Fantastic Five Entertainment Reviews

Fantastic Five Entertainment 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect Wedding Experience

Phil was absolutely amazing from day one. He was professional, kind, and knowledgeable about all aspects of weddings.
    Every meeting with Phil was well spent. Our questions were answered, ideas were given, and great conversations arised. He also made sure the meeting place was convienent for all of us, so no one had to drive half way across town to meet.
    When it came to the wedding, Phil dressed professionally and showed up early to get everything set up. The music was perfectly timed for the ceremony and our guests continue to tell us how there was never a hiccup or pause in the music.
    We had a different and fun reception entrance. Our dreams and ideas were met above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. And I’d highly recommend the dry ice (“dancing on a cloud”). The effects were amazing and it didn’t leave anyone coughing or struggling. The fog stayed on the floor as we entered the room and as we danced.
    The music was perfect. He played everything we asked for and more. He kept our friends and family dancing the night away. And he continued to check up on my husband and I, to make sure we were okay and everything was going well.
    In addition to being a great DJ, Phil is also fantastic at planning a wedding. He helped us through making a timeline, to making vendor suggestions, and to making sure everyone was at the right place at once.
    I’d suggest Fantastic Five to anyone who’s looking for a easy sailing wedding with some kick butt music!

Kenzie Quinn · Married on 12/03/2018

Phil was the BEST!

I cannot thank Phil enough for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives! He was not only a DJ but part time wedding organizer, helping from the very beginning of the process, taking time to meet with my husband and I, and helping us find our wedding vision!!! So professional and 1st class the whole time. The dance floor was going ALL night and I cannot stress enough how good of a time my guests had. From the ceremony, cocktail hour and of course reception, Phil nailed every detail and really brought our dream to life. Best DJ you will find!! Thank you Phil!!

• Myreyha

Myreyha · Married on 11/10/2018

Marquez Wedding

Phil was amazing thank you for taking care of myself and Adam and making everything so easy. You were more than a dj such a awesome wedding coordinator! Thank you we had a blast and the best time, it was a fairytale and our guest were having so much fun! It was a pleasure having you as our dj! Thank you so much for helping us celebrate our special day!!

Janeth · Married on 11/09/2018

Armando and Janeth’s Wedding

Wow I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ, Phil made sure everything went as planned not only was he a dj but a wedding director. He made sure everything went smoothly and that we were well taken care of. He is very easy going and very professional. Everyone who attended was very impressed on how organized the wedding was even the photographer and videographer told me that this was the smoothest/organized wedding they had attended and I couldn’t have accomplished that without Phil. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to dancing and setting up the lighting, he killed it. It’s called called fantastic five entertainment because the service is seriously 5 star rating.

A.j. · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Fantastic Five Entertainment was phenomenal. Phil is an incredibly talented DJ and did a superb job mixing and expanding the playlist recommendation that my wife and I sent him. He also seemed to genuinely be having a wonderful time at the wedding, which really helped add to the positive, exciting ambiance.

Alana Stark · Married on 10/20/2018

Bondarenko Wedding

Phil was the best DJ we could have ever hoped for! He was attentive to our wants and questions, and was full of ideas and had a helpful insite on things we were not too familiar about. He made sure that what we wanted came first and was executed at the highest level along with maintaining a level or professionalism but also being very personable and easy to communicate with. He got the crowd interested and paying attention when needed, and also got people on the dance floor and kept the party going. We wouldn’t have traded him for anybody!

• Ladonna

LaDonna · Married on 10/06/2018

Five Stars for Fantastic Five!

Phil Montes was the first and only DJ we met with while choosing our entertainment vendor. There was no doubt - he was the perfect fit for our DJ for our wedding day. Very affordable as well with so many offerings. From the first meeting until the very last minute of the evening, he provided exceptional service. He was incredibly professional, accommodating, fun, energetic, personable and a great MC! Only positive things to say about our experience! Phil worked with my younger brother who played the guitar as I walked down the aisle. He also provided my Dad with great care as he prepped him to sing during our ceremony. Phil even went the extra mile to work with our bridal party on entrance songs/dance, proper name announcements and their toasts to help add some fun to our big day. Phil’s ideas and personal flare brought our evening to life, making each moment truly special and memorable. The evening flowed so smoothly, the lighting was just perfect and the music selection kept the dance floor busy all night, which was our goal. Most appreciated memory was our first dance where Phil took 3 songs and compiled them into the perfect combination. We loved it! Guests continue to compliment us on our DJ! Even telling us they have never danced so much at a wedding before! So amazing! So fun! Highly recommend Phil to all!

