Fantasy Sound Event Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jon L. Married on 05/21/2022

Excellent Wedding DJ Service

Kevin listened to our requirements for the music for our recent wedding in Livermore and he nailed it! He provided us with a list of most requested songs in all genres of music. We took the list and marked it up with what we absolutely did not want and what we preferred. Then we held a meeting with him and fine tuned the list and our desires. He provided excellent choices for background music during the reception dinner and kept everyone dancing throughout the party time. We would hire him again for any future events.
    Megan Married on 04/10/2022

Look no further

Fantasy sound is a one stop shop. We used them for DJ, Lighting, Videography, and Photo Booth. They made everything so easy for us! Darcie and Lindsay in the office are so responsive and on top of everything. The lighting and decor was incredible, better than I could have imagined! Everybody raved about the DJ (Kevin) and music that kept the guests dancing all night. The photo booth was such a fun keepsake for our guests to have memories from our wedding, and we got digital copies of all of them! And the videographers (Brendan and Nolan) made me and my husband so comfortable and were so fun to work with, we can't wait to see the video but we already know it will be incredible. Best decision we made! They worked tirelessly to create the most incredible day for us.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 10/24/2021

Great Experience!

We used Fantasy Sound for our wedding and they were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were extremely responsive throughout the whole process and were so accommodating when we had to postpone our original 2020 wedding date. We hired them for a DJ, Photobooth, and additional lighting.

Kevin was our DJ and he was fantastic to work with! He did an amazing job MCing our wedding and kept everyone on the dance floor all evening. We wouldn't have changed a thing!

The photobooth and lighting installation was great as well. It was nice to have a vendor that we didn't have to worry about because we trusted they would do an amazing job - and they did!

Thanks so much to Kevin and his team! Would definitely recommend Fantasy Sound Event Services.
    Jordan C. Married on 11/09/2019

Great Company!

We were married on 11/9/19 and our experience with Fantasy Sound was great! We decided to work with them for DJ services after learning that they were a preferred vendor at our venue The Bridges Golf Club, and our DJ was Kevin. We had one phone meeting during the planning process with Kevin during which he explained how we should choose songs and plan for toasts, wedding party announcements, etc. The planning paperwork was very easy to understand and complete, and served as a great guide as to how we should plan our music. We met with Kevin in person one week before our wedding at their beautiful office. Kevin was very professional, knowledgeable, and incredibly nice! We had sent over our paperwork and playlist prior to the meeting, and spent the meeting quickly reviewing everything. Kevin made great suggestions and was able to answer all of our questions. The day of our wedding went so smoothly! Music was played without missing a beat. Announcements and toasts were done wonderfully. Kevin was awesome at reading our guests and what songs they seemed to enjoy more, and played music that wasn’t on our playlist but was definitely what our guests wanted! Overall we would definitely recommend Fantasy Sound!
  • Constance
    Constance Y. Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent team, very professional

Fantasy Sound Events did the lighting, DJing, and sound system for my wedding this past October. And they did an amazing job. They were a preferred vendor at my vendor at my venue and for good reason. The process of working with them was extremely straightforward. The entire planning process was easy and they've worked closely with the florist I chose so all my decor went up without much problem.

Nick, our DJ, was also fantastic. He did an excellent job balancing multiple competing requests from my mom (who wanted ballroom dance music) and from myself (who wanted younger, more hip music). The result was a really lovely, upbeat environment where people of all ages could dance to a variety of songs. The only caveat is that if there's any one song that you like that's on Spotify for example but not released as an mp3, he won't be able to play it because his system is not set up that way.

Overall very pleased with my experience with this team. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend!
    Deborah Married on 09/01/2019

Fall Evening Classic

Music, draping and lighting can truly illuminate a magical evening. Kevin and the entire Fantasy Sound and Event team were a pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail at every point of the planning process was so appreciated with many moving parts. From our first dance with Kevin as our DJ to our guests “grooving” on the dance floor, the evening flew by fast. Thank you again for a memorable, fun evening!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 06/16/2019

Professional and Personable

Kevin and staff are professional, efficient, fun and personable. My husband and I got married this June and had a few specific requests. Kevin was really accommodating and asked good questions to make sure the job was done right. After each meeting his staff followed up with everything we needed. On the day of my wedding, Kevin even helped bustle my wedding dress! Kevin reads crowds well and knows exactly how to match the tone you want. I highly recommend Fantasy Sound as a whole.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful Lighting and Great DJ

Fantasy Sound provided the lighting for the my event services I had beautiful market lights over the dance floor and an amazing wall with our initials. Kevin was our DJ and he did a great job there were people on the dance floor all night. They made picking our music so easy with lots of lists to choose from.
  • ROMEO & STEPHANIE
    Romeo S. Married on 02/24/2019

February 24, 2019

Thank you FSES for making our wedding reception beautiful! This was a recommended vendor by our venue, Palm Event Center. My husband and I attended their showcase to see the lighting and other services they provide in person. We fell in love with the market lights with a tent effect over the ballroom. We also ordered a customized GOBO. We appreciate the patience FSES staff had with us with their prompt email responses and readjusting our quote. Thanks again!

