FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 3
FamZing Photography & Video 4
FamZing Photography & Video 5

Allison · Married on 07/31/2016

I am super pleased with Kelly and Alejandro at Famzing Photography! They did a fabulous job at my wedding! Kelly did my Bridal Portraits and I was so nervous and she helped me to get more comfortable in front of the camera. Alejandro was super fun and he had us always laughing and having a great time during the day! I am so glad we picked Famzing! The photographers are wonderful and the prices are reasonable! :) Love them! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! You guys are a fantastic couple and we wish you a very happy lifetime together.

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

The guys did a fantastic job videoing my wedding at the Ryan Nicholas Inn this past weekend. They were professional and fun and were always there to capture the action. Thank you FamZing for a job well done!!

Kristen

Sent on 08/03/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Kristen. The guys had a great time. :)

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2016

Famzing captured my engagement, bridals, and wedding pictures! Every one of them were amazing and they were always flexible and worked with my schedule. They made a timeline of exactly what pictures would be taken when at the wedding which put me at ease, knowing they would get all the shots I wanted. They are the best!

Sent on 08/25/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Nicole - You guys are the best! Thanks so much for this. :)

Kay · Married on 07/02/2016

They are the best!! The pictures they took are fabulous!! My daughter wanted a photographer that would make her look slimmer than she is and they did it!! Her pictures are absolutely beautiful !! Thanks FamZing!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Kay. We loved you guys!

Jo · Married on 06/25/2016

We used FamZing for their Slo-Motion Booth. It was absolutely incredible and the most fun ever!! Our guest couldn't get enough of it! It is like a PhotoBooth but captures a short video of you doing something random then slows it done and puts the video clips together. They even print off a photo strip (like PhotoBooths) for your guest to have as a little favor. I recommend this service from FamZing 120%! It is a must have to make any Wedding reception or event memorable and unique/fun/amaZing!

Sent on 09/25/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks for the review Jo. Not many people realize how fun this booth really is. We are so glad you got to experience it! :)

Anne Rivers · Married on 06/18/2016

FamZing captured our wedding day and the pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! Emily & Mattie were our wedding day photographers, and they were punctual, professional, fun, funny, and of course extremely talented! We are beyond pleased with our pictures, and even better was we received them while we were on our honeymoon so we got to look at them as soon as we got back. I would recommend FamZing to anyone looking for talented, professional, and overall great people to work with on their wedding day!

-Anne Rivers Borgelt

Sent on 06/29/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks so much Anne Rivers! You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and we wish you many congratulations.

Cortney · Married on 06/05/2016

Alejandro was the photographer for our June 5th wedding. We ended up having to find a new photographer 20 days out from our wedding and Alejandro took the last minute booking. We were so please with Famzing. They helped up develop a timeline and ensured that they knew what pictures we wanted. Alejandro was amazing throughout the entire day. He really made our wedding special and was there to help with everything from pinning loose dress sleeves to keeping the timeline on track to corralling up children. He was more than a great photographer, he was a wedding specialist and we can't say enough good things about him. You can tell that this is his passion and it shows in his work. We got over 600 photos, each one is beautiful and he managed to capture every detail and special moment through out the day. We would highly recommend the famzing team and Alejandro.

Sent on 07/02/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank Cortney. We wish you guys a lot of no and happy marriage.

We had a 3 day wedding weekend in Greenville, SC and used Famzing for the entire event in regards to photo and video. Our photographers were Emily and Mattie and they were amazing. They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed during the photos that were taken. They were very well organized and worked with our wedding planner to make sure everything went smoothly. Many of the guests asked about their services and we gave them glowing recommendations. LaRon & Dustin were our videographers. They were very fun and kept everyone relaxed. All four team members worked very well with us to create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding event. We would highly recommend any and all of them.

Sent on 07/09/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. You guys were so much fun and the event was fabulous!

Sarah Beth · Married on 05/21/2016

Where do I even begin? FamZing came highly recommended from my photographer for their videography. Matt and LaRon were so fun to work with and felt as though they could have been guests in our wedding. Our wedding party even commented on how fun and professional they were. We just got our sneak peek video back and it sums our day up perfectly. I can't wait to see the final footage! Thank you again for helping us remember the details of our day :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah Beth! You guys are awesome!

Cassidy · Married on 05/14/2016

Wow, wow, wow!! It's hard to even put into words how wonderful this team is! From the moment I first met with Stephen and Summer, I knew these were the people I wanted to work with. I booked Famzing right then for our engagements, my bridals, and of course the wedding. Throughout the whole process, Summer was super easy to communicate with and always responded to my emails in less than a few hours. Stephen did our engagement pictures and was a blast to work with. He didn't even bat an eye when I asked him to climb into a hay loft for us to have a pillow fight in our pajamas. Kelly and Alejandro did my bridals and our wedding day and they were incredible!! They instantly made me feel like I had known them forever. Their energy together was so high and they just fed off of each other to come up with some super cool, unique shots. All of the people I worked with through Famzing were so fast at getting the perfect shot. That was great because I was able to get the traditional pictures as well as all the crazy, fun ones and still had time to spare. I honestly can't say enough good things about them! If you're not using Famzing for your wedding, you are missing out!

