Fantasy Floral Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Victoria
    Victoria F. Married on 08/07/2021

Wildly Magical T

Fantasy Floral Designs managed to transform my brother and sister-in-law's backyard into a wildly beautiful tropical wedding. I couldn't have dreamt up a fraction of their magic. The only direction I gave the mother-daughter power duo was "you can do whatever you can dream up besides bright pink." They delivered on their promise to create our fantasy- everything they created was unique and wildly stunning. They used live plants and mushrooms to add texture to every element of their design. They used massive palms to represent the life we lived in the tropics and represented our love for the ocean with beautiful driftwood. Not only did they create spectacular arrangements, but they styled our entire wedding. I'd urge any couple to forget about their Pinterest board and allow these ladies to do what they do best- create!
  • Bailey
    Bailey W. Married on 06/26/2021

06.26.21 Wedding

Fantasy Floral Designs did the most amazing job with our wedding flowers! I described my vision for the flowers I wanted on my wedding day and they went above and beyond with making that vision a reality. They were flexible throughout the entire process, changing my order at my request multiple times. I would recommend Fantasy Floral Designs to absolutely everyone!
  • Aimee
    Aimee Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing and Beautiful floral arrangements

Fantasy floral arrangements did a fantastic job for our wedding! Not only were the arrangements exactly what I described but they offered great advice on how to get the most bang for our buck. I would always recommend this vendor to my friends and family.
    Darlene F. Married on 03/13/2021

Brought tears to my eyes

I 500% recommend this vendor! All of our flowers were breathtaking and the design was ON POINT! I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED my bouquet! Fantasy Floral exceeded our expectations and we have no regrets using them! In addition to our flowers being great Shea and her Mom were also kind, personable and just all around fantastic! No regrets!
    Alex C. Married on 11/07/2020

PERFECT flowers & incredible service

Words cannot describe how amazing Shea and Amanda are! Our flowers were STUNNING and perfect in every single way! If you need a florist for your wedding or any other occasion, seriously book them right now! They are fabulous to work with and will create exactly what you are looking for!
    Rachael M. Married on 09/21/2020

AhhhMazingggg!🥺

My Bouquet definitely added the magic to my simple beach wedding! Beautiful beyond words!
    Adriana Z. Married on 09/01/2020

Just perfect!

Fantasy Floral Designs really hit it out of the ballpark with our wedding. Shealyn was so attentive, responsive, and flexible with us as we planned our perfect day. I changed my entire theme twice and she helped me with figuring out how we can get the most out of our budget. She was super quick to respond to any questions and was always so nice! For our wedding day, I was in shock how beautiful all the arrangements, bouquets, and arch turned out. I really could not have dreamt up better looking flowers. Fantasy Floral Designs went above & beyond for us and we know they will for you too. Absolutely recommend 100% over & over again!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 08/29/2020

Gorgeous florals!

We absolutely loved every single floral arrangement they created for us. From the wedding arch, to the center pieces, and the bouquets - our ceremony and reception looked amazing. They are flexible to work with and really listen to what your vision is. Highly recommend!
  • Jamie
    Jamie N. Married on 07/04/2020

Magazine-worthy talent

Amanda and Shea are a rockstar team!

Early on, my husband and I decided we didn't want to dedicate a fortune to florals. We assumed they were simply a "nice addition" to a wedding. Amanda and Shea were so accommodating to our budget, and I never once felt like they were trying to up-sell me into additional pieces or decorations. They confidently took my inspiration and essentially said "We got it!"

Due to Covid and me living far away, we never got to meet in person before the wedding, so I went into my wedding day pretty blindly. But WOW! Had I not known, I would have assumed we did indeed drop a fortune on our florals. I could not believe how beautiful and romantic every detail turned out. It went well beyond a "nice addition" and was truly a focal point of both the ceremony and reception. I was truly blown away by their efforts and their talents and am so glad I found them for our special day.

Thank you, Amanda and Shea, for making my wedding look like it came straight from a magazine spread!
  • Hayley
    Hayley Married on 04/25/2020

Aloha Vibes All Around!

