Fantastic Flowers Reviews

Fantastic Flowers 6
Fantastic Flowers 7
  • Morgan

Morgan Thomas · Married on 10/12/2019

You NEED Bianca in your life...

Bianca is AMAZING at what she does and is so sweet. She took my very minimal knowledge description of what I was looking for into the most stunning flowers I could have ever asked for. I shared photos with her of what I was looking for, and not only did she replicate what I asked, she made everything look even better than the photos! The flowers were fresh, smelled amazing, and were of the highest quality. She and her assistant worked quickly and efficiently and were done with both the ceremony and reception spaces with plenty of time prior to guests arrival. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Fantastic Flowers 8
    Fantastic Flowers 9

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Morgan for letting me design your wedding flowers, it was absolutely a pleasure working with you and I’m glad I was able to meet your vision!

Andrea · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers!!

Bianca with Fantastic Flowers is AMAZING! I was in love with my wedding flowers and received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! Bianca totally worked with me to stay within my budget and is so kind and talented! On my wedding day, she was early and helped all of the guys with pinning and set up the centerpieces and they were absolutely stunning and elegant! Bianca is wonderful and I would highly, highly recommend her! Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Megan

Megan Hollister · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing florist

Fantastic Flowers did an amazing job with floral arrangements for my reception and for the wedding party flowers. She was extremely easy to communicate with and was extremely collaborative to ensure my vision for my wedding was achieved. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist for wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, you looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day! I'm so glad you liked all your flowers!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Bianca and her team did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers! She was so easy to work with and was extremely professional. She set up our centerpieces, delivered our bouquets and decorated our cake. Our flowers were GORGEOUS and we got so many compliments on them! She even incorporated a ribbon from my mother's wedding dress around my bouquet. Thank you, Bianca!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Fantastic Flowers 10
    Fantastic Flowers 11
    Fantastic Flowers 12
    Fantastic Flowers 13
    Fantastic Flowers 14
    Fantastic Flowers 15

Hi Cara,
    thank you for letting me know you loved your flowers, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see you on your wedding day.
    Wishing you all the best!
  • SANDRA

Sandra Love · Married on 06/08/2019

Quinceanera

So happy to have had Fantastic Flowers arrange my daughter's Quinceanera centerpieces. The flowers were AMAZING!! When Bianca delivered the flowers to the hotel, I broke out in tears; even my guests were very impressed and excited about taking home the centerpieces...needless to say I ended up with none. Not only did Bianca make and deliver the centerpieces, she also made my daughter's hair flowers. Thanks Fantastic Flowers! You gave a loyal client for life!!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Fantastic Flowers 16
    Fantastic Flowers 17
    Fantastic Flowers 18
    Fantastic Flowers 19
    Fantastic Flowers 20
    Fantastic Flowers 21

Sandra,
    It was truly a pleasure working with you and Ken. Your daughter looked beautiful!
    Thank you for the wonderful review!
  • Jessica

Jessica Balonis (Cochran) · Married on 04/26/2019

Fantastic experience with Fantastic Flowers!

Bianca definitely lives up to her name of Fantastic Flowers! She truly did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. We got so many compliments on our bouquets, and they were absolutely gorgeous. Bianca has great advice when picking all different kinds of flowers and was very knowledgeable (I had no idea what I was doing). She is reasonably priced for the quality flowers she provides. She was quick to respond to any questions and flexible when we needed to make a last minute change. All of my husband’s siblings have also used Fantastic Flowers in their weddings, and everyone loved their flowers! I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Fantastic Flowers 22
    Fantastic Flowers 23

Mary Mcquade · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely beautiful and exactly what we requested

Bianca is so talented. The bouquets and table arrangements were elegant and just perfect. Most important is that Bianca listened to us and truly gave us what we wanted.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!

