28 Reviews for Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Blowouts (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)
Manicure/Pedicure (1)

The girls from Fantasy Hair and Makeup were amazing for my friends wedding in March. They were able to cater to all of our needs and with my extremely thick hair, it turned out exactly how I wanted and our makeup looked flawless and natural! Thanks so much for making my friends wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Really enjoyed working with Shannon and her daughter for my trial and during the wedding. She came up to Atlanta and was ready to do lots of hair and makeup! They really knew exactly how long they would need and were ahead of schedule. I woke up the next morning after sleeping and my hair still looked amazing :) Makeup lasted the whole night (which was a long time)! They did a great job and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mallory, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Fun at Saint Simons Island! We visited Cindy and her team for a spa day just days before the wedding and it was so much fun, massage ,facials and pedicures had us all ready for our big day. Oh, spray tans were flawless! We also had hair styling and airbrush makeup for the wedding day and as sister of the bride an am proud to say Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup and Spa Primp and Polish was was awesome to work with and I would recommend hiring them, they also offer spa treatments at your location, we just want to visit the spa.

Profile Picture Brianna , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Fantasy Hair and Makeup brought 3 team members out to Hilton Head Island to my venue and was able to provide exceptional hair and makeup services to my bridal party of 12 in only 3 hours. Perfecf day! Hair styling that stayed!! They say Flawless Airbrush Makeup, it was Flawless and lasted throughout the entire day event and dancing into the night! I would recommend this team for your event! Cindy was easy to talk to and plan with!

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laken did absolutely perfect on my hair and makeup for my wedding day!!! I recommend her for any wedding!!!

Profile Picture Sydney, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome team of artist! Exactly what I was looking for!

Profile Picture Ann, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and her team provided hair and makeup for my wedding day! They did an amazing job! I had a very specific vision for my hair and Cindy went above and beyond to make it perfect! Can't thank Fantasy Hair and Makeup enough!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Amazing work! Incredible hair styles! The makeup was beautiful & Mendy even fixed 2 of my nails that needed touched up. I also got a spray tan which was beautiful.,.

Profile Picture Kendra, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

My wedding party was beautiful and Fantasy's professionals got everyone ready in a timely manner. My photographer was even impressed. The two ladies came to my hotel on Jekyll Island with no additional cost. I had one trial run with them and I'm glad I did.

Profile Picture User5406233, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Both Mendy and Christy were absolutely wonderful. I loved my hair and makeup. And the even were able to squeeze my sister in at the last minute. We loved them !!!!
I would highly recommend fantasy hair and makeup to anyone in your area !!!

Profile Picture Jana , 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Fantasy Hair and Airbrush Makeup for myself (hair and makeup) and my sister (blow out and makeup). Mendy arrived a little early and was ready to get to work! She came to our hotel and worked her magic! She was so sweet, very professional and did a great job of asking us what we wanted and providing suggestions - she did a fabulous job on both of us! I felt incredibly beautiful!!! I would definitely recommend them and would use them again for special occasions!

Profile Picture Tove, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup

We used Cindy and her team for my wedding on 10/17/15 and we were very pleased with their work. They were quick, affordable and did a quality job at hair and makeup. They were easy to work with and were willing to work with all my bridesmaids and their individual needs. I would definitely recommend

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

We had an awesome experience with Fantasy Hair and Makeup on my big day! They made sure we had plenty of time to get ready and were very easy to work with. They really know their stuff! All of us (bride and bridesmaids) were able to have whatever hair style we wanted and they perfected everyone of us! Also, the airbrush makeup looked beautiful! Would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved these ladies!! Cindy was so quick to respond to my inquiry on a large bridal party for an 11am ceremony. They come to you at no extra charge and I just thought that was incredible! Made it so less stressful the morning of my wedding! They arrived right at 7am and were done with 6 ladies before 9am! We all loved our hair and the airbrush makeup is flawless.

Thank you again for providing such beautiful hair and makeup for my special day. I will NEVER forget it. I continue to look back at the pictures and think of how perfect my hair was and how much I LOVED it. It was exactly what I had envisioned. Thank you and your team, bunches!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and her staff did an excellent job with hair and makeup. They were very kind and traveled to our hotel to "transform us". The makeup withstood the heat of Savannah in July, as promised!! I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and her team were great to work with and I loved my hair and make up. Thank you for a great job ladies!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cynthia, Jamie, and team made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day! I showed them a picture from Pintrest and got EXACTLY what I wanted - I could not have been more happy with the service we received! My wedding party was beautiful and Fantasy's professionals got everyone ready and out the door so quickly, they even came to our hotel. Loved these ladies and would use them again!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy, Tara, and Elise were wonderful- They were so nice and we had so much fun getting ready! And I loved the way my hair and makeup were! They were wonderful!

Profile Picture Molly, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The hair by Cindy was wonderful! My mom couldn't stop raving about how her curls stayed in all night on her thin straight hair! The makeup was good, but we found ourselves fixing it more to our liking. The hair was just fantastic though! Cindy was very easy to get in contact with, always on time, and came to us at the hotel for both the trial and the wedding. She was able to make my hair into the perfect combination of all the pictures that I showed her!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and her team were so when great! They were sweet and professional and got my large wedding party all finished with hair AND makeup ahead of schedule!! Which is totally unheard of with a large group of women lol!! Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful! They did a great job

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and her team stepped in and saved the day at the last minute when my original vendor fell through. I am so glad they did because they were amazing! Cindy went out of her way to do a trial with me even with such short notice before the wedding. On the wedding day, they were even more amazing! They made all the bridesmaid and my self look gorgeous. I got so many compliments on everyone's hair and makeup all night long. They really listen to what you want and do an awesome job. Plus they could not have been sweeter people to have around all day while we were getting ready!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and her team were AMAZING! I wanted someone who would come to our house and these ladies came, set-up and worked their magic! We gave ideas of what they liked and let them work the magic! Everyone loved their hair styles! Our hair withstood the photo sessions and ceremony in some of the craziest wind ever! Our make up was flawless and lasted until the next day! They were so easy to talk to and did exactly what we wanted! I made a few suggestions of things I liked since I wasn't sure what I wanted and I got the most BEAUTIFUL bridal hair ever! I couldn't have dreamed it to be anymore perfect. All my family and friends said I should have been on the cover of a magazine! Thank you ladies for your awesome work!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/1/14, 4 Reviews
4.2

Loved having a stress free wedding day morning with my bridesmaids. For airbrush makeup and the beautiful hairstyles, I thought the value was worth it. Just wish the trial cost wasn't so pricey.

Profile Picture Melody, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.6

Cindy and her team did a great job on my party's hair and makeup, and I got lots of compliments on my hair. Cindy and team were very efficient, and Cindy even redid my hair when I was not completely satisfied with how it turned out the first time. The only area I see for improvement is responsiveness to calls and emails.

Profile Picture Sam, 9/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)