Amanda and Shealyn are amazing! Our wedding was a tropical theme and they brought our vision to life!
    We were initially supposed to get married on 5/2 and had to change to 10/3; they were understanding and accommodating which we really appreciated.
    They were always accessible, we added some more arrangements last minute and it was no problem. We wanted some specific colors and leaves incorporated and they nailed it. My bouquet was absolutely stunning - received so many compliments on this from people all over. They also created a beautiful flower crown for me which I wore for the reception and was a huge hit!
    We leveraged their diamond arch which looked beautiful at our venue on the water. They decorated it with beautiful greens and some pops of color. It didn't even look real it was so beautiful. Even my mother and mother-in-law who had to watch via Zoom were impressed.
    I strongly recommend working with them for your event. If we ever have floral needs again we'll definitely reach out to them!
  • Kayla
    Kayla N. Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing Circle Arch Florals

Amanda and her team did the most amazing job making our special day so beautiful with her amazing floral designs! She was helpful throughout our planning and looked for ways to try to help us stay in budget. Everything went so smoothly and we loved how she brought our visions to life! On a personal level, she is so sweet and kind and made the whole experience enjoyable. Thank you, Amanda!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Great Service

My now husband hired Amanda to do the florals for our small wedding since it was something we absolutely did not want to DIY. She was amazingly responsive, and after we politely let her know her initial quote was out of our budget, she worked with us so we could have florals within our budget. On the wedding day, our other on-site vendors raved about how well organized she was in dropping off our day of florals. Our guests were also commenting all night on our centerpieces and arch floral display. It was a great decision to hire her!
    Valerie Married on 09/28/2019

We love fantasy floral designs!

My Finance and I did not know where to begin with coordinating flowers for our wedding day. How much should we spend, how many do we need, what flowers do we want, etc, etc etc.

The moment we started working with Amanda at Fantasy Floral Designs, we felt immediate, trust, relief and clarity.

Amanda and her team at Floral Designers have strong aesthetic sensibilities and were AMAZING to work with! We are so grateful for the incredibly lush, arrangements that surrounded us on our wedding day.

Amanda provided a package that met our needs aesthetically and financially. She listened to us with patience, and offered her expert opinion. We could not have been more pleased with the execution day of, and highly recommend her team if you're looking for an awesome floral team !!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 09/07/2019

A true artist!

Amanda of Fantasy Floral Designs was such a pleasure to work with! We hired her for our wedding at the San Juan Mission and reception at Five Crowns in Newport Beach. I wasn’t sure what to expect because her prices were so reasonable compared to some of the crazy quotes I got from other florists in OC! The moment we met, I just loved her enthusiasm and passion for her work and I could tell she really was a super creative artist type. I trusted the other reviews and really let Amanda just do her thing and let her inspiration flow! I shared my invites with her and some pictures of what I liked and let her run with it. I couldn’t believe how INCREDIBLY STUNNING all the florals turned out! WOW. My bouquet was better than I could have ever dreamed of! One of my accents was black velvet and Amanda found this gorgeous black velvet ribbon from France for my bouquet and it was such a show stopper. We ended up adding a sweetheart table last minute and Amanda knew exactly what to do to make it gorgeous. All of the centerpieces were so unique and many of my guest ended up taking them home and told me they lasted for another 10 days. I was so happy that nothing went to waste because I would have taken all the flowers home if I could have! I honestly can’t recommend Fantasy Floral enough and I will use her for any and every event I have in the future!
    Carly Married on 07/06/2018

Fabulous tropical inspired wedding!

I knew I was going to work with Amanda from out first encounter. She was genuine, kind, and knowledgable. She understood my vision immediately with little inspiration or direction. She asks for details you didn't think of and gives her honest opinion. She was a dream to work with and made the whole process very easy on a Bride who knows nothing about florals or table design! She also provided the cutest addition of mini pineapple boutonnieres that was a perfect details for the day!

BUT, the best thing she did was my stunning bouquet! I wasn't even thinking about it too much knowing she would come up with something great but she exceeded expectations! It was absolutely beautiful.

