Fantasy Frostings Reviews

52 Reviews for Fantasy Frostings

1 User photo

Fantasy Frostings 1

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Our cake was the talk of the wedding because of Fantasy Frostings! The cake was absolutely delicious, and every guest told me it was the best cake they'd ever had. Not only that, but it was beautiful. They delivered on time and were extremely professional. Thank you Leslie!

Robin · Married on 10/22/2017

Leslie at Fantasy Frostings made the most beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding. If you have any event in the LA area, we highly recommend Fantasy Frostings.

Fantasy Frostings 2

Thomas · Married on 04/08/2017

These people live and breathe cake and it shows in just how ridiculously delicious their cakes are. There is such a huge difference between the cakes Fantasy Frosting makes and the cakes you get a bigger chain bakery. They use only the best ingredients and have flavor combinations that are truly out of this world. We ended up going with a three tier buttercream cake, with two layers of Strawberry Cream and two layers of Lemon Lavender. The cake was so delicious that we made sure that one of our big requests for our planner was that we got to keep all of the extra cake, which we ate at brunch the next day. Even the cake snobs came up to us at our wedding to tell us that our wedding cake was the best they’d ever had. I would order from them again for any occasion, and would highly recommend them for any wedding!!!!

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2017

Fantasy frostings recently did my wedding cake on April 7,2017. They're cakes are delicious and beautiful. Leslie really listened to what I had in mind. Not only was our wedding cake stunning on the outside by tasty on the inside. All our guests raved about our cake. Thank you so much.

Kristy · Married on 03/11/2017

We weren't planning on having a wedding cake for the guests -- just a small one for us to cut at the reception. But after tasting Leslie's cakes, we were sold -- and immediately changed our plans to serve her cake for our 175 guests. She had so many options, the cake was DELICIOUS, it was beautiful, and she was easy to work with. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Cara · Married on 01/28/2017

Drop everything right now and schedule a cake testing with Leslie. She knows exactly what she's doing when it comes to cake presentation, flavor, design, sizing - you name it. We hired Fantasy Frostings for our wedding in January and seriously, the comments we received over her lemon lavender and white satin cake! I felt like a celebrity. My guests were RAVING about it! When we visited Leslie and showed her a picture on Pinterest of the design we were interested in, she made it happen. All I had to do was send a final picture and the cake of my dreams appeared. Being in Orange County is not going to stop us from ordering a cake from her again or even driving up there for pick up. We loved our cake so much we couldn't even keep the tradition of saving our top tier; fine by me, just means we'll be back for more:)

• Matt

Matt · Married on 11/12/2016

Just adding to the long list of 5 star reviews. Leslie and her team are nothing but the best. The cake was beautiful, simple, elegant, and exactly what we requested. Almost a month after our wedding my husband and I are still being asked by guests "who made the cake". The Italian Creme Cake is to die for - I can hardly wait for my birthday so I have an excuse to call Leslie and order another cake.

Alison · Married on 12/05/2015

We tried cake at three different places and Fantasy Frostings was miles above others. First, they have unique and tasty flavor combinations. It was hard to narrow down the field. Second, from looking at their portfolio, I could see the quality and range of styles they can produce and that they have many years of experience in the business.

We decided on two layers of Creme Brûlée cake and one layer of Lemon Lavender. People were raving about the cake. We spent the money for a high quality product and it was delivered- who wants the last thing people taste at an event to be subpar?! People were going back for seconds and thirds- we forgot to save our top tier and now we don't have anything saved for our anniversary. Luckily, this just means we'll have to order an anniversary cake from Fantasy Frostings.

I wanted a simple design and Leslie delivered exactly what I wanted, even though I had given her very little to go on. I brought some fruit and berries to decorate the cake and the designer from Fantasy Frostings put them on in such an artistic way.

Can't wait to use them again!

michael · Married on 10/17/2015

Leslie @ Fantasy frostings was amazing from our very first conversation. She was extremely flexible and made a take home tasting platter for us to pick up since my husband and I have conflicting schedules. We had a little tasting party in the privacy of our own home and we were blown away by how delicious the cake was. We did pistachio (normally i hate that flavor in cake but this was ridiculously amazing) and chocolate fudge. Both were incredible. THe cake was delivered and decorated to our exact specs and Leslie was incredibly helpful with her recommendations for the decorations. I cant wait for our 1 year anniversary so we can dig into that pistachio top tier in our freezer :-)

Sharon · Married on 10/16/2015

Leslie is wonderful! Fantasy Frostings was our only stop for our wedding cake!!! I initially tried one of Leslie's marvelous cakes at my friends baby shower! The cake was to die for!! I asked my friend for Leslie's contact info. I contacted Leslie four months before my wedding and I was in luck that she wasn't booked on my wedding date. My fiance and I met with Leslie for our cake tasting. It was so hard to choose the flavor of cakes. We loved all the selections she had to offer. We ended having a four tier cake with four different flavors: white satin, pistachio, coconut, and cookies and cream.

Leslie is worth every penny! I showed her a few pictures of wedding cakes that I liked and she helped me narrow down to a butter cream cake with a monogrammed D (for our last name).

On our wedding day, we had wedding guests mention that they had two pieces of cake because they loved the cake so much!!! Leslie was kind enough to leave boxes underneath our cake table to take cake home. We only went through two tiers the day of the wedding. Post Wedding, we ate the third tier and froze our tier.

We de-frosted our tier for my birthday on (11/14) but didn't eat it because I was sick so we saved the tier for Thanksgiving. Can you believe that the cake still tasted fresh?!! I would highly recommend Leslie!! Her cakes are AMAZING!! Book her NOW!!

