FANTASIA BRIDAL Reviews

FANTASIA BRIDAL 6
FANTASIA BRIDAL 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2019

The best wedding dress shop

Where do I begin?! Fantasia is phenomenal. When I got down with my gown, Alicia made my experience wonderful. She knew exactly what to pick for my body and didn’t stop until I found the one. My follow up visits were with Lori, who was wonderful! She helped me through all my stresses and insecurities and really made me feel beautiful. Maria the seamstress is truly a magician. We made some additions to my gown and she flawlessly executed them. She made my gown look absolutely perfect on my body, and on my wedding day 1/11/19, I never felt more beautiful. They are a team of all stars and can’t say enough about the ladies in that wonderful shop!

FANTASIA BRIDAL 8
    FANTASIA BRIDAL 9
    FANTASIA BRIDAL 10
    FANTASIA BRIDAL 11
  • Daniela

Daniela Sgroi · Married on 12/04/2018

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience with Fantasia Bridal. Alicia and her team are great. Maria the seamstress is very knowledgeable and caring and really listens to the brides needs and concerns. Maria made us look beautiful. I highly recommend Fantasia for all future brides.

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2018

Thank you so much to the entire staff at Fantasia Bridal! Working with their alterations department was an absolute dream. The seamstress is AMAZING! I never felt rushed during my fittings and she was patient working with me to make sure my gown fit my body perfectly. I appreciate the staff at Fantasia Bridal for the time they took with me every time I went into the salon and their attention to detail. I could not be happier with my experience. Thank you for making what could have been a complicated process so easy!

Nicole Sarro

FANTASIA BRIDAL 12

Brooke · Married on 03/23/2018

Service was great! I loved my dress and got many compliments on it. Throughout the whole experience, they were accommodating and did a great job. I also loved all of the dresses for my bridesmaids.

Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

i went to one store, and tried on 6 dresses for my wedding. that one store was Fantasia Bridal. my bridal consultants (Candy and Chrissy) were absolutely amazing, and so helpful! i'm not one of those girls who'd been planning her wedding from the time she was a little girl, and i had almost no idea what i wanted in a wedding gown. i knew exactly what i didn't want, though, and Candy and Chrissy 100% made it happen. they showed me dresses well within my price range, they didn't even look at dresses that they felt i wouldn't like (based on what i'd told them), and the ones they did show me that had something i'd said i didn't want, they assured me could be changed. i thought it would be difficult to find a dress, considering i refused to wear strapless, and would not have a train. not to mention, i had 3 1/2 months to plan my entire wedding. one trip, and 6 dresses later, the fifth dress i tried on was the one that i wore to marry the love of my life. this was such a fantastic experience, start to finish with Fantasia!

Kayla · Married on 11/19/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Fantasia Bridal! Alicia was so kind, patient, and honest while I was choosing my gown. I had 3-4 fittings because I requested a bit of custom work. Alicia was so helpful in giving us options/suggestions to help make my vision a reality! The gown came out PERFECT! I'm very grateful to Alicia and all the ladies at Fantasia Bridal for their help!! Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2017

My experience with Fantasia bridal was amazing!! They had a great selection of dresses. It took me over an hour to get there each time and there were a few times I had to call and say I was running late for my appointment. Eventually I learned to schedule my appointments way ahead of time for all of my fittings which made my life easier. They listened to what I was looking for and respected my budget! I found something under budget that I loved and every time I was there, I felt like the only one there! I had the full attention of a dress attendant (they were all personable, professional, polite, and friendly) and they helped me with any questions or concerns I had. I ended up getting my husband's dress shirt and tie and the best man's dress shirt there too after they showed me one that matched my ivory dress perfectly (I didn't want him to wear a white shirt and I had an ivory dress). They were very affordable and my husband loved the material and the athletic fit that he needed! The only negative I have is that I felt that the minimal dress alterations were very expensive. But I would do it all again! Such a great selection and wonderful service.

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so glad I went with Fantasia Bridal for my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses! The staff is amazing, and very helpful. Alicia and her daughters stayed in a horrible snow storm for us, as my mom lives out of state and we didn't want to miss the chance to go there. They stayed open just for us, and gave me the most magical dress shopping experience I could have hoped for. My fittings were great, as my seamstress was great at what she does. They even created custom straps for my dress, which came out perfect! Thanks to the Fantasia team, I had the wedding dress of my dreams.

FANTASIA BRIDAL 13
    FANTASIA BRIDAL 14

Brittany · Married on 08/04/2017

Highly recommend looking here for brides dresses! Such a big selection and the staff is so helpful with dresses, veils, jewelry, etc. They definitely know what they are doing!

