Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

33 | Richmond, VA

33 Reviews for Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys

33 Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2017

Fantasia Sound was incredible! They ran music for both our ceremony and reception, and they both flowed flawlessly! Our dance floor was packed the entire reception and we could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for the review Kelsey! Your and Kyle's wedding Rocked! Thank you for allowing Fantasia Sound to be a part of your special day!

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married in September 2017, and loved working with DJ Kevin and Anne! They were wonderful to work with, very professional when we met, answered all of our questions, and emailed back and forth numerous times to make sure our wedding was perfect! DJ Kevin was very flexible with us, played our requested songs and then some! Everyone (ages 8-80) really enjoyed themselves throughout cocktail hour, dinner, and dance time. Got everyone excited and out on the dance floor having a good time!! A+ work!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank You for the wonderful review Mary Claire! We loved working with you as well and are looking forward to keeping in touch with you in the future!

Diane · Married on 03/18/2017

Fantasia Sound was amazing!!! We have already booked them for another event!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for reviewing Fantasia, Diane! Maggie & Karson's wedding was awesome! Now we are looking forward to Kelsey & Kyle's wedding in November!

Colledn · Married on 12/17/2016

We really loved Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys at our wedding! Through out the entire planning process, they were friendly, responsive, and made the music part of our wedding stress-free!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Colleen! You and Ben were fantastic to work with and we loved being a part of your wedding!

cate · Married on 10/15/2016

We used fantasia sound disc jockeys for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing!! Everything was perfect!! Kevin was so energetic and kept the party going the whole night! Every song started when it should and they had the perfect playlist!! They were quick to answer any questions and even helped me with the schedule for the night! Our wedding truly would not have been as amazing without them!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

We can not begin to tell you how happy we are that we were able to be a part of your and Nathan's big day!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Kevin and Anne were absolutely wonderful to work with!! Anne was always so responsive and helpful whenever I had questions. She even offered to help me with finding vendors for other aspects of the wedding and offered suggestions. Kevin was an AWESOME DJ! The dance floor stayed packed during our reception! I've had so many people from my wedding tell me how great he was. They even gave us a special CD at the end with our picture and all the songs played at the reception. This company goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes perfectly. They definitely took a lot of stress off of me! Pick Fantasia DJ as your wedding DJ...you won't be sorry!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Lauren we are so happy that you & Bryan enjoyed your wedding! DJ Kevin had an awesome time partying with you, your family, and friends! Enjoy your CD with all of your Special Wedding Selections from your Reception... may it always bring you wonderful memories of your special day!

Kristen · Married on 09/26/2016

Kevin is amazing. He is extremely talented and wonderful. Anne made the whole process smooth and not stressful. They made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Kristen! We loved be a part of your & Christian's Special Day!

Holly · Married on 09/04/2016

Fantasia did a fabulous job deejaying our wedding reception. From the beginning all were professional, timely, and thorough, while needing few directions and making sure our needs were met. DJ Kevin did a great job and kept people dancing all night! We were so happy with them!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Holly! DJ Kevin loved being a part of your big day at Ashlawn Highland. It was a beautiful evening and we loved the Ice Cream Truck idea for your guests!

A very professional group of people. They provide prompt and courteous service from delivering their contract, to setting up to play your venue. They offer many options, making your special day customized to your personal style. Great job!

Chryseis · Married on 04/16/2016

I loved working with Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys! They went the extra mile and took the time to get to know me and get a feel for the type of couple my husband and I were. They also provided me with great advice to get the perfect balance of what I wanted in comparison to what was in my budget. The day of, all the music was on point, the reception was definitely something that my guests will never forget. They raved, and I couldn't be happier. Being able to get the guests up out of their seats? Big big win!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Chrys! We LOVED working with you! It was an Honor to be a part of your day, and we are excite to be able to continue to be friends with you beyond the wedding!

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

DJ Bob was incredible! We had a very small wedding with an older crowd and he was able to meet everyone's requests! He rolled with some hiccups without missing a beat. The suggestion for an Anniversary Dance was wonderful and made for a very special moment with my grandparents. I would highly recommend this group for any occasion!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review Melissa! DJ Bob was honored to be a part of your wedding!

Elli · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Kevin made my daughter and new son-in-law's special day one they will remember forever! He played all the appropriate music at the appropriate times. Beautiful quiet music while the crowd was entering or eating, and a great selection of dance music when he wanted to get everyone on the floor. He he played something for everyone and the most important thing is he made my little girl very very happy! Fantasia Sound was professional AND fun. I'd use them again and again!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Elli! DJ Kevin and Southern Elegance coordinator Anne, were honored to be a party of your daughter Caitin's special day!