To sum up, you will not be disappointed, you will get great results, expert advice, and a great deal! She is worth every penny! Put your trust in Fantasy Floral Designs.
    Jyoti Married on 04/21/2018
    We could not have been happier with Fantasy Florals. Amanda puts a lot of thought into her work, and it shows. With very little direction (I think we provided around 5 Pinterest photos as inspiration), she took our vision and made it even better than we could have imagined. She's also very detail oriented and will help you think of things you may have overlooked. I would highly recommend this florist!
    Stephanie Married on 03/24/2018
    Speechless with the work that Fantasy Floral Designs did for our wedding day! We had a vision, showed a few photos, and trusted Amanda to make it happen. She went above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed of. Our flowers were reusable in different areas and felt incredibly soft and romantic. I gave her complete control over where to put the flowers all over the venue and she is truly in her element. She is incredibly honest and great to work with throughout the entire process. She also made a darling flower crown for my bridal shower as well, which was perfect for my day!
    Jaclyn Married on 03/16/2018
    Seriously, do not work with any other florist other than Amanda at Fantasy Floral Designs! I found her by recommendation by my wedding venue at Turnip Rose Promenade and Gardens. She is SO easy to work with and always has the sweetest things to say! She makes you feel like you are doing business with family! Her prices are affordable and worth every penny. I trusted her with picking literally all of my flowers, and simply gave her a color scheme to go off of. She made us the most beautiful, romantic bouquets and pieces for my gazebo, head table, and small centerpieces for our tables! I let her know I was mainly using candles for my centerpieces, so she made me these gorgeous mini vases with flowers that overflowed to give the table the perfect amount of florals. Everyone wanted to go home with one! She went above and beyond and totally exceeded our expectations! If you want a florist who is fast on her quotes, quick to respond to your email, and has gorgeous taste, WORK WITH AMANDA. Thank you from a happy bride!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 01/13/2018
    Hiring Amanda was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made while planning our wedding! Amanda is so sweet, funny, and talented. She was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process and had wonderful ideas. We went in with a specific budget and Amanda was incredible about ensuring that we did not go over that amount. I gave Amanda a few pictures that I liked and she created bouquets and arrangements that more than exceeded my expectations. The flowers that she put together were beautiful and worked perfectly with our seating plan at the venue. I am recommending that all my friends hire Amanda for their flowers when they get married!
    Jill Married on 08/12/2017
    I love love love flowers. However, finding a florist was one of the most stressful parts of planning our wedding. Flowers are just so darn expensive (which can freak a bride out!)…but also so beautiful and totally worth it in the end. In our search for a wedding florist, all the quotes we got back were outrageous. Then, through a referral by my wedding hair/makeup artist, we found Amanda and Fantasy Floral Designs. I instantly liked how real and straightforward Amanda was. We had a sit-down, no-pressure consultation and she seemed to really get our vision. She also understood our budget and worked with us to create beautiful arrangements in the look we dreamed of, but with seasonal flowers to keep our costs down. I was beyond happy with how the bouquets and centerpieces turned out. We had a black and white striped theme with gold accents, and the pop of color of our bright florals was absolutely stunning and perfect - everything I dreamed of. Amanda did an amazing job!
  • Traci
    Traci Married on 07/09/2016
    A+ vendor and florals! My flowers were absolutely stunning and so was the service! Book with Amanda, you won't be disappointed!!
    Shobie Married on 07/01/2016
    I don't even know that I have the right words to express how truly amazing Amanda is. I planned my entire wedding in less than 2 months so by the time I met with Amanda I was so stressed out! She was so calm, asked good questions, took the time to understand my vision, worked with me on pricing, and the end results were BEYOND SPECTACULAR. We had obviously discussed what I was looking for and I had sent her a picture of the bouquet I fell in love with on Pinterest, hoping that she would be able to get me something similar within my budget. She literally made the EXACT bouquet and all of the centerpieces and other flowers for the ceremony and reception went along perfectly with the bouquet. When my coordinator brought me my bouquet for my first look pictures I was in absolute awe. I should also mention that I didn't realize I would need my bouquet for my first look so I called her the morning of to ask if she could drop off the flowers earlier than I had originally asked her to and she was so accommodating. She is professional, sweet, and I will definitely user her again for any floral needs I may have in the future. Thank you so much for making our special day so incredibly beautiful. You are a huge reason our pictures came out so beautifully.
    Corinna Married on 04/30/2016
    Amanda did such an amazing job with the florals at my wedding. They were bright and even more beautiful than I had imagined! So happy to have had Fantasy Florals do the arrangements.
    Alex Married on 01/09/2016
    Our flower arrangements were beautiful and went perfectly with our theme!
  • User2404650 2+ years ago
    I got married in September 2015 at Casa Romantica and used Amanda as my florist. Amanda is hands down the most INCREDIBLY TALENTED florist. Due to some hiccups in wedding planning, I was in the market for an new florist and I met Amanda a mere weeks before my big day. Notwithstanding the short time frame, she gave me the most incredible flowers for my big day. She was professional, she stayed on budget, and she understood my vision. Not only were the arrangements breathtaking, but they were overflowing with flowers!! On top of that, she also did our flowers for the rehearsal dinner, where she created beautiful center pieces that were different, but also cohesive with my wedding, so that we could re-use them on the big day. My guests could not stop talking about how amazing the flowers were. Amanda, I cannot say thank you enough for making my wedding perfect. I would recommend Amanda to every bride.