Father Vince Corso Reviews

32 | Cedar Grove, NJ

32 Reviews for Father Vince Corso

32 Father Vince Corso Reviews

Amber · Married on 08/24/2018

Father Vince was beyond words, he was with us every step of the wedding and got to know us personally (his wife makes amazing blueberry muffins) . Our ceremony was warm and loving and everything we could have wanted. He also took the time to speak to us personally after and during the ceremony and you can really feel his affection for weddings and I felt like us. You WILL NOT be disappointed with this amazing human being.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Father Vince Corso's reply:

Thank you Amber and Lee. It was my honor to celebrate with you.

Anu · Married on 07/06/2018

AMAZING!!! I mean I am in shock of words. Father Vince Corso, I felt like I have known for years. That's how much he connected with us the day of our wedding. His words were so meaningful. All of my guests loved him. He arrived early to my church, had everyone partake in his ceremony scriptures, and had me and my husband in tears, that's how deep his words were. Loved him!!! If I had 10 people who were getting married, I would of recommended Father Vince Corso to all of them. He made our day. He made us feel so comfortable and happy and smiling. AMAZING!!! A+++

Alysia · Married on 10/27/2017

Father Vince was on top of it! After getting to know us, he was able to create a ceremony that was personal and heart-warming for the both of us. We highly recommend using his services!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Thank you, Alysia! All the best. Fr. Vince

Paige · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband Michael and I do not even know where to begin thanking Father Vince for his services in the months leading up to our wedding date of 9/29/17. We first met in his beautiful home after researching officiants on a few wedding websites. From the moment we met him, Father Vince was warm, friendly, understanding and very funny! Within the first 5 minutes we knew he was the perfect person to guide us in that special moment of saying I DO! Not only did Father Vince spend months working with us to create a perfect ceremony, he often counseled and advised us in building a healthy, long-lasting marriage. He also took the time to make sure we understood the process of obtaining a marriage license and marriage certificate. I feel like it is so easy to get caught up in the stress of planning a wedding but every time Michael and I would have a conversation with Father Vince, we felt so much more relaxed and excited for the big day to come! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was filled with joy, laughter, everything we wanted and more. If you are reading this PLEASE do yourself a favor and utilize Father Vince for your ceremony! Thank you so much for a truly wonderful experience that we will never forget, from start to I DO!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2017

The thought of finding an officiant was nerve wrecking – a stranger would play such an important role in our wedding, and in turn, our lives. After much research, we found 5 officiants we were interested in meeting. By chance, Father Vince was the first one available for a call and we never turned back. We knew immediately that he was the one. Even over the phone, he was very personable and made us feel comfortable. There wasn’t an awkward moment, and we knew there wouldn’t be one at the ceremony either. Its worth noting that our venue, the Liberty House, recommended Father Vince and it was further comforting that he had done many ceremonies there.

We met Father Vince twice at his home to get to know one another and discuss our relationship. He provided thoughtful input, guidance on traditions, and wrote a beautiful ceremony. The day of, he arrived early and coordinated with the venue and other vendors seamlessly. During the ceremony, he was kind, well-spoken and funny. We had an unusual blistering 95 degrees day, and he kept the crowd going even though he himself was covered in sweat. In fact, several guests made it a point to mention how great he was! We are so grateful and lucky to have found Father Vince; he truly made our wedding ceremony special!

stephanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Father Corso was amazing. I am so happy we found him! He met with us a few times and I instantly felt at ease with him officiating our wedding. We got great compliments at the wedding about him from our guests. I would highly recommend him!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Father Vince was amazing and our marriage was made much easier thanks to his services. We were very thankful to have him as the ceremony officiant and many of our family members commented on how nice and person our ceremony felt I highly recommend Father Vince!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Thank you, Lauren! It was my pleasure to be of service. Best, Fr. Vince

Dave · Married on 07/07/2017

Vince did a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony. It was personal, felt like he had known us forever and it was exactly what we wanted. We received comments from friends and family about what a wonderful job the officiant during the entire reception and talk continued at our day after celebration, We highly recommend him to anyone in the northern New Jersey area.

Deana · Married on 06/30/2017

Father Vince performed the most sincere ceremony for my wedding. He incorporated parts from the Catholic Church, which was important to me and my husband, yet he also made us very relaxed and at ease during the whole ceremony. He was down to earth when he spoke, and captured the attention of everyone at the ceremony. My guests are still talking about what an amazing ceremony he did! Father Vince was so easy to work with, and was able to answer any questions we had regarding this process, it felt like we have known him for years!

David · Married on 03/24/2017

Father Vince helped make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be.

Beginning with a phone interview 4 months prior to our wedding he helped lay the groundwork for what became a touching and relevant ceremony on our special day. We were invited to his home twice to help plan the ceremony step by step and he worked us through any questions we had.

Father Vince not only delivered a poignant address the day of our wedding but he also attended our cocktail hour at our request, enabling him to meet some of our closest family and friends.

We cannot speak highly enough of Father Vince and the service he provided us.

