56 Reviews for Father John Michael

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (2)
Counseling (1)

We are so excited to have found Father John Michael! He is very flexible and accommodating our specific needs. He even offered extra advice on Wedding Ceremony Music, etc.. A true Blessing!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father John Michael was everything we could have asked for! He went above and beyond and gave us great advise and helped make the process of putting together our ceremony seamless.

Profile Picture Krystin , 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I are so happy we chose Father John to officiate our wedding. From our first meeting to our wedding day, Father John reminded us that this is our wedding and all of our choices should be made with that in mind. We definitely needed that reminder! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony, everything went flawlessly. Thank you so much Father John!

Profile Picture Jaime, 12/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father John Michael did a wonderful job at our wedding! It was a pleasure working with him. He and his assistant Joan provided a comprehensive packet so that we could tailor the wedding to exactly what we were looking for. He even encouraged us to add things to make the ceremony uniquely ours. He helped make our wedding perfect, and I can't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Gina, 12/9/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Father John was the perfect fit for our special day, he was very easy to work with & added the perfect amount of humor to our ceremony! We really enjoyed working with him!

Profile Picture Kristine, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Father John married us 3 weeks ago. He followed the outline just like we asked him to and helped us prepare for our big day. Father John even assisted us in making our ceremony go smoothly.

Profile Picture User6579106, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father John was so warm and easy to be around. We met with him before the wedding and had a lovely time chatting about our upcoming nuptials. On the day, he was calming and so easy to work with. We basically wrote our own ceremony with the help of his wedding packet, which has LOADS of ideas about how to format your ceremony. He's one of a kind.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father John was excellent! He gave us so many tips and suggestions so we could create our perfect ceremony. We truly appreciate his guidance through the entire process.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had only met him the one time and spoken with him once, but he made our ceremony feel like we've known him for years. He's funny and engaging and he wanted us to have a wonderful wedding. We had about an hour delay (not from the bride or groom) and he stayed and you never heard a complaint or an annoyance from him. We are so happy we had Father John perform our ceremony, we could not have asked for a better officiant. Thank you Father John
N.S.

Profile Picture Nadine, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I picked Father John about a year ago. I did some research and we picked him because of his exceptional reviews! He most certainly delivered and was a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting with him he gave us some suggestions and whenever we talked about our family and doing something for them, he constantly reminded us that it is us getting married and it is what we want. Joan was very responsive with answering questions and the ceremony packet goes over everything you need and is super helpful. Before the rehearsal my husband and I were a little nervous because we did not know what to go through, but Father John came in and told us everything we needed to do step by step and got us in and out in 30 minutes! Everone loved him during the ceremony he exuted humor and professionalism. I would highly recommend Father John Michael!

Profile Picture Elisa, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father John was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. He allowed us to totally personalize our ceremony and offered amazing suggestion in a very organized and thorough ceremony planning packet. When we met with him, he kept reminding us who's day our wedding day was -- Ours.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Selecting the right Officiant is such a personal choice to ensure it is exactly what you want for your day, and from the moment you meet Father John, he puts your mind at ease. He is extremely thorough in his process to ensure you receive the ceremony you are looking for and his lightheartedness, humor and caring approach come through. He has a calming presence and truly is invested in the bride and groom to ensure you feel special. If I could give him more stars his review would shine even brighter. Thank you for delivering such a beautiful ceremony, everyone at the wedding was speaking of how nice it was! Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Interfaith Ceremony, Licensed

Father John was amazing. When we first met with him, he walked us through the everything. He had a binder filled with everything we would need to put together our ceremony. As he explained everything to us, he kept reminding us that "it was our wedding." My husband used that phrase for the rest of the planning process when someone wanted to give us their input!

He was very quick to respond, and on top of things. I managed to miss the the large font that said "due one month before the ceremony!" Father John reached out to my husband and I about a week before the ceremony to get our choices for the ceremony. He told us not to worry, everything would be perfect- and it was!

Father John was funny and had our guests laughing during the ceremony. Thank you so much Father John!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/23/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic, Single Religion

Father John was an amazing officiant for our June wedding. He was very easy to work with and helpful during our entire wedding planning process. He kept us relaxed on our wedding day and kept the ceremony moving without feeling rushed. Our guests were very complimentary of him!

I highly recommend using Father John – especially if you are looking for a ceremony that mixes both traditional and contemporary ideas.

Profile Picture Samantha , 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father John is great! He was very easy to work with and extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He talked us through all the aspects of our ceremony and made sure we were comfortable with all our decisions for the big day. We met with him twice throughout the year and a half we worked with him, and exchanged quite a few emails and phone calls! We booked him very early because we knew we wanted to use his services since he officiated my mother-in-laws wedding a few years early. He offered us a lot of guidance on how to get the ceremony we wanted, and helped us figure out the best way to include our mothers and grandmothers in the ceremony.

Father John also ran our rehearsal and offered us some great tips on how to get the best ceremony, including how to stand, how long the kiss should be for the best pictures, and just general advice on getting the most out of the moment.

