Father Vince Corso Reviews

Father Vince Corso 5
Father Vince Corso 6
Father Vince Corso 7

Jena G · Married on 12/01/2018

The perfect piece to our puzzle!

Father Vince was an incredible solution for us. My mother is a devout Catholic and my beloved is not a Believer. I am very spiritual and wanted someone who brought a little magic to the day. He exceeded all of our needs and remains one of the best parts of our special day. We are still receiving rave reviews about how he captivated everyone from the first moment. It was a true honor to partner with Father Vince. He listened to what WE wanted - something extremely valuable to a couple during a vulnerable and emotional time. He delivered an extraordinary ceremony that was in alignment with who we are and still resonated with everyone in the room. He takes his role seriously but with a fantastic and necessary sense of humor. From start to finish, he emanated pure Love. What more can you ask for your wedding day?!

• Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 11/23/2018

Personalized support

Working with Father Vince was a pleasure. He tailored every moment of our ceremony to be about us. When we approached him, we had been disappointed that we could not have Catholic ceremony at our venue and he helped us work through those concerns. He helped us grapple with some decisions we needed to make about how much of our religion we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony. He was completely willing to adjust his style based on what we wanted. Additionally, he helped us work through some questions we had about traditional Catholic weddings, working with the church, and also offered us resources outside of his scope to help us prepare for marriage. We got many compliments from our guests after our ceremony who enjoyed his sincere, yet casual style and felt it was a very personal and intimate ceremony.

Father Vince Corso 8

Rosie · Married on 11/17/2018

Look no Further!

Look no further! Father Vince is your go to minister for officiating weddings. Selecting a person to conduct a wedding ceremony is a big deal, especially since we both come from families where everyone assumes there will be a church wedding. From the first call we had with him, he put us at ease and guided us in creating our personalized ceremony. We met with him in person in his home so we were able to get to know each other. We appreciated that he gave us some great insights and was very responsive to our emails leading up to the wedding. Everyone at the wedding kept raving about the ceremony and how beautiful it was--and that is all because of Father Vince. I would 100% recommend him to all couples!

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

So genuine!

My husband and I attended two weddings where Fr. Vince was the officiant and were blown away by his ability to share each couple's story. We booked him for our wedding and we are still getting compliments about how nice our ceremony was! Both Vince and his wife are such kind, genuine people and a pleasure to be around. Vince really took the time to get to know us as a couple and tailored our ceremony to fit our relationship perfectly. It was so beautiful and truly my favorite part of the entire wedding day! Thank you Fr. Vince for making our day so special!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Just wonderful!

Father Vince was so wonderful, professional and personable! My husband and I met at his lovely home on two separate occasions so we could all get to know each other. Father Vince truly made our ceremony so personal and modern, everyone was talking about how great the entire ceremony was! He recommended readings, helped with the flow of the ceremony and helped us make our ceremony our own. We wanted a religious ceremony that was also romantic and about us and Father Vince delivered on all aspects.

Father Vince Corso 9
    Father Vince Corso 10
    Father Vince Corso 11

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Personalized Ceremony

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Father Vince to officiate our wedding. Selecting a person to conduct a wedding ceremony is a big deal, especially since we both come from families where everyone assumes there will be a church wedding. Father Vince met with us and discussed ways to keep the ceremony moderately religious (as we requested) while also incorporating some of our own personality and establishing the vibe we wanted for our ceremony. Father Vince had great suggestions regarding readings, prayers, and rituals and showed us things outside of the traditional Catholic Church standard that we could utilize in our ceremony which is exactly what we were looking for as it allowed us to customize our ceremony and make it more individualized as a reflection of us as a couple . He was extremely flexible with our schedules when it came time to meet. Father Vince was very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. I did not finish my vows until less than 24 hours before our wedding and Father Vince still looked them over for me and brought them along with him. Father Vince did an excellent job with our ceremony and our families were surprised by how beautiful a non-traditional ceremony could be. A huge thank you to Father Vince for all that he did for us leading up to our wedding day and on our wedding day (including standing outside for a ceremony in 37 degree weather). Thank you for capturing our vision for our ceremony and making it come to life.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Father Vince made our wedding an amazing day!

I can say, without a shred of doubt, that Father Vince Corso was instrumental in making our wedding ceremony the most memorable event it could possibly be. Working with him was an absolute pleasure; from the moment we walked through his door, we were welcomed to make ourselves at home. Talking with him about our relationship, and what we wanted our wedding ceremony to convey really helped us feel prepared for the big day. Our guests could not stop talking about his beautiful words and the ceremony he had put together for us, and we would not have it any other way! Please consider choosing Father Vince as your officiant; my husband and I are certainly glad that we did!

