71 Reviews for Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo

Tuxedos (2)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)

I said YES to the dress at Fancy Frocks!! I would highly recommend them!!! They made my dress shopping experience better than I ever imagined. Kim was AWESOME! She is highly knowledgeable about the gowns and what will look good on your body type. She was so kind, personable and helpful. She made me feel completely comfortable. I never felt rushed or pressured. The customer service here is outstanding!!! They even sent me a handwritten thank you letter in the mail!! Kim, I cannot thank you enough for helping me find the dress of my dreams! Future brides, trust me, Fancy Frocks is the place to go!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I just love fancy frocks! Everyone is fantastic. Susan helped me find the perfect dress. She really listened to what I was looking for. I actually walked right by the dress and after I tried on all the other dresses I had picked she asked me to try on just one more. That it doesn't look like much on the rack but she felt it would look good on me and hit the points I was looking for. Well it was "the one!" And she was very respectful of my budget. I met with Anitta to begin alterations and she was just as great. Really listened to what I wanted and made suggestions as well. From the girls at the front desk welcoming me to the sales and alterations consultants my whole wedding dress experience has been amazing!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/13/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I just bought my wedding dress with Sydney and she was WONDERFUL! I had a lower budget but she was able to find me a dress well under what I was expecting to pay. She listened to everything I wanted and then was willing to let me try on a few more dresses even after I knew I had found the one (I didn't want to be too hasty). Everyone in the shop was so sweet and encouraging! I would definitely recommend to any brides in the area!

Profile Picture Elana, 12/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Preservation

Bought a dress over the weekend cam in at 1 the appointment was at 3, took me right in! I love EVERYTHING about this place, this was the first place i tried on dresses, I'm indecisive and decided to look into other places, i came back to try on the dress i liked the best and ended up going another route! Found a dress WAY under my budget that i am HEAD over HEELS for. I also got my veil right then and my dress is a blush color and it matched perfectly! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and service! I can't wait to rock my Fancy Frock.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils

Fancy Frocks was so fun, helpful & professional when it came time to select a wedding dress! From trying on multiple dresses, selecting THE GORGEOUS ONE to getting my bridesmaids all set and ready to go - everything was so easy, fun and perfect! I chose a dress from Allure to wear for our wedding in Brookgreen Gardens and wish I could wear it again and again! Thank y'all so much for everything!

Profile Picture Talia, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
3.0

My daughter got her wedding dress here the dress was perfect for her...however she was sized 3 sizes to large and the cost of alteration was half the price of the dress. Thank goodness wwe used a talented woman to fit her and could do the alterations or we would of had to by another wedding dress. Their pricing was dresses is very reasonable! The bride maids dress were also sized way to big and the were cost to them too for alterations...I know there is always some cost to fit dresses bit not to the extreme we had to pay

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments

I walked in and everyone had a huge smile on their faces! The atmosphere was happy and peaceful! I went in with intentions to just LOOK at wedding dresses and ending up finding my dream dress with the help of Kim, Paula, my mother, and my soon to be mother-in-law! I had a wonderful experience that I will never forget! I definitely recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fancy Frocks made my wedding dress trying on experience very relaxed, fun, and easy. The girl who helped me was not at all pushy and listened attentively to my likes/dislikes. The store is clean and organized and they have a great system set up when you begin your consultation.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments

Fancy frock was the first and only dress shop I went too! I tried on multiple dresses that day, and I fell in love the the most unexpected wedding dress. It was the last dress I tried on and it was everything I thought I didn't want! My consultant knew exactly what would flatter my body! They even let me change the color of my dress after I had ordered it! Fancy frock is definitely the place to go when your looking for the most perfect dress for your important day!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My appointment with Katie at Fancy Frocks was fantastic. She was so patient and took much time and care to walk me through everything from undergarments to measurements. I'm so happy to have such a great memory of wedding dress shopping with my mom and maid of honor.

