Fantastic Five Entertainment Reviews

198 | Tucson, AZ

198 Reviews for Fantastic Five Entertainment

• Harmony

Harmony Zhang · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Fantastic Five is professional, fun, and committed

Phil was so responsive and understanding throughout the whole process. He walks you through each step, and was one of the most invested vendors on our team. We knew we could depend on him to deliver a fun and smooth time for all! And plus, my father said he liked his voice! He's the best of the best DJ's out there! We received so many compliments from family and friends about our amazing DJ. Please hire him! :D

Sent on 03/19/2020

Jacqueline DiChristofano · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Phil was the best of the best!

There's aren't enough words to express how happy we were that we chose Fantastic Five Entertainment for our wedding! Every time we met with Phil we got more and more excited and when it came to the day of our wedding he absolutely KILLED IT! We had a huge wedding with a wide age range of people and he was so good at reading the crowd and playing songs that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Friends and family have still been complimenting our DJ and talking about how great he was and how much fun they had. I am so happy we found Fantastic Five and so lucky we got the chance to work with Phil. Any party or event I ever have I will be contacting him :)

Sent on 11/24/2019

Lindsey Cushman · Getting married on 11/01/2020

We cannot thank them enough!

We cannot recommend Fantastic Five Entertainment enough. Due to surprise military orders, we had to move our wedding date up by 6 months. Phil was recommended to us by our venue (The Stillwell House) and one of my coworkers, and now I know why. He was professional, understanding of our situation, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. The price was right, too!
    Phil is obviously an expert in his craft, and gave us recommendations for songs and timing. In one in person meeting, this man put together our entire wedding day itinerary. He even helped me pick out my song to walk down the aisle. Because my fiance and I had been together for almost 6 years, we didn't want out wedding to be too serious, so we had some quirky ideas that Phil 100% supported.
    Our wedding day was the last Friday before Gov. Ducey closed down the state for Arizona. People were cancelling, my fiance got food poisoning, and it was raining. We were STRESSED, but Phil is an absolute saint. He checked on me, prepared speakers indoors and outdoors, and gave gentle reminders for time. The only hitch was that our officiants mic was not working just before the ceremony, but it was remedied when the ceremony began. Beyond that, it was the most magical night.
    Phil put together an incredible playlist, using some of our favorite songs and throwing in others that worked perfectly. We wrote funny introductions for our wedding party, and Phil executed them perfectly. During dinner, we did a "picture dash", where Phil played a silly song and my new husband and I ran around getting as many pictures with guests as possible. Our guests LOVED the music and we danced all night. Our final song was special, because we announced at the wedding that we are moving to Italy. Phil played That's Amore and, without prompting, our guests held hands and danced around us. Phil supported us the whole evening, and was such a fun person to work with. We cannot thank, or recommend, Fantastic Five Entertainment enough.

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Kassidy

Kassidy Rede · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Top Notch DJ! Pick Phil for your day!

Phil was the best! He answered all my questions promptly and made the planning process from out of state super easy! It was so helpful that Phil was friends and had work with majority of my vendors many times before. Phil was flexible with some last minute changes and very detailed which made everything go smoothly! He played all of our favorite songs and the dance floor was full the whole night. Can't say enough positive things about Phil! :)

Sent on 04/11/2020

Nicole Salaz · Married on 12/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

My husband and I owe a lot of credit to Phil who made sure we had no worries on our big day! He took every want we had down to the details! Everything was executed perfectly and our guests and even wedding party raved about the experience and how much fun and how easy it all felt! Phil was concerned about our vision and did all he could to make it fit! He even went as far as editing music choices to fit; this man took "Dear Mama" by 2Pac and edited it for my husbands mother-son dance, and it was a HIT! Thank you so much Fantastic Five, you made our wedding so enjoyable, so fun and so easy to live in the moment! Please consider using them for your big day!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Rich · Married on 11/23/2019

Phil is amazing!

Phil’s passion and drive during the wedding and before preparing was just amazing. He does everything from start to finish, not only a DJ but a planner as well! He was easy to work with and did a phenomenal job. I would highly recommend Phil for any special event or wedding Event hands down!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Nidia · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing!!!!

Phil and his team worked endlessly to make our wedding a day to remember. He worked with us since day one to make sure that everything was exactly as we wanted. He went above and beyond on our wedding day to ensure that everything ran smoothly, and that we and our guests had a fantastic time. The music was amazing and we all danced the ENTIRE night.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn Miller · Married on 11/02/2019

The most fun we've had dancing. Ever.

