Fasano's Catering Reviews

10 | Braintree, MA

10 Reviews for Fasano's Catering

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Catering Company Ever

Deb is a doll. Karen was amazing. The food was great. Planning was so easy with them. They knew what they was doing. Gave me great ideas and worked well with myself and all my other vendors. My day was perfect.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/10/2016

My family has used Fasano's numerous times in the past and have always had a great experience with them so I didn't look further than them for my wedding. I was not disappointed. Marta really knows her stuff and is very thorough and detailed. Her rates are fantastic, the food is fantastic, her staff is fantastic - so yeah, I'd say I think Fasano's is fantastic LOL. I had one guest who is severely allergic to seasoning pepper (black pepper, white pepper, red pepper, etc.) so can't even have table pepper on her food and another guest with a true gluten intolerance and Marta was able to accommodate both of them. I received many complements from people after the wedding about how fantastic the food was. I even made sure I got to sit down and have some and I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love their chicken and stuffing. So yummy!

Sent on 12/20/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Fasano's for my wedding! We did the buffet at the Som's of Italy, Marta took care of everything! She answered all my questions, calmed my nerves and always answered my calls. My waitstaff the night of handled every detail beautifully, everything was the way I envisioned it, the head waitress kept me very informed, on time and made sure I ate which was very important. I didn't feel rushed or confused at all, great experience overall. Would rent from them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Leigha · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough about Fasano's catering. It doesn't even feel right to identify them only as a catering service as they helped with every aspect of our day from invitations to linens and just general day of planning. Deb, Marta and their team do everything possible to make not only the day, but the entire planning process as stress free as possible. This is a company that cares so much more about the dollar. They want to see you have a perfect day but they find ways to do it in your budget and are totally honest about what you actually need versus what might be extra and could help you to save some money. We received above and beyond service and could not be more grateful. My husband and I truly feel that so many aspects of our day would not have been possible without this wonderful team of people. My best words of advice, HIRE THEM! :)

Sent on 10/24/2016

Christine · Married on 10/01/2016

Fasano's was incredible! They were so accommodating and always helpful! I am extremely satisfied with the quality of work they did - our wedding turned out amazing despite the monsoon :)

Sent on 10/22/2016

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

So helpful and nice. Highly recommend

Sent on 03/20/2015

Excellent service and great company to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Marta and the Fasano's Catering staff. They were so easy to work with! Everytime my husband and I left a meeting with them, we felt so at ease. They really made our wedding day go so smoothly. Marta was our officiant as well and her and her staff ran our ceremony beautifully! I was so happy we chose her to perform the ceremony. The reception went wonderfully, and everything was served quickly. The food was spectacular! Several of our guests raved about it. We had the stuffed chicken, the prime rib and also the vegetarian stuffed eggplant option since several guests, including the groom, are vegetarians. My husband was so pleased with his meal. Usually the "vegetarian option" is boring grilled veggies with some pasta, but this was a very good meal.
    I am so glad we chose Fasano's!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Laurie · Married on 12/10/2011

For one stop shopping, you can't beat Fasano's! Thank you so much for a truly magical time! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2008

Fasano's was incredibly helpful planning my wedding. I had absolutely no idea where to even start when it came to wedding planning. Marta pretty much took my hand and walked me through the whole process. I never felt like they were trying to get more money out of me, On the contrary, I felt they found ways to help me save money. In this day and age in which weddings are a way for people to capitolize on your big way in ridiculous ways, I was very pleasantly surprised. I got a beautiful hall, the sons of italy in Braintree for a steal and the food was delicious and very cost effective. Also they really ran the show and my wedding went very smoothly and had a very nice traditional feel.

Sent on 10/07/2008