Our ceremony was short but sweet for certain-- only about 20 minutes in total. Father John was right on track and funny. The guests really loved him. Before we knew it we were married and all his tips paid off and we got some really great photos, professional and other wise from the ceremony.

I highly recommend Father John if you are looking to create a ceremony that mixes both traditional and contemporary ceremony ideas. We had some prayers and traditional Catholic blessings, but we also had secular readings. It was a blend that really spoke to us as a couple, and I think that resonated with the guests. Father John is really great at offering tips and advice on getting to the ceremony you want and will help you figure out what that means, because it's important to him that it's about the two of you and not anyone else. I couldn't be happier with Father John's services!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/9/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. John Michael was our priest for our wedding day and was absolutely amazing. When I first met him, he was so friendly, funny, and helped me understand the importance of the blessing of the rings and vows. I had many questions of course and for most of them he always responded with, "Who's wedding is it?" which made me feel so happy to know that he supported my ideas for the ceremony. I was so excited to hear that he was available the day of my wedding and could not imagine it being anyone else but him now looking back. He made our ceremony so perfect and said all of the right things so naturally. In addition, as a nervous bride it was such a great feeling to watch how smoothly everything went and trusting that he will guide me through the whole way. What I loved was that he turned us towards the guests when placing the rings on and saying our vows so that everyone can see. Pictures came out beautiful because of that piece of advice. We will gladly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/18/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My Husband and I used father John for our March 2015 wedding at the English Manor. My husband and I are both catholic, but not super religious, so it was important to include a few religious details in our wedding without going overboard into a full mass. Father John was able to do just that for us. We had our initial meeting about 10 months before our wedding and form that first day I knew it would be a good fit. Every time either of us discussed our wedding Father John would interrupt and ask "Whose wedding is this?" to make sure that the answer was not "Mine" or "hers" or "his" but "OURS." He gave us a detailed packet with different options for ceremony styles and readings that we could do. He was willing to include as much religious stuff as we wanted while at the same time being a little more modern. My brother and brother in law did readings and father John was prepared for that as well with print outs of the readings in case they forgot their copies. Seeing how many other people had positive experiences with father John took alot of worry from me. I knew everything would go smoothly, and I was write. The ceremony went off without a hitch (minus my brother in law not being able to get the ring box from his pocket!) and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. In fact, my brother may be using him too!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father John was an absolute pleasure to work with. He allowed us to create our own ceremony and always emphasized that this wedding was about us and no one else. I was a little nervous because we only met him one time prior to our wedding but he called me the week of to go over our ceremony and make sure everything was in order. The day of our wedding, he was friendly and funny and just really put everyone at ease. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User4461513, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wonderful and cheerful guy. He made the rehearsal fun with just enough business mixed in. The ceremony went smoothly with just enough humor and seriousness. Loved working with him.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/4/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Father John was an amazingly sweet and warm hearted man. He asked us if we were prepared and encouraged us to share anything that was troubling us. He felt like family. He had a great sense of humor too! He actively walked around and greeted guests as well as family. He made the whole ceremony and time after feel so warm and natural. You could tell he genuinely cares about the couples he marries. He was such a pleasure to meet.

Profile Picture Monica, 9/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the honor of having Fr. John preside over the Catholic portion of my inter-faith wedding. He stayed true to his (and his trusty assistant, Joan) word and worked with us to keep the wedding on schedule.

His sermon could not be more on-point than it already was and I received great feedback from many members in the congregation (Both Catholics and non-Catholics) on his sermon, as he was able to connect with the audience through his sense of humor and anecdotes.

In short, I'd highly recommend using his services.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father John was recommended to is by a couple who have used him, and we are so glad we went with him, he put our ceremony together exactly how we wanted it. And it was perfect! He cracked some jokes and had our guests laughing and he was warm and enthusiastic with our readings and prayers. And very well spoken for our vows and ring exchange! Overall wonderful officiant!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/12/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Look no further!!! He was soooo great and easy to work with. He let me personalize my ceremony and make it ours. He was better than I could have ever imagined and I am sooo happy we found him!!! Everyone said he was the best officiant they ever seen!!! Book him...hes that good!!!!!!!!!! Our night was so romantic and personal I wish I could relive it over and over!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/6/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so grateful we found Father John. My husband and I had our hearts set on a beach ceremony, although I was raised in a large Catholic family. Father John was a perfect find, as he is willing to do outdoor ceremonies and will only make them as religious as you want. He gave us a packet with different readings, vows, and unity ceremonies, and told us it was our wedding and we should do whatever we wanted, although he did make a few wise suggestions of some things that would/would not work well at a beach wedding. When I found a different reading I wanted to include, he very enthusiastically agreed. We were able to create a ceremony that had enough religious elements to make me and my family feel comfortable but without being too much for my husband. Afterward we had people of all different backgrounds tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and how much they loved it. None of that would have been possible without Father John's calm, good-natured, and respectful manner. He was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/28/13, 5 Reviews