Music and dancing were top priorities for our wedding. Phil did an incredible job playing our favorite music throughout the reception and keeping everyone on the dance floor for our 4.5-hour dance party. From our initial meeting until after the last song at our wedding, Phil was very professional and considerate of our wishes. He made sure to familiarize himself with how we envisioned our celebration and offered thoughtful suggestions to make it even better. He carefully reviewed our timeline because Phil is not only a DJ, he also keeps the reception moving by directing guests where they need to go, announcing toasts and dances.

When it came time to party, Phil had everyone on the dance floor by reading the crowd and seamlessly mixing the greatest dance songs. We had an absolute blast and multiple guests raved about the music, saying it was the most fun they've had dancing. At the end of the night, Phil asked if we had a final song request. We had a hard time thinking of one because all of our favorite songs were already played!

Also, make sure to look at the different packages offered by Fantastic Five. Our package included set-up in three different locations, including sound for the ceremony, which was perfect for our venue with separate areas for ceremony/cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. The uplighting was also great for photos and made the dancing room really feel like a party. Overall, Phil and Fantastic Five are amazing! Phil is truly an expert DJ and takes his job seriously while prioritizing your fun and happiness.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Emily Byrne · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Phil and his wife were the best. Probably one of our favorite vendors. They are very organized and did amazing job.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie Kaufman · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect preparation and execution - book phil montes!

I cannot put into words how incredible Phil Montes is. He exceeded any expectations I had of what a DJ is or what a DJ does. He took such pride in our entire event - ceremony, reception and after party. I had complete confidence that what Phil said he would do, would be done and done right. He did not disappoint. Also, I want to point out that there was no hint of "cheesy MC", he was professional, caring and a complete chameleon, catering to our style and vision. Phil is the full package. No questions asked, he is worth every penny and more. BOOK HIM.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We hired Phil for our wedding and couldn’t be happier! He made our day run so smooth and stress free! Phil kept us organized and made the day flow with ease.
    He kept the dance floor alive, guest could not stop talking about how much fun they had! I highly recommend Phil and will be referring him to everybody!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Davina Anderson · Married on 10/11/2019

Phil was Fantastic!

We could not have imagined a more perfect experience on our wedding day! Phil was phenomenal, he went above and beyond our expectations. We cannot thank him enough for making everything come together so smoothly!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Kami Reed · Married on 09/29/2019

Phil was Amazing!!

Phil was such an amazing DJ at our wedding! He made the night so much fun and played such amazing music! If you are looking for someone to make your wedding fun and organized I highly recommend Phil!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Erika Aguirre · Married on 09/27/2019

Bride & Groom

Phil was amazing!
    We had so much fun and so did our guests!
    I can honestly say he had the dance floor going all night long!! He did such a great job with the music selection that it had all ages of the wedding dancing continuously! Our guests loved that they were able to get in some requests of their own and Phil found a way to play them through out the night! Our whole family loved his set up and lights, everyone enjoyed everything Fantastic Five had to offer. My fiancé even noted that Phil was so pumped up before the ceremony that it got him feeling so much more relaxed and that Phil’s energy was everything the groomsman needed as they waited to walk down the aisle! ♥️

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

Phil was so easy to work with. He listened to our ideas, gave us some of his own and turned our wedding & reception in to a night we will never forget. I HIGHLY recommend Fantastic Five Entertainment for all of your parties!

Sent on 10/02/2019

M. Martinez · Married on 06/15/2019

Well worth it!

Phil took a lot of stress of us for the day! He communicated with everyone before and through the night made sure we were on schedule. Our 600 guests all enjoyed him and his music selection and loved the set up he put together on the stage! And the fireworks were the best touch!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Amanda Schraufnagel · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ

Phil was nothing short of amazing. He is so much more than just a DJ. During our meetings prior to the wedding he was always very attentive and helped us create everything from our schedule to our music itinerary. Our wedding was purely wonderful. Phil kept everything on track and made sure the wedding ran smoothly. Each one of our guests shared how much they loved the music. Phil was so in tune with the crowd and kept the music going all night!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Sam Esquivel · Married on 04/14/2019

This DJ Doesn't Skip A Beat- 5 stars for Fantastic Five

Wow. What can we say?
    There were literally fireworks at our wedding, literally (thanks to FF)! Fantastic Five Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations. And, Im not just saying that. Working with Phil was THE highlight of our wedding. He is responsive and listens. He is HIGHLY organized and doesn't skip a BEAT. My now husband always says the most important part of the wedding is the booze and DJ and I couldn't agree more. Phil's lighting setup, giant sparklers option, emcee style, positive and fun attitude created an atmosphere that our friends and family will remember forever. Phil, we can't thank you enough for all your hard work. You are worth every penny!
    Sincerely,

The Straights

Sent on 05/10/2019

Samantha Galinsky · Married on 04/13/2019

Phil was awesome and we 100% recommend him!