Robert · Married on 12/03/2016

We had the pleasure of having Father Vince officiate our wedding this past Saturday and we could not be more pleased! We met with Father Vince twice prior to our ceremony and in those meetings he really got to know us as a couple. The ceremony was exactly what we were hoping for with a blend of the Catholic Faith and a personalized touch. He put us at ease with his sense of humor and caring words. When we met with Father Vince his wife Chris welcomed us into their home and as soon as the meeting was over we knew he was the right person to marry us! It was everything we hoped for and more!

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2016

Father Vince is absolutely amazing. We were referred to Father Vince and we are so happy we were. When we first met him we instantly felt welcome and as if we were sitting at the table with a friend. He made us so comfortable. He gives you all the information you need to make sure your ceremony is perfect and exactly how you want it. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the service was by Father Vince. He made everyone feel like they were involved in the ceremony and he fit it to exactly what we wanted. You need Father Vince!!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Father Vince actually stepped in when our original officiant was unable to perform our ceremony. Everything definitely happens for a reason because our ceremony ended up absolutely perfect - even despite it raining on our outdoor ceremony! We met in person with Father Vince a few months before our wedding and he was able to customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. The day of he was there early to get our marriage license in order and even helped keep this nervous bride calm :) He was super helpful and responsive along the way. He also gave us lots of great advice and we read through the binder he gave us about marriage often. I highly recommend him!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 09/07/2016

Vince listened to us every step of the way, and guided our ceremony in beautiful spirit. You could tell he put his heartfelt thought into the words and energy he put forth.

Nicole · Married on 06/26/2016

Father Vince was so great to work with and he made our marriage ceremony such a wonderful experience. He customized our ceremony to best represent my husband and I, and took his time to really get to know us beforehand. We were able to have the pieces of the religious ceremony that we wanted while also having a very laid back feel.

After searching through so many officiants for our wedding, we were so happy when we found Vince Corso! We immediately felt comfortable with him and felt that he really cared. We met with him twice and he took the time to get to know us and find out what type of ceremony we were looking for. He offered the traditional Catholic service or a more current, spiritual ceremony based on Buddhist principles. We wanted a combination of the two and Vince did such an amazing job that our guests kept coming up to us at the reception to tell us how great our officiant was and how he made the ceremony so interesting! People still talk about it!

We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony turned out. He made the process so seamless and easy, and the price was very reasonable. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Manuel · Married on 06/03/2016

Was an absolute pleasure working with Father Vince. He was extremely considerate of both our family's beliefs and made sure to make us feel as comfortable as possible with the entire process. We received amazing reviews from our guests about his ceremony as his speech was not only catered to our beliefs, but you could tell it was well rehearsed with a pleasant pace. Extremely easy to work with and he was sincere in his care for our wellbeing as we started our new chapter in our lives. I would 100% recommend him!!

Jim · Married on 05/28/2016

We were very fortunate to have Father Vince officiate at our wedding. Although we lived out of state, Father Vince took time to meet with us over the phone and at his home prior to the wedding. We immediately developed a great rapport which is a real testament to Father’s character. Our ceremony was beautiful, thanks to Father Vince. We highly recommend Father Vince for your wedding.
    Jim and Domenica Copenheaver
    Rock Hill, SC

Christine · Married on 04/24/2016

Father Vince was amazing! He was so kind and easy going, and he really wanted to make sure my husband and I had a ceremony that truly reflected us and our values. After the wedding, numerous guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how much they liked our choice of officiant. I highly recommend him!

Chris · Married on 11/14/2015

Father Vince will get to know you and your husband/wife and make sure he caters his services to fit your personalities and relationship. He was punctual, available, and sincere. You will not regret having him on your special day!

Father Vince did an absolutely beautiful job officiating our wedding. He and his wife Christine are such beautiful people and a great pleasure to work with. Father Vince meets with you personally and goes over everthing in detail as well. He put together a great ceremony for us with so much love and care. Highly recommend his services.

Sue · Married on 06/19/2015

Father Vince was not only accommodating he was amazing and spectacular. He spent time with us to get to know who we were and they symbolism of our union to make our ceremony special. He really took time to make an amazing sermon and even spent time tweaking it before the event. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a special touch for your ceremony I'd tell you that you can't go wrong with Father Vince!

Lucille · Married on 06/02/2012

Rev Vince was wonderful! Everyone told me how much they loved the ceremony and the things he said. He met with my fiance and I once prior to the ceremony and was a professional and personable.
    He was very warm. His wife worked with me on the ceremony details prior to the wedding.
    He was great!

Restivo · Married on 10/28/2017

We feel so blessed to have found and to have worked with Father Vince. He made our wedding day so special. Really there is no need to look for anyone else if you are reading this review. Father Vince took the time to meet with us and get to know us, this really meant so much and made the process very enjoyable. It was seamless and Father Vince was always there to help and offer advise. The sermon for our day was really amazing. i was honestly blown away by his words. We received so many compliments and everyone really really enjoyed Father Vince during the ceremony. We cannot say enough praise about him. Thank you again Father Vince for making our day so memorable and for being you. We are so happy we met you!!! xoxo Nick and Lauren