Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for Farrah's Photography and Event Services

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
26 Farrah's Photography and Event Services Reviews

Farrah was great to work with as a photographer and wedding planner! And so far the wedding pictures look great! can't wait to see the rest of them!

Profile Picture Anahita, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Farrah has been incredible both times we have used her! Now friends and family use her as well! They are all pleased and you will be too.

Profile Picture Mark, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say how wonderful Farrah and her team are. They coordinated and did photography for us and without her it would have been so stressful. She made sure everything went the way we wanted. She is affordable and worth every penny. Even then some. I can't wait to get all of our pictures!! She's amazing! She helped us with finding the venue and florist and DJ. They were all just perfect! Best day ever!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Absolutely love Farrah and matthew. They are beautiful amazing people. My day went so smoothly and they took care of absolutely everythino. Highly highly recommend

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very wonderful, beautiful photos!!
I highly recommend Farrah's photography!
Farrah was very helpful (gave free wedding advice during our photography consultation) and did an amazing job with editing our photos, though our photographers did an amazing job shooting the photos!! Plus, Farrah was very helpful with working with our tight budget! Worth every penny! Thank you so much Farrah for capturing the memories of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Farrah's Photography was exactly what my husband and I were looking for when it came to recording memories of our wedding! Farrah and Matt were so easy to work with, and incredibly flexible with our schedules. They met with us 1x1 to discuss package options and were flexible with what we needed. Our engagement session was fun and carefree, with no additional stress. The day of our wedding, Matt and his co-photographer Mandy, were fantastic capturing all our memories, as well as directing and suggesting different shots and angles.

The price point was easier to swallow than the majority of what we found with other companies, and the packages are all inclusive, with everything we wanted! We can't wait to see all our wedding day pics, and will definitely be using Farrah's Photography again in the future!

Profile Picture Missi, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Farrah helped me with my entire wedding and I couldn't have done it without her. Amazing lady and photographer!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wedding just happened Nov 1, so I have not seen pictures yet, but o my gosh, Farrah and Matt were amazing and so much fun!! I know my groom and groomsmen gave them a run for their money with their craziness! Our wedding day started out with unexpected snow! Matt and Farrah were in touch with me first thing discussing a Plan B for outdoor pictures! And they made the best of the weather situation for us! I felt like they were here, there, and everywhere, and I cannot imagine there is anything that they missed!! Farrah is very professional and is available to answer all of your questions during the planning process, and on your special day, she is committed to making sure you get exactly what you want!! Cannot wait to see our pics!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Farrah and Matt were the photographers at my brothers wedding at the beautiful Colonial Estates wedding venue.The place was absolutely gorgeous with an amazing background view of the mountains! The pictures from the wedding turned out to be absolutely perfect. I have to admit I cried during the whole ceremony, and when looking at the pictures I cried again. Farrah and Matt did an awesome job at capturing the most important parts of my brothers special day. I recently got engaged and can't wait to have Farrah take our engagement photos too!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married at Colonial Estates in Maryville TN. The day I saw the venue I fell in love with it and signed my contract that day. When I selected my venue, it included an optional photography credit with Farrah's photography. Originally I did not plan on making pictures one of the most important aspects of my budget because I had always seen "staged" wedding pictures. You know the same ol same ol pictures, so I figured the best route would be getting someone who fit my price point. When I looked at the prices I was concerned that I would not be able to afford them, but my parents and I looked at their work and immediately realized I would cut costs elsewhere to make sure Farrah's photography could do my pictures. This was the BEST decision I could have made! Especially with the photography credit included, their services were worth every penny I invested. I not only had Matt and Farrah's venue but also had Farrah's photography for my engagement pictures (which I did not originally plan on either but LOVED their work and knew I HAD to have them!) and for my wedding pictures too! They were AMAZING in every way, they make sure to make the couple, wedding party, family and guests feel important and make sure their desires are met. The whole experience was beyond PERFECT! I now get to look back at these moments anytime I want because from just the wedding I have 800 edited photos of everything! They are fun, creative, caring, professional and great at what they do! I will select their services anytime I am looking for professional pictures. I recommend that every bride take selecting their photographer very serious because it was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning! WORTH EVERY PENNY for the moments I have forever captured and the relationship with them I have established!

