimate ceremony.

Father Vince Corso 13
    Sent on 12/27/2018

Rosie · Married on 11/17/2018

Look no Further!

Look no further! Father Vince is your go to minister for officiating weddings. Selecting a person to conduct a wedding ceremony is a big deal, especially since we both come from families where everyone assumes there will be a church wedding. From the first call we had with him, he put us at ease and guided us in creating our personalized ceremony. We met with him in person in his home so we were able to get to know each other. We appreciated that he gave us some great insights and was very responsive to our emails leading up to the wedding. Everyone at the wedding kept raving about the ceremony and how beautiful it was--and that is all because of Father Vince. I would 100% recommend him to all couples!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

So genuine!

My husband and I attended two weddings where Fr. Vince was the officiant and were blown away by his ability to share each couple's story. We booked him for our wedding and we are still getting compliments about how nice our ceremony was! Both Vince and his wife are such kind, genuine people and a pleasure to be around. Vince really took the time to get to know us as a couple and tailored our ceremony to fit our relationship perfectly. It was so beautiful and truly my favorite part of the entire wedding day! Thank you Fr. Vince for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Just wonderful!

Father Vince was so wonderful, professional and personable! My husband and I met at his lovely home on two separate occasions so we could all get to know each other. Father Vince truly made our ceremony so personal and modern, everyone was talking about how great the entire ceremony was! He recommended readings, helped with the flow of the ceremony and helped us make our ceremony our own. We wanted a religious ceremony that was also romantic and about us and Father Vince delivered on all aspects.

Father Vince Corso 14
    Father Vince Corso 15
    Father Vince Corso 16
    Sent on 12/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Personalized Ceremony

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Father Vince to officiate our wedding. Selecting a person to conduct a wedding ceremony is a big deal, especially since we both come from families where everyone assumes there will be a church wedding. Father Vince met with us and discussed ways to keep the ceremony moderately religious (as we requested) while also incorporating some of our own personality and establishing the vibe we wanted for our ceremony. Father Vince had great suggestions regarding readings, prayers, and rituals and showed us things outside of the traditional Catholic Church standard that we could utilize in our ceremony which is exactly what we were looking for as it allowed us to customize our ceremony and make it more individualized as a reflection of us as a couple . He was extremely flexible with our schedules when it came time to meet. Father Vince was very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. I did not finish my vows until less than 24 hours before our wedding and Father Vince still looked them over for me and brought them along with him. Father Vince did an excellent job with our ceremony and our families were surprised by how beautiful a non-traditional ceremony could be. A huge thank you to Father Vince for all that he did for us leading up to our wedding day and on our wedding day (including standing outside for a ceremony in 37 degree weather). Thank you for capturing our vision for our ceremony and making it come to life.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Father Vince made our wedding an amazing day!

I can say, without a shred of doubt, that Father Vince Corso was instrumental in making our wedding ceremony the most memorable event it could possibly be. Working with him was an absolute pleasure; from the moment we walked through his door, we were welcomed to make ourselves at home. Talking with him about our relationship, and what we wanted our wedding ceremony to convey really helped us feel prepared for the big day. Our guests could not stop talking about his beautiful words and the ceremony he had put together for us, and we would not have it any other way! Please consider choosing Father Vince as your officiant; my husband and I are certainly glad that we did!

Father Vince Corso 17
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2018

Father Vince is top notch

When I first started researching officiants for my wedding, I was concerned about finding a priest who would officiate an interfaith marriage AND furthermore, be open to conducting the ceremony the way my husband and I envisioned - that is, in a way that was less focused on Catholicism (and Judaism) and more on celebrating our respective traditions. When we reached out to Father Vince, we knew immediately that he was the right fit for us. He was responsive from the start, and he assured us that he wanted nothing more than to make our wedding the way WE wanted it to be. As he wanted to ensure he got to know us as individuals and as a couple, he invited us to his home in NJ to meet with him personally, where we discussed our vision for the wedding, as well as our backgrounds and our dreams for our future together. His lovely wife Christine even met with us and shared some dessert she had just baked!