• Bianca

Bianca Fenceroy · Married on 10/05/2018

Outstanding Experience!

Phil, from Fantastic Five Ent. went above and beyond to make our wedding planning, and wedding day experience seem seamless to us. We’re positive so much thought and effort went into every detail of our day on Phil’s part because we felt no stress at all, and the music was on point! All of our guests, especially US had the best time dancing the night away. We couldn’t have chosen a better DJ.

Allie · Married on 09/15/2018

Phil was everything we could ask for in a wedding DJ. He had lists of popular songs to help us choose from, and kept everything moving smoothly throughout the whole process.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Phil and fantastic 5 was absolutely key in our wedding day and wedding planning going smoothly. We were contacted constantly throughout the process and Phil actually was the one keeping me organized during the process. Our wedding day went off without absolutely any issues and Phil 100% was responsibke for keeping so many moving parts going that day. The music selection was absolutely amazing, and I think our group would have continued dancing until 5am they were enjoying themselves so much. We owe so much to Phil for making our day amazing.

• Manuel

Manuel · Married on 05/26/2018

Phil is extremely professional and very well organized. There was no stress involved when working with Phil, we really enjoyed working with him and his team.

Jodi · Married on 05/19/2018

Phil was wonderful and very professional during all of our consultations prior to the wedding and on the day of. During our big day he was on time and assisted in helping everything work together seamlessly. We highly recommend them!

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2018

Phil was bar none the best DJ and perfect for our wedding. HE coordinated so well with the wedding planner and was so helpful in making our day go so smoothly. I planned my whole wedding from another city in Arizona and Phils responsiveness in a timely manner and flexibility with my schedule made things so easy and made me comfortable knowing things were in his hands. From politely hollering at the best man to wrap up his much too long speech to grabbing myself and my groom drinks when we sat down for speeches without any Phil was constantly on point all day the day of our wedding. He even coordinated with our out of town friend who played live music for us at cocktail hour. Phil you are Fantastic! Thank you for everything!

Ashlen · Married on 04/28/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Phil, from our first meeting he was professional, organized and possessed a wealth of knowledge in his profession! He made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted and was a vital piece on our special day of keeping things to schedule, entertaining our guests and working with our other vendors (wedding cordjnator, photograhpeher, etc). During the evening the music was on point and appropriate for all of our guests. The lighting truly transformed our reception to the next level. We would absolutely recommend and use again for future events. We cannot say enough good things about Phil and Five Star Entertainment!

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

Phil was simply put, FANTASTIC, as in his company name. We made no mistakes in choosing him as our DJ for our wedding reception. Not only did he play the music and keep the party rolling, he organized each event and coordinated with us to make sure we wanted things to occur as they unfolded. The man even offered us drinks as we were partaking in photos and visiting with our guests! He helped me plan and play a music video I had made for my wife, let me sing another song to her, making sure she was ready and available for each surprise! I had one of my groomsman tell me the valet we hired tell him that he had done over 50 events at the Stillwell House in Tucson and this was by far the best. All in part to our DJ, Phil Montes!

Those in attendance know who to look for in a DJ when they are in need of one. For the rest who need suggestions, this is your guy!

Sincerely,
    Daniel Payette

Fantastic Five Entertainment 8
    Fantastic Five Entertainment 9
    Fantastic Five Entertainment 10
    Fantastic Five Entertainment 11

Brandi · Married on 04/07/2018

Phil is absolutely AMAZING! We had such an awesome time at our wedding. When we would envision our wedding reception, we wanted our guests to have the time of their lives. Phil did just that. What made us most happy was that our guests were always on the dance floor dancing along with us. From the pre-planning process, Phil was always there to meet with us and ensure that all details were in order. I felt so at ease in knowing that our wedding would run smoothly because Phil was on top of everything. We love Fantastic Five Entertainment and could not imagine our day without it.

• I

Ina · Married on 03/25/2018

What can I say, I was very, very impressed with Phil and Fantastic Five Entertainment! I highly recommend them! Phil really did a nice job with the lighting and the music was awesome, it was exactly how I envisioned my wedding to be! I can still hear all the awesome songs he played. He really listened to me and what I wanted played at my wedding and he put it all together in the most creative way. His is very professional and reasonable.

