Fat Cat Flowers Reviews

48 | New Orleans, LA

48 Reviews for Fat Cat Flowers

Christina · Married on 07/23/2018

Diane from Fat Cat Flowers is an experience professional. We had our wedding in New Orleans on July 23, 2018. We never met Diane in person, and communicated with her only through email and phone calls. She delivered exceptional service, on time, and without incident. Our flowers were on a tight budget, and every step of the way Diane worked to maximize what we could do to accomplish our goals. She also seamlessly arranged for centrepiece candle displays at the last second, and beautiful baskets for our flower boy and girl. Her knowledge and experience in the field is a great asset for your wedding planning. I highly recommend Fat Cat Flowers. Thank you, Diane, for doing such a fabulous job.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Diane with fat cat flowers is so awesome! I am so excited she is my florist! We chose fat cat flowers as our florist based off of a phone consultation and her reviews on wedding wire. When we had our consultation she helped me find ways to get my vision within my budget! She is very intuitive, knowledgeable and took the stress off of the process for us! We can't wait to get married this November!

Kristin · Married on 02/10/2017

I have no knowledge of flowers. I found two pictures of flowers on line of wedding flowers I liked and I walked in to my initial visit with nothing else but this idea. Fat cat was able to recreate it perfectly. They also advised on what size arrangements should go on which table. I couldn't be happier with the way my flowers turned out. They were perfect.

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Fat Cat Flowers did an amazing job on my bouquet as a boutineer for my husband and son. She was accommodating and communicated very well. I would highly recommend for any special occasion.

I could not have been happier with Fat Cat Flowers. Diane was excellent with communication, the flowers were stunning, and the entire experience was way above par. Our wedding was quite complicated, as many changes took place along the way. Fat Cat was super flexible and accommodating. They turned my backyard into a magical space! I could not say enough positive things about Fat Cat Flowers. If you're looking for unique, whimsical and not your traditional rose bouquets, these guys are your match!

Shelby · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Diane! I'm not very picky when it comes to flowers, so I went to her with a few pictures and told her about the style of our wedding. She nailed it! I was blown away when she delivered the flowers to my room the morning of the wedding. My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the cake topper...it was all fantastic. She was even accommodating of our request to have the boys' boutonnieres on magnets!

Thanks for helping make our day fabulous, Diane!

Diane with Fat Cat was amazing to work with! I planned my wedding from Florida, and she was so quick to respond to all of my many emails. I had a very nontraditional request for my bouquet, and what she created was so stunning and unique. Our arrangements were beautiful and she was so attentive to every detail. I highly recommend working with Fat Cat.

Dannielle · Married on 05/16/2015

Diane at Fat Cat is awesome! I made all of my flower arrangements sight unseen from Charlotte for my New Orleans wedding. The flowers turned out beautifully and were everything I expected. We had periodic phone meetings and Diane was able to alter my contract to make my arrangements exactly what I needed to enhance our venue and outfit our wedding party is gorgeous flowers! Thank you for helping make our evening beautiful!

• Loren

Loren · Married on 04/18/2015

Diane at FatCat Flowers is so pleasant! My mother and I had a great time working with her to make my vision of colorful bouquets and flower arrangements come true. FatCat Flowers can't be beat!

• Monica

Monica · Married on 03/28/2015

Fat Cat impressed my Mom and I from the moment we met Dianne! She relieves so much stress by going over in detail everything you need and making sure we got everything covered! Our flowers were simply gorgeous and exactly what I imagined them to be! She was so great to work with and very reasonably priced!

Diane with Fat Cat Flowers was truly great! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous for our wedding. She made the bouquets and arrangements exactly as we had discussed; and was very helpful with guidance and suggestions! Our flowers were perfect for our wedding and working with Diane was a lot of fun! Highly recommend!

MM · Married on 02/21/2015

Fat Cat Flowers did the flowers for our daughter's wedding at City Park in New Orleans, and they were stunning. Our daughter had envisioned a wedding cake with a cascade of vivid flowers, and Diane and her staff outdid themselves. Everything was beautiful, within budget, and as fresh at the end of the reception as when we started. Couldn't ask for better - and her eye for color was unsurpassed.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Fat Cat Flowers's reply:

Thank you! I am so glad you were pleased, it is such a pleasure to be a part of such an important event. I am honored!

Megan · Married on 09/27/2014

Diane was amazing. She took my vision and made it into reality. I would suggest her to any bride in NOLA. I did some price comparison and she was by far the best deal.

Erin · Married on 07/19/2014

Diane did such an amazing job with our flowers. We had the ceremony in a courtyard with a huge fountain in the middle, and she made the most gorgeous spray for the top of the fountain along with candles that lined the ledge of it. All the centerpieces were beautiful and the hotel set them out on the breakfast tables the next morning for us to enjoy for another day. She used my pinterest board for inspiration and nailed it! She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend Fat Cat Flowers!