Deanna · Married on 06/03/2017

We are SO glad that we went here for my dress! We walked in thinking we weren't going to buy my dress here we were just looking but their customer service was top notch and they treated you great not just the first time you walked in but every single time after that! We love all the employees at Fantasia. From our first visit with Candy who went above and beyond to help you find a dress to our many, many fittings with our favorite girl Marie who is an absolute doll! She was hysterical and worked with us every time we came in. She was attentive to details, made sure the dress looked the exact way it was supposed to look ect. She was just a joy to work with. The owner as well, Alicia I believe, is great! They all work with you and stay with you through every fitting and make sure the dress looks the absolute best that it can on you. They also have amazing accessaries there. We're embarrassed to say not only did we buy the dress and do alterations with them, we bought a veil, earrings, necklace and headpiece from them! They were not pushy about anything, they just had really nice stuff at an affordable price. We got our veil 1/2 off for buying the dress there and we bought the headpiece as the floor model at a discount and the jewelry was beautiful and very affordable. Their alterations even cap at a certain price which for me was great because they did so much work to my dress! We definitely would recommend to get your dress here!

Mindy · Married on 05/26/2017

Fantasia Bridal was amazing, they made me feel like I was part of their family, by the time my wedding rolled around and my beautiful dress was finished I was sad that I wouldn't be seeing them anymore! I had a corset put into my dress and it was unbelievably beautiful. They worked with me on all the little details and if there was anything I needed they were always there to help. I fell in love with the ladies that helped me Gina, Alicia, Marie, and Candy! Gina came out to my hotel on my wedding day to tie up my dress and my bridesmaids dresses and she brought me a personalized survival kit, I can't say enough good things about Fantasia!!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

Fantasia Bridal was amazing- Candy helped me find my dream dress and in the year leading up to my wedding the entire staff there was incredibly kind, accommodating and professional. The alterations to my gown came out perfect and I could not have been happier with the end result, my bridal party also got their dresses from Fantasia and the process with those was equally as good. I am SO happy that I made the choice to go with Fantasia, great experience that I highly recommend to all brides!

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

When I went to Fantasia to find my wedding dress I was excited because I had been there a few times previously for bridesmaid dress alterations. So I knew I was in good hands. Candy was my sales associate and she was the best. I brought my mom, mother-in-law and best friend. I showed Candy pictures I had brought with me of a few dresses and I also told her what I had in mind. She took me through the sales floor and pulled dresses that fit my description and also allowed me to pull a few as well. She took us to a private section to do try ons which made me feel extremely comfortable. She buttoned up every dress I tried on completely. I wound up trying on about 6 or 7 and picked dress number 2. We had told her my budget before pulling dresses and with the veil, headpiece, dress and belt we stayed on target. I recommend Fantasia bridal to my friends all the time, all my fittings went seamlessly everyone there is extremely friendly and professional. A few people I personally recommend are Candy, Brianna and Alicia (Sorry if i mispelled) Thank you for all your help I am still in love with my dress and continue to get complimented on it! :D

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2017

Fantasia is amazing!!! While I didn't buy my dress here, they seriously came through for me when I had some major issues with another small bridal salon (which is no longer in business). Candy (a wonderful associate who calmed me down during some serious times of panic when the other salon "forgot" to order my veil) and Alicia (the owner) truly saved my dress buying experience. She picked up the pieces when they had no obligation to. I got my alterations done there, bought my new veil, and even got the tuxedos there (see my review on them=also awesome). The associates and Alicia really care about you as a bride and there is really a "family feel" you get when you walk into this shop. They are professional, friendly, and truly life changers. Thank you for all your help!! I highly recommend to all brides and bridal parties !!

Tuxedos: We had such a great experience here! My groom does not wear suits (he's a carpenter) and I had no idea what I was doing so we were going in pretty blind. The staff was so patient and helpful!! They were so knowledgeable, answered all my questions (all 50 million of them) and were able to give us so many great options. They were professional and followed up with me in the days leading up to the event to ensure my order was perfect, and that it was. Everything looked perfect and our guys said the shoes (they were the brown shoes) were the most comfortable ones they ever wore. I loved working with them and I highly recommend them!!

Sherry · Married on 03/31/2017

After going to a few stores I ended up falling in love with Fantasia bridal. They made my experience so fun and Alicia was so much to work with. My sister showed her the type of dress I wanted and was the first dress I tried on anything after that did not compare. I ended up getting down with the gown and was so unbelievably excited. I also ended up picking out my bridesmaids dresses that day too. I came back for at least 8 fittings due to me being crazy. I had straps added to the gown which one of the consultants was amazing enough to find straps that matched my gown perfectly and made my dress stunning. I couldn't have been happier with Fantasia and I would recommend them to anyone ! Thank you Alicia and your fabulous team!

