FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

244 | Greenville, SC

244 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

Cost effective and easy to work with. Too many emails tho

Sent on 02/14/2017

Rhonda · Married on 04/23/2017

The photographer's at Fam Zing Photography & Video were awesome. Working with Jannette, Alejandro, Charlie and Alan for my April 23, 2017 wedding was such a joy! There passion for photography really shows. Everything from our engagement and wedding pictures to the cinematic video was beautiful and amazing! They were professional, caring and a pleasure to be around. Actually they felt like family. Jeffrey and I feel truly blessed by the experience. I would highly recommend Fam Zing Photography & Video for any wedding or special event. I know I will be calling for future events. Wish them all much success!

Sent on 05/11/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Rhonda - We wish you and Jeffrey all the congratulations and well wishes for a long and happy marriage. The team just LOVED working with you guys and we are so thankful for couples like you.

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband was a little apprehensive about not knowing who our photographer would specifically be ahead of time. After speaking with Summer she assured us that we would not be disappointed, and she was correct. Al and Lindsay were so great! They made every minute of the photographs at the wedding an awesome experience. Al was very creative while also being open to our requests but did mind directing us while ensuring we had a great time. After seeing the photographs, we are 100% happily ever after! Thanks so much Famzing!

Sent on 04/10/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! Al and Lindsay loved working with you guys. Congratulations again and we wish you all the happiness for your future!

robin · Married on 03/18/2017

Alejandro and janette were beyond great! The pictures are amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Summer and her crew did an amazing job with our wedding. She was always quick to respond and Mattie and Kelly did a great job with the pictures. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/17/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate this and you guys. Mattie & Kelly loved working with you. Congratulations again!

Emma · Married on 01/14/2017

My goodness....absolutely amaZing!!! Summer is always super quick to answer any question! The photographers are incredibly helpful and personable and full of personality! I had the privilege of having Angela for engagement, bridal, and wedding and Alan was the second shooter at my wedding. They were such an amaZing team and fun and had such great ideas. They turn the pictures over so fast and are incredibly top quality!!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

April · Married on 10/08/2016

Unbelievable! FamZing is amazing!!! Emily and Alan were amazing and by the end of the night we felt like they were family. We had so much fun with our photo shoots and we are very impressed with our wedding photos. This is the crew that you want for your wedding. Not only were they fun to work with, they are very professional. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding photos, choose FamZing!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you April. It's amaZing couples like you guys that make our job so easy. :)

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2016

FamZing was the perfect choice for our wedding! Summer and Steven did a great job with my bridal portraits---they made me feel 100% comfortable. And I could not have asked for a better wedding day photographer as Kelly! She was so friendly and flexible, but most importantly, she made sure we got all of the photos we wanted---and even ones we didn't know we wanted! Overall, I would definitely recommend FamZing. They take the time to get to know you and that shows in the photos!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2016

FamZing was amazing! They went above and beyond for both my bridal shoots & my wedding. Michelle and Angel did our wedding on October 1st and they were so wonderful! They made me feel comfortable having my picture taken (which I normally hate)! & I loved the final product. The best part was how fast Summer replies to your emails and how fast you get your finished pictures back! I can't say enough about how much we love FamZing & especially Michelle and Angel!

Sent on 10/07/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Crystal - We loved being able to capture all yours and Justin's special moments. Congratulations again! <3
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/24/2016

I just want to say, Famzing is THE MOST AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY VENDOR YOU WILL EVER FIND!!! I absolutely LOVE them so much and would 100% recommend them over and over again. The photographers are sweet, amazing, caring, funny, and make you feel calm and very comfortable from the start. They were super attentive and willing to work with you with anything you need on your special day. They were exceptional and i was sad to see them go at the end of the night! thank you so much Summer & Blake for being so great and helpful, patient and kind throughout the whole entire planning period. You guys are awesome awesome awesome!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Awww . . Thanks so much Wendy. We can't wait to show you the pictures! :)

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

FamZing was able to capture how perfect this day was! We used them for my son's wedding last Saturday. They were so friendly and professional and made the bride feel so special. I can not express how happy we all were with them! I will never use another photographer. I highly recommend these guys to capture your special moments!

Sent on 09/29/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. Capturing the special moments for Crystal & Zach was our pleasure!
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/12/2016

After MANY countless hours of online researching, watching sample videos, comparing prices, AND interviewing several videographers... I finally chose Famzing. BEST DECISION EVER!!! My thought process is "If I have paid you to do a job, once details are covered, then don't worry me with the rest on the day of!" (risky, I know!)... But in this case, it paid off!!! The process before the wedding was more thorough than I had expected. Everything was made clear verbally and in writing. The day of the wedding- BOOM! The camera crew showed up on time and did their thing! They were above courteous and extremely professional. Never did we have to ask them for anything. They were well trained in knowing where to stand, capturing the important moments, and moments that we didn't even realize that needed to be captured! In the entire process of the night, they made the bride & groom feel as if it was truly their day. The only regret that I have is that I didn't use them for the photography services (truly kicking myself over that!!!). During unforeseen changes throughout the day/night, these guys never blinked and eye and were able to compensate and change gears without even a showing glimpse of stress. I can not express how much I HIGHLY recommend this company!!!! In fact I think that I would be offended if someone I know does not use them!!!! Thank you Famzing - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy! We were so honored to be a part of Ariel & Philip's day. We can't wait to show you the final product!

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

These photographers were very easy to work with and had a great personality. They were extremely organized and knew what shots to get at what time. They were always working and capturing as many moments as possible. I couldn't be happier with the service they provided and how well the pictures turned out.

Sent on 08/17/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Emily! We wish the two of you a long and very happy marriage.

Genesis · Married on 08/06/2016

When we received our video for our wedding I was amazed at the love and attention that went into the final product. There is so much the bride and groom do not get to see on their wedding day and through the video we were able to see it all. Every little detail was captured for us to remember for the rest of our lives. Things that may have gone overlooked will always be cherished thanks to Summer and her team. I am forever grateful for these memories.

Sent on 12/09/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Genesis - Thank you so much for this. It's so helpful to people that perhaps don't think about getting video. It's such a great complement to photography. We truly enjoyed being a part of your day and will remember you and your family throughout the years. :)

Allison · Married on 07/31/2016

I am super pleased with Kelly and Alejandro at Famzing Photography! They did a fabulous job at my wedding! Kelly did my Bridal Portraits and I was so nervous and she helped me to get more comfortable in front of the camera. Alejandro was super fun and he had us always laughing and having a great time during the day! I am so glad we picked Famzing! The photographers are wonderful and the prices are reasonable! :) Love them! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! You guys are a fantastic couple and we wish you a very happy lifetime together.

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

The guys did a fantastic job videoing my wedding at the Ryan Nicholas Inn this past weekend. They were professional and fun and were always there to capture the action. Thank you FamZing for a job well done!!

Kristen

Sent on 08/03/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Kristen. The guys had a great time. :)

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2016

Famzing captured my engagement, bridals, and wedding pictures! Every one of them were amazing and they were always flexible and worked with my schedule. They made a timeline of exactly what pictures would be taken when at the wedding which put me at ease, knowing they would get all the shots I wanted. They are the best!

Sent on 08/25/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Nicole - You guys are the best! Thanks so much for this. :)

Kay · Married on 07/02/2016

They are the best!! The pictures they took are fabulous!! My daughter wanted a photographer that would make her look slimmer than she is and they did it!! Her pictures are absolutely beautiful !! Thanks FamZing!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Kay. We loved you guys!

Jo · Married on 06/25/2016

We used FamZing for their Slo-Motion Booth. It was absolutely incredible and the most fun ever!! Our guest couldn't get enough of it! It is like a PhotoBooth but captures a short video of you doing something random then slows it done and puts the video clips together. They even print off a photo strip (like PhotoBooths) for your guest to have as a little favor. I recommend this service from FamZing 120%! It is a must have to make any Wedding reception or event memorable and unique/fun/amaZing!

Sent on 09/25/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks for the review Jo. Not many people realize how fun this booth really is. We are so glad you got to experience it! :)

Anne Rivers · Married on 06/18/2016

FamZing captured our wedding day and the pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! Emily & Mattie were our wedding day photographers, and they were punctual, professional, fun, funny, and of course extremely talented! We are beyond pleased with our pictures, and even better was we received them while we were on our honeymoon so we got to look at them as soon as we got back. I would recommend FamZing to anyone looking for talented, professional, and overall great people to work with on their wedding day!

-Anne Rivers Borgelt

Sent on 06/29/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks so much Anne Rivers! You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and we wish you many congratulations.

Cortney · Married on 06/05/2016

Alejandro was the photographer for our June 5th wedding. We ended up having to find a new photographer 20 days out from our wedding and Alejandro took the last minute booking. We were so please with Famzing. They helped up develop a timeline and ensured that they knew what pictures we wanted. Alejandro was amazing throughout the entire day. He really made our wedding special and was there to help with everything from pinning loose dress sleeves to keeping the timeline on track to corralling up children. He was more than a great photographer, he was a wedding specialist and we can't say enough good things about him. You can tell that this is his passion and it shows in his work. We got over 600 photos, each one is beautiful and he managed to capture every detail and special moment through out the day. We would highly recommend the famzing team and Alejandro.

Sent on 07/02/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank Cortney. We wish you guys a lot of no and happy marriage.

We had a 3 day wedding weekend in Greenville, SC and used Famzing for the entire event in regards to photo and video. Our photographers were Emily and Mattie and they were amazing. They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed during the photos that were taken. They were very well organized and worked with our wedding planner to make sure everything went smoothly. Many of the guests asked about their services and we gave them glowing recommendations. LaRon & Dustin were our videographers. They were very fun and kept everyone relaxed. All four team members worked very well with us to create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding event. We would highly recommend any and all of them.

Sent on 07/09/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. You guys were so much fun and the event was fabulous!

Sarah Beth · Married on 05/21/2016

Where do I even begin? FamZing came highly recommended from my photographer for their videography. Matt and LaRon were so fun to work with and felt as though they could have been guests in our wedding. Our wedding party even commented on how fun and professional they were. We just got our sneak peek video back and it sums our day up perfectly. I can't wait to see the final footage! Thank you again for helping us remember the details of our day :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah Beth! You guys are awesome!

Cassidy · Married on 05/14/2016

Wow, wow, wow!! It's hard to even put into words how wonderful this team is! From the moment I first met with Stephen and Summer, I knew these were the people I wanted to work with. I booked Famzing right then for our engagements, my bridals, and of course the wedding. Throughout the whole process, Summer was super easy to communicate with and always responded to my emails in less than a few hours. Stephen did our engagement pictures and was a blast to work with. He didn't even bat an eye when I asked him to climb into a hay loft for us to have a pillow fight in our pajamas. Kelly and Alejandro did my bridals and our wedding day and they were incredible!! They instantly made me feel like I had known them forever. Their energy together was so high and they just fed off of each other to come up with some super cool, unique shots. All of the people I worked with through Famzing were so fast at getting the perfect shot. That was great because I was able to get the traditional pictures as well as all the crazy, fun ones and still had time to spare. I honestly can't say enough good things about them! If you're not using Famzing for your wedding, you are missing out!

Sent on 06/05/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Cassidy. You guys were amazing to work with and we wish you all the best!

Marilyn · Married on 05/13/2016

I cannot begin to say how thankful we are for choosing FamZing Photography as our vendor. Kelly and Alejandro are a dynamic duo at weddings! Along with amazing posed pictures, they were able to catch people "in the moment". You can see the genuine happiness and laughter in everyone's photo they took. Alejandro even stayed a little bit extra for us when we fell behind. I would give this group more than 5 stars if it allowed me! FamZing gave us much more than we can ever give them; life long photos that my husband and I will forever cherish. Thank you so much everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Marilyn! We wish you guys a lifetime of happiness and were so happy we could be there to capture every moment.