Fantastic Five Entertainment 12
    Fantastic Five Entertainment 13
    Fantastic Five Entertainment 14

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I are very pleased with the exceptional service we received from Fantastic Five Entertainment. Since our first meeting with Phil, we were impressed with his professionalism and knowledge about deejaying weddings. We not only discussed music, but other options for our wedding such as uplighting and details about the flow of the ceremony and reception. Our interaction with Phil was also a fun and relaxing time for us where we laughed and overall had a great time during the planning process. Phil presents information in a manner where you feel assured and confident that everything will run smoothly for the big day. As we got closer, he maintained constant  communication throughout. The day of our wedding ran smoothly. He not only served as a Dj but as an excellent MC so our guests were aware what was happening at all times. The music was exceptional and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Our feedback from our guests was the music was great and some even said it was the best wedding they had ever attended!

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2018

Wow. I can't even begin to explain how wonderful Phil with Fantastic Five Entertainment was. He met with us multiple times before the wedding to go over a timeline, which made our lives so much easier. He helped keep things moving the day of the wedding, and was so kind and communicative with us and with our family. The playlist was amazing!! We had many compliments about how great the music was at the wedding. Overall, if you need a DJ, Phil is your man. We can't recommend him enough!! Thank you, Phil!

Fantastic Five Entertainment 15

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

Phil was amazing through our whole wedding planning process! We were looking for a party and he delivered even more than we expected. It’s rare sometimes to find DJs that respond and are as organized as he was, and as flexible. He made our wedding exactly how we wanted it and we couldn’t have been more happy with everything. From the start, Phil was able to work with our budget and compromise with us, making a custom package for us. We met with Phil 3 different times and emailed constantly through out the planning process. He was always on top of things and was able to give us suggestions that we ended up going with and it was perfect. On the day of the wedding, Phil met us out front of our venue and brought us water and drinks before we even entered the reception to help us relax and update us with how cocktail hour was going. The set up was amazing and the uplighting was the perfect touch to the night!!! Phil is by far the best DJ at any wedding I’ve ever been to and we had many many guests compliment his services! Use Phil for your wedding!!!! It wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

Fantastic Five Entertainment was an excellent choice for our wedding. Phil was incredibly easy to work with and did a great job of making our reception run smoothly. He helped us to put together a wedding day timeline, and was proactive in communicating with our entire vendor team to make sure that everything ran smoothly and on time. As the MC for our reception, he kept the evening on track announcing all of the events and checking in with us frequently. In addition to helping us plan and run the event, he did a great job as a DJ. He asked for our tastes in music and played music that we both enjoyed all night while keeping the dance floor going. During the times for dancing there was never a moment where our guests weren’t on the dance floor! Phil also provided some visual touches for our reception including uplighting and a large gobo monogram displayed on the wall. The reception hall looked fantastic thanks to these touches. Phil was involved in helping to plan our reception from the very beginning, and not only did he make the entire process easy, he made sure that every element turned out perfectly. Fantastic Five was the perfect choice for our wedding day, and we highly recommend them.

Brian · Married on 12/03/2017

We recently used Fantastic Five Entertainment to DJ our wedding and reception at the Stillwell House in Tucson, AZ. Phil was just that - fantastic! We are both detail-oriented people and wanted to make sure things ran smoothly on wedding day. Phil is the reason everything did. From detailed preparation that pleasantly surprised even us, to complete scheduling and flawless execution & service on wedding day, Phil exceeded our every expectation. We can't thank him enough! We were able to select all the different types of music we wanted from ceremony through reception; Phil delivered on everything we asked for. He even added in a few things during the reception based on our preferences and our guests loved it. We received rave reviews from many of them. We had no idea going in how important the right DJ would be on our wedding day, but it made all the difference. We highly recommend Phil and Fantastic Five Entertainment. Thank you so much!! Candace & Brian

Dulce · Married on 11/25/2017

Phil went above and beyond to make our day so special! He touched base with us several times before the wedding and worked with all of our vendors to ensure our day was perfect. The guests loved the music and energy he provided and even the lighting he provided made the venue look spectacular!

Kristin · Married on 11/18/2017

Phil was amazing to work with and truly made our wedding spectacular! He met with us several times before the wedding and was very attentive to all of the details we wanted. He was full of energy and ensured the guests were having a great time. I highly recommend Fantastic Five!