Profile Picture Jade, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I went to Farrah originally for her venue, we absolutely loved the view and location. Once we met with Farrah we immediately decided we wanted to use her photography services as well. The photographer was something we put a lot of pressure on because we have friends who are photographers for a living so we wanted a great quality. Farrah did such an amazing job and nailed everything that we were looking for. There wasn't anything that was left out or missing!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

Extraordinary. Remarkable. Fun. Caring & loving! There are so many words to describe Farrah, Matt and her crew. These people take the roll of weddings/photography to a whole new level! I could have never imagined our wedding being any more beautiful, or the pictures we received any more breath taking! The pictures allow us to relive the best day of our lives over and over again just like it was yesterday! Farrah is one of the most kind and caring people I have ever met and she lends that helping hand whenever needed. Her whole crew is awesome!! I am still amazed at all the hard work that was put into all the small details! I will forever be thankful for this group of people and they will always be highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I used Farrah and Matt for our engagement, wedding, boudoir, and some special military coming home photos. Every time we have used them they have been professional and taken amazing photos for us! We highly recommend them for any family photos you are in need of!

Profile Picture Chancli, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've always enjoyed getting pictures from Farrah and her team because they always give you high quality pictures that are affordable and they are professional.
They always make you feel comfortable and not to mention that you always have such a good time with them!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 3/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I contracted Farrah for my wedding in December. I already had a photographer that came with the chapel where we were getting married, however I had seen their pictures online and they all looked the same. I chose Farrah because of my first impression of her. She and her husband seemed like someone I could sit and talk for hours with about nothing. They made it very cut and dry. I was very impressed and felt like family to them. They were truly amazing! They followed us from the time we started getting ready until the end of the day. When it was all said and done, not only did we get a great photographer but also two genuine friends. I would recomment Farrah's Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/16/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Farrah and her team are wonderful, very professional, never in the way of the occasion, and always manage to get great pictures.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Farrah and her team did an amazing job!! They are so professional while at the same time so friendly and down to earth! I love working with them and would recommend them to everyone!! Very reasonable and GREAT quality pictures every time! I have been in two weddings photographed by Farrah and have personally used her for 3 (soon to be 4) photo shoots of my family!! Wonderful photographers and all around wonderful people.

Profile Picture Christin, 9/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Farrah was amazing and was willing to do any shot requested, no matter how difficult or weird. She has an amazing capability to capture the moments of your special day in a way that make you able to relive years later. If you want a photographer who loves what they do and shows it in their work, then Farrah is the photographer for you!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Farrah has been more than just a photographyer, she has been a planner, friend, everything!! She is so easy to reach and so flexible. I will definitely use her throughout my life for all my life events!!!

Profile Picture User2467253, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Provided great service for the price. Picture turned out great. Could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture User2657282, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Farrah, Matt, and their team were great!!! I got married last year and met them at the Foothills Bridal Show. There prices were very reasonable, which is why I originally picked them. We first did our engagement photos on at their venue., which is beautiful! Although our engagement photos turned out beautiful, I decided that they were a little too posed for my taste. I communicated this to Farrah, and she made sure that we had more random, non-posed shots at our wedding. I get so many compliments on our wedding photos. We got married at the Sunsphere in downtown Knoxville and they used one of our photos on their Facebook page. We just had our first child in February, and are going to see Farrah in a couple of weeks to get six month pictures. I will continue to use Farrah and Matt until they are no longer taking pictures, or I am no longer living in Tennessee!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Farrah's Photography did a great job photographing my wedding. I am pleased with the photos. And they have photo packages that are reasonable.

Profile Picture User1503764, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Farrah's Photography did our wedding pictures and they did an awesome job. They make you feel like family and have amazing ideals to help better your pictures. I highly recommend Farrah Photography.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was amazed by Farrah and her team. They did above and beyond anything I expected them to do for my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Farrah's Photography is wonderful! My husband and I had a very small wedding budget. Farrah does great work at a very reasonable price. Everyone loves our wedding photos. I am so glad I ran across their website.

Profile Picture Darla, 9/25/10, 1 Review