160 Reviews for Fantastic Five Entertainment

Bilingual MC (2)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)
159 Fantastic Five Entertainment Reviews

Phil and fantastic 5 was absolutely key in our wedding day and wedding planning going smoothly. We were contacted constantly throughout the process and Phil actually was the one keeping me organized during the process. Our wedding day went off without absolutely any issues and Phil 100% was responsibke for keeping so many moving parts going that day. The music selection was absolutely amazing, and I think our group would have continued dancing until 5am they were enjoying themselves so much. We owe so much to Phil for making our day amazing.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Phil was wonderful and very professional during all of our consultations prior to the wedding and on the day of. During our big day he was on time and assisted in helping everything work together seamlessly. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jodi, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was bar none the best DJ and perfect for our wedding. HE coordinated so well with the wedding planner and was so helpful in making our day go so smoothly. I planned my whole wedding from another city in Arizona and Phils responsiveness in a timely manner and flexibility with my schedule made things so easy and made me comfortable knowing things were in his hands. From politely hollering at the best man to wrap up his much too long speech to grabbing myself and my groom drinks when we sat down for speeches without any Phil was constantly on point all day the day of our wedding. He even coordinated with our out of town friend who played live music for us at cocktail hour. Phil you are Fantastic! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was such a pleasure to work with Phil, from our first meeting he was professional, organized and possessed a wealth of knowledge in his profession! He made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted and was a vital piece on our special day of keeping things to schedule, entertaining our guests and working with our other vendors (wedding cordjnator, photograhpeher, etc). During the evening the music was on point and appropriate for all of our guests. The lighting truly transformed our reception to the next level. We would absolutely recommend and use again for future events. We cannot say enough good things about Phil and Five Star Entertainment!

Profile Picture Ashlen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was simply put, FANTASTIC, as in his company name. We made no mistakes in choosing him as our DJ for our wedding reception. Not only did he play the music and keep the party rolling, he organized each event and coordinated with us to make sure we wanted things to occur as they unfolded. The man even offered us drinks as we were partaking in photos and visiting with our guests! He helped me plan and play a music video I had made for my wife, let me sing another song to her, making sure she was ready and available for each surprise! I had one of my groomsman tell me the valet we hired tell him that he had done over 50 events at the Stillwell House in Tucson and this was by far the best. All in part to our DJ, Phil Montes!

Those in attendance know who to look for in a DJ when they are in need of one. For the rest who need suggestions, this is your guy!

Sincerely,
Daniel Payette

Profile Picture Daniel, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil is absolutely AMAZING! We had such an awesome time at our wedding. When we would envision our wedding reception, we wanted our guests to have the time of their lives. Phil did just that. What made us most happy was that our guests were always on the dance floor dancing along with us. From the pre-planning process, Phil was always there to meet with us and ensure that all details were in order. I felt so at ease in knowing that our wedding would run smoothly because Phil was on top of everything. We love Fantastic Five Entertainment and could not imagine our day without it.

Profile Picture Brandi, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can I say, I was very, very impressed with Phil and Fantastic Five Entertainment! I highly recommend them! Phil really did a nice job with the lighting and the music was awesome, it was exactly how I envisioned my wedding to be! I can still hear all the awesome songs he played. He really listened to me and what I wanted played at my wedding and he put it all together in the most creative way. His is very professional and reasonable.

Photo for Fantastic Five Entertainment Review - Thank you Phil for the awesome memories!
Paul & Ina Fick
Photo for Fantastic Five Entertainment Review - Awesome Back lighting by Phil
Profile Picture Ina, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I are very pleased with the exceptional service we received from Fantastic Five Entertainment. Since our first meeting with Phil, we were impressed with his professionalism and knowledge about deejaying weddings. We not only discussed music, but other options for our wedding such as uplighting and details about the flow of the ceremony and reception. Our interaction with Phil was also a fun and relaxing time for us where we laughed and overall had a great time during the planning process. Phil presents information in a manner where you feel assured and confident that everything will run smoothly for the big day. As we got closer, he maintained constant  communication throughout. The day of our wedding ran smoothly. He not only served as a Dj but as an excellent MC so our guests were aware what was happening at all times. The music was exceptional and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Our feedback from our guests was the music was great and some even said it was the best wedding they had ever attended!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Wow. I can't even begin to explain how wonderful Phil with Fantastic Five Entertainment was. He met with us multiple times before the wedding to go over a timeline, which made our lives so much easier. He helped keep things moving the day of the wedding, and was so kind and communicative with us and with our family. The playlist was amazing!! We had many compliments about how great the music was at the wedding. Overall, if you need a DJ, Phil is your man. We can't recommend him enough!! Thank you, Phil!

