Father Vince Corso Reviews

Father Vince Corso 2
Father Vince Corso 3

Rosie · Married on 11/17/2018

Look no Further!

Look no further! Father Vince is your go to minister for officiating weddings. Selecting a person to conduct a wedding ceremony is a big deal, especially since we both come from families where everyone assumes there will be a church wedding. From the first call we had with him, he put us at ease and guided us in creating our personalized ceremony. We met with him in person in his home so we were able to get to know each other. We appreciated that he gave us some great insights and was very responsive to our emails leading up to the wedding. Everyone at the wedding kept raving about the ceremony and how beautiful it was--and that is all because of Father Vince. I would 100% recommend him to all couples!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Personalized Ceremony

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Father Vince to officiate our wedding. Selecting a person to conduct a wedding ceremony is a big deal, especially since we both come from families where everyone assumes there will be a church wedding. Father Vince met with us and discussed ways to keep the ceremony moderately religious (as we requested) while also incorporating some of our own personality and establishing the vibe we wanted for our ceremony. Father Vince had great suggestions regarding readings, prayers, and rituals and showed us things outside of the traditional Catholic Church standard that we could utilize in our ceremony which is exactly what we were looking for as it allowed us to customize our ceremony and make it more individualized as a reflection of us as a couple . He was extremely flexible with our schedules when it came time to meet. Father Vince was very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. I did not finish my vows until less than 24 hours before our wedding and Father Vince still looked them over for me and brought them along with him. Father Vince did an excellent job with our ceremony and our families were surprised by how beautiful a non-traditional ceremony could be. A huge thank you to Father Vince for all that he did for us leading up to our wedding day and on our wedding day (including standing outside for a ceremony in 37 degree weather). Thank you for capturing our vision for our ceremony and making it come to life.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Father Vince made our wedding an amazing day!

I can say, without a shred of doubt, that Father Vince Corso was instrumental in making our wedding ceremony the most memorable event it could possibly be. Working with him was an absolute pleasure; from the moment we walked through his door, we were welcomed to make ourselves at home. Talking with him about our relationship, and what we wanted our wedding ceremony to convey really helped us feel prepared for the big day. Our guests could not stop talking about his beautiful words and the ceremony he had put together for us, and we would not have it any other way! Please consider choosing Father Vince as your officiant; my husband and I are certainly glad that we did!

Father Vince Corso 4

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2018

Father Vince is top notch

When I first started researching officiants for my wedding, I was concerned about finding a priest who would officiate an interfaith marriage AND furthermore, be open to conducting the ceremony the way my husband and I envisioned - that is, in a way that was less focused on Catholicism (and Judaism) and more on celebrating our respective traditions. When we reached out to Father Vince, we knew immediately that he was the right fit for us. He was responsive from the start, and he assured us that he wanted nothing more than to make our wedding the way WE wanted it to be. As he wanted to ensure he got to know us as individuals and as a couple, he invited us to his home in NJ to meet with him personally, where we discussed our vision for the wedding, as well as our backgrounds and our dreams for our future together. His lovely wife Christine even met with us and shared some dessert she had just baked!

Once Father Vince had crafted a "script," (really more of a guide/outline for the ceremony), he shared it with us for our feedback, and we worked together to make any minor edits we had. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and came to say hello to me (the bride) beforehand - and because he is such a warm, caring individual, he put me at ease before the "big hurrah!" Ultimately, he and the rabbi worked together to deliver a beautiful ceremony that we'll never forget. We cannot thank him or sing his praises enough!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful experience

I have to give my wife all the credit in the world for finding Father Vince and bringing him into my life, well our lives. Father Vince is such an amazing human being, from the first moment we met him, that comfortable feeling you feel when you meet someone that you know is going to be a great friend and is going to be in your life for a long time set in. The great conversations we had and moments we all spent together getting to know each other and opening up emotionally to each other about our lives n feelings only fortified the relationship I already had with my fiance (now my wife) and I thank Father Vince for allowing that to happen. He is a blessing to us and did such an amazing job at our ceremony. The beautiful words he spoke and the amazing job he did involving our 4 year old son, I can go on all day but I'll stop now and just say thank you Father Vince, I will always refer you. from Kenny, Jackie n Jake

Father Vince Corso 5

Mary Baron · Married on 09/08/2018

Grateful for Father Vince

It was a pleasure for my husband and me to meet Father Vince. We were lucky to have him as an officiant, and he went above and beyond to make us feel prepared to get married. At our ceremony, our guests even commented on how genuine and wonderful Father Vince was. He truly made our wedding special.

• Christina

Christina Taccetta · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true!

