Fantasy Florals Reviews

8 | Fairfax, CA

8 Reviews for Fantasy Florals

Hana · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!

Susan was wonderful to work with, and the outcome of her hard work was incredible! She worked with us to design the perfect floral details while also minding budget and practicality. The chuppah she designed will live on in my dreams and our beautiful photographs forever!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Heather · Married on 10/12/2013

Susan did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. The color flowers I wanted for the time of year, was a little challenging, but she made it work and they turned out absolutely beautiful! She was very accomodating and very easy to work with. She was even onsite for a little bit to assist the wedding planner with a few things!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2013

Sue at Fantasy Florals created the floral arrangements for my wedding. The flowers were even better than I imagined - she followed my vision exactly and sourced the freshest, most beautiful flowers from the local flower markets. The flowers not only looked amazing, but they smelled incredible. She is really an amazing florist, and will work within your budget. She was also amazing value - charging about half of other places I approached and doing just as good a job. Also, on the day of the wedding, she noticed that the Chuppah had not been set up exactly as I had asked, and she arranged for the Chuppah owner to come back to the venue and fix it.

Sent on 05/25/2013

I had crazy delusions that I would put together all the bouquets and boutonnieres myself the morning of my wedding. I am so glad I found Susan.

I called her just a few weeks before my wedding, pleading for help. And lucky for us, she was free that day. In a snap she was emailing me tons of photos for flower ideas and inspiration. We went back and forth on size, color, placement ...

The day of the wedding Susan arrived at 11:30 am on the dot -- she says she's never been late -- with a box full of chic, modern mini calla lily bouquets and boutonnieres. Each bouquet came in a small vase full of water, so they would stay fresh into the afternoon. And in a beautiful personal touch, she stuck a pearl pin in each as a keepsake to remember the flowers.

Susan even coordinated with Jill from Branching Out Cakes to get flowers for our cake. I trusted her completely and ended up with big peonies that matched Jill's designs perfectly.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Amy · Married on 10/01/2011

Working with Fantasy Florals one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Susan's work is extraordinary! She understood exactly what atmosphere we were trying to create on our wedding day and brought it to life through her design. Susan's professionalism, sense of humor, and keen eye for detail made the process both fun and easy. We were confident throughout all the planning that she would deliver. It's rare to find a vendor that is easy to work with and talented, but Susan's got it all. We can not thank her enough!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Tara · Married on 05/21/2011

We wanted simple yet beautiful flowers and Susan Barton got it right. Our flowers were elegant and gorgeous. She also stayed onsite to make sure she pinned every groomsmen and handed every bouquet to the bridesmaids.

The most important part of our experience is that she really does care about the flowers for our wedding. It is clear she is in this profession because she loves it as that shows in all of her work.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

Our flowers and chuppah were absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for anything better. It was exactly what we wanted. Susan's vision and attention to detail was inspiring.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Susan made the most lovely flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding...she has an amazing talent! We are re-using the flowers for our Christmas dinner table arrangements.

Sent on 12/24/2013