Photo for Fantastic Five Entertainment Review - Rockin' it!
Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Phil was amazing through our whole wedding planning process! We were looking for a party and he delivered even more than we expected. It’s rare sometimes to find DJs that respond and are as organized as he was, and as flexible. He made our wedding exactly how we wanted it and we couldn’t have been more happy with everything. From the start, Phil was able to work with our budget and compromise with us, making a custom package for us. We met with Phil 3 different times and emailed constantly through out the planning process. He was always on top of things and was able to give us suggestions that we ended up going with and it was perfect. On the day of the wedding, Phil met us out front of our venue and brought us water and drinks before we even entered the reception to help us relax and update us with how cocktail hour was going. The set up was amazing and the uplighting was the perfect touch to the night!!! Phil is by far the best DJ at any wedding I’ve ever been to and we had many many guests compliment his services! Use Phil for your wedding!!!! It wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/24/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fantastic Five Entertainment was an excellent choice for our wedding. Phil was incredibly easy to work with and did a great job of making our reception run smoothly. He helped us to put together a wedding day timeline, and was proactive in communicating with our entire vendor team to make sure that everything ran smoothly and on time. As the MC for our reception, he kept the evening on track announcing all of the events and checking in with us frequently. In addition to helping us plan and run the event, he did a great job as a DJ. He asked for our tastes in music and played music that we both enjoyed all night while keeping the dance floor going. During the times for dancing there was never a moment where our guests weren’t on the dance floor! Phil also provided some visual touches for our reception including uplighting and a large gobo monogram displayed on the wall. The reception hall looked fantastic thanks to these touches. Phil was involved in helping to plan our reception from the very beginning, and not only did he make the entire process easy, he made sure that every element turned out perfectly. Fantastic Five was the perfect choice for our wedding day, and we highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We recently used Fantastic Five Entertainment to DJ our wedding and reception at the Stillwell House in Tucson, AZ. Phil was just that - fantastic! We are both detail-oriented people and wanted to make sure things ran smoothly on wedding day. Phil is the reason everything did. From detailed preparation that pleasantly surprised even us, to complete scheduling and flawless execution & service on wedding day, Phil exceeded our every expectation. We can't thank him enough! We were able to select all the different types of music we wanted from ceremony through reception; Phil delivered on everything we asked for. He even added in a few things during the reception based on our preferences and our guests loved it. We received rave reviews from many of them. We had no idea going in how important the right DJ would be on our wedding day, but it made all the difference. We highly recommend Phil and Fantastic Five Entertainment. Thank you so much!! Candace & Brian

Profile Picture Brian, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil went above and beyond to make our day so special! He touched base with us several times before the wedding and worked with all of our vendors to ensure our day was perfect. The guests loved the music and energy he provided and even the lighting he provided made the venue look spectacular!

