Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

31 | Savannah, GA

31 Reviews for Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup

31 Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

Jerrica · Married on 06/23/2018

Shannon and her daughter came out to Tybee Island to do hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my mother in law the morning of my wedding day. They were amazing to work with and everything looked amazing! After they had left the corner of my eyelash was coming loose and they turned right around and hurried back to fix it. They left us touch up lipstick and eyelash glue to keep! They were so accommodating and fu to work with. They were sp punctual and made sure we all were in love with our look!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup 1
    Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup 2

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Hi Jerrica! Thank you for your rave review!! We are always happy when we have happy brides!!!

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

I had my trial and it was not my taste. cindy realized this and came in for the wedding day....let me tell you!!! I could not have been happier!! my hair and makeup was everything I wanted and all my girls looked fantastic!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Hi Heather, Thank you for your review, I am so happy we were able to make your wedding day a more relaxing and fun day for you. We enjoyed your group of friends and were excited that everyone was happy with Hair and Makeup!

Laura · Married on 03/31/2018

The girls from Fantasy Hair and Makeup were amazing for my friends wedding in March. They were able to cater to all of our needs and with my extremely thick hair, it turned out exactly how I wanted and our makeup looked flawless and natural! Thanks so much for making my friends wedding day so special!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review. We had a great time with you all. We are super excited that everyone was Happy!

Mallory · Married on 03/24/2018

Really enjoyed working with Shannon and her daughter for my trial and during the wedding. She came up to Atlanta and was ready to do lots of hair and makeup! They really knew exactly how long they would need and were ahead of schedule. I woke up the next morning after sleeping and my hair still looked amazing :) Makeup lasted the whole night (which was a long time)! They did a great job and would highly recommend.

Brianna · Married on 11/25/2017

Fun at Saint Simons Island! We visited Cindy and her team for a spa day just days before the wedding and it was so much fun, massage ,facials and pedicures had us all ready for our big day. Oh, spray tans were flawless! We also had hair styling and airbrush makeup for the wedding day and as sister of the bride an am proud to say Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup and Spa Primp and Polish was was awesome to work with and I would recommend hiring them, they also offer spa treatments at your location, we just want to visit the spa.

Mandy · Married on 05/18/2017

Fantasy Hair and Makeup brought 3 team members out to Hilton Head Island to my venue and was able to provide exceptional hair and makeup services to my bridal party of 12 in only 3 hours. Perfecf day! Hair styling that stayed!! They say Flawless Airbrush Makeup, it was Flawless and lasted throughout the entire day event and dancing into the night! I would recommend this team for your event! Cindy was easy to talk to and plan with!

Sydney · Married on 05/15/2017

Laken did absolutely perfect on my hair and makeup for my wedding day!!! I recommend her for any wedding!!!

Ann · Married on 05/06/2017

Awesome team of artist! Exactly what I was looking for!

Chelsea · Married on 04/09/2016

Cindy and her team provided hair and makeup for my wedding day! They did an amazing job! I had a very specific vision for my hair and Cindy went above and beyond to make it perfect! Can't thank Fantasy Hair and Makeup enough!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea! We enjoyed working with you all!!!

Kendra · Married on 03/12/2016

Amazing work! Incredible hair styles! The makeup was beautiful & Mendy even fixed 2 of my nails that needed touched up. I also got a spray tan which was beautiful.,.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kendra! We enjoyed working with you all!

My wedding party was beautiful and Fantasy's professionals got everyone ready in a timely manner. My photographer was even impressed. The two ladies came to my hotel on Jekyll Island with no additional cost. I had one trial run with them and I'm glad I did.

Jana · Married on 01/17/2016

Both Mendy and Christy were absolutely wonderful. I loved my hair and makeup. And the even were able to squeeze my sister in at the last minute. We loved them !!!!
    I would highly recommend fantasy hair and makeup to anyone in your area !!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, it was an honor to provide Hair and Makeup for your Wedding Day!

