Fantastic Flowers Reviews

134 Reviews for Fantastic Flowers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

134 Fantastic Flowers Reviews

Marianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Bianca was a pleasure to work with. The cost was very good for she provided. She listened to my thoughts and created exactly what I wanted. Her suggestions on complimenting flowers was perfect. She did a fabulous job decorating the 10 tables with floral centerpieces on 5 tables and 3 different height cylinders with floating candles on the other five. She decorated the cylinder candle tables with beautiful greenery and white roses and other flowers. My bouquet had a hint of blue flowers with white flowers and tasteful greenery. The 3 bridesmaids bouquets were a beautiful combination of white flowers and greenery. And 2v(best daughters) daughters of groom flowers were different and Elegant. They and complimented the royal blue dresses. The 8 foot fireplace mantle was so beautiful and she used here creativity and wella! I was stunning. I highly recommend Bianca and Fantastic Flowers.

Fantastic Flowers 2
    Fantastic Flowers 3
    Fantastic Flowers 4

Annette · Married on 07/28/2018

Bianca was absolutely phenomenal to work with. She did such a great job making our vision come to life and was so flexible and easy to work with. The flower arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and all the little details from the cake to the wedding arch arrangement were spot on. I highly recommend Bianca and Fantastic Flowers for anyone looking for stunning arrangements at reasonable prices!!

Alicia · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved working with fantastic flowers! I was excited to see Bianca on the wedding day- she made me feel so special on our big day. I found out later she came back at the end of the night to help take everything apart (no simple task!). I cannot wait to find another occasion to work with Bianca and fantastic flowers!!

Gloria · Married on 05/04/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Bianca at Fantastic Flowers for my husband’s Navy retirement at the United States Naval Academy. I was apprehensive about our floral displays matching the grandeur of the historic and elegant event venues, but Bianca did a magnificent job with our ceremony bouquets and reception flowers. She was prompt in responding to all my inquiries and communicating her guidance and expertise throughout my event planning timeline. Bianca’s artistic ability is exceptional, but she also has a wonderful personality and conveys a professional demeanor with her many years of experience in the industry. Bianca was able to pinpoint the best floral colors, shapes, sizes, and textures from our initial conversations to create amazing designs with gorgeous stems and greenery, all within our budget. Our tall centerpieces were stunning, but even the smaller, cubed vases for our cocktail tables were exquisite and a perfect complement to our hurricane candle holders. Many of our senior military guests and spouses commented how much they enjoyed our event flowers. We highly recommend Fantastic Flowers and hope to utilize this vendor again for future special occasions!

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Bianca was amazing to work with! I wanted a more organic and loose feel to my flowers, incorporating blues and greys and greenery. She definitely delivered in all aspects of the wedding - gorgeous bouquets, large urns for the ceremony, greenery for the ceremony chairs, and small vases for the tables. She was super flexible in using the small vases that I collected from yard sales and consignment shops - I just dropped off what I had the weekend before the wedding, all different shapes and sizes, and she filled them so beautifully! She delivered on my vision perfectly. And best of all, she is very pleasant to work with and one of the more affordable florists in the area. And she even gave me advice for how to stay under my budget! I would highly recommend Bianca. You should book her!

Fantastic Flowers 5
    Fantastic Flowers 6
    Fantastic Flowers 7
    Fantastic Flowers 8

Kelley · Married on 02/17/2018

Bianca was such a pleasure to work with. She did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. They were more than I could imagine, very beautiful, and I will use her services again.

Ellen · Married on 01/06/2018

Bianca, Ann and Norm were a pleasure to work with for my September wedding. I didn't have a clear vision in what I wanted for flowers but after one consultation we came up with a beautiful fall vision. They were more than happy to accommodate a change in delivery plans. My guests raved over the centerpiece and fought to be able to take them home. I received multiple emails from guests who were lucky to snag one and said the flowers lasted well over two weeks after our wedding. They are the best and I plan to recommend them to all my friends getting married!

robin · Married on 10/22/2017

Bianca did an amazing job with the flowers for our daughter's wedding! We received so many compliments. Bianca is a pleasure to work with and patiently guided us from "we have no idea what we want" to "Wow! That's exactly what we wanted!" She was able to see our vision of a beautiful wedding!

Fantastic Flowers 9
    Fantastic Flowers 10
    Fantastic Flowers 11
    Fantastic Flowers 12
    Fantastic Flowers 13
    Fantastic Flowers 14

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were GORGEOUS! Bianca came through with exactly what we were looking for! She was extremely easy to work with and helped guide us through the process. She was so personal! She pinned every boutonniere and corsage and even personally added the flowers to the wedding cake, much to the bakers delight! Many guests commented on how beautiful the reception flowers were. We were more than satisfied!

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

I'm a perfectionist and planned my Naval Academy wedding from California via email and phone so, needless to say, I was worried not being able to meet with vendors in person to make sure every detail was perfect! However, Bianca at Fantastic Flowers took the photos I emailed her (thanks Pinterest!) and completely blew them out of the water. I am OBSESSED with everything Bianca did. I can't even adequately express how incredible and gorgeous my reception was because of the flowers! All of my guests lovvveeeddd the centerpieces, the bridesmaid's bouquets were full and looked incredible, the mantles above the fireplaces had cascading flowers (very Pinterest-esque), the arrangement at the entrance was massive and perfection, and my bridal bouquet was to die for. I can't say enough good things!! Worth every penny.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for this wonderful review, I'm so glad I was able to meet and exceed your expectations! Best wishes, Bianca
  • chris

chris · Married on 07/02/2017

We spent about 2 and a half hours just talking with the vendor about the two of us and our ideas. she was so friendly and welcoming we felt we have known her our entire life. for everything she is doing the price is amazing we met with 3 other vendors and we were going to have to cut more than a third off the price to even get close to her price it was amazing.