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

Working with Diane Mouton at Fat Cat Flowers could not have been more professional. At first I was going to work with another florist who did not even use email. This made me a little nervous as I wasn't sure they would follow through or be dependable or know what I really wanted in my bouquets! I called Diane next and felt so much more comfortable after speaking with her and getting quick email follow ups. I sent her a few photos of how I envisioned my flowers and she immediately sent a clearly defined and detailed excel sheet with the exact expenses for each item we would need. Diane is artsy, and I wanted a wildflower bouquet which she was thrilled to do herself as she was so excited to have a bride that wanted bold and fun colors! We met with Diane at her shop in person to finalize details. Diane was so friendly and wonderful to work with - she was also honest and direct. I wanted flowers on our cake and she steered me in a better direction with flowers on my cake that would not "taint" the cake with pesticides. We did a cake topping and a few accent flowers rather than flowers on every tier. All the flowers turned out beautiful - in the bouquets and on the cake. The only thing that was forgotten which gave us an unexpected scramble were the moss baskets for our flower girls. This gave me a scare right before the wedding. We lucked out and a sweet art gallery director from across our venue gave us white bowls for the flower girl's rose petals. Other than not getting the moss baskets, everything was fantastic. It all worked out in the end.

Jeanne · Married on 04/05/2014

My parents, husband and I worked with Diane for all of our wedding floral and candles. Diane was a great partner and lovely to work with. We would love to work with her and her team again.

Laura · Married on 04/04/2014

Diane from Fat Cat provided us beautiful flowers for our wedding! I was unsure of what I wanted when I spoke with her, but she gave me great out ideas! I never would have thought to use cymbidium orchids but they were the perfect addition to the roses and hydrangeas! I would highly recommend Fat Cat for wedding flowers.

jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

Diane was absolutely fantastic to work with, and well worth the money! As we had our wedding at City Park and had them cater, we did get a credit towards Fat Cat Flowers. However, I opted to get a few additional items, and Diane helped me every step of the way. She offered ideas directly relevant to my vision and was able to work well within my budget. She set up at the venue before my bridesmaids and I even showed up, and we were able to take some beautiful pictures with the flowers. When I had questions during the planning process, Diane was easy to get into contact with and was incredibly knowledgeable which was a great help as I know next to nothing about flowers! All in all, wonderful experience.

Diane was so wonderful to work with from start to finish! The flowers were gorgeous and so much better than I ever could have imagined! She is so talented and was the easiest vendor to work with. Always prompt with responses and so easy to work with, even though I live out of state. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

• User3119809 · 2+ years ago

The flowers were probably my favorite part of my big day. They were beyond gorgeous. I showed Diane a picture of what I wanted, and she brought to life exactly what I had envisioned. She was easy to communicate with, timely to respond to emails/calls, and just an allover PLEASURE to work with. Also, she is crazy talented. If you are debating booking her, just do it. She is well worth every penny she charges.

Adr · Married on 08/17/2013

Diane was an ABSOLUTE GEM to work with as an out-of-town bride! She worked well with our budget and helped ease any anxieties I initially had regarding wedding decor. She even suggested an alternative to the candle place that the venue suggested - and we ended up going with it! The flowers were beautiful, Diane was so accommodating in allowing me to drop off my brooches the day before the wedding, and her candle mix that she set up for us was stunning! Everyone LOVED her work (especially the arrangements on the buffet tables!) and we were so thankful to have hired such a creative and talented florist!

A · Married on 08/03/2013

Fat Cat Flowers did our New Orleans wedding and was wonderful! It was a pleasure to work with Diane, who was very responsive and always gave excellent advice (including saving us money by advising us against using more flowers than we needed). And the flowers themselves were beautiful -- bright, fresh, and perfectly assembled. We can't recommend Fat Cat and Diane highly enough

Diane was a pleasure to work with. I do not have a lot of knowledge about flowers, but after our meeting I knew she understood my vision and style. I loved all of the flowers at our wedding. Everything was delivered perfectly and survived our VERY hot day (just like she said they would!).

Julia · Married on 03/23/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Diane and Fat Cat. I found looking for a florist to be really stressful because I had a tiny budget for flowers and I kept getting quotes way outside it. Diane put together a quote for a simple bouquet and centerpieces that were actually within my budget yet still in keeping with the look that I was going for. She was amazing to work with--sweet and personable but totally organized and professional, and the flowers turned out beautifully--exactly what I had hoped for. My husband and MIL also ordered a couple of other arrangements from Fat Cat over the course of the weekend that were a little more elaborate and they were gorgeous. Diane and co really do great work.