Father Vince Corso 12

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2018

Father Vince is top notch

When I first started researching officiants for my wedding, I was concerned about finding a priest who would officiate an interfaith marriage AND furthermore, be open to conducting the ceremony the way my husband and I envisioned - that is, in a way that was less focused on Catholicism (and Judaism) and more on celebrating our respective traditions. When we reached out to Father Vince, we knew immediately that he was the right fit for us. He was responsive from the start, and he assured us that he wanted nothing more than to make our wedding the way WE wanted it to be. As he wanted to ensure he got to know us as individuals and as a couple, he invited us to his home in NJ to meet with him personally, where we discussed our vision for the wedding, as well as our backgrounds and our dreams for our future together. His lovely wife Christine even met with us and shared some dessert she had just baked!

Once Father Vince had crafted a "script," (really more of a guide/outline for the ceremony), he shared it with us for our feedback, and we worked together to make any minor edits we had. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and came to say hello to me (the bride) beforehand - and because he is such a warm, caring individual, he put me at ease before the "big hurrah!" Ultimately, he and the rabbi worked together to deliver a beautiful ceremony that we'll never forget. We cannot thank him or sing his praises enough!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful experience

I have to give my wife all the credit in the world for finding Father Vince and bringing him into my life, well our lives. Father Vince is such an amazing human being, from the first moment we met him, that comfortable feeling you feel when you meet someone that you know is going to be a great friend and is going to be in your life for a long time set in. The great conversations we had and moments we all spent together getting to know each other and opening up emotionally to each other about our lives n feelings only fortified the relationship I already had with my fiance (now my wife) and I thank Father Vince for allowing that to happen. He is a blessing to us and did such an amazing job at our ceremony. The beautiful words he spoke and the amazing job he did involving our 4 year old son, I can go on all day but I'll stop now and just say thank you Father Vince, I will always refer you. from Kenny, Jackie n Jake

Father Vince Corso 13

Mary Baron · Married on 09/08/2018

Grateful for Father Vince

It was a pleasure for my husband and me to meet Father Vince. We were lucky to have him as an officiant, and he went above and beyond to make us feel prepared to get married. At our ceremony, our guests even commented on how genuine and wonderful Father Vince was. He truly made our wedding special.

• Christina

Christina Taccetta · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true!

My husband Vinny and I cannot thank Father Vince enough for being a special part of our wedding day. He is the first and only officiant we met and right from the start he has been kind, sincere, compassionate and perfect for our wedding! We met Father Vince twice at his home to get to know each other and discuss our relationship. We also talked about the importance of a loving and healthy marriage. Father Vince wrote a beautiful ceremony that was filled with joy and laughter. It was truly everything we ever wanted and more! My husband and I highly recommend him!

Justin A Lapoint · Married on 08/25/2018

A wonderful man, and a perfect ceremony.

A delightful, insightful, friendly man - he made us feel warm and welcome, and was sincere, funny, and entertaining. Thank you!

Amber · Married on 08/24/2018

Father Vince was beyond words, he was with us every step of the wedding and got to know us personally (his wife makes amazing blueberry muffins) . Our ceremony was warm and loving and everything we could have wanted. He also took the time to speak to us personally after and during the ceremony and you can really feel his affection for weddings and I felt like us. You WILL NOT be disappointed with this amazing human being.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Father Vince Corso's reply:

Thank you Amber and Lee. It was my honor to celebrate with you.

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing!

From the moment we first spoke with Father Vince, we knew we wanted him to be a part of our special day. He was kind, friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I. He took the time to meet with us in his lovely home and gave us lots of helpful information to guide us through the marriage process. My husband and I were both raised Catholic and we were so happy to find Father Vince - he was able to give us the religious ceremony we wanted outside of the church. He gave us such unique and personalized ideas to make our ceremony even more special. Our guests absolutely loved his ceremony and they all commented on how it really seemed like he took the time to get to know us! We were a part of the ceremony planning process from the start and we really appreciated that. We cannot say enough great things about Father Vince - we thank him from the bottom of our hearts for being such a special part of the happiest day of our lives!

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

wonderful ceremony!

Father Vince was the perfect officiant for our wedding. While we did not want to get married in a church, he offered us the perfect balance of still making the ceremony have as many of the catholic values and traditions as we wanted and allowed us to completely create our own personal ceremony tailored to how we wanted. In the months leading up to the wedding, Father Vince met with us multiple times and casually got to know us so that he could add in anecdotes about us making it extremely personal and intimate as well. We highly recommend Father Vince for your perfect day!

Christopher · Married on 07/15/2018

Father Vince!

Our wedding day was nothing short of magical and that was in large part because of Father Vince. I am so grateful for his thoughtfulness, dedication and preparedness, and for delivering the most beautiful ceremony for me and my wife.

He and his wife welcomed us to their home for our first meeting and we immediately hit it off. He took the time to learn about us and our story, and helped guide us through all the details of our ceremony and gave us the opportunity to personalize it in so many ways.

