131 Reviews for A Fantasy in Flowers

Event Design (7)
Single Flowers (7)
Clean Up (5)
Venue Visit (4)

Susan, Amy (the best designer ever!) and her team did not disappoint. Our wedding was perfect and the flowers added so much. We have received compliment after compliment on how beautiful our flowers were. We married at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. The flowers set off this beautiful venue in a spectacular way! Couldn’t be happier.

Photo for A Fantasy in Flowers Review - Most beautiful flowers ever! A Fantasy In Flowers is amazing
Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

the flowers were beyond fantastic! Such a beautiful combination of colors. Amy Dwarika’s design was perfect for the spring wedding!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was the officiant of this wedding, and these were the most spectacular arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen! The perfect accompaniment to the dazzling venue of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. Owner Susan Kass and floral designer Amy Scott Dwarika are creative geniuses and a pleasure to work with. The photos are magazine worthy for sure!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was guest at a wedding this weekend at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club and I just wanted to say that the flowers were absolutely amazing! Susan and Amy from A Fantasy in Flowers did a fabulous job! Donna

Profile Picture Donna, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have been to several weddings over the last few years where A Fantasy In Flowers provided the floral arrangements. Susan Kass (owner) and Amy Scott Dwarika ( designer) never disappoint with their professionalism and creativity. This week end I was a guest at a wedding at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club where again A Fantasy In Flowers provided the GORGEOUS floral arrangements. I highly recommend them for any special event!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

A Fantasy In Flowers is FIVE STAR! I was a bridesmaid at a recent wedding at The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and the flowers done by A Fantasy In Flowers were truly remarkable! The flowers had vivid colors, huge blooms, creative designs and were so perfectly arranged to maximize the beauty of all the wedding spaces - from the ceremony lawn to the buffet to the tables, and even hanging artistically from the huge chandeliers. Just gorgeous!

Profile Picture Jane, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

A Fantasy in Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding arrangements. Their design was so beautiful and was everything I pictured for our special day. We had 2 sets of grandparents who were unable to attend and the florist added their flowers to our wedding cake, which was incredible! Would definitely recommend their services in the future

Profile Picture Paula, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used a Fantasy in Flowers for a retirement party. I sent a photo of my idea and provided my budget for the event. I could have not been more pleased with the arrangements. The number of flowers used and the detail that went into each arrangement was incredible. The staff went above and beyond at the venue to make sure everything was PERFECT! Thank you so very much for being a part of our special celebration.

Photo for A Fantasy in Flowers Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture N, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They did a beautiful job with our son's wedding.

Profile Picture Dylan, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I never worry about anything when I use A Fantasy in Flowers. I know everything will be beautiful and delivered on time. A+ customer service!

Profile Picture Katherine, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

A Fantasy in Flowers recently made the bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony arrangements (including two of the most gorgeous wreaths I have ever seen), and reception decor for my wedding. A coworker recommended A Fantasy in Flowers after I told her that several other florists had been unreliable with consultations or had outrageous prices, and I'm so glad she did! It took a few attempts back and forth to get the proposal just right after the consultation, but when our wedding day arrived and I saw the flowers for the first time, I was blown away. The bouquets and arrangements were bigger and more beautiful than I ever imagined. Please call a Fantasy in Flowers -- you will be so glad you did. The quality of their work is on par with the most expensive florists in town, and yet the price is realistic for normal couples on a budget. Everything was set up exactly as we discussed, and they really helped my vision for the day come to life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Susan Kass and her Team are simple amazing !!! They made for us 20 centerpieces to be used on our dinner tables, and their professional creativity took our bland room and made each of our guests say "wow, look at this" !! I just don't know how she does it, only a true artist can transform an outdoor setting into something just short of a garden. Thanks Susan !!

We are also very grateful for your support of the military in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine area, and your unwavering efforts each year for the Wounded Warrior Project. You all at A Fantasy in Flowers are very appreciated.

Profile Picture Tim , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot begin to express how happy I was with how everything came together! Everything was absolutely PERFECT! From the bouquets to the altar piece, it was absolutely stunning! And the pricing was right in my budget! I couldn't have asked for a better set of florists for the job. Thank y'all so much!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I loved working with Susan and Amy from a Fantasy in Flowers! They were so helpful and even when I changed my mind last minute, having a bridesmaid cancel on me, they were able to make adjustments to my order! The flowers turned out beautiful and there were even extra flowers they did not use and they delivered them to my venue along with what I ordered. We ended up using them as decorations around the venue! I was very impressed!