Tove · Married on 11/21/2015

I used Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup for myself (hair and makeup) and my sister (blow out and makeup). Mendy arrived a little early and was ready to get to work! She came to our hotel and worked her magic! She was so sweet, very professional and did a great job of asking us what we wanted and providing suggestions - she did a fabulous job on both of us! I felt incredibly beautiful!!! I would definitely recommend them and would use them again for special occasions!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you, it was an honor to do hair & makeup for you on your wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Cindy and her team for my wedding on 10/17/15 and we were very pleased with their work. They were quick, affordable and did a quality job at hair and makeup. They were easy to work with and were willing to work with all my bridesmaids and their individual needs. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 10/18/2015

Thank you, Ashley! We truly enjoyed working with you all! - Cindy

Ali · Married on 09/26/2015

We had an awesome experience with Fantasy Hair and Makeup on my big day! They made sure we had plenty of time to get ready and were very easy to work with. They really know their stuff! All of us (bride and bridesmaids) were able to have whatever hair style we wanted and they perfected everyone of us! Also, the airbrush makeup looked beautiful! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Ali for this Fabulous review, we really enjoyed working with your group!

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

I loved these ladies!! Cindy was so quick to respond to my inquiry on a large bridal party for an 11am ceremony. They come to you at no extra charge and I just thought that was incredible! Made it so less stressful the morning of my wedding! They arrived right at 7am and were done with 6 ladies before 9am! We all loved our hair and the airbrush makeup is flawless.

Thank you again for providing such beautiful hair and makeup for my special day. I will NEVER forget it. I continue to look back at the pictures and think of how perfect my hair was and how much I LOVED it. It was exactly what I had envisioned. Thank you and your team, bunches!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed our time with you!

Suzanne · Married on 07/11/2015

Cindy and her staff did an excellent job with hair and makeup. They were very kind and traveled to our hotel to "transform us". The makeup withstood the heat of Savannah in July, as promised!! I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Suzanne! We truly appreciate your review and enjoyed our time with you all! Cindy

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2015

Cindy and her team were great to work with and I loved my hair and make up. Thank you for a great job ladies!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!

Erin · Married on 05/03/2015

Cynthia, Jamie, and team made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day! I showed them a picture from Pintrest and got EXACTLY what I wanted - I could not have been more happy with the service we received! My wedding party was beautiful and Fantasy's professionals got everyone ready and out the door so quickly, they even came to our hotel. Loved these ladies and would use them again!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Erin! It was a pleasure to provide Fantasy Hair & Flawless Airbrush Makeup for your Wedding Day!

Molly · Married on 04/25/2015

Cindy, Tara, and Elise were wonderful- They were so nice and we had so much fun getting ready! And I loved the way my hair and makeup were! They were wonderful!

The hair by Cindy was wonderful! My mom couldn't stop raving about how her curls stayed in all night on her thin straight hair! The makeup was good, but we found ourselves fixing it more to our liking. The hair was just fantastic though! Cindy was very easy to get in contact with, always on time, and came to us at the hotel for both the trial and the wedding. She was able to make my hair into the perfect combination of all the pictures that I showed her!

Lindsay · Married on 12/27/2014

Cindy and her team were so when great! They were sweet and professional and got my large wedding party all finished with hair AND makeup ahead of schedule!! Which is totally unheard of with a large group of women lol!! Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful! They did a great job

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

Cindy and her team stepped in and saved the day at the last minute when my original vendor fell through. I am so glad they did because they were amazing! Cindy went out of her way to do a trial with me even with such short notice before the wedding. On the wedding day, they were even more amazing! They made all the bridesmaid and my self look gorgeous. I got so many compliments on everyone's hair and makeup all night long. They really listen to what you want and do an awesome job. Plus they could not have been sweeter people to have around all day while we were getting ready!

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2014

Cindy and her team were AMAZING! I wanted someone who would come to our house and these ladies came, set-up and worked their magic! We gave ideas of what they liked and let them work the magic! Everyone loved their hair styles! Our hair withstood the photo sessions and ceremony in some of the craziest wind ever! Our make up was flawless and lasted until the next day! They were so easy to talk to and did exactly what we wanted! I made a few suggestions of things I liked since I wasn't sure what I wanted and I got the most BEAUTIFUL bridal hair ever! I couldn't have dreamed it to be anymore perfect. All my family and friends said I should have been on the cover of a magazine! Thank you ladies for your awesome work!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank You Courtney! It was an honor to work with you all! We look forward to seeing all of your beautiful pictures! Cindy