Niki · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Bianca was absolutely amazing. She really took the time to listen to our vision for our day and talk us through how to make that vision a reality. The flowers were gorgeous and really made our vision come to life. We are so thankful that we used Fantastic Flowers for our big day and would definitely recommend them to any bride/groom looking for a florist.

Annie · Married on 06/23/2017

Bianca was amazing to work with and I would hire her again in a minute if I had to plan my wedding again! :)

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Bianca was a joy to work with from the very beginning. She really aims to understand the overall theme and look you want for your wedding by asking specific questions about our wedding day. All of our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the bridal bouquets were perfect and were exactly what I envisioned. We received many compliments on the wedding flowers. Thank you Bianca for delivering on my vision for our wedding day!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley for the great review, you were wonderful to work with! I really liked that you had your own vision on what type of design you liked, and I was able to capture this. Wishing you and Greg all the best for the future.

Amber · Married on 03/17/2017

I had no clue about flowers and Bianca walked me through the planning every step of the way. She was more affordable than all other vendors I inquired with and my Grey, White, and Lime Green wedding arrangements were flawless! Everyone at my wedding complimented me on the table displays/ bouquets, etc... Hire her, you won't regret it!

Jane · Married on 01/29/2017

Bianca is amazing to work with. We lived out of state, but she made the process so easy. She understood what we were looking for, went over exactly what type of flowers she would use, and was always very responsive and professional. She was really a treat to work with, and she made our wedding so beautiful. I knew that we were in such good hands, which made me be able to relax more.

Carrie · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband and I got married January 14, 2017. We had a very strict flower budget. When it came time to chose the flower vendor, I first went to a few other vendors that friends and family had suggested but none of them could give me exactly what I wanted for the price I had in mind. So I called the owner of Fantastic Flowers and spoke to Bianca and we set up a meeting. When I arrived at the shop, it was very professional and comforting. I told her exactly what I wanted and my price range. From that day forward we emailed constantly sending ideas and pictures, and she made me feel as if though she could read my mind! She always answered within a timely manner and never made it seem like I was bothering her. I was able to get every centerpiece down to the last bouquet for my budget price. When the wedding day came and I saw my flowers, I cried in happiness! Each piece was more beautiful than the next, and all my wedding party and guests could not stop complimenting the beauty of the arrangements. I have since given her name to any future bride I can with the fullest review. Thank you so much Bianca!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Carrie, thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was a true pleasure working with you and Bobby! Wishing you all the best for the future

Roslyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Bianca was highly recommended by a flower farm friend, so I knew she already had the high credentials we were seeking. When we met her we just knew she would be perfect - she was professional, organized, timely in responding, had wonderful suggestions and was highly knowledgeable in decorating our venue, having covered many weddings there before. All these are bonuses in comparison to her lovely attitude and demeanor. We really appreciate all her help in making our wedding day the most beautiful day ever. Highly recommend Fantastic Flowers and Bianca!

Kate · Married on 10/22/2016

Bianca was the best to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted before I did and everything was on time and perfect. My wedding was October 22nd and the flowers we chose are still alive and thriving when we and our guests took them home! We were so happy with the quality, quantity, and price of Fantastic Flowers and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

Bianca at Fantastic Flowers was wonderful to work with. She listened and made sure she understood our "vision" and then offered suggestions to create the perfect flower arrangements for our wedding. She was responsive, helpful and went the extra mile, which means so much in the midst of chaotic wedding planning. I would recommend her to anyone who wants professional service and beautiful flowers at their wedding!

• Scottcr1688

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough about Fantastic Flowers and Bianca's visionary approach to floral arrangements. I had a large wedding party and was planning my wedding from California. Bianca was incredibly helpful and so sweet to work with. She is a true professional and her work is studding. My bouquet was gorgeous as were the bridal party's and the arrangements at the Governor Calvert House. Reasonable prices, the freshest flowers and top notch service. I would recommend Bianca to those looking for amazing flowers for their big day!

Chandler · Married on 08/06/2016

Bianca did an amazing job with my wedding! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and they looked gorgeous in my venue. She was extremely helpful in helping me decide on what looks best. I highly recommend using fantastic flowers for your wedding!

• Lyndsy&Mike

Lyndsy · Married on 06/26/2016

My flowers for my wedding were perfect and exactly what I wanted: simple, but elegant. Bianca was really helpful to ensure I stayed within my budget and I really appreciated her input and suggestions for the best flowers for my wedding theme. She is very professional and was a pleasure to work with!

• ConnerFam0924

Jenn · Married on 06/25/2016

Bianca was fabulous to work with from start to finish! She worked within my budget to and let me create my own centerpieces which was a huge help since I had a large wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, everything was what I had envisioned and more. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you for being so easy to work with and for providing beautiful flowers :)