Weddings and planning for weddings come with hundreds of choices that need to be made, cake, flowers, venue, etc. After meeting with Phil, he was the easy choice for entertainment. We could not have been happier with our choice. Phil updated us and kept us organized throughout the entire process. He made everything easy and comfortable before the wedding and during. He even worked with my mom secretly to add sparklers to our event, it was awesome. During the wedding he told us exactly what was going on and where we needed to be. He was calm, efficient, fun, and professional. We really could not recommend him enough.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Micah

Micah Chermak · Married on 02/24/2019

The best night of my life!

Phil of Fantastic Five Entertainment is of EXCEPTIONAL quality. His attention to detail, his patience, and his generous character made my wedding immaculate. Phil kept all of our guests smiling and did everything exactly as planned- the guy was even kind enough to check in on my wife and I throughout the evening offering us drinks and other wonderful options during the reception. He even discreetly collaborated with my wife to surprise me with wedding games! I simply cannot recommend him enough, he is without any doubt the best DJ and event organizer in the state of Arizona and I strongly believe him to be of the best in the country. My wife and I did A LOT of research and Phil was recommended to us by multiple parties. Waste no time in looking elsewhere- Phil of Fantastic Five Entertainment is the DJ you’re looking for.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Ariana · Married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding decision ever

Choosing Phil as our wedding DJ was without a doubt one of the best decisions we've ever made - from our very first meeting, he set himself apart with his genuine care and thoughtfulness, and that professionalism carried through to the finish - he was incredibly flexible with our vision (Persian/American/Irish/“Up”/Game of Thrones flair and all), wasn’t afraid to share his own experience to help us reimagine things, and showed up above and beyond - literally and figuratively - including to a late night pizza and wine discussion the week of our wedding to fine-tune our playlist!

And on the night of our wedding, he made sure our guests had a total BLAST - the dance floor was always full, the music selection was perfect, and every single guest kept telling us how much fun they were having. As bride and groom, we had the best night of our lives.

Phil was the best possible choice as our wedding DJ and we seriously could not have imagined anyone else doing the job!

Thank you, Phil!! We miss you already!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 02/16/2019

Fantastic five is fantastic

Phil,

We rarely, if ever, take the time to leave reviews for really any service. However, in this case we were inspired by an exceptional experience to help get the word out to anyone looking for the perfect wedding DJ. Fantastic Five Entertainment and our DJ Phil Montes were an absolute life-saver, not only on the day of our wedding with setting the exact atmosphere we were looking for, but also with the excellent customer service we received in the days leading up to the wedding. Phil is a true professional in the sense of the word. He instantly spotted the stress the wedding planning was causing my wife and went above and beyond to help calm her (which by the way made my life a whole lot easier). After every meeting with Phil, we left knowing we were taken care of and the wedding jitters would fade away. In our opinion, the music and setting the right atmosphere is one of the most important parts of wedding to get right and keep everyone in the proper mood for each moment during the wedding. Our biggest fear was that our guests would get bored, and no one would be dancing. Phil expertly put together a playlist based off our eclectic music preferences and song choices that blended together perfectly to create the perfect reception that kept the celebration going much later than we anticipated. Our vocabulary is too limited to fully describe what an he amazing job he did for us. All we can say is HIRE HIM. He provides far more value than what you pay for and will make your wedding just as magical as he made ours.

Sincerely,
    Jake and Lexi Campbell

Sent on 03/04/2019

Charlotte Roberts · Married on 01/18/2019

Absolutely the best!

If I could give Phil 100 stars he would deserve every one of them. He made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Elam · Married on 01/05/2019

Phil is the best- you need him for your wedding!

Phil was wonderful to work with! He was very professional, organized, and helpful in giving us advice and tips on what he has seen at other weddings as far as flow, timing, songs to choose from, etc. He was an excellent MC and kept the dancing going for the whole reception! I would definitely recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Katelyn · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic Five is beyond fantastic

Phil from Fantastic Five was incredible, he was very attentive and his attention to detail was amazing. Leading up to the night he kept in touch with us and helped us feel comfortable with the process. The day of the wedding he made sure we were taken care of and made sure we were up to date with the itinerary. Phil truly helped make our day wonderful. It wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Sent on 12/21/2018