Sent on 06/05/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Cassidy. You guys were amazing to work with and we wish you all the best!

Marilyn · Married on 05/13/2016

I cannot begin to say how thankful we are for choosing FamZing Photography as our vendor. Kelly and Alejandro are a dynamic duo at weddings! Along with amazing posed pictures, they were able to catch people "in the moment". You can see the genuine happiness and laughter in everyone's photo they took. Alejandro even stayed a little bit extra for us when we fell behind. I would give this group more than 5 stars if it allowed me! FamZing gave us much more than we can ever give them; life long photos that my husband and I will forever cherish. Thank you so much everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Marilyn! We wish you guys a lifetime of happiness and were so happy we could be there to capture every moment.

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

Alejandro did my bridal portraits and they turned out better than I could have imagined. He was so much fun to work with and made me genuinely laugh and smile for my photos. I really enjoyed working with him.

Kelly did an amazing job on our photos for the wedding. We were very please with the amount, variety, and quality of the shots taken. She was very flexible with us as our "timeline" got off at times but she was always accommodating. I would definitely recommend FamZing photography to anyone wanting good quality photos and fun photographers to work with.

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • littjen

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

We used FamZing for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photo and video. Choosing our photographer was the biggest decision for me about our wedding. I was so worried about getting quality photo and video without it totally breaking our budget. FamZing was the perfect solution and I am SO glad we chose them! All of our photos were amazing and I could not be happier with the video we received! I worked with Summer through the whole process and she was amazing! She answered my many many questions and helped work with us to ensure we got exactly what we were hoping for! Stephen did our engagement photos and was so much fun to work with! Stephen was willing to use any “save the date” props we brought and we got an amazing save the date photo from our session. For the wedding, our photographers were Emily and Alejandro and our videographers were LaRon and Charlie. They were very professional the whole day but also so much fun to work with! We changed up the plan last minute the day of for our first look, but they were more than willing to accommodate our request. Even though we picked Falls Park on the day of graduations and the Duck Derby (oops), they did a great job of picking locations and angles where you can’t tell that we literally picked the most crowded location possible. Everything went off without a hitch! I have no regrets about choosing FamZing. They were such a fun team to work with! They had us laughing and helped come up with unique shots that really captured our personalities. They captured our guests, the decorations, and all the little moments throughout our day. The price is extremely reasonable, but without sacrificing any quality, in fact it’s top notch! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! You guys are such a great couple and the team had a fabulous time with you guys! Congratulations to you both for a lifetime of love and happiness!

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2016

It was such an amaZing experience working with the FamZing team! From the moment we met with Summer and Stephen we knew these were our photographers! Summer is on top of emails- many times responding in just minutes! Stephen and Summer did our engagement shoot that was so fun and relaxed- we felt completely at ease. Then for the big day, we had Stephen and Emily. I was a bit nervous since I had not met Emily yet but she came early to introduce herself and chat with me and the bridesmaids. Both of them were awesome to work with and we knocked out the family photos in minutes! They coordinated a timeline to make everything run so smoothly with all of our vendors. I had zero worries! And they made us laugh effortlessly which led to priceless shots! Not to mention we got ALL of our wedding photos back in 7 DAYS! I really can't say enough about FamZing! Many people cautioned us that you get what you pay for. With FamZing, we got so much more! Thank y'all for everything!!!
    L&L

Sent on 06/09/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you guys for being so awesome! Congratulations again. :)
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2016

Absolutely thrilled with my service from Famzing! We had some minor changes during the process of booking which Summer was glad to accommodate. We worked with Janette on our wedding day and she was fabulous. She was very relaxed but stuck to the schedule and got any extra shots that we requested. We had a small wedding and one photographer worked out great for us and it's a fantastic value! I haven't received my images yet, but I have no doubt they will be stunning because of all the amazing work they have on their websites and blogs! I'm so excited to get my images back and I will be referring all my friends and family to Famzing!

Sent on 04/27/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Courtney! We are so excited to share your images with you. :)

Devin · Married on 04/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Famzing photography! From the moment we met with Summer and Stephen, we instantly knew they were perfect. They had such great personalities, their photos were gorgeous, and you could just tell they loved what they do. Everything went absolutely smoothly in the planning process. Summer is incredibly quick to answer emails and she was always open and flexible to making any changes that were requested.

On the wedding day we worked with Jannette and Alejandro! I could not have asked for two better people/photographers. We so appreciated their hard work, kindness, and fun! They kept us laughing and calm the entire wedding...while keeping to a fairly strict schedule. Everything went smoothly. They were fantastic!!

Famzing definitely helped make our wedding perfect...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/26/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words Devin! We are so happy that you chose us and that your wedding day was such a success!