I emailed Fantasia bridal a few weeks ago looking for two specific gowns. They emailed me back promptly saying they had one of the gowns. I finally went to the store this past weekend for an appointment and it was a wonderful experience! Chrissy was AWESOME! Made me feel so comfortable. The store is so relaxed. I did not feel pressured to buy at all. At other stores, staff have made comments about my budget and the type of dress I am looking for, but not here! I did not buy a dress that day and they totally did not make me feel bad about that like other places. I have been to 4 stores before and this is definitely the one I loved the most. I will definitely be back to buy my gown there during an upcoming trunk show they have!

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

Alicia and her staff go above and beyond to help you find the perfect dress. The quality of the dresses surpass Davids Bridal by a mile. The girls are very knowledgeable and the seamstresses are great. You won't be disappointed.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/16/2016

I just have to say that fantasia bridal made my wedding dress shopping so easy and fun. The staff there is so helpful and nice. I ordered sleeves for my dress and the designer took forever to send so fantasia went out of there way to create new straps for me... the designer eventually sent them and the ones fantasia personally designed for me were 100 times better that I went with theirs. My dress was stunning and I have received so many compliments about it. I could not have done it without the staff at Fantasia Bridal. I have recommended them and will continue to do so. One of my friends just found their dress there and said how wonderfully they were as well. Thank you so much for all your help and making my day perfect!

Cassandra · Married on 10/02/2016

I can not thank Alicia and her staff enough for helping me find my dream dress within budget! I really felt like they cared about me every step of the way. My alterations came out perfect as well! Thank you all so much!

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

Ladies, stop what you're doing and go to Fantasia Bridal for your dress!!! I was blown away by the service there. I felt special the second I stepped in the boutique and that feeling remained for the entirety of my wedding planning! My mother was so happy with them, she decided to get her dress there as well. By the time my wedding day was here, we felt like we were friends with the staff! The prices were comparable to other boutiques but the service is by far the best I've ever dealt with. I've been to a lot of other places but I will never go anywhere else again. Thank you, Fantasia ,for everything!

Kimberly · Married on 07/09/2016

Although I did not buy my dress from Fantasia, I had a wonderful experience! As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by pleasant staff who let us look at all the dresses and pick the ones I wanted to try on. I came in and told them that I wasn't really looking to buy a dress that day but no one seemed to mind. No one was pushy or treated me any differently. Not knowing what type of dress I was looking for, Alicia helped me narrow down my options. She was patient and always pulling something she thought I would like. I probably tried on over 20 dresses that day. She listened to what I had to say and let my aunt be a total part of the process. Alicia even followed up with a thank you card giving me a few more dresses she thought I should try on. I finally found my dress closer to where I live and sent her an email. She responded back how exited she was for me and STILL offered to help in any way she could. I wish that everyone could have this experience when looking for wedding dresses. Alicia made my dress shopping experience wonderful, and I can't thank her enough!

Maren · Married on 12/12/2015

I didn't expect to find my wedding dress on my first visit to a bridal suite but I did. Fantasia came highly recommend by several people and they were absolutely correct. The selection of dresses were amazing as was the staff! I found "the dress" three dresses in but the staff encouraged me to try on more to make sure. I never felt rushed in my appointment either which I had heard a lot of my friends and family experienced at other places.

I have been in a few weddings before where the alterations were AWFUL and I felt pushed to order a dress way too big. My gown was the PERFECT fit, I just had to have it hemmed. The alterations came out perfect and I didn't have to pay exorbitant prices. I had a very tight schedule with fittings because I was out of state months leading up to the wedding and Fantasia was more than accommodating to my needs. They have so many different styles and designers. I chose a Maggie Sottero design and added an elusion piece.

Don't waste your time schlepping into the city to go to those "famous" bridal suites. GO to Fantasia and find the wedding gown of your dreams! :-)

I was dreading the whole trying on wedding dresses experience (I know, weird) but Candy (saleswoman) really made it painless. I would highly recommend Fantasia. Everyone there was incredibly nice and easy to work with.

Brittany& Scott · Married on 06/12/2015

This team is great. Not only did i find my dream dress at an afforable price, they helped to make sure it fit perfectly, was styled right. and bonus, helped my sister find hers too! (along with her bridesmaid dresses, and MOB dresses for both weddings)

Wouldn't suggest anywhere else!

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2015

The Fantasia team was incredible to work with and I owe it to them to finding the wedding dress of my dreams. Alicia, Susie & Gaby along with the seamstresses made sure everything was perfect for our big day! From start to finish, they were so attentive and accommodating. My bridesmaids dresses also they came out gorgeous. Highly recommend.