I was about as nervous as it gets the day of the ceremony, but Father Vince was a calming influence by my side to the very end and I will forever be thankful to him.

• Taryn

Taryn · Married on 07/14/2018

Book Father Vince Immediately!!

We cannot recommend him enough. We found Father Vince after an officiant cancelled on us, and it was the best blessing in disguise! Our ceremony was EXACTLY what we both envisioned. He really captured the essence of who my husband and I both are individually and together as a couple. Our guests are still commenting about how great he was. In fact, some of our friends chose him to officiate their own weddings as well.

We were worried about finding someone we didn't know to officiate our wedding, but Father Vince made our ceremony feel like we've known him for years. Father Vince spent time getting to know us beforehand, not only so he could tailor our ceremony perfectly to what we wanted, but also because he was sincerely invested in the success of our marriage.

Father Vince provided us with different options for readings and vows (and offered that we could provide our own as well). He worked us with to structure the ceremony to incorporate as much religion and spirituality as we wanted. On the day of our wedding he arrived early, and was just as excited as we were for our big day. The ceremony he delivered was so special and meaningful. His words were beautiful and carefully chosen to reflect us as couple.

It is clear that Father Vince really cares about all of the couples he marries! If you want a ceremony that is beautiful, meaningful, and custom-tailored to you as a couple you should make Father Vince your officiant!

Father Vince Corso 14

Anu · Married on 07/06/2018

AMAZING!!! I mean I am in shock of words. Father Vince Corso, I felt like I have known for years. That's how much he connected with us the day of our wedding. His words were so meaningful. All of my guests loved him. He arrived early to my church, had everyone partake in his ceremony scriptures, and had me and my husband in tears, that's how deep his words were. Loved him!!! If I had 10 people who were getting married, I would of recommended Father Vince Corso to all of them. He made our day. He made us feel so comfortable and happy and smiling. AMAZING!!! A+++

• Christina

Christina · Married on 06/24/2018

Pure Perfection

Father Vince gave us an amazing ceremony! We've been married 6 months now and still get told by our wedding guests how much they enjoyed his beautiful, heartfelt words. He really gets to know you both and makes sure to put his personal touch to each couple's marriage. We cannot thank our friends MaryJo and Joe for recommending him to us!

Katheryn · Married on 06/08/2018

Perfect officiant!

It is impossible to overstate how thankful we are to have found Father Vince! He is genuine, compassionate, thoughtful, energetic, and perfectly conveyed the essence of our relationship to our guests. We knew that we were lucky to find Father Vince long before our wedding day. He met with us on multiple occasions before the wedding, truly got to know us as individuals, and went out of his way to make sure that our wedding ceremony was perfectly tailored to our exact wishes and desires. Simply stated, we highly recommend Father Vince, and could not be any more pleased with his services.

Cassandra Dikijian · Married on 06/03/2018

Beautiful Ceremony and an Excellent Experience!

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Fr. Vince when we got married earlier this June. His services are completely tailored to your expectations and any unique needs. He has an excellent selection of readings and writes a beautiful sermon. Fr. Vince really takes the time to learn who you are as a couple and delivers a beautifully personalized service. Extremely professional and highly recommended!

Kiara Clark · Married on 05/25/2018

The most wonderful experience!

That feeling of home...
    When you instantly feel comfortable, calm, understood, and respected. Well, that is the way Father Vince Corso made my (now) husband and I feel, the minute we were graced by his presence. To say that hiring Father Vince to officiate our marriage was the best decision we could have ever made, is an understatement. From the beginning of the marriage preparation to the day of our wedding (and even following), he has been absolutely wonderful. We are truly grateful for the process; Discussions about what marriage means to us, helping us explore our dreams and goals as a married couple, customizing our ceremony to include important aspects of our faith (both raised Catholic) and family. This made our ceremony the central and most important part of our big day, and it will be cherished forever.
    Thank you Father Vince for everything!

He is truly THE BEST.

Father Vince Corso 15
    Father Vince Corso 16
    Father Vince Corso 17
    Father Vince Corso 18
    Father Vince Corso 19

Nancy · Married on 02/10/2018

Father Vince Corso is the BEST!

My husband and I love Father Vince and his wife Christine. They are both wonderful kind, warm, and super professional. We loved the ceremony and are supper appreciative and grateful that Father Vince was there to officiate our beautiful wedding ceremony. We loved it!!! We are very grateful for his support, kindness, and beautiful words on our special day. Our friends and family loved it as well and shared how it was very “us”.

Alysia · Married on 10/27/2017

Father Vince was on top of it! After getting to know us, he was able to create a ceremony that was personal and heart-warming for the both of us. We highly recommend using his services!

Sent on 11/08/2017