Sheri · Married on 09/06/2015

We had a complicated cake order in the fact that it needed to be non-dairy, required gold-painted fresh figs and needed to be 3 different flavors...none of which were your basic chocolate or vanilla. Most bakers we spoke to tried to put this square peg into their round hole...but not Leslie. First of all, we liked her so much, the taste of the cake almost became secondary. She made the process so much fun and the cake was AMAZING. Even non-cake-lovers (myself included) flipped out over the taste of the cake. I am so happy that there is a chunk of lemon lavender cake left in my freezer. Leslie, you simply rock.

Kirsten & Michael · Married on 05/23/2015

Our cake from Fantasy Frostings was absolutely amazing! The service and attention to detail from beginning to end was impeccable. The cake tasted as good as it looked! Best fondant I've ever had to be sure. Leslie was communicative, resourceful, and worked hard to bring our vision to life. We're still talking about how incredible this cake was and we'll definitely be going back to Fantasy Frostings for our 1 year anniversary to have it remade.

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2015

I found Fantasy Frostings when searching celebrity wedding cakes. They're very sweet and professional. The cake flavors are varied, unique and delicious. They make beautiful designs while also providing moist delicious cake for your guests. I showed them a picture of my dream cake and they came through. My cake was amazing and was a focal point throughout the night. I had five different flavors, and the triple berry was my favorite. They're very quick to respond and very flexible. They worked within my budget as well. I would recommend them and will use them again for other events.

The best cakes ever!!!!!!!!! We ended up here after a couple other wedding cake shops for a trial. We got to sit and tastes a few different style cakes.. I remember these flavors creme brule one, pistachio, a berry one which was DELICIOUS (I also loved the pistachio one). We had a hawaiian style wedding so we wanted more of a coconut beachy flavor. She brought out this amazing filling that was full of coconut and said she could make us a cake with that. We were in love with the flavors so we were all for it! We did buttercream icing instead of fondant. She also created a wavy texture on the outside to match our beachy island feel. Our guests couldn't get enough of this cake!! I am so happy everyone loved it as much as we did. I had people asking for more after it was gone!! I can't wait to enjoy our cake top in one year :) Thanks again to the team at Fantasy Frostings!

ASHLEY · Married on 02/28/2015

I am so happy Fantasy Frostings made my wedding cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious! From the tasting appointment to the day of delivery they always went above and beyond. Thank you Fantasy Frostings, you will be highly recommended by me :)

Sarah · Married on 01/18/2015

Simply put, when it comes to quality, design, pricing, and customer service, Fantasy Frostings is the best! First and foremost, they took our ramblings of what we wanted for our cake design and made it a stunning reality. But on top of that, they didn't try to upsell us in the least. In fact, they gave us creative solutions for our design that saved us hundreds! Plus they're the only cake vendor we met that let us choose however many cake flavors we wanted, at no extra charge.

Did I also mention the taste of the cake itself?! To this day, I'm still dreaming of our wedding cake! In fact, my husband and I just couldn't wait the full year to eat the top tier. We ended up eating it the night of our wedding in the hotel room :) It was THAT good.

Any way you slice it, Fantasy Frostings is the best wedding cake vendor in LA :) Hands down!!

Tiffany · Married on 11/01/2014

The cake that is made in this bakery is so moist and delicious. Our cake was beautiful and I highly recommend them!

becca · Married on 09/13/2014

Fantasy Frostings did my wedding cake and a specialty grooms cake. The cakes look amazing!!! They tasted amazing as well! We had lots of cake left over and froze it after..When we got back from our honeymoon we defrosted and had some…It still tasted sooo good! We got White choc. Raspberry, cookies and cream, and salted caramel.. mmmm

I could not recommend Fantasy Frostings highly enough. I had extensively researched wedding cakes in the Los Angeles area, and Fantasy Frostings was the consensus amongst sweet-lovers connoisseurs. And boy was the consensus correct.

To start, Fantasy Frostings includes a complementary cake tasting, which was so helpful. We ended up switching flavors between tiers because we could not narrow it down lower than 2 flavors.

I brought in a photo of the cake I wanted, and they were able to replicate it exactly. It was gorgeous!

Finally, I am grateful for how responsive and professional Fantasy Frostings was throughout the planning process. When we had more guests RSVP yes than expected, they were helpful in deciding to increase the cake by a tier.

They were also helpful in delivering the cake on the wedding day and accounting for the 90 degree weather.

And of course, it doesn’t hurt that the cake was absolutely delicious and people still mention it to me today when they see me.

April · Married on 06/22/2014

Leslie was so great to work with! The tastings were professional and delicious! ( We went to two tastings, one for our wedding and another for a birthday!!!) We cannot get enough of Fantasy Frostings Cakes! They are so delicious and all our guests enjoyed the cake. We had a three tiered white cake that included the design of our invitations and they used loose flowers from our floral arrangements. Cookies and cream as our top tier (grooms favorite), champagne in the middle and on the bottom was their chocolate surprise that has toffee, my favorite!! They arrived and set up the cake on time and beautifully! We will definitely be ordering all our cakes from Fantasy Frostings again and again!!

This was the most beautiful and delicious cake I have ever had! From the tasting to the final result, everything went smoothly and the end result was perfection!

Rebecca · Married on 03/08/2014

Amazing! Not only was my ombre wedding cake beautiful and exactly want I wanted, It tasted great too. She is my kinda gal...the process couldn't have been simpler and I was so happy with the results!

Penelope · Married on 02/22/2014

Wonderful and beautiful! Each layer was specially made and the designs offered were plentiful.

May · Married on 02/01/2014

Beautiful and delicious... I cannot recommend this bakery enough. Definitely worth the investment!