Bianca was wonderful and really brought my fall wedding dreams to life!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Madeline · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Florist

Bianca was wonderful to work with throughout my wedding planning process. I would highly recommend Fantastic Flowers to anyone. When I met with Bianca she was not only professional, but very nice and welcoming. When I showed her my inspiration for the flowers for my wedding she was able to create the same look for a very affordable price! On the big day the flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned in my head. Even after meeting with Bianca she was willing to add and change things as the day got closer. Do yourself a favor and book with Bianca!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Fantastic Flowers 32
    Fantastic Flowers 33
    Fantastic Flowers 34

Marianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Bianca was a pleasure to work with. The cost was very good for she provided. She listened to my thoughts and created exactly what I wanted. Her suggestions on complimenting flowers was perfect. She did a fabulous job decorating the 10 tables with floral centerpieces on 5 tables and 3 different height cylinders with floating candles on the other five. She decorated the cylinder candle tables with beautiful greenery and white roses and other flowers. My bouquet had a hint of blue flowers with white flowers and tasteful greenery. The 3 bridesmaids bouquets were a beautiful combination of white flowers and greenery. And 2v(best daughters) daughters of groom flowers were different and Elegant. They and complimented the royal blue dresses. The 8 foot fireplace mantle was so beautiful and she used here creativity and wella! I was stunning. I highly recommend Bianca and Fantastic Flowers.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Fantastic Flowers 35
    Fantastic Flowers 36
    Fantastic Flowers 37

Annette · Married on 07/28/2018

Bianca was absolutely phenomenal to work with. She did such a great job making our vision come to life and was so flexible and easy to work with. The flower arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and all the little details from the cake to the wedding arch arrangement were spot on. I highly recommend Bianca and Fantastic Flowers for anyone looking for stunning arrangements at reasonable prices!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Alicia · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved working with fantastic flowers! I was excited to see Bianca on the wedding day- she made me feel so special on our big day. I found out later she came back at the end of the night to help take everything apart (no simple task!). I cannot wait to find another occasion to work with Bianca and fantastic flowers!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Gloria · Married on 05/04/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Bianca at Fantastic Flowers for my husband’s Navy retirement at the United States Naval Academy. I was apprehensive about our floral displays matching the grandeur of the historic and elegant event venues, but Bianca did a magnificent job with our ceremony bouquets and reception flowers. She was prompt in responding to all my inquiries and communicating her guidance and expertise throughout my event planning timeline. Bianca’s artistic ability is exceptional, but she also has a wonderful personality and conveys a professional demeanor with her many years of experience in the industry. Bianca was able to pinpoint the best floral colors, shapes, sizes, and textures from our initial conversations to create amazing designs with gorgeous stems and greenery, all within our budget. Our tall centerpieces were stunning, but even the smaller, cubed vases for our cocktail tables were exquisite and a perfect complement to our hurricane candle holders. Many of our senior military guests and spouses commented how much they enjoyed our event flowers. We highly recommend Fantastic Flowers and hope to utilize this vendor again for future special occasions!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Genevieve · Married on 04/28/2018

Bianca is truly amazing! I knew I wanted peonies mixed into my wedding flowers but that's about all I knew initially. After our initial meeting with Bianca and showing her some things I liked, I knew exactly what I wanted with her guidance. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, they were more perfect than I ever thought possible. Everything was so perfect and beyond beautiful. Our guests were raving about the flowers. Thank you so much, Bianca for the perfect flowers that really took our wedding to another level!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Fantastic Flowers 38

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Alex and Genevieve, it was truly a pleasure designing your wedding flowers, I'm so glad you loved the arrangements and bouquets as much as I did! Thank you for this great review and wishing you a bright future together.

