Fantasy Sound Event Services Reviews

Fantasy Sound Event Services 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2019

Professional and Personable

Kevin and staff are professional, efficient, fun and personable. My husband and I got married this June and had a few specific requests. Kevin was really accommodating and asked good questions to make sure the job was done right. After each meeting his staff followed up with everything we needed. On the day of my wedding, Kevin even helped bustle my wedding dress! Kevin reads crowds well and knows exactly how to match the tone you want. I highly recommend Fantasy Sound as a whole.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful Lighting and Great DJ

Fantasy Sound provided the lighting for the my event services I had beautiful market lights over the dance floor and an amazing wall with our initials. Kevin was our DJ and he did a great job there were people on the dance floor all night. They made picking our music so easy with lots of lists to choose from.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • ROMEO & STEPHANIE

ROMEO & STEPHANIE · Married on 02/24/2019

February 24, 2019

Thank you FSES for making our wedding reception beautiful! This was a recommended vendor by our venue, Palm Event Center. My husband and I attended their showcase to see the lighting and other services they provide in person. We fell in love with the market lights with a tent effect over the ballroom. We also ordered a customized GOBO. We appreciate the patience FSES staff had with us with their prompt email responses and readjusting our quote. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Fantasy Sound Event Services 12
    Fantasy Sound Event Services 13
    Fantasy Sound Event Services 14

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thanks, Romeo and Stephanie! We truly enjoyed working with you to bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best in your married life together!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Mclin · Married on 01/19/2019

Fantasy Sound was great!

Fantasy Sound did a great job DJing our wedding at The Bridges Golf Club. We worked with Kevin as our DJ, and he was very easy to work with and helpful in our meeting before the wedding with giving us advice on how to make things go smoothly with the timeline and dances. We had gone through a list of music and had made a pretty specific playlist for the wedding, and Kevin did a great job at sticking to the playlist and indeed making sure that everything on the timeline went smoothly the day-of. They also did the sound for our ceremony, which was very easy with just the groom and officiant wearing microphones. We were very pleased with our experience with Fantasy Sound and definitely recommend them for your event.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thanks, Stephanie! You and Kevin were an absolute joy to work with. I was honored to be a part of your big day and the entire FSES team wishes you nothing but happiness!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2018

DJ and Decor in One

Fantasy Sound has everything you need to make your day fun and beautiful! We used them for lighting and decor (we wanted some "altar swag" to help define our ceremony space) and Kevin was our DJ. It was all perfect! The decor was beautiful and Kevin was an awesome DJ. He was the perfect MC - made things happen, kept the events running, played the BEST music all night long. We loved him! They are a perfect, one-stop shop for many things a wedding needs.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Amanda! My team and I had a great time getting to know you and I'm so honored you chose us for your big day. Wishing you and Dave all the best!

Sabrina Sprintz · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing vendor to work with!

I can’t even begin to count how many compliments we received about the music at our wedding. We got married after two cross-country moves and Fantasy Sound worked with us every step of the way. They were so accommodating with our busy schedules and we were comforted to know that we could delegate and that our vision would still be perfect! We used them for décor, music, lighting and a photo booth and everything turned out better than we could have imagined. We HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Sound, you will not be disappointed. They balanced their professionalism with personal touches and making our event amazing.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sabrina! We had such a great time working with you and Zach and I'm thrilled to hear that my team made your wedding a stress-free event and were able to execute your vision. Congratulations and we hope you enjoy a fabulous holiday season as Mr. and Mrs. Sprintz!
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Video Experience!

I used Fantasy Sound for their videography and they were so great! At first my fiance was unsure about getting a wedding video, bur we decided to go for it and it is one of the best decisions we made!

I met with them a couple times and they showed us some sample videos, and gave lots of details on what is included. We had about 6 hours of video, and 2 videographers. Before the wedding they were very responsive and helpful with any questions that I had. We worked with Kevin, Nick and Brendan during the planning process. They were all extremely knowledgeable and professional every step of the way.

On the day-of the wedding, Brendan was our lead videographer and did a great job! He arrived right on time, and got straight to work getting detail shots. He also helped direct me on some poses for the video before the wedding. He was great about checking in with me, and make sure he said goodbye before he left. I felt like he really knew what he was doing, and was completely sure that he would get all of the shots I wanted!

