70 Reviews for Father Richard

Catholic (11)
Single Religion (6)
Rehearsal (5)
70 Father Richard Reviews

Bishop Richard provided a beautiful ceremony for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. He was quick to respond to any questions we had and gave us peace of mind knowing our ceremony was in good hands. We would highly recommend Father Richard to anyone looking for a Catholic ceremony outside of a church setting.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bishop Richard was amazing as our wedding officiant! He spent so much time and energy making sure our wedding was perfect, and preparing us for a strong marriage! He helped us navigate difficult family issues and personalized our beautiful ceremony! He even designed ceremony programs for us! My husband and I would absolutely recommend him to any couple needing a Catholic wedding officiant, the ceremony was religious, beautiful, and captured the essence of our relationship. Thank you so much for all you do!!

Profile Picture Marina, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We met Bishop Richard as a recommendation. the moment we met him we knew we wanted a catholic ceremony and someoneek be as down to earth as Bishop Richard is. He was always helpful and gave us great advice when we needed some guidance. He made the entire process smooth and easy.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We found Bishop Richard on Wedding Wire about 18 months before the big day. He was so wonderful to work with. He was with us for the entire process, emailing us and asking how things were going in life and with wedding planning. His attention to details were impeccable! About a week or two before the wedding, he went through every aspect of the day and helped us make a list of things to not forget. We both very much enjoyed working with Bishop Richard and would highly recommend to anyone seeking a Catholic Ceremony.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Rehearsal

Monsignor Richard was a true professional throughout the whole process and was so easy to work with. He was very organized, accommodating, attentive and had great suggestions! He does a great job of guiding you through the process so that everything runs smoothly on your big day! He did a beautiful presentation and conductance of our wedding ceremony! We will definitely recommend his services to our family and friends. We are so happy that Msgr. Richard was a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Richard was wonderful to work with. He answered many questions, reviewed our draft program and was very thorough with two nervous people for the cerrmomy.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Richard was extremely helpful in keeping our day less stressful and coordinated beautifully. We were given multiple timelines, able to personalize our ceremony within the limits of the church and remained worry free on the day of the ceremony because of the time and attention to detail Father Richard showed in our prior meetings. I highly recommend Father Richard if you are hoping to have a catholic ceremony outside of a church! Those in the congregation who are practicing Catholics felt that it was done very well!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Richard truly went above and beyond taking us through each step of the planning process to walking down the aisle. We hold him in the highest regard and recommend him in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Monsignor Richard was a true professional throughout the whole process. He was VERY organized and thorough. Immediately, my wife and I recognized his experience and the pride he had in his duty and craft. He made us feel comfortable and was very helpful and supportive when we needed him most. We have no critiques whatsoever for Monsignor Richard and highly recommend him for those looking for an officiant in the Albany/Lake George/northern New York area.

Profile Picture Brendan, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Richard was very accommodating, attentive and had great suggestions

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Richard was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and did a wonderful job making sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and when. Frank and I met with him several times prior to the big day and it helped us to feel as calm as could be on the big day. I would highly recommend Father Richard.

Profile Picture Carly, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Father Richard to officiate your wedding. We wanted a Catholic ceremony at our wedding venue. We got married this winter and incase of a snow storm did not want 230 guests traveling. Father Richard met with us multiple times to help us plan the ceremony. He also offered a lot of other great advice to us, which was extremely helpful. Father Richard is very punctual, responsive, and on top of everything. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for more. I cannot believe the attention we received from him. It was very special. Thank you!

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Monsignor Richard was a joy to work with. My husband and I wanted a Catholic ceremony, but wanted to have it at our reception venue instead of in church. Monsignor Richard couldn't have been more accommodating or informative. Everything about the process was very easy, he gave us options for readings and prayers and made the ceremony short but very sweet. We've had so many compliments from wedding guests on how lovely the ceremony was. And we were so happy he stayed for dinner! :) My husband and I can't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture User7702845, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Msgr. Richard was easy to work with and does a great job of guiding you through the process so that everything runs as smoothly as possible!

Profile Picture Joanna, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Highly recommended! Msgr. was great!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Monsignor Richard was the perfect officiant for our wedding. From our very first meeting, he was incredibly professional and helpful. He listened to our "needs & wants" and helped us to incorporate that into our ceremony in a very practical way. He was a very calming voice on the day of the wedding in what can be an overwhelming day. He was there for us every step of the way and we would highly recommend him as an officiant for any couple that is fortunate enough to have him as their officiant. -Joe & Brandi Landy

Profile Picture Joe, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are so many positives about Father Richard! He was so wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning process. He was super easy to get a hold of and very quick in answering any questions we had. Not to mention he is so nice!! He made our wedding day one to remember and we highly recommend his services to anyone!! Thank you Father Richard!!!

Profile Picture User6449531, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic

My now husband and I highly recommend Father Richard. We got married October 1st and first met with Father Richard in April. From the moment we met with Father Richard we felt a sense of relief that we weren't just "another couple". He walked us through the timeline of the ceremony and provided us with choices for the readings and what can be included or omitted.
Unfortunately, he was unable to attend our rehearsal because of the high demand/trend for Friday weddings. He told us that immedietly when we expressed our desire to book him for our date so we were well prepared. However, he made sure to arrive at our venue extra early to walk through the process and answer any questions.

We can not express enough how much we appreciate Father Richard.

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We contacted Father Richard after having seen him perform a ceremony for friends of ours. In speaking with Father Richard, it is clear he cares about you as a couple and truly wants you to have a long and happy marriage together. Aside from talking about his role in our wedding day, Father Richard offered advice and tips for many other aspects of our wedding; many were things we had not considered. During our meetings, he walked us through the entire process, providing several choices for readings and prayers and overall options for the ceremony. The rehearsal and walk through the day before was incredibly thorough and efficient, with him explaining every step along the way, so the day of our bridal party and parents were confident in their roles. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and we could not have been happier with the service. Father Richard has our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Rehearsal, Single Religion

He was a great asset to our wedding planning. He answered all our questions while we were planning and even helped us with our ceremony programs. On the day of the event he blessed my parents and their rosaries and did a great job officiating the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Coreen, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Christopher Richards was the absolute best! He made my wedding day less hectic and was such a huge help along the way! I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Karley, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Richard helped us in a major way, to organize the whole ceremony process, and he gave us all the TLC that you need from a Catholic priest, leading up to the big day. His guidance was very reassuring, and I highly recommend Father Richard for your wedding, too.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Msgr Richards went above and beyond our expectations from the first time we met with him. Not only was he extremely organized and was able to go through each step of the planning, he also gave us a lot of advice on invitations, RSVP times, and ways to make the day go as smoothly as possible. The day before and the day of, he was very calm and made my husband and I feel at ease for the best day of our lives. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a Catholic Ceremony outside of a church!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Richard was amazing!!!! He was so personable, helpful and so great to work with! He was there for us when we had questions about anything and we truely consider him as family now!! He even did our programs for us, which made it one less thing that we had to worry about. We HIGHLY recommend him. We feel so honored that he was the one to marry us!!

Profile Picture caitlin, 8/26/16, 1 Review