Once Father Vince had crafted a "script," (really more of a guide/outline for the ceremony), he shared it with us for our feedback, and we worked together to make any minor edits we had. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and came to say hello to me (the bride) beforehand - and because he is such a warm, caring individual, he put me at ease before the "big hurrah!" Ultimately, he and the rabbi worked together to deliver a beautiful ceremony that we'll never forget. We cannot thank him or sing his praises enough!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful experience

I have to give my wife all the credit in the world for finding Father Vince and bringing him into my life, well our lives. Father Vince is such an amazing human being, from the first moment we met him, that comfortable feeling you feel when you meet someone that you know is going to be a great friend and is going to be in your life for a long time set in. The great conversations we had and moments we all spent together getting to know each other and opening up emotionally to each other about our lives n feelings only fortified the relationship I already had with my fiance (now my wife) and I thank Father Vince for allowing that to happen. He is a blessing to us and did such an amazing job at our ceremony. The beautiful words he spoke and the amazing job he did involving our 4 year old son, I can go on all day but I'll stop now and just say thank you Father Vince, I will always refer you. from Kenny, Jackie n Jake

Father Vince Corso 18
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Mary Baron · Married on 09/08/2018

Grateful for Father Vince

It was a pleasure for my husband and me to meet Father Vince. We were lucky to have him as an officiant, and he went above and beyond to make us feel prepared to get married. At our ceremony, our guests even commented on how genuine and wonderful Father Vince was. He truly made our wedding special.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Christina

Christina Taccetta · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true!

My husband Vinny and I cannot thank Father Vince enough for being a special part of our wedding day. He is the first and only officiant we met and right from the start he has been kind, sincere, compassionate and perfect for our wedding! We met Father Vince twice at his home to get to know each other and discuss our relationship. We also talked about the importance of a loving and healthy marriage. Father Vince wrote a beautiful ceremony that was filled with joy and laughter. It was truly everything we ever wanted and more! My husband and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Justin A Lapoint · Married on 08/25/2018

A wonderful man, and a perfect ceremony.

A delightful, insightful, friendly man - he made us feel warm and welcome, and was sincere, funny, and entertaining. Thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Amber · Married on 08/24/2018

Father Vince was beyond words, he was with us every step of the wedding and got to know us personally (his wife makes amazing blueberry muffins) . Our ceremony was warm and loving and everything we could have wanted. He also took the time to speak to us personally after and during the ceremony and you can really feel his affection for weddings and I felt like us. You WILL NOT be disappointed with this amazing human being.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Father Vince Corso's reply:

Thank you Amber and Lee. It was my honor to celebrate with you.

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing!

From the moment we first spoke with Father Vince, we knew we wanted him to be a part of our special day. He was kind, friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I. He took the time to meet with us in his lovely home and gave us lots of helpful information to guide us through the marriage process. My husband and I were both raised Catholic and we were so happy to find Father Vince - he was able to give us the religious ceremony we wanted outside of the church. He gave us such unique and personalized ideas to make our ceremony even more special. Our guests absolutely loved his ceremony and they all commented on how it really seemed like he took the time to get to know us! We were a part of the ceremony planning process from the start and we really appreciated that. We cannot say enough great things about Father Vince - we thank him from the bottom of our hearts for being such a special part of the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

wonderful ceremony!

Father Vince was the perfect officiant for our wedding. While we did not want to get married in a church, he offered us the perfect balance of still making the ceremony have as many of the catholic values and traditions as we wanted and allowed us to completely create our own personal ceremony tailored to how we wanted. In the months leading up to the wedding, Father Vince met with us multiple times and casually got to know us so that he could add in anecdotes about us making it extremely personal and intimate as well. We highly recommend Father Vince for your perfect day!

Sent on 10/31/2018