Fast Times Reviews

4 | Reno, NV

4 Reviews for Fast Times

Pete Labson · Married on 09/15/2018

Epic, Energetic, Electrifying

These guys were pretty amazing! Actually it turned into an Epic Event!!! Thank you for bringing us joy and happiness through your energetic and electrifying performances!!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Brad Marasco · Married on 07/21/2018

My rockin wedding with fasttimes

I hired Fasttimes for my wedding last summer. I wanted the best reception possible and I knew that only a live performance could make that happen. Having the best set lists with the best songs was also a big reason why the night was so unforgettable. These guys were so flexible with pretty much any song that I thought would get the floor packed. I couldn’t have asked for a more professional, punctual, and fun group of individuals. The night was beyond incredible with a HUGE thanks to Fasttimes!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jake Winje · Married on 04/21/2018

Fast Times rocked our wedding.

We first discovered Fast Times playing at a venue in North Beach and they were amazing. I approached the band after the show and mentioned that we had a wedding coming up and haven't booked any music yet. They said they have done many weddings and were available on the date I gave them, so we exchanged contact information that evening. We ended up booking them and not only did the band pack the dance floor, but it turns our their lead singer was a dj and he spun (is that the correct term) some of our favorite dance tunes during the band breaks and the party never stopped. Our wedding was over 6 months ago and people are still talking about what an awesome time they had.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kathy Christie · Married on 02/10/2017

Fast Times is Best Bay Area Band Around!

Fast Times is one of the best Bay Area Bands around! They are extremely professional - on time to set up, they are reliable, communicate well, and very reasonably priced. They are worth every penny and more. They have a wide variety of songs they play but if you want them to play a song not on their list, then let them know and they will play it. They are a fun band, full of energy and really get the crowds dancing. They wear the coolest clothes too! Each band member is extremely talented so when you put them all together you get nothing but pure AWESOME TALENT! I can't think of any other band that I would want to hire. They play Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Clubs, Casinos, Fundraisers, Conventions, Holiday Events, and pretty much any event you can think of. But don't just take my word for it. Go check them out live or check out one of their videos on YouTube or go to their web page fasttimesrocks.com. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/27/2019