I was so surprised by how quickly we got our wedding video back! We got a highlight video as well as the full ceremony, introductions, toasts, special dances, details, and other shots in between the events. I had a couple small changes I wanted to make to the original highlight video, and he made the changes very quickly. I found that there wasn't much I wanted to change, the initial video was so great!

We have already watched our video so many times, and I am so grateful that we have these memories to look back on. There were so many small things that we didn't see or missed on the wedding day, I am so happy that we are able to watch them. If you are unsure about getting a video, DO IT! It was so worth it. Thank you so much to everyone at Fantasy Sound for all of the hard work, and the amazing video!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

We are so thankful to have worked with Fantasy Sound Event Services for our wedding. They were recommended by our venue (Wente) and were impressed with their professionalism from start to finish. We used their DJ, lighting and and photobooth services and we could not have been more pleased with our decision. Since we planned our wedding from the east coast, we truly appreciated the prompt email communication with the office team and the flexibility in scheduling meetings (both by phone and in person when we were in town). Fantasy Sound clearly has their DJ services down to a science; their planning packet was detail-oriented and thorough, which made us feel so assured leading up to our wedding day. From our first call with Nick (who we hired as our DJ), his knowledge and experience was evident. He listened closely to our wishes for our ceremony and reception and he helped us design a package that aligned. On the big day, Nick was patient and attentive to ensure everything ran according to our timeline. He provided a perfect level of personality and enthusiasm to keep guests on the dance floor while also allowing the focus to truly be on us. Nick, thank you for your efforts to make our wedding absolutely incredible!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Wow Emily- thank you so much for this rave review! I'm thrilled to hear my team helped keep the planning of your wedding smooth and painless and that Nick knocked it out of the park on the day of!

erica · Married on 01/11/2018

Fantasy sound made my daughter wedding sooo beautiful, I would definitely use them again, they were very friendly and was willing to work with our budget to make everything so beautiful.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Sam · Married on 01/08/2018

Easy, great communication and beautifully executed. We brought on Fantasy Sound for ceremony drapes and reception lighting for our recent wedding at Palm Event Center. From planning out exactly what we needed, how pricing would be adjusted and final execution, Darcie was fantastic in helping us set up just what we needed. Though we didn't get to meet any of the team in-person the day-of, the results were phenomenal. Throw in the fact that Fantasy Sound has done countless weddings at Palm and nearby venues, and it's no wonder hiring them was stress-free. We can't recommend them enough for wedding services in the area.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Millicent · Married on 09/17/2017

We knew exactly that we wanted to use FSES for our wedding from the moment we laid eyes on their square chandelier that was set up at PEC. Darcie who works at the front desk is friendly, sweet, and does a great job in getting those quotes, contracts, etc in a timely manner. Hands down to our DJ & MC Kevin who was prompt and professional he made our wedding run smoothly and when it was time to dance he kept the party going. Our guest love how the chandelier was right in the middle of the dance floor which made it look magical. They may be pricey but I highly recommend FSES as you'll be amazed of what they have in store for your special day try to attending one of their mixer sessions.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing those photos! We are so happy to hear that our chandelier added that magic touch you were looking for. We wish you and your new husband all the best in your lives together!
  • Mrs.Grace2B

Cinthia · Married on 08/05/2017

We used fantasy sounds for our DJ and our drapery/chandelier! Steve was our DJ, he was awesome! So full of life and played THE best music while focusing on us. The chandelier we had was beautiful and so was our background drapery for our head table!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Cinthia- Thank you so much for your kind words! Steve always brings so much energy and fun to his events and he had a great time working with you and Ty! We wish you all the best in your life together!

Tracy · Married on 07/22/2017

Very easy to work with this vendor on our additional lighting needs for our wedding! They priced everything out and gave us a good idea of how the logistics go on their end, why things cost a certain amount, where we could save money, etc. I asked for a few different scenarios based on their pricing and availability of chandeliers so I could pick and choose the look I wanted. Everything was seamless and I can see why they're a preferred vendor of our venue and have such great reviews. I would highly recommend their services and having chandeliers as it really adds to the ambiance and sets a nice mood to the festivities!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Patrick · Married on 06/24/2017

