Father Michael Messina Reviews

Father Michael Messina 5
Father Michael Messina 6
Father Michael Messina 7

Jon Sommerfeld · Married on 03/16/2019

So easy to work with, helped the process move so smooth.

Very helpful! Wonderful service!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Father Michael Messina 8

L J Michael Baird · Married on 11/24/2018

Lah Oman & Michael Baird Wedding

Fr. Michael was excellent. He was amenable to our needs and flexible in planning our wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony he performed was exactly what Leah and I wanted. It was a moving, religious event, and Fr. Michael's homily was very personal and inciteful. The blessing of hands and the wine box and love letter ceremonies were a fitting completion to what will be for us a most memorable event. Leah and Mike Baird

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/30/2018

Father Michael was fantastic!

We absolutely loved working with Father Michael! Right off the bat, he provided all of the information you need to know about working with him. He was willing to travel to our venue AND do an outdoor ceremony, which you don’t find often with Catholic priests. He was very easy to talk with and also funny. His ceremony was fantastic! He made it personal to us and we were also able to incorporate aspects of a catholic mass (which both our families appreciated). After our ceremony, he sent in our marriage license which we thought was so nice of him to do as it was one more thing we could cross off our list. We’ve heard from so many guests and our families how much they enjoyed our ceremony and talking with Father Michael. Working with Father Michael truly exceeded our expectations, he was simply the best and made our ceremony so special.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Father Michael Messina 9
    Father Michael Messina 10
    Father Michael Messina 11

Gaby · Married on 09/22/2018

Very wonderful experience, Father made sure everything went well. Beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tina · Married on 09/16/2018

Father Michael was wonderful!! He did our pre-marital counseling and our wedding ceremony. He is very caring and made sure we were well-prepared during our premarital counseling. He is also very well-organized and has a lot of experience officiating. He helped us put together a really beautiful ceremony! We are so glad that we found Father Michael! He made our wedding day truly special.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Father Michael Messina 12
    Father Michael Messina 13
    Father Michael Messina 14

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

Father Michael Messina recently officiated our Colorado wedding, and I cannot say enough great things. He was professional, always responded timely, and was beyond flexible. Seeing as my fiance and I were putting our wedding together ourselves, Father Michael's helpful and positive attitude was not only a huge stress reliever, but helped to make our wedding ceremony the memorable moment I always dreamed it would be. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Aubrey · Married on 08/25/2018

Father Michael married us last weekend (8/25/18) and we could not be happier! He was very laid back and organized about the whole process which was exactly what we were looking for. He was early for the rehearsal and the ceremony so we never had to worry. The ceremony went perfectly smooth, and we enjoyed the bits of humor he threw in as well!

After the wedding he grabbed our marriage certificate and mailed it into the county for us—it took one more thing off of our to do list and it was greatly appreciated!

Thank you Father!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Father Michael Messina 15

Joe · Married on 08/18/2018

We were very pleased with how professional and genuine Father Michael was during and prior to our wedding. He offered advice and guidance whenever we needed it and encouraged our input to help make our special day truly magical! We highly recommend Father Michael to perform any type of ceremony you could dream up.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Father Michael Messina 16

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing experience with Father Michael! He did a great job with our ceremony, spun in some humor, and made it memorable. Very responsive overall and made sure we got everything in when we needed it. Would recommend working with him!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Father Messina made our wedding day so special. He was very organized and reduced our stress during the planning process and the day of. Highly recommend to any Catholics wanting to get married outside the church.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2018

Father Michael was an amazing officiant! Always very responsive and willing to answer my many questions. The ceremony was beautiful. Loved having a Catholic wedding outside.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Father Michael Messina 17
    Father Michael Messina 18

Kylie · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Father Michael. He did a fantastic job on our ceremony and truly made it special. We are blessed to have found him and would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Father Michael Messina 19

Alma · Married on 06/02/2018

Father Michael was very pleasant and accommodating to work with. We are very happy with the services received and would definitely recommend him in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Father Michael Messina 20
    Father Michael Messina 21
    Father Michael Messina 22

Hayden · Married on 05/19/2018

Father Michael was absolutely perfect. My Husband and I really don't think we could be any happier!! He made us both comfortable throughout the whole process. We highly recommend him!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 06/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Father Michael Messina. He had great communication from the get go and guided us throughout the whole process, so we did not stress about the Big Day at all. I highly recommend utilizing him for your Special Day, as I know we are very happy we did!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Father Michael was such a special part of our day! We flew in from out of state for our wedding, so all of our pre-calls and counseling were over the phone. I cannot say enough about how accommodating, kind, and fun he was to work with. He made it to our rehearsal even though it was in the middle of the day and explained everything clearly. He kept the wedding at a comfortable pace, got a few laughs from the crowd, and made both of us feel like we had done this before (in a good way). Nothing but great things to say!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sam · Married on 04/27/2018

Father Michael, did a great job for my wedding. He was available with any help and questions we had. My wife and I definitely recommend him for your services.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Nick · Married on 02/17/2018

We have nothing but the best to say about Father Michael Messina. He officiated my wedding was amazing to work with. He was tentative, professional, and showed us guidance as we prepared for marriage. I’d recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

We were so lucky to have Father Messina to officiate our wedding ceremony. He was absolutely great to work with, prompt to respond to our initial inquiry and any questions we had throughout the whole planning process. I really appreciated that Father Messina had suggestions for the wedding ceremony for anyone like me who needed some ideas, but was also open to including any personal touches we wanted for our ceremony. I would highly recommend Father Messina to anyone looking for a kind and personable officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Derek · Married on 09/30/2017

Our catholic wedding with Father Micheal was amazing! Father Micheal was a such a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful in every step, super cooperative and made sure everything went smoothly. Highly recommended! Thank you soo much!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Father Michael Messina 23
    Father Michael Messina 24

Akayla · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband comes from a Roman Catholic background and I was raised non-denominational Christian. Father Michael Messina did an excellent job accommodating both of our families religious upbringings. The ceremony was beautiful and touching. Father Messina also included humor which lightened the mood and was a good reflection of my husband and my personalities. Also we were able to be married outdoors while still having a more traditional Catholic service which wouldn't normally be possible. Overall the success and beauty of our wedding as a whole would not have been possible without Father Messina. We owe him forever!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Father Michael Messina 25

Father Michael Messina's reply:

Thank you Akayla it was a pleasure to serve you and Eric!
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I traveled from New Mexico to Keystone, Colorado for an our outdoor mountain ceremony. I didn't hire a wedding coordinator and didn't get the opportunity to meet with Father Michael till our rehearsal but he made the planning process effortless. He was always prompt to respond, provided guidance, and flexible with our schedule. We could not be happier with Father Michael, he made our wedding relaxed, fun, humorous, seamless and beautiful! We cannot thank Father Michael enough!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Father Michael Messina 26
    Father Michael Messina 27

Lindsay · Married on 09/03/2017

Father Michael is so wonderful! He was responsive, professional, kind, and he even let us choose our readings. Our parents wanted us to have a priest officiate our wedding but it was non negotiable that our wedding would be outdoors... Father Michael to the rescue! Can't say enough good things about him. Our wedding ceremony was fun and stress-free. My husband and I would recommend him to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Devon · Married on 09/02/2017

Very knowledgeable and professional. Father Messina was very accommodating to how we wanted to have our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2017