FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

243 | Greenville, SC

243 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

Shawn Mcduell · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful to work with

From the initial contact for pricing, all the way through our wedding day, the team at Famzing was amazing! Angela and Zack were fun to work with and definitely know what they are doing!

Sent on 07/14/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Shawn. They truly had a blast at your wedding. It's so refreshing to be doing events again and yours was fantastic.
  