Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo Reviews

71 | Murrells Inlet, SC

71 Reviews for Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo

71 Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo Reviews

Chelsea · Getting married on 05/04/2019

I said YES to the dress at Fancy Frocks!! I would highly recommend them!!! They made my dress shopping experience better than I ever imagined. Kim was AWESOME! She is highly knowledgeable about the gowns and what will look good on your body type. She was so kind, personable and helpful. She made me feel completely comfortable. I never felt rushed or pressured. The customer service here is outstanding!!! They even sent me a handwritten thank you letter in the mail!! Kim, I cannot thank you enough for helping me find the dress of my dreams! Future brides, trust me, Fancy Frocks is the place to go!

Alison · Getting married on 04/13/2019

I just love fancy frocks! Everyone is fantastic. Susan helped me find the perfect dress. She really listened to what I was looking for. I actually walked right by the dress and after I tried on all the other dresses I had picked she asked me to try on just one more. That it doesn't look like much on the rack but she felt it would look good on me and hit the points I was looking for. Well it was "the one!" And she was very respectful of my budget. I met with Anitta to begin alterations and she was just as great. Really listened to what I wanted and made suggestions as well. From the girls at the front desk welcoming me to the sales and alterations consultants my whole wedding dress experience has been amazing!

• Elana

Elana · Married on 12/21/2017

I just bought my wedding dress with Sydney and she was WONDERFUL! I had a lower budget but she was able to find me a dress well under what I was expecting to pay. She listened to everything I wanted and then was willing to let me try on a few more dresses even after I knew I had found the one (I didn't want to be too hasty). Everyone in the shop was so sweet and encouraging! I would definitely recommend to any brides in the area!

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Bought a dress over the weekend cam in at 1 the appointment was at 3, took me right in! I love EVERYTHING about this place, this was the first place i tried on dresses, I'm indecisive and decided to look into other places, i came back to try on the dress i liked the best and ended up going another route! Found a dress WAY under my budget that i am HEAD over HEELS for. I also got my veil right then and my dress is a blush color and it matched perfectly! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and service! I can't wait to rock my Fancy Frock.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed your shopping experience. Normally our Saturdays are extremely busy and we cannot stray from appointment times, but we had a cancellation so it worked out just great. Your dress is gorgeous, and we know you will be a beautiful bride!

Talia · Married on 04/08/2017

Fancy Frocks was so fun, helpful & professional when it came time to select a wedding dress! From trying on multiple dresses, selecting THE GORGEOUS ONE to getting my bridesmaids all set and ready to go - everything was so easy, fun and perfect! I chose a dress from Allure to wear for our wedding in Brookgreen Gardens and wish I could wear it again and again! Thank y'all so much for everything!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Fancy frock was the first and only dress shop I went too! I tried on multiple dresses that day, and I fell in love the the most unexpected wedding dress. It was the last dress I tried on and it was everything I thought I didn't want! My consultant knew exactly what would flatter my body! They even let me change the color of my dress after I had ordered it! Fancy frock is definitely the place to go when your looking for the most perfect dress for your important day!

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

I love Fancy Frocks! I'm so excited about my wedding day! I not only found the most perfect wedding dress, I also found amazing bridesmaid dresses! The service is so great! I love the attitudes of the people! They make you feel like you are the only bride in the world!! I highly highly suggest Fancy Frocks to any bride!

• Kasey

Kasey · Married on 05/28/2016

The staff at Fancy Frocks provided me with elite service in my search for my wedding gown. I was able to conveniently schedule my appointment online and received very prompt responses to all inquiries. Upon my visit to the boutique I did not feel pressured to make a purchase during my visit, but decided to purchase my gown from this vender (despite finding the same gown at a closer boutique) solely based on the service I received. Sydni helped me into each gown, after providing me with corset and slip to maintain my modesty. Also, I was the only client that Sydni tended to during my appointment. I would recommend Fancy Frocks to anyone who is looking for excellent service, bridal gown selection and a vendor who will respect your budget. If you have the option to request a sales person, I would recommend Sydni.

• Renny

Renny · Married on 05/14/2016

I had an AMAZING experience with Fancy Frocks! I went in with my mother just to look around one Wednesday. We didn't have an appointment and had no intention of actually trying on dresses without one but the ladies said because the store was slow that day, that they didn't mind letting me try a few on anyway! They were so sweet and professional. I especially appreciated that I could put the dress on alone and then they came in an gathered it for me, so I could be modest. I tried on 4 dresses but I came back to the first, it was the one! The ladies let me stay in it as long as I wanted, they did the whole sha-bang with me with the veil and flowers! I bought the dress! AND I was SO pleased with my experience there, that I'm bringing my bridesmaids back for their dresses as well! Thank you Fancy Frocks for making it a special day that I'll never forget! I'll see you soon!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo's reply:

Renny, Thank you for your shining review. it was a joy working with you! While we do work by appointment only for bridal , occasionally a bride will stop by when there is no one on our schedule and we are more than happy to work her in. We are so glad the timing worked out! We can't wait to help you find your bridesmaids dresses. See you again soon!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Staff was great! Very friendly! They have a great selection of wedding dresses for every budget.