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Bianca was amazing to work with! I wanted a more organic and loose feel to my flowers, incorporating blues and greys and greenery. She definitely delivered in all aspects of the wedding - gorgeous bouquets, large urns for the ceremony, greenery for the ceremony chairs, and small vases for the tables. She was super flexible in using the small vases that I collected from yard sales and consignment shops - I just dropped off what I had the weekend before the wedding, all different shapes and sizes, and she filled them so beautifully! She delivered on my vision perfectly. And best of all, she is very pleasant to work with and one of the more affordable florists in the area. And she even gave me advice for how to stay under my budget! I would highly recommend Bianca. You should book her!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Fantastic Flowers 39
    Fantastic Flowers 40
    Fantastic Flowers 41
    Fantastic Flowers 42

Kelley · Married on 02/17/2018

Bianca was such a pleasure to work with. She did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. They were more than I could imagine, very beautiful, and I will use her services again.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Ellen · Married on 01/06/2018

Bianca, Ann and Norm were a pleasure to work with for my September wedding. I didn't have a clear vision in what I wanted for flowers but after one consultation we came up with a beautiful fall vision. They were more than happy to accommodate a change in delivery plans. My guests raved over the centerpiece and fought to be able to take them home. I received multiple emails from guests who were lucky to snag one and said the flowers lasted well over two weeks after our wedding. They are the best and I plan to recommend them to all my friends getting married!

Sent on 10/07/2012

robin · Married on 10/22/2017

Bianca did an amazing job with the flowers for our daughter's wedding! We received so many compliments. Bianca is a pleasure to work with and patiently guided us from "we have no idea what we want" to "Wow! That's exactly what we wanted!" She was able to see our vision of a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Fantastic Flowers 43
    Fantastic Flowers 44
    Fantastic Flowers 45
    Fantastic Flowers 46
    Fantastic Flowers 47
    Fantastic Flowers 48

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were GORGEOUS! Bianca came through with exactly what we were looking for! She was extremely easy to work with and helped guide us through the process. She was so personal! She pinned every boutonniere and corsage and even personally added the flowers to the wedding cake, much to the bakers delight! Many guests commented on how beautiful the reception flowers were. We were more than satisfied!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

I'm a perfectionist and planned my Naval Academy wedding from California via email and phone so, needless to say, I was worried not being able to meet with vendors in person to make sure every detail was perfect! However, Bianca at Fantastic Flowers took the photos I emailed her (thanks Pinterest!) and completely blew them out of the water. I am OBSESSED with everything Bianca did. I can't even adequately express how incredible and gorgeous my reception was because of the flowers! All of my guests lovvveeeddd the centerpieces, the bridesmaid's bouquets were full and looked incredible, the mantles above the fireplaces had cascading flowers (very Pinterest-esque), the arrangement at the entrance was massive and perfection, and my bridal bouquet was to die for. I can't say enough good things!! Worth every penny.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for this wonderful review, I'm so glad I was able to meet and exceed your expectations! Best wishes, Bianca
  • chris

chris · Married on 07/02/2017

We spent about 2 and a half hours just talking with the vendor about the two of us and our ideas. she was so friendly and welcoming we felt we have known her our entire life. for everything she is doing the price is amazing we met with 3 other vendors and we were going to have to cut more than a third off the price to even get close to her price it was amazing.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Niki · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Bianca was absolutely amazing. She really took the time to listen to our vision for our day and talk us through how to make that vision a reality. The flowers were gorgeous and really made our vision come to life. We are so thankful that we used Fantastic Flowers for our big day and would definitely recommend them to any bride/groom looking for a florist.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Annie · Married on 06/23/2017

Bianca was amazing to work with and I would hire her again in a minute if I had to plan my wedding again! :)

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Bianca was a joy to work with from the very beginning. She really aims to understand the overall theme and look you want for your wedding by asking specific questions about our wedding day. All of our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the bridal bouquets were perfect and were exactly what I envisioned. We received many compliments on the wedding flowers. Thank you Bianca for delivering on my vision for our wedding day!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley for the great review, you were wonderful to work with! I really liked that you had your own vision on what type of design you liked, and I was able to capture this. Wishing you and Greg all the best for the future.

Amber · Married on 03/17/2017

I had no clue about flowers and Bianca walked me through the planning every step of the way. She was more affordable than all other vendors I inquired with and my Grey, White, and Lime Green wedding arrangements were flawless! Everyone at my wedding complimented me on the table displays/ bouquets, etc... Hire her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/05/2017