Profile Picture Dulce, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was amazing to work with and truly made our wedding spectacular! He met with us several times before the wedding and was very attentive to all of the details we wanted. He was full of energy and ensured the guests were having a great time. I highly recommend Fantastic Five!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic Five was great from the get go. We met them at the Bridal expo in January and they were extremely nice and very knowledgeable about their company. They were able to answer every question we threw their way. We luckily got to book Phil and he was awesome from start to finish. He's very responsive and was willing to meet in the middle of a busy day to pick up a gobo for our wedding. He worked with us closely on our intros, music selections/recommendations and at the end of our night had a blast with our photographer in the photo booth. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know having a wedding. Their prices are really reasonable for what offer in their packages. Word of advise, they tend to book quickly so inquire about them ASAP!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was fantastic! We were planning our wedding long distance and Phil’s organization and professionalism made the process easy. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls and helped us with any questions or suggestions we needed throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, Phil helped to make sure that everything ran smoothly and went out of his way to make sure that we were taken care of and that our guests were enjoying themselves. We are so glad that we chose Phil as our DJ. Thanks, Phil!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We were sure you were the DJ for us from the first day we met you and that proved to be the case. You did so well with our day and you were a huge reason why it went so well. We would definitely recommend you to any of our friends/family!

Profile Picture Andy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From our first meeting with Phil, both CJ and I knew we could completely trust him to make our wedding day amazing and take away all the stress of trying to plan a timeline! Through out the entire evening, Phil came and checked in with us multiple times just to make sure we were happy and having a great time! He coordinated so well with our photographer, planner and venue! He made the whole experience so easy and enjoyable!!! We highly recommend Phil and fantastic five entertainment for any planning and DJ services! They are the best!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had so many compliments on how amazing our DJ was. Phil helped complete our vision for the wedding and made it better than we could’ve imagined!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Started the party with a bang. Really knows how to energize the crowd from the beginning to the end. Kept the party going all night. He really knows what music to play at the right times. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I know that it’s difficult to figure out what the best option is when it comes to the entertainment for your wedding, But, Phil is the BEST at what he does. and I would recommend him to absolutely anyone, without hesitation.
The minute we started working with Phil it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial meeting you could really tell how much he cared about making it the best it could be.

I won’t go into the details of the actual day because I could go on and on for pages. I’ll just tell you the most important thing; the day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. Phil MADE that party what it was through some fantastic programming. And that is saying something.

We are so grateful everything that Phil did, you were the absolute best!
If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor, HIRE Phil, you won’ regret it.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Fantastic Five Entertainment was sincerely fantastic! Phil, the DJ we worked with was great - really nice guy who made us feel really comfortable. He also had a lot of great ideas to personalize our wedding and make it memorable for not just us but for everyone who was part of the wedding party & our guests. Phil was very flexible with meeting with us whenever we were able to meet. His music selection was also great - he played everything we wanted and everyone was dancing the entire night! I recommend his services to everyone - you will not regret it. Fantastic Five is the best!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

I cannot say enough good things about Phil and Fantastic Five Entertainment! I was so worried about having a "cheesy" DJ who's commentary would make me cringe. However, after my first meeting with Phil all of my fears were immediately put to rest! Not only is he organized and professional, he is a genuine person who really cares about making sure that your event is carried out perfectly. The audio and timing for the ceremony were flawless and the light set up and ambiance was more than I could have imagined. And he had everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception. And while this may be a minute detail, it just goes to show you the character of Phil. In between the ceremony and reception while we were waiting to get our pictures taken, he came over to see if my husband and I needed anything and graciously brought us water. I could not be happier in choosing Fantastic Five Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Man, what can I say?! We had an awesome time at our wedding, and we couldn't have been more satisfied with the services provided by Phil. He was super organized, friendly and really helped us out a lot in terms of organization for timeline of our events on the day of our wedding for the reception, in addition to just being a DJ. We had music playing for happy hour, and during our event at Desert Diamond Casino Ballroom. He was very professional for our introductions and played great music based on our preferences. We literally had people dancing the entire evening and we had a good genre of music. He even bought me my first beer when he noticed I didn't have a drink in my hand! My wife and I would strong suggest using Fantastic Five Entertainment for your DJ needs. He is definitely worth it. If we ever have a big event again, I wouldn't hesitate requesting Phil. His equipment sounds great, did some nice little up lighting and is a good MC as well. We had zero issues and 100% satisfied. Thanks again for helping make our night awesome and sorry for the late review. (Our wedding was in September 2017, it's now April 2018 haha)

Photo