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was a Bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend at the Ponte Vdera Club and Inn. A Fantasy in Flowers did the most amazing job I have ever seen! The flowers were Absolutely gorgeous! Susan and Amy were so nice to work with and paid attention to every detail! I will definitely us them for my daughters wedding!

Profile Picture Pam, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm not sure why anyone would use any other florist! A Fantasy in Flowers is simply the best.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and set up beautifully! Amy and Susan listened to what we had in mind, and delivered exactly what were looking for. I'd definitely recommend working with them! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Susan and Amy to design our wedding flowers and table decor for our wedding at The Treasury on the Plaza. I do not have enough words to thank them for turning our vision into reality. All we had to do was provide them with a few inspiration pictures, never in a million years I would have imagined they would design exactly what I had in mind. It was a dream to walk into our venue for the first time to find the most beautiful flower arrangements surrounded by candle light. Amy worked with us to choose the appropriate vases, flowers, candle holders etc. They responded immediately to any questions, worked with our budget and fulfilled every request we had. We sincerely thank you for making our wedding an absolute dream

Profile Picture catalina, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

A Fantasy in Flowers floral shop is amazing! Susan and Amy were absolutely fantastic and so incredibly helpful. Our wedding was a destination one, so finding the right floral arrangements from a different city made me a bit nervous. But once I had the consultation, I felt totally at ease and confident the arrangements would be beautiful. Susan and Amy were so sweet and worked with our timeline (wedding was one month out!) and our budget. I was able to email inspirational photos for my wedding of our location, theme, colors, bouquet ideas, etc. and they quickly responded with a proposal, fully detailed with beautiful floral arrangements. On the morning of our wedding, everything was packaged very securely when my brother and his wife picked them up. We were blown away when we saw them. They were absolutely gorgeous and prettier than we ever imagined. They smelled divine too! All of the arrangements brought the last touches of our wedding together so perfectly. I felt extra beautiful carrying such a stunning bouquet. We received so many compliments and of course we happily told them where they came from. All of the arrangements made it home safely with us and lasted a long time after the wedding. We are now drying some pieces out to save, and they are still as beautiful. I cannot recommend this lovely shop and ladies enough! Thank you for helping make our wedding unforgettable! Love, Luis and Eileen Aponte.

Profile Picture Eileen, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

I, personally had made the mistake of hiring a different florist initially; not knowing any better with pricing of flowers, I booked a different florist before doing my homework. The total for that initial florist was almost $11,000....So I decided to do homework since my fiance felt this was an astronomical amount, especially for a florist that didn't even describe what the final pieces were going to look like and/or the size. Susan and Amy (Fantasy in Flowers) were beyond amazing!!! They delivered everything I expected plus more for my special day....and even better, at more then half the cost of the previous vendor ($5,000)!!! I was still able to keep the large, luscious size for the centerpieces, the full shape, overall vision, and the specific flowers that I wanted on top of that! They quickly responded to my inquiry and were fast to reply to any of my questions and/or concerns. In addition, they made me a demo of the centerpiece that would be at the wedding reception since I was kind of nervous, and I'm a visual person. The day of, everyone asked me who did my flower arrangements! All of the flowers were colorful, lively, and beyond beautiful. This company truly knows how to make your flower vision come true without charging you an arm and a leg!!! They are very flexible and are willing to work with YOUR Budget, and not make up their own for you. They listen to what you want, and what you can afford; This company is extremely professional and I truly can't say enough about them!!

Profile Picture Alyson, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Most of our communication was through email and pictures as our venue was out of town.
The took what I gave them as far as my colors, theme and worked with it. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! I could not have asked for anything more. We were given many compliment by guests and passers-by while we were out doing photos before the wedding at The White Room January 14, 2017. I am truly at a loss of words at how beautiful the dried lavender and baby’s breath turned out. I will definitely be using them again when the next occasion arises for us or anyone else.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/14/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As soon as I got engaged I knew I was going to use A Fantasy in Flowers, their arrangements are always stunning and they use quality flowers that look great for days after the event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

This Vendor kept in contact with us constantly and made changes as our decisions kept changing. We got our vases to them much later then we had planned, but they did a FANTASTIC job. Everything was put together beautifully, and surpassed what we expected. I HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Timothy, 8/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers with great variety. I went in knowing what was needed and came out with what I came for.

Profile Picture User7884104, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am a bit of a control freak who had a million ideas running through my head thinking about the flowers, and I kept going back and forth on what I wanted and they were very flexible with my indecisiveness. There were some issues with communication - emails got lost (on both ends), took a little while to adjust a quote to add some flowers - but everything worked out in the end. I was planning the wedding from OH, so I think the distance made it a little harder in the planning.

Profile Picture cait, 5/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements