FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 2
FamZing Photography & Video 3
FamZing Photography & Video 4
FamZing Photography & Video 5

Summer and Stephen provided the photography for my bridal portraits and our recent wedding. They were always extremely professional in every interaction and their pricing was much better than many other vendors we looked at for the services provided. The quality and detail in their pictures was beautiful and we are so happy with all of our pictures. They are a great team and work so well with their clients to provide a very professional yet friendly and calming experience for the bride and groom. They went above and beyond in providing any services needed to make our day flow well. We really enjoyed meeting and working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone. Also, their sparkler "Love" shots are amazing and so creative and set them apart from other vendors!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Andy · Married on 08/02/2014

FamZing Photography just completed a beautiful video from my engagement photo session. They did an amazing job including pictures and short video clips that told the story of how Leah and I met and also how we got engaged. They also used our favorite song as background music. After posting this video on Facebook for our friends to view, we had an overwhelming response from people who were touched by our story. I have to give FamZing the credit for making our love story come to life. Now, our guest are even more excited to attend our wedding in September. And I am even more excited that we have hired FamZing to capture our special day. Thank you, FamZing!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Christy · Married on 07/26/2014

Summer and Stephen are a fabulous team! Not only do they take amazing photographs, but they help you have fun while taking the pictures. I was incredibly happy with their professionalism, their quality of work, and their ability to work with the other vendors I had chosen (DJ, wedding coordinator at venue). I highly recommend them and have never seen so many pictures of myself that I actually like :)

Sent on 08/09/2014

Justine · Married on 07/19/2014

Stephen and Summer are awesome at what they do! They put in a lot of hard work to get to know you and what you want for your wedding. They pay attention to details, they are very helpful, and always gave great advice and direction. They are both easy to communicate with and are all around fun people to hang out with! They always made me feel at ease about everything which was nice during a busy time. I always felt like they had everything under control for me. My bridal portraits and the wedding photography was absolutely beautiful! They captured every sweet moment and went far beyond my expectations. They are so great!!! I would highly recommend them to photograph any event.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Taylor · Married on 07/10/2014

What a pleasure it was to have Stephen with us on our wedding day! He was such a fun spirit and kept us laughing the entire time! The photos exceeded our expectations by a long shot. We are so glad we picked FamZing to capture our big day!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

How we loved this team!!! Our wedding photos turned out amazing and our video was more then we could ask for. If you want quality photos this is the team to get with. Love the entire crew!!!

Sent on 01/25/2015
  • User4206018 · 2+ years ago

Kelly and Dan were amazing! Our wedding pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. They arrived early, scoped out the property and were sure to get every shot I even thought about wanting. They were extremely easy to work with.. Thank you thank you thank you for capturing every aspect of our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Leah · Married on 06/10/2014

Recently, my fiance and I had our engagement pictures taken with FamZing Photography. When we showed up to the appointment, their staff was ready and waiting to get started. They had gotten there early to look around for the best shots and to see where the flowers were blooming. They were professional, yet fun, when taking pictures. We felt comfortable asking questions and giving suggestions for the "look" we were going for too. A few days after our photo session, we had access to the photos online. We are looking forward to having FamZing as our photographers at our fall wedding. I am confident that they will capture the special moments of our big day. Thank you, FamZing Photography and Video!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Kendra · Married on 06/08/2014

Steven with Famzing was awesome! He made the picture process of our wedding day one of the most fun parts of the day! And we absolutely love our pictures. He was great and I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Hayli · Married on 05/31/2014

Famzing is amazing. The moment we met them, we knew that they were the perfect photographers for us. They are fun, layed back, but they are also confident and deliver what they say. We had an awful prior experience with a photographer and famzing saved our big day. They are reasonably priced and take amaZing pictures. Most importantly, this is a HUGE day in your life; therefore, you want to ENJOY your big day and they allow you to do just that with there upbeat and awesome personalities! We had our engagement pics from Steven and Summer and then wedding with Summer & Kimberly. Both teams are awesome and I could not be happier with my choice!

Sent on 06/09/2014

I only have one regret about FamZing, and the regret is we didn't find them from the start. We had 2 photographers cancel on us, and about 2 weeks before the wedding, we found Famzing and thankfully they had 2 photographers available (Stephen and Kelly). They were professional from the start. My family, especially my dad, hates having there pictures taken, and they made us all forget we were even having our pictures taken. There work is beyond incredible! I wish we would have also gone with them for the videography as well, as we got out pictures back very soon (3 days I think)!

Sent on 06/25/2014

They were great. It started raining and pouring during our picture time and they set everything up and were great. I got the photos in almost one week which is amazing!! They look great and I'm so glad they were our photographers.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Daniel · Married on 05/25/2014

We had Stephen do the photos at our wedding. He was awesome! Not only did he take really beautiful photos, but he was also very helpful with organizing family and friends for the group photos. He had a great eye for detail an captured shots that really show-cased the flower arrangements, peoples' clothing, and the lighting/decorations. We couldn't be happier with the work he did! Finally, all of our communication with FamZing was smooth and fast and they got our photos back to us so fast they were at the house when we came back from the honeymoon.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Amber · Married on 05/24/2014

We cannot express how amazing our photographers Summer and Stephen were. We were a little hesitant at first to see each other before the ceremony, but after talking to FamZing and seeing their amazing work - we realized it was something we had to do. Looking back on how awesome the photos came out, it was one of the best decisions we made that day. FamZing truly is an artist and they really go above and beyond for their couples. They are professionals who will put you at complete ease on your wedding day. If you are looking for amazing, unique wedding photos that will leave you speechless, FamZing is your team!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Gayle · Married on 05/24/2014

I am the mother-of-the-bride and want to say that upon my daughter's & my first meeting with Summer & Stephen we were really impressed. They were very personal yet professional. We knew we would be in good hands. They sent one of their top photographers, Kimberly, to the outdoor wedding at Hidden Cove at Lake Keowee Marina. She was as cute & polite as she could be, and managed to capture everyone & everything. Creative & traditional shots were just fabulous. I would highly recommend FamZing to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

Famzing is amazing they are very professional the work speaks for itself. It you want the best then hire Famzing because they are the best.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Emily · Married on 05/10/2014

Wow. You will not find a more competent, artistic, caring team than FamZing to do your photography/videography. They made sure to listen and get to know our tastes as much as possible for the big day so they could provide a highly personalized end result. Our wedding guests absolutely adored the photobooth! And had fun with the video guestbook also. Everyone is very impressed with the photos (even me, and I usually hate photos of myself) and the Cinematic Storybook video is breathtaking. If you want people who know what they are doing and care about a great deliverable, you won't regret hiring FamZing.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/03/2014

This group is absolutely amazing. We were blown away by their attention to detail and just how at ease they made us feel all day long. My brother (one of the groomsmen) even came up to me at the reception and asked who they were and said they were awesome- wherever there was something to be caught on film, they were always right there (and if they weren't, they got there in a hurry!). So far we have only seen our wedding preview video and it was stunning! I can't say enough good things about them. Very reasonably priced, too!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Savannah and John Lewis · Married on 04/26/2014

FamZing is amazing! They are such professionals but manage to be fun at the same time. Every time we worked with them we had a blast, and were beyond happy with our pictures, from engagements, to bridals, to the wedding, everything was wonderful! Summer is always very timely in responding to any questions you may have, and she did great at calming my nerves when I would want to panic. They have a great system for keeping things going on the wedding day to make everything run smoothly. I feel like they captured EVERY moment from our special day. I am SO happy we chose them to be our photographers. Famzing is the best!

Sent on 05/05/2014

angela · Married on 04/26/2014

As the mother of the bride to be, I wanted everything to be just perfect. Famzing Photography was the perfect for the photos and videos. The team of three qere there capturing those special moments, We couldn't have been more pleased. The staff was courteous and friendly and extremely flexible. With all the website recommending tips, out special request were forever changing! This team thinks outside the box! I would highly recommend them for any special event. An added onus is they give you a copyright release so you can share with friends, family, etc. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Check out the video https://vimeo.com/96992852

Sent on 06/03/2014

Heather · Married on 04/19/2014

Stephen, Summer, and the rest of the FamZing family are hands down the best photographers/videographers for any important event!! We could not have imagined a more perfect experience for our wedding day! Summer and Stephen took the time to get to know us on a personal level and made us feel very comfortable on such a fast-paced day! Highly recommend this hilarious, brilliant duo!
    ~Heather & Ryan~

Sent on 06/02/2014

I recently got married and we used FamZing for Photography and Videography. I could not be more happy with our decision. Out of all of our vendors FamZing was definitely the easiest to work with. Summer was wonderful with all the small details when planning out our timeline for the day. She asked lots of questions to make sure she understood everything perfectly. I was very appreciative of this! Kimberly and Mattie were our photographers and they were awesome. They were friendly and had a lot of fun with everything. Everyone had nothing but nice things to say about them. I loved all of our pictures and I can't wait to see our video. Thanks again FamZing for doing such a fabulous job! :)

Sent on 04/28/2014

Dana · Married on 04/05/2014

I can not begin to say enough good things about FamZing with Stephen and Summer. These two people are THE BEST. We have loved every minute that we have spent with them. They are amazing photographers and kept everything fun and lively. You can truly tell that this is their passion in life and they only want the best for their clients. They simply will not accept second best.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Mallory · Married on 04/05/2014

Let me just begin this review by telling you that you WILL NOT find a better photo/video team for your wedding. Other photographers can imitate but NEVER duplicate. My fiance (now my Hubby!) and I have always been photography aficionados (we shared the same Photojournalism major in college) so we were very, very picky about our photographers. We searched through hundreds of images, went to several wedding festivals, and generally spent countless hours searching for the perfect photographers. Nobody seemed to fit the bill of what we were looking for....either every photographer's ego was too big or their work was too "photoshopped". I (the bride) have to admit that I passed by FamZing at first; I just added them to my extensive list of photographers to check out, as I was overwhelmed by the number of choices. However, when we set up a meeting with Stephen & Summer, our search finally came to an end.

I have never met two people that are as passionate about their work as Stephen & Summer. They have built an amaZing team that has only one agenda, and that is to make their clients happy. To elaborate on my previous statement, you may be able to find a team that can take quality pictures, but you will never find another team that leaves you with that "I am SO glad we picked them!!" feeling like FamZing does. Guaranteed.

Our journey with them has been incredible. Not only did they spend our entire wedding day with us, they also did an engagement session and bridal session, and each time the results were phenomenal. We have gotten nothing but compliments on the quality of our pictures, and everyone in both our families cried watching our video. FamZing was able to capture every special moment of our day, and I can't tell you how good it feels knowing that we have such good memories to show our children and grandchildren. Out of every vendor we used for our wedding, FamZing was by far the most enjoyable to work with, the most professional, and the best value.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Melinda · Married on 03/29/2014

We had a wonderful wedding and have amazing pictures to remember the day!!!

Sent on 04/09/2014