Father Joe DeVincenzo Reviews

5 Reviews for Father Joe DeVincenzo

• Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 04/06/2019

Father Joe!

What an amazing man and officiant. We got married on April 6, 2019 and Father Joe gave the most beautiful ceremony. We loved every minute of it, he provided the perfect balance of sentimentality and humor and we will always be grateful. He was so sweet and accommodating throughout the planning process and I cannot recommend him more highly. Thank you Father Joe!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2017

Father Joe was great to work with! He was actually recommended to me by a neighbor after he had officiated a wedding they went to. My husband and I were picky about choosing who to officiate our wedding. We met with Father Joe and he was able to customize our ceremony while keeping it more traditional and religious for us. Everyone loved the ceremony! It was exactly as long as he said it would be and it was meaningful, serious, but also humorous and entertaining. Everyone could hear him and he was very personable. He spoke fluently and made eye contact with the audience and with us. He arrived early, we took care of the marriage license, and he helped me to stay relaxed when I was nervous I was going to ugly-cry throughout the ceremony. He was responsive to messages and phone calls throughout all of our engagement and made it known he was there for more than the wedding ceremony if we ever wanted to talk. For the most important part of the wedding, we are so happy we chose Father Joe to officiate our marriage! Would do it all over again.

Sent on 01/18/2018

NATALIE · Married on 07/03/2017

He was spectacular. Once we met father joe, we knew he was the one! Extremely passionate, funny, down to earth and religious- our ceremony was a perfect representation of us. Father joe put together a beautiful ceremony that my guests were raving about. Not to mention his connection to those who serve, military or PO's like my husband, he holds a special bond. Thank you father joe for making the most important part of our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/09/2017

Father Joe DeVincenzo performed our wedding ceremony on April 9, 2017 in Bay Shore, NY. He came highly recommended to me by two of my close friends whose weddings he officiated in the past. His unique personality managed to have our guests engaged, laughing and crying throughout the entire ceremony. Throughout the cocktail hour, our guests kept commenting on how much they loved Father Joe's ceremony. My husband is a police officer, and we like that Father Joe works so closely with the police and fire departments. If you want someone memorable and slightly "out of the box" to officiate your wedding, Father Joe is the person to call.

Sent on 06/16/2017

lauren · Married on 06/30/2016

Father Joe, what can I say was and is pretty amazing! We met him years back when he married my now brother and sister in law. We decided to get married on site at Giorgio's and knew we wanted to see if he would marry us. When we went for out first sitting, the reading he did for us was so heartfelt. He truly makes you both feel as a couple how amazing the moment is going to be between you on your big day. And I must say, before our ceremony he really knows how to get everyone in check. He has been doing this a long time and made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing. Not only was he amazing for our wedding, but he offers counseling for his couples after for whatever reason. He is someone you can truly go, judgement free and just have a conversation with. I am so happy we went with him!!

Sent on 12/11/2016