Father of the Bride: This was one of our best choices hands down. We used Fantasy Sound for both the 30 Day Coordinator and DJ. I never give a rating of 10 so I will have to give them 9.99! Keven and Megan coordinated and managed the Wedding Day Time Line to perfection. The DJ (Kevin) and equipment provided the perfect music sound levels and never once was there a break in dance floor fun. Megan assisted and attended to both the Bride and Groom at every level. Together they orchestrated a memorable event with never ending compliments from attending guests. I, nor my daughter, nor my Son-In-Law had never met nor do we know anyone at Fantasy Sound but I again will say, this was one of our best decisions to a perfectly executed wedding. Worth every penny with not one flaw throughout the entire process. Great job Kevin and Megan and THANK YOU.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Fantasy Sound Event Services's reply:

Patrick- Wow! We are so honored by your feedback and kind words! Both Kevin and Megan had a wonderful time working with you and your family, so we are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with their service!

Violet · Married on 06/04/2017

We their lightning service for our wedding. They did such an amazing job with GOBO Pattern Wash, cake spot light and Custom Monogram. They made the barrel room stunning!! We got so much compliments from our guests that our reception is like the dining hall in Hogwarts :) They're so professional, responsive and easy to work with. We'd highly recommend them for anyone who's looking for lightning service for their events :)

Sent on 07/03/2017

Julia · Married on 04/07/2017

We loved the whole experience working with Fantasy Sound and Nick was an amazing DJ. They were recommended by our venue and they worked out many of the details between them for the setup (we choose to get the double rectangular chandelier) and all the color coordination which reduced our work. Nick was incredible, he could read the room and played the perfect tunes for our crowd. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

alexa · Married on 01/21/2017

The Fantasy Sound lighting and DJ team were simply incredible to work with! Yesterday at our wedding, Nick was our DJ and he literally kept the dance floor packed from the first dance to the last song. We received countless compliments that it was the best playlist and music our guests had ever heard at a wedding. Additionally, the lighting arrangements came out so beautifully and gave a unique and special touch to the wedding venue. If you are looking for a DJ and lighting team for your wedding, look no further -- Fantasy Sound has you covered. Thank you Nick and team for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Grizel · Married on 12/11/2016

They worked with our budget!! That was a big deal for us!! Loved how the chandeliers looks. We're very pleased with everything!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Robyn · Married on 10/22/2016

We loved working with Fantasy sound and events. They made the process so easy with handouts to plan the ceremony and music throughout the wedding. The DJ, Nick, was very friendly and did an awesome job. We had so many compliments on the great playlist, I never left the dance floor and all of our guests danced throughout the night. The lighting was beautiful as well. We definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kendal · Married on 10/21/2016

Kevin from Fantasy Sound helped make our weeding great! He met with us just before the wedding to make sure everything was planned out and in place. The wedding day went perfectly and Kevin had everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Fantasy Sound Event recently did an amazing job with our wedding reception. The uplighting was beautiful, and Nick's DJ'ing was superb. We didn't have time to make a list of songstress to play, instead choosing to discuss the kinds of songs we liked, and he hit it spot on. We couldn't have asked for a more seamless experience, and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Maryanne · Married on 08/26/2016

Fantasy sound events were one of the easier vendors I had worked with and I'm glad I had chosen them. Living 2 hours away from Pleasanton, it was really hard to meet with vendors on the days I had off. Luckily, I was able to talk to Nick over the phone and share with him the ideas I had in mind along with my Pinterest inspirations. I didn't get to see everything until the day of and it was absolutely everything I imagined - from the drapery to the chandelier lighting and the monogram GOBO. It completed the look of the entire venue.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2016

Kevin and his team are incredible!! We worked with Fantasy Sound for our lighting and decor and had Kevin as our DJ and boy are we glad we did!! The lighting and decor seriously made the venue perfect! The venue is already beautiful, but adding those little details took it to another level! We had so many compliments on all of it! As for Kevin being our DJ, he was AMAZING!! Everyone loved his style and people were on the dance floor the entire time! Thank you so much Kevin and team for everything you guys did!! We really appreciated it and you all were a big part in making our wedding dreams come true! I promise those who book Fantasy Sound will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Marissa · Married on 05/14/2016

We used fantasy for our custom monogram, chandelier, and DJ services. All of our guests were amazed about the chandelier and it totally made our dance floor glisten! The custom monogram was done exactly the way we designed it and DJ Nick is awesome!

Sent on 08/15/2016