Profile Picture User6141432, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love Fancy Frocks! I'm so excited about my wedding day! I not only found the most perfect wedding dress, I also found amazing bridesmaid dresses! The service is so great! I love the attitudes of the people! They make you feel like you are the only bride in the world!! I highly highly suggest Fancy Frocks to any bride!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils

The staff at Fancy Frocks provided me with elite service in my search for my wedding gown. I was able to conveniently schedule my appointment online and received very prompt responses to all inquiries. Upon my visit to the boutique I did not feel pressured to make a purchase during my visit, but decided to purchase my gown from this vender (despite finding the same gown at a closer boutique) solely based on the service I received. Sydni helped me into each gown, after providing me with corset and slip to maintain my modesty. Also, I was the only client that Sydni tended to during my appointment. I would recommend Fancy Frocks to anyone who is looking for excellent service, bridal gown selection and a vendor who will respect your budget. If you have the option to request a sales person, I would recommend Sydni.

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

I had an AMAZING experience with Fancy Frocks! I went in with my mother just to look around one Wednesday. We didn't have an appointment and had no intention of actually trying on dresses without one but the ladies said because the store was slow that day, that they didn't mind letting me try a few on anyway! They were so sweet and professional. I especially appreciated that I could put the dress on alone and then they came in an gathered it for me, so I could be modest. I tried on 4 dresses but I came back to the first, it was the one! The ladies let me stay in it as long as I wanted, they did the whole sha-bang with me with the veil and flowers! I bought the dress! AND I was SO pleased with my experience there, that I'm bringing my bridesmaids back for their dresses as well! Thank you Fancy Frocks for making it a special day that I'll never forget! I'll see you soon!

Profile Picture Renny, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Staff was great! Very friendly! They have a great selection of wedding dresses for every budget.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved working with Fancy Frocks!!!

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went in to Fancy Frocks without an appointment looking for a military ball dress and a wedding dress. I happened to come in during a sample sale! Paula helped me with both. I found my perfect wedding dress AND she gave me a military discount on top of the sample sale price. I walked out with a steal of a deal. I needed the dress shipped months later and they shipped it to AK and allowed my sister to add a little gift for me in the box with the dress. Amazing place where everyone is helpful, friendly, and not pushy at all. They are genuinely trying to help you with your vision.

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The women at Fancy Frocks were absolutely wonderful to work with. They went out of their way to help me get the dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture User6078501, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

Kim was fabulous to work with and Amy was extremely helpful also.

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Mother of Groom
3.9

The service was good. I loved the dress I picked, the girls were friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

The ladies at Fancy Frocks were wonderful. Very professional and sweet. Sydni was extremely helpful and made me very comfortable during the dress selection process!

Profile Picture User4464805, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Fancy Frocks. It was the first place I looked and it was where I found my dress (first one I tried on!). The woman helping me (Kim, I think?) was very sensitive to my tastes and needs. Wonderful experience all around!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my experience with Fancy Frocks. Everyone was curteous, professional and very helpful.

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Undergarments, Veils, Preservation

I shopped here for my Mother of the Bride dress. Everyone was professional and helpful. I highly recommend Paula and her staff.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns
0.5

The sales associate I had was RUDE rude rude. She was just in it for the sale. I am wedding dress shopping! I told her I wanted a ball gown with a long train and sleeves, she tells me "that is not in style". Not in style, according to whom? She pulled a bunch of very inappropriate dresses and my mother told her they were too risqué as I am getting married in a church. The sales associated stated "churches are more liberal about what people wear now". So she has now insulted myself and my mother in one appointment. She got very frustrated because I was not finding what I wanted. Instead of insulting me she should have said they did not have what I was looking for. This woman wanted to put me in anything and have me buy it. I do not recommend at all.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was wonderful and very helpful in finding my dream dress. I didn't feel rushed or hurried during my appointment. My consultant was very friendly! Thank you Fancy Frocks for my perfect wedding dress.

Profile Picture User6058320, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils, Preservation