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2016

We used Famzing for our videography for our wedding. They were awesome to work with! They weren't in the way at all, they had fun with us and were just so friendly! Thanks Famzing!

Sent on 05/08/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Jennifer. You guys were wonderful and the guys had a great time. :)

ALICIA · Married on 04/02/2016

FamZing was so easy to work with! From my initial consultation all the way through the wedding, the whole team made me feel so calm. They had experience navigating both the location of our engagement shoot and our wedding/reception venue and knew all the right places to go for great shots! Jannette did both our sessions and was so much fun to work with. She caught so many wedding moments that we cherish! The photos were back to us in just 4 days (WOWZER!) and everytime I look through them, I find a new favorite! Thanks FamZing!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

I am not sure I can find the words to describe how excellent Summer and the FamZing staff are. From the moment we met them, we felt like we were a part of their family. As a bride to be, I had moments where I would get a little crazy and send a ton of e-mails to everyone. Summer never once complained and would promptly answer every e-mail and every question. They would invite us to every wedding festival and with each meeting, we came to love them more. On the day of the wedding, Summer was more than a photographer. She kept everyone calm and the day moving right on schedule. I never once had to worry about where she was or what they were doing. It was like they weren’t there, but they were everywhere at the same time. The day flew by, and it was the best! The day Summer e-mailed me to tell me that our pictures were ready was so exciting. My husband and I went out for drinks to look them all over. There were tears of happiness as we looked through the pictures. It was like I was getting to relive the best day over again. They captured our day perfectly. I still get the biggest smile with every picture I look at! I can’t thank them enough for helping to make our day even more amazing! I now turn to them for every event and recommend them to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jordan · Married on 02/20/2016

I cannot say enough about Summer and Stephen at Famzing, they are awesome! Stephen photographed me and Summer posed me for my bridal portraits, I was so nervous, but both of them put me at ease! Both were professional yet personable, I was clueless, but they were okay with, that they were patient with me and truly got some awesome shots, both posed and natural. I again was rather clueless as to what I wanted, so really didn't give any direction to them, which of course they don't need, the photos are everything I envisioned and more! They were accommodating when the weather did not cooperate for my original outside venue and were quick to refocus when I was able to change the location to an inside venue. Again, I could go on and on, I am so looking forward to my wedding and the beautiful photos I know they will capture on that day!! Can't thank you both enough!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Awww . . Thanks Jordan. You're so awesome and we loved spending time with you last week and can't wait for your wedding this weekend.

Kelly · Married on 02/20/2016

FamZing are great photographers. They are very responsive to e-mails, messages, and calls. Also they are very flexible with working around your schedule. They did both my daughter's bridal portraits and her wedding at The Gassaway on Feb 20, 2016. The bridal portraits were beautiful and the digital frame they offered was gorgeous. I can't wait to start ordering pictures! I highly recommend this group!

Sent on 02/23/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! You guys were amazing and we were so very honored to be a part of such a special occasion in Chelsie and Geno's lives. Many blessings to you and your family in the future.

Katie · Married on 01/30/2016

Absolutely the best photographers! We loved Summer and Stephen from the minute we met them. They were a breath of fresh air and very obviously knew what they were doing. Stephen and Mattie did the wedding and were both great. We have already gotten our pictures back and LOVE them. Stephen was more than just a photographer at the wedding. He kept up calm and laughing and, most importantly, on schedule. I can not imagine the wedding without Stephen helping us out. We cannot wait to see the video in a few weeks! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 02/14/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Katie. You guys were awesome and we are so happy that you love the pictures!

Anna Kate · Married on 12/12/2015

Hands down the Best Photographers! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Cynthia · Married on 11/28/2015

At first I was scared to hire famzing but Stephen said just trust us we will do what you want and much more, and I am glad I did haven't seen the video yet but I know it will be great! I will definitely recommend Famzing great service they really made me feel like a celebrity!
    Summer was amazing she even helped with my dress buttons since my mom couldn't do it! Everyone was very friendly and made us laugh the entire time during pictures! Stephen, Jannette, Alejandro, LaRon, Charlie You guys did an amazing job loved having each one of you there! Thank you for capturing my fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank You Cynthia. You guys were awesome!

Jenny · Married on 11/14/2015

Stephen came to photograph our wedding and I have nothing but wonderful things to say! He was very professional, patient and made us all very comfortable. I did not have a wedding planner or a clear vision of how the night would go. Summer created a spreadsheet timing out everything from getting ready to the last dance of the night. She took my notes and amended it as necessary. I added on an additional hour at the last minute and they had no issue accommodating us. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking! I had a few pictures I wanted to replicate off Pinterest and Stephen did those perfectly. I received a link to pictures a few days after the wedding and a USB in the mail two weeks later. The overwhelming response from my guests was they didn't realize he was there most of the time, but he got fantastic shots like he was right next to us the whole time. You can't get any better than famzing!

Sent on 12/01/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Jenny for sending such kind words. We really appreciate it. :)