Farah & Nour LLC - Floral & Event Design Reviews

49 | Barberton, OH

49 Reviews for Farah & Nour LLC - Floral & Event Design

Juliana · Married on 07/14/2018

Hadia and her team did an excellent job for my wedding. I can’t express in words how wonderful everything looked, from the bouquets and candles to the beautiful Center pieces. Hadia is great to work with, she is professional, responsive and a true artist.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Teresa · Married on 04/28/2018

Hadia is the absolute best event designer in Ohio, possibly the United States. I adore her. She is kind, patient, a great listener and has a gift of bringing your dream to reality. People are still talking about my niece’s wedding and it was 3 months ago. You will be the talk of the town if you allow her to design for you. Much love Hadia, you’re the best!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Pierre · Married on 11/20/2017

Great planners and decorators for all your events

mary · Married on 11/20/2017

Exquisitely detailed with original ideas and beautifully executed! Super fantastic design planning! Thank you for making the Lebanon Day in Cleveland event so unique!

madeleine · Married on 11/20/2017

Beautiful and creative decorations for Lebanon day event! Amazing vendors!

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 09/03/2017

Dear Hadia, I didn’t want another day to go by without taking a moment to write you this note thanking you and your team for the most fantastic fresh Orchids centerpieces for my daughter’s wedding! You all not only met, but exceeded our expectations for the day!

You transformed the Grand Ballroom at The Marriott at Key Center into something that was magical and truly memorable. We are only too happy to spread the word about your company to all future brides that we know! You are a pleasure to work with and the results of all of our planning and discussions couldn’t have been better!
    The day of the wedding I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The INCREDIBLE flowers for the wedding party were delivered to our home and hotel and Hadia with her team setup the church and the reception venue flawlessly. All night people were telling me how much they loved our Orchid arrangements.

Aside from talent and hard word, Hadia is cool, calm, and so knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality. It was so nice to have someone that I knew I could count on throughout the entire process. She was such a calming presence during our final consultation, and I left knowing that everything would be perfect on wedding day.

Thanks again!!!!!! — Nancy Daoud (mother of the bride, Danielle Daoud)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Triana · Married on 08/05/2017

I used Farah & Nour for all my floral needs for my wedding a few weeks ago and everything was beautiful! Hadia is so sweet and pleasant to work with! I worked with her long distance and she was more than accommodating. All my questions and concerns were answered promptly and she listened to my vision and delivered. I could not of asked to find a better company! Everything was stress free and easy, thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2017

My wedding was July 22,2017 I absolutely love hadia. I had a family issue that almost led me to cancel my wedding. Hadia and her team showed compassion and understanding. When things settles and I resumed she not only showed interest in her business but in me as a person. I found her in 2015 and kept her in the back of my mind until 2017. I love her, her husband and her two girls. My decor looked so so stunning.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mariam · Married on 07/15/2017

It has been a great experience from the beginning till the end! Hadia helped us a lot with so many ideas and whatever we had in mind she was able to translate beautifully in amazing centerpiece, backdrop, bride's bouqet and sweetheart table! If anyone is looking for an amazing florist for their wedding or any other occasion we highly recommend Farah &Nour! It was a pleasure working with you Hadia and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our big day so beautiful, special and elegant!

With love ❤️
    Fares & Mariam Zaboura

Sent on 08/10/2017

Susan · Married on 07/02/2017

The flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely beautiful! We decided on artificial flowers since the wedding was taking place in Florida on the beach and wanted the beauty to last. They traveled well and still look as beautiful today as they did the day we picked them up. Hadia has a God given talent for design and everything she touches becomes stunningly beautiful! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Raeda · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Hadia of Farah & Nour for my daughter's wedding! Hadia was very helpful and sweet from day one. She met with us, as well as with other vendors, on multiple occasions and was professional and kind throughout. She tried everything possible to help with choosing the right flowers for an Indian wedding. On the day of the wedding, we were met with the most beautiful arrangements that were far above our expectations! Farah & Nour's arrangement of the various shades of fresh red roses truly tied together the beautiful red and gold decorations for the mandap and the various centerpieces for the Indian wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests and the other wedding vendors on Hadia's work, kindness, and work ethic. Thank you so much for making my daughter's wedding a truly amazing day!! I would recommend Farah & Nour as a florist for anybody!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Maya · Married on 05/19/2017

Thank you to Farah & Nour for doing the most amazing job helping me plan and decorate my graduation party!! They are so kind, thoughtful, and super reliable. I can't thank them enough! The decorations and dessert table that Hadia made for me were out of this world, and my guests absolutely LOVED them! I highly recommend Farah & Nour to anyone who is planning an event. Hadia and her husband are absolutely amazing and did everything exactly how I wanted it to be. They made my dreams come to life and gave me the graduation party I've always dreamed of!! Hadia was so nice and reliable, and always answered our calls. She made sure my mom and I were at ease and not stressed out over anything. Farah & Nour are the best!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Fara and Nour. Our flowers were beautiful and extremely realistic. One of our groomsmen didn't realize they were real touch until hours into the festivities! My bouquet, a cascading phalanapsis orchid arrangement, received so many compliments from family members to complete strangers throughout the day, Hadia was extremely sweet, professional, and made the whole process easier than I could have imagined. I cannot wait to recommend her and work with her again. And now, with my bouquet, I have such a beautiful keepsake!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Mervat · Married on 04/18/2017