My husband Vinny and I cannot thank Father Vince enough for being a special part of our wedding day. He is the first and only officiant we met and right from the start he has been kind, sincere, compassionate and perfect for our wedding! We met Father Vince twice at his home to get to know each other and discuss our relationship. We also talked about the importance of a loving and healthy marriage. Father Vince wrote a beautiful ceremony that was filled with joy and laughter. It was truly everything we ever wanted and more! My husband and I highly recommend him!

Amber · Married on 08/24/2018

Father Vince was beyond words, he was with us every step of the wedding and got to know us personally (his wife makes amazing blueberry muffins) . Our ceremony was warm and loving and everything we could have wanted. He also took the time to speak to us personally after and during the ceremony and you can really feel his affection for weddings and I felt like us. You WILL NOT be disappointed with this amazing human being.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Father Vince Corso's reply:

Thank you Amber and Lee. It was my honor to celebrate with you.

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing!

From the moment we first spoke with Father Vince, we knew we wanted him to be a part of our special day. He was kind, friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I. He took the time to meet with us in his lovely home and gave us lots of helpful information to guide us through the marriage process. My husband and I were both raised Catholic and we were so happy to find Father Vince - he was able to give us the religious ceremony we wanted outside of the church. He gave us such unique and personalized ideas to make our ceremony even more special. Our guests absolutely loved his ceremony and they all commented on how it really seemed like he took the time to get to know us! We were a part of the ceremony planning process from the start and we really appreciated that. We cannot say enough great things about Father Vince - we thank him from the bottom of our hearts for being such a special part of the happiest day of our lives!

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

wonderful ceremony!

Father Vince was the perfect officiant for our wedding. While we did not want to get married in a church, he offered us the perfect balance of still making the ceremony have as many of the catholic values and traditions as we wanted and allowed us to completely create our own personal ceremony tailored to how we wanted. In the months leading up to the wedding, Father Vince met with us multiple times and casually got to know us so that he could add in anecdotes about us making it extremely personal and intimate as well. We highly recommend Father Vince for your perfect day!

Christopher · Married on 07/15/2018

Father Vince!

Our wedding day was nothing short of magical and that was in large part because of Father Vince. I am so grateful for his thoughtfulness, dedication and preparedness, and for delivering the most beautiful ceremony for me and my wife.

He and his wife welcomed us to their home for our first meeting and we immediately hit it off. He took the time to learn about us and our story, and helped guide us through all the details of our ceremony and gave us the opportunity to personalize it in so many ways.

I was about as nervous as it gets the day of the ceremony, but Father Vince was a calming influence by my side to the very end and I will forever be thankful to him.

• Taryn

Taryn · Married on 07/14/2018

Book Father Vince Immediately!!

We cannot recommend him enough. We found Father Vince after an officiant cancelled on us, and it was the best blessing in disguise! Our ceremony was EXACTLY what we both envisioned. He really captured the essence of who my husband and I both are individually and together as a couple. Our guests are still commenting about how great he was. In fact, some of our friends chose him to officiate their own weddings as well.

We were worried about finding someone we didn't know to officiate our wedding, but Father Vince made our ceremony feel like we've known him for years. Father Vince spent time getting to know us beforehand, not only so he could tailor our ceremony perfectly to what we wanted, but also because he was sincerely invested in the success of our marriage.

Father Vince provided us with different options for readings and vows (and offered that we could provide our own as well). He worked us with to structure the ceremony to incorporate as much religion and spirituality as we wanted. On the day of our wedding he arrived early, and was just as excited as we were for our big day. The ceremony he delivered was so special and meaningful. His words were beautiful and carefully chosen to reflect us as couple.

It is clear that Father Vince really cares about all of the couples he marries! If you want a ceremony that is beautiful, meaningful, and custom-tailored to you as a couple you should make Father Vince your officiant!

Father Vince Corso 6

Anu · Married on 07/06/2018

AMAZING!!! I mean I am in shock of words. Father Vince Corso, I felt like I have known for years. That's how much he connected with us the day of our wedding. His words were so meaningful. All of my guests loved him. He arrived early to my church, had everyone partake in his ceremony scriptures, and had me and my husband in tears, that's how deep his words were. Loved him!!! If I had 10 people who were getting married, I would of recommended Father Vince Corso to all of them. He made our day. He made us feel so comfortable and happy and smiling. AMAZING!!! A+++

Katheryn · Married on 06/08/2018

Perfect officiant!

It is impossible to overstate how thankful we are to have found Father Vince! He is genuine, compassionate, thoughtful, energetic, and perfectly conveyed the essence of our relationship to our guests. We knew that we were lucky to find Father Vince long before our wedding day. He met with us on multiple occasions before the wedding, truly got to know us as individuals, and went out of his way to make sure that our wedding ceremony was perfectly tailored to our exact wishes and desires. Simply stated, we highly recommend Father Vince, and could not be any more pleased with his services.