Kathrine · Married on 10/10/2015

Fantasia was wonderful! From the very beginning, they treated us like close friends and truly wanted to provide the best service. Tony was perfect for my husband and I, who are not very extroverted. He really helped get the party going and then maintained the pace. It was perfect!

Great experience. Wonderful company to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Thank You!

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

I was lucky enough to have Kevin at Fantasia DJ my wedding. Kevin and his wife Anne did a phenomenal job in assisting us plan our music for our reception. They are easy to work with, very flexible and do a great job. My reception was at the Science Museum of Virginia, which can be difficult for sound in the rotunda, but the music was AMAZING! Kevin has the best equipment and knows what he is doing and there was absolutely no issues in the rotunda. He played the songs we wanted and knew when to get he crowd on the dance floor and keep them dancing. His DJ booth looks so awesome!!! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. If you are looking for the best DJ around, SAY YES TO FANTASIA SOUND DISC JOCKEYS!!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review Lauren! It was our honor to be a part of your special day!

Lora · Married on 08/15/2015

I am so happy that I hired Fantasia Sound for my wedding DJ. Anne was so kind, she took the time to call me before the wedding to go over my timeline and ensure that all the names and sounds would be said and played correctly. Kevin (my DJ) was FANTASTIC! His energy was perfect for my wedding and he kept the dancing going throughout the whole night! He was very professional and his interactions with the crowd were perfect. I was married over a week ago and still have friends and family calling me to tell me how great the reception was and how much they enjoyed my DJ choice. If you are looking for a DJ and are reading this review, I promise that Fantasia Sound DJ's will give you the best service!! Call them now! :)

Sent on 08/24/2015

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Lora! DJ Kevin was honored to be a part of your special day!

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I met Kevin and Anne at one of the bridal expos in Richmond and right away we knew we wanted to use them for our wedding. Anne was down to Earth and helpful while Kevin was very knowledgable about music without being too flashy about it. Their prices seemed very fair. Planning a wedding can be very daunting for some of us- I work full time and was dealing with a lot of personal issues outside of the wedding that made me feel like I was losing my mind. . I had no idea what I was doing or what to expect when it came to vendors, but when we met with Anne and Kevin individually, they were honestly the first people to make me feel like everything would work out. When our plans for live ceremony music fell through, they were quick to propose alternatives for the outdoor ceremony that worked perfectly. Kevin was great throughout the ceremony and reception, and everyone we talked to he a blast dancing all night. I definitely recommend their services and if I need to use a DJ again, I would certainly contact them again.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Amanda! DJ Kevin was honored to be a part of your special day!

cindy · Married on 07/18/2015

They were professional and friendly. They were there to help with every detail and responsive to requests.

We celebrated our 50th anniversary on March 7th and Kevin & Anne Heath went out of their way to make our day the very best it could possibly be!

Jessica · Married on 01/03/2015

Kevin and Anne were such a pleasure to work with!! All of our guests had such a memorable time at our wedding thanks to Kevin! He works the crowd and keeps the energy going!! They were extremely professional and great to work with!! Definitely recommend them for a first class DJ at your wedding!

Thank you Jessica!

Ruth · Married on 10/11/2014

Kevin Heath was a wonderful DJ. He kept the crowd engaged with just the right mix of mellow and lively music. I absolutely would recommend his services. I also felt his fee was very reasonable.

• User4852029 · 2+ years ago

Fantasia sound was awesome!!!!! They played all of the songs on my play list and totally avoided the songs on my do not play list. The DJ was dancing and was involved with the wedding and guests. He was able to provide music during dinner that was soft and in the back ground and when it was time to turn up, he turned up. Kevin was the best and everyone had fun. The office guided us on what kind of music to play and what to avoid. They helped us set the tone of the wedding through music and it was so much fun.

Tom · Married on 04/05/2014

DJ Kevin did an outstanding job. He understood our wedding theme and came dressed for the occasion. Additionally, our selection of various wedding songs was on the mark and his selection of music pleased our wedding crowd. Everything went according to plan and we are extremely satisfied with the quality of service provided.

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Nothing like a Harley Davidson Wedding! Thank you for letting us be a part of your very special day! It was an Honor!

We could not have hired a better Company or DJ for our Wedding! They did everything we wanted and more!!! Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful time they had and how entertaining the DJ was... Anne in the office was Right... the Entertainment does Make or Break the Event, and DJ Kevin MADE OUR WEDDING WONDERFUL!!! I have and will continue to recommend Fantasia to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Breanne · Married on 05/19/2012

We couldn't have been happier with Fantasia!! The wedding started at 6 and we partied until 2AM. They stayed the whole time and played music until the last person left. Everyone danced the night away thanks to the wonderful variety of music they played.

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Breanne! You Wedding was the Party that would Go Forever... if your Dad hadn't literally pulled the electrical plug! You and your guests were the Bomb! We were Honored to be a part of your special day!