I loved working with Fancy Frocks!!!

Morgan · Married on 04/16/2016

I went in to Fancy Frocks without an appointment looking for a military ball dress and a wedding dress. I happened to come in during a sample sale! Paula helped me with both. I found my perfect wedding dress AND she gave me a military discount on top of the sample sale price. I walked out with a steal of a deal. I needed the dress shipped months later and they shipped it to AK and allowed my sister to add a little gift for me in the box with the dress. Amazing place where everyone is helpful, friendly, and not pushy at all. They are genuinely trying to help you with your vision.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo's reply:

Hi Morgan, It was a pleasure working with you and your sister. I hope you will remember to send us some photos of your wedding day because I can't wait to see how amazing you look in your dress! Sincerely, Paula

The women at Fancy Frocks were absolutely wonderful to work with. They went out of their way to help me get the dress of my dreams!

Courtney · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Fancy Frocks. It was the first place I looked and it was where I found my dress (first one I tried on!). The woman helping me (Kim, I think?) was very sensitive to my tastes and needs. Wonderful experience all around!

Janelle · Married on 10/24/2015

I absolutely loved my experience with Fancy Frocks. Everyone was curteous, professional and very helpful.

Colleen · Married on 10/23/2015

I shopped here for my Mother of the Bride dress. Everyone was professional and helpful. I highly recommend Paula and her staff.

The staff was wonderful and very helpful in finding my dream dress. I didn't feel rushed or hurried during my appointment. My consultant was very friendly! Thank you Fancy Frocks for my perfect wedding dress.

Fancy Frocks was the first place that I went to for my dress. With being on the road so much, I had not had time to start the process, so I was past the 6 month time frame for having a dress made. I fell in love with the 3rd dress I tried on, and they even let me buy it off the rack. All it took was three tries for them to find the dress that was most flattering to my figure. I would recommend this boutique to anyone looking for amazing styles and excellent customer service!

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

Melissa at Fancy Frocks gave me a wonderful appointment with no prior scheduling. She pulled seven dresses for me to try on, and helped me figure out which style I wanted and used my feedback to help me find the perfect dress! As I live out of town, they made plans to hold all of my items until everything comes in to save me a trip. The dress I bought was well within my budget, even including the beautiful veil Melissa helped me find. They also helped me get the proper bra to wear underneath so that I can take the guesswork out of how the dress will fit. I would absolutely recommend Fancy Frocks, even if you need to drive a little to get there!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo's reply:

We are so glad that we could help you find your perfect dress! We know that you will look gorgeous in your gown on your big day!

I didn't get my dress here but I found one out of five that I absolutely loved! It was on my top three list. The girl I worked with was nice but a bit pushy, was trying to make me buy that day and was mad that I didn't want to because it was my first day actually looking. Other then that, the dresses are amazing.

Great selection of dresses! Very helpful and professional staff!

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

I have had the most amazing experience at Fancy Frocks from the moment I walked in the door for my first appointment. Stephanie was my bridal consultant and was extremely helpful, knowledgable and is excellent at her job. She ended up picking out my dress, one that I would have never even pulled off the racks! Paula, the owner, has helped me at every subsequent appointment and I trust her expertise and she was so friendly and personable! They have a great selection of dresses, accessories, and everything needed for the entire wedding party. This store has really made my wedding attire shopping experience so fun and easy! I have purchased my entire ensemble there and I would recommend them to every bride out there! If I could rate more then 5 stars I would !

Christen · Married on 08/30/2014

I have heard nothing but good things from Fancy Frocks in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. I went to look at bridal gowns and ended up purchasing my dress there! Stephanie and Paula are super sweet.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day! Please tag us in your wedding day pictures, we would love to see them!

Tara · Married on 04/05/2014

I recently purchased my gown from Fancy Frocks and I could not have asked for a better experience. All of the staff were wonderful and very accommodating, especially my consultant, Paula. She was so patient with me, and truly went the extra mile to make sure I found the perfect gown. She also made my family feel at home and really took the time to get to know them as well. If you are curious about this place, just go ahead and schedule an appointment. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo's reply:

Tara, it was so wonderful working with you. I hope you will send or tag us in some pictures. Today is the big day! Enjoy!

I am so glad I picked this place to get my beautiful wedding dress. My wedding dress was perfect my perfect day !

Sent on 04/05/2014

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo's reply:

Your words are like music to our ears! Happy brides are what we strive for every day. Congratulations! So glad your dress and your day were perfect!