I have used Hadia’s services for many and varied events. She is a good listener, she has the talent of understanding specific needs. She is very easy to work with and will work enthusiastically and with the same excitement whether your budget is big or small. One of the main things I appreciate about Hadia is that she never repeats herself. Her ideas are always fresh and new. She never ceases to surprise me and wow me. She always puts a smile on my face when I walk into a space she has decorated. To sum her up; accommodating, creative, exudes calm, pleasant, cooperative and provides you with spectacular work

Sent on 11/15/2017

Eman · Married on 03/18/2017

Hadia did the center pieces for my son's gym Grand Opening in Bedford, E.P.I.Q. X Fitness and Performance, in March 2017. It was a very short notice since I only called her one week before the event. The center pieces were SPECTACULAR! They were very professional and very appropriate for a business event. I actually did not give her any suggestions, but trusted that she will have the perfect design, which was TRUE! She is so talented and her creations are unique. As a matter of fact, all the guests were very impressed and kept asking about who did the "FABULOUS" pieces. A lot of discussions were about the pieces more than the gym... LOL. I absolutely would recommend her for any wedding or professional event. She is fabulous, professional, accommodating and prompt. I truly cannot say enough good things about her... Thank you so much Hadia for making my son's event a great success!!!

A very appreciative and thankful client,
    Eman

Sent on 11/15/2017

Becky · Married on 10/22/2016

Has quite a talent and image when it comes to personalizing your dream wedding. Puts her heart and soul into her business. Really cares about her customers happiness. Went above and beyond. Im still getting compliments about how beautiful my wedding was!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kinjal · Married on 09/04/2016

Farah & Nour did an incredible job designing our decor and providing the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Hadia is very talented and creative and we could not have picked a better florist! Our Indian wedding was held outdoors and Hadia did an incredible job making the most gorgeous flower garlands for our mandap, creating a jaw dropping view. Her centerpieces were elegant and exquisite. Hadia's design brought all the decor for our wedding together. We were very impressed with how gorgeous all the decor turned out the day of our wedding and the best part was that we didn't have to worry at all. We knew Hadia would go the extra mile to make every thing look perfect (She did, she started at 5 AM!). Hadia is professional, responsive, and very easy to work with. We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our wedding was because of Hadia's creativity and work. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Ana · Married on 05/21/2016

The best florist and designer EVER!!!! Very professional, very creative, very talented, very nice, very fast works with you through all the details needed. Flowers are always fresh fresh fresh!! My wedding did not come out amazing... IT TURNED OUT INTO A FAIRY TALE because of all the small details she put into it!!!!1 I highly highly recommend this for any event!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

I met Hadia at the bridal show. We set up an appointment to meet later. I showed up with no idea of what kind of floral arrangements I wanted or even a color scheme for my wedding that was less than 4 months away. Somehow, she magically created a vision for me! She gave great suggestions and was very accommodating. She gave me suggestions on other aspects of the wedding and decor. She even drove to meet me in my city! On the day of the wedding, she coordinated everything. When I saw the arrangements, I was blown away! All of my wedding guests commented on how beautiful my center pieces were. She used fresh, perfect flowers. I would recommend Hadia to anyone needing beautiful floral arrangements, because she goes over and beyond what a florists' responsibilities are!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Madeline · Married on 12/12/2015

Everyone who attended this party was amazed and speechless about the decorations done by Hadia Tawadros, owner of Farah and Nour. The arrangements of each table were very beautiful. The colors that Hadia chose for this event really matched the occasion of the season, she picks everything so well. When I walked into the hall I saw more than what I had ever imagined. She turned a dull, plain hall into an eye catching, bright and festive. Hadia is very trustworthy and I recommend her for any type of party or event. This is not my first time having Hadia for decorations, I love her work and I could not have imagined anyone else.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Mervat · event on 12/12/2015

Hadia was great to work with,she was ultimate professional and did an outstanding job .
    She loves what she does and it really shows in everything she puts together.
    We received numerous compliments about her artistic work .
    Everything went perfect ,starting with planning and working with the budget.
    I would highly recommend Hadia to anyone looking for a passionate,talented and very creative work .
    Thank you so much Hadia for making our event memorable .

Sent on 12/21/2015

April · Married on 11/21/2015

Hadia was wonderful to work with. My centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. I could not have been more pleased. She is very professional and does amazing work!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Hadia is AMAZING. I would recommend her to ANY bride. My Fiance and I had very specific ideas and Hadia worked with us to make sure every one of our dreams came true! She was so helpful and professional. She made the whole process extremely easy and fun! She is genuinely an amazing person who really cares about her clients and making your special day the most beautiful day imaginable. She is the best!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Brittani · Married on 10/10/2015

Our 10-10-15 wedding was masquerade ball themed and Farah & Nour provided one of a kind flawless flower and feather bouquets and boutonnières for our bridal party! They're First class professionals! From the moment we met at the bridal show up until I recieved my beautiful bridal items, they were so accommodating and easy to work with. If you or someone you know is in need of any wedding or party needs please Call them today! You won't be disappointed and the services I was provided were worth every penny! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Randa · Married on 07/18/2015

If you are looking for a kind, honest, and talented artist Hadia from Farah &Nour for your wedding. She was very generous especially in all her work from Bouquet to centerpieces. She helps you fit your budget. Loved loved loved loved working with Hadia

Sent on 12/15/2015