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thanks, Romeo and Stephanie! We truly enjoyed working with you to bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best in your married life together!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 01/19/2019

Fantasy Sound was great!

Fantasy Sound did a great job DJing our wedding at The Bridges Golf Club. We worked with Kevin as our DJ, and he was very easy to work with and helpful in our meeting before the wedding with giving us advice on how to make things go smoothly with the timeline and dances. We had gone through a list of music and had made a pretty specific playlist for the wedding, and Kevin did a great job at sticking to the playlist and indeed making sure that everything on the timeline went smoothly the day-of. They also did the sound for our ceremony, which was very easy with just the groom and officiant wearing microphones. We were very pleased with our experience with Fantasy Sound and definitely recommend them for your event.

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thanks, Stephanie! You and Kevin were an absolute joy to work with. I was honored to be a part of your big day and the entire FSES team wishes you nothing but happiness!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 12/28/2018

DJ and Decor in One

Fantasy Sound has everything you need to make your day fun and beautiful! We used them for lighting and decor (we wanted some "altar swag" to help define our ceremony space) and Kevin was our DJ. It was all perfect! The decor was beautiful and Kevin was an awesome DJ. He was the perfect MC - made things happen, kept the events running, played the BEST music all night long. We loved him! They are a perfect, one-stop shop for many things a wedding needs.

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Amanda! My team and I had a great time getting to know you and I'm so honored you chose us for your big day. Wishing you and Dave all the best!
    Sabrina S. Married on 11/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing vendor to work with!

I can’t even begin to count how many compliments we received about the music at our wedding. We got married after two cross-country moves and Fantasy Sound worked with us every step of the way. They were so accommodating with our busy schedules and we were comforted to know that we could delegate and that our vision would still be perfect! We used them for décor, music, lighting and a photo booth and everything turned out better than we could have imagined. We HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Sound, you will not be disappointed. They balanced their professionalism with personal touches and making our event amazing.

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sabrina! We had such a great time working with you and Zach and I'm thrilled to hear that my team made your wedding a stress-free event and were able to execute your vision. Congratulations and we hope you enjoy a fabulous holiday season as Mr. and Mrs. Sprintz!
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 09/22/2018

Great Video Experience!

I used Fantasy Sound for their videography and they were so great! At first my fiance was unsure about getting a wedding video, bur we decided to go for it and it is one of the best decisions we made!

I met with them a couple times and they showed us some sample videos, and gave lots of details on what is included. We had about 6 hours of video, and 2 videographers. Before the wedding they were very responsive and helpful with any questions that I had. We worked with Kevin, Nick and Brendan during the planning process. They were all extremely knowledgeable and professional every step of the way.

On the day-of the wedding, Brendan was our lead videographer and did a great job! He arrived right on time, and got straight to work getting detail shots. He also helped direct me on some poses for the video before the wedding. He was great about checking in with me, and make sure he said goodbye before he left. I felt like he really knew what he was doing, and was completely sure that he would get all of the shots I wanted!

I was so surprised by how quickly we got our wedding video back! We got a highlight video as well as the full ceremony, introductions, toasts, special dances, details, and other shots in between the events. I had a couple small changes I wanted to make to the original highlight video, and he made the changes very quickly. I found that there wasn't much I wanted to change, the initial video was so great!

We have already watched our video so many times, and I am so grateful that we have these memories to look back on. There were so many small things that we didn't see or missed on the wedding day, I am so happy that we are able to watch them. If you are unsure about getting a video, DO IT! It was so worth it. Thank you so much to everyone at Fantasy Sound for all of the hard work, and the amazing video!
    Emily Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so thankful to have worked with Fantasy Sound Event Services for our wedding. They were recommended by our venue (Wente) and were impressed with their professionalism from start to finish. We used their DJ, lighting and and photobooth services and we could not have been more pleased with our decision. Since we planned our wedding from the east coast, we truly appreciated the prompt email communication with the office team and the flexibility in scheduling meetings (both by phone and in person when we were in town). Fantasy Sound clearly has their DJ services down to a science; their planning packet was detail-oriented and thorough, which made us feel so assured leading up to our wedding day. From our first call with Nick (who we hired as our DJ), his knowledge and experience was evident. He listened closely to our wishes for our ceremony and reception and he helped us design a package that aligned. On the big day, Nick was patient and attentive to ensure everything ran according to our timeline. He provided a perfect level of personality and enthusiasm to keep guests on the dance floor while also allowing the focus to truly be on us. Nick, thank you for your efforts to make our wedding absolutely incredible!