Nancy · Married on 02/10/2018

Father Vince Corso is the BEST!

My husband and I love Father Vince and his wife Christine. They are both wonderful kind, warm, and super professional. We loved the ceremony and are supper appreciative and grateful that Father Vince was there to officiate our beautiful wedding ceremony. We loved it!!! We are very grateful for his support, kindness, and beautiful words on our special day. Our friends and family loved it as well and shared how it was very “us”.

Alysia · Married on 10/27/2017

Father Vince was on top of it! After getting to know us, he was able to create a ceremony that was personal and heart-warming for the both of us. We highly recommend using his services!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Thank you, Alysia! All the best. Fr. Vince

Paige · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband Michael and I do not even know where to begin thanking Father Vince for his services in the months leading up to our wedding date of 9/29/17. We first met in his beautiful home after researching officiants on a few wedding websites. From the moment we met him, Father Vince was warm, friendly, understanding and very funny! Within the first 5 minutes we knew he was the perfect person to guide us in that special moment of saying I DO! Not only did Father Vince spend months working with us to create a perfect ceremony, he often counseled and advised us in building a healthy, long-lasting marriage. He also took the time to make sure we understood the process of obtaining a marriage license and marriage certificate. I feel like it is so easy to get caught up in the stress of planning a wedding but every time Michael and I would have a conversation with Father Vince, we felt so much more relaxed and excited for the big day to come! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was filled with joy, laughter, everything we wanted and more. If you are reading this PLEASE do yourself a favor and utilize Father Vince for your ceremony! Thank you so much for a truly wonderful experience that we will never forget, from start to I DO!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2017

The thought of finding an officiant was nerve wrecking – a stranger would play such an important role in our wedding, and in turn, our lives. After much research, we found 5 officiants we were interested in meeting. By chance, Father Vince was the first one available for a call and we never turned back. We knew immediately that he was the one. Even over the phone, he was very personable and made us feel comfortable. There wasn’t an awkward moment, and we knew there wouldn’t be one at the ceremony either. Its worth noting that our venue, the Liberty House, recommended Father Vince and it was further comforting that he had done many ceremonies there.

We met Father Vince twice at his home to get to know one another and discuss our relationship. He provided thoughtful input, guidance on traditions, and wrote a beautiful ceremony. The day of, he arrived early and coordinated with the venue and other vendors seamlessly. During the ceremony, he was kind, well-spoken and funny. We had an unusual blistering 95 degrees day, and he kept the crowd going even though he himself was covered in sweat. In fact, several guests made it a point to mention how great he was! We are so grateful and lucky to have found Father Vince; he truly made our wedding ceremony special!

stephanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Father Corso was amazing. I am so happy we found him! He met with us a few times and I instantly felt at ease with him officiating our wedding. We got great compliments at the wedding about him from our guests. I would highly recommend him!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Father Vince was amazing and our marriage was made much easier thanks to his services. We were very thankful to have him as the ceremony officiant and many of our family members commented on how nice and person our ceremony felt I highly recommend Father Vince!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Thank you, Lauren! It was my pleasure to be of service. Best, Fr. Vince

Dave · Married on 07/07/2017

Vince did a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony. It was personal, felt like he had known us forever and it was exactly what we wanted. We received comments from friends and family about what a wonderful job the officiant during the entire reception and talk continued at our day after celebration, We highly recommend him to anyone in the northern New Jersey area.

Deana · Married on 06/30/2017

Father Vince performed the most sincere ceremony for my wedding. He incorporated parts from the Catholic Church, which was important to me and my husband, yet he also made us very relaxed and at ease during the whole ceremony. He was down to earth when he spoke, and captured the attention of everyone at the ceremony. My guests are still talking about what an amazing ceremony he did! Father Vince was so easy to work with, and was able to answer any questions we had regarding this process, it felt like we have known him for years!

David · Married on 03/24/2017

Father Vince helped make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be.

Beginning with a phone interview 4 months prior to our wedding he helped lay the groundwork for what became a touching and relevant ceremony on our special day. We were invited to his home twice to help plan the ceremony step by step and he worked us through any questions we had.

Father Vince not only delivered a poignant address the day of our wedding but he also attended our cocktail hour at our request, enabling him to meet some of our closest family and friends.

We cannot speak highly enough of Father Vince and the service he provided us.

Robert · Married on 12/03/2016

We had the pleasure of having Father Vince officiate our wedding this past Saturday and we could not be more pleased! We met with Father Vince twice prior to our ceremony and in those meetings he really got to know us as a couple. The ceremony was exactly what we were hoping for with a blend of the Catholic Faith and a personalized touch. He put us at ease with his sense of humor and caring words. When we met with Father Vince his wife Chris welcomed us into their home and as soon as the meeting was over we knew he was the right person to marry us! It was everything we hoped for and more!