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Wow Emily- thank you so much for this rave review! I'm thrilled to hear my team helped keep the planning of your wedding smooth and painless and that Nick knocked it out of the park on the day of!
    Erica Married on 01/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fantasy sound made my daughter wedding sooo beautiful, I would definitely use them again, they were very friendly and was willing to work with our budget to make everything so beautiful.
    Sam Married on 01/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Easy, great communication and beautifully executed. We brought on Fantasy Sound for ceremony drapes and reception lighting for our recent wedding at Palm Event Center. From planning out exactly what we needed, how pricing would be adjusted and final execution, Darcie was fantastic in helping us set up just what we needed. Though we didn't get to meet any of the team in-person the day-of, the results were phenomenal. Throw in the fact that Fantasy Sound has done countless weddings at Palm and nearby venues, and it's no wonder hiring them was stress-free. We can't recommend them enough for wedding services in the area.
    Millicent Married on 09/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We knew exactly that we wanted to use FSES for our wedding from the moment we laid eyes on their square chandelier that was set up at PEC. Darcie who works at the front desk is friendly, sweet, and does a great job in getting those quotes, contracts, etc in a timely manner. Hands down to our DJ & MC Kevin who was prompt and professional he made our wedding run smoothly and when it was time to dance he kept the party going. Our guest love how the chandelier was right in the middle of the dance floor which made it look magical. They may be pricey but I highly recommend FSES as you'll be amazed of what they have in store for your special day try to attending one of their mixer sessions.

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing those photos! We are so happy to hear that our chandelier added that magic touch you were looking for. We wish you and your new husband all the best in your lives together!
  • Mrs.Grace2B
    Cinthia Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used fantasy sounds for our DJ and our drapery/chandelier! Steve was our DJ, he was awesome! So full of life and played THE best music while focusing on us. The chandelier we had was beautiful and so was our background drapery for our head table!

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Cinthia- Thank you so much for your kind words! Steve always brings so much energy and fun to his events and he had a great time working with you and Ty! We wish you all the best in your life together!
    Tracy Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very easy to work with this vendor on our additional lighting needs for our wedding! They priced everything out and gave us a good idea of how the logistics go on their end, why things cost a certain amount, where we could save money, etc. I asked for a few different scenarios based on their pricing and availability of chandeliers so I could pick and choose the look I wanted. Everything was seamless and I can see why they're a preferred vendor of our venue and have such great reviews. I would highly recommend their services and having chandeliers as it really adds to the ambiance and sets a nice mood to the festivities!
    Patrick Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Father of the Bride: This was one of our best choices hands down. We used Fantasy Sound for both the 30 Day Coordinator and DJ. I never give a rating of 10 so I will have to give them 9.99! Keven and Megan coordinated and managed the Wedding Day Time Line to perfection. The DJ (Kevin) and equipment provided the perfect music sound levels and never once was there a break in dance floor fun. Megan assisted and attended to both the Bride and Groom at every level. Together they orchestrated a memorable event with never ending compliments from attending guests. I, nor my daughter, nor my Son-In-Law had never met nor do we know anyone at Fantasy Sound but I again will say, this was one of our best decisions to a perfectly executed wedding. Worth every penny with not one flaw throughout the entire process. Great job Kevin and Megan and THANK YOU.

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Patrick- Wow! We are so honored by your feedback and kind words! Both Kevin and Megan had a wonderful time working with you and your family, so we are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with their service!
    Violet Married on 06/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We their lightning service for our wedding. They did such an amazing job with GOBO Pattern Wash, cake spot light and Custom Monogram. They made the barrel room stunning!! We got so much compliments from our guests that our reception is like the dining hall in Hogwarts :) They're so professional, responsive and easy to work with. We'd highly recommend them for anyone who's looking for lightning service for their events :)
    Julia Married on 04/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved the whole experience working with Fantasy Sound and Nick was an amazing DJ. They were recommended by our venue and they worked out many of the details between them for the setup (we choose to get the double rectangular chandelier) and all the color coordination which reduced our work. Nick was incredible, he could read the room and played the perfect tunes for our crowd. Highly recommend!!!
  • alexa
    Alexa Married on 01/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Fantasy Sound lighting and DJ team were simply incredible to work with! Yesterday at our wedding, Nick was our DJ and he literally kept the dance floor packed from the first dance to the last song. We received countless compliments that it was the best playlist and music our guests had ever heard at a wedding. Additionally, the lighting arrangements came out so beautifully and gave a unique and special touch to the wedding venue. If you are looking for a DJ and lighting team for your wedding, look no further -- Fantasy Sound has you covered. Thank you Nick and team for making our dream wedding a reality!
    Grizel Married on 12/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They worked with our budget!! That was a big deal for us!! Loved how the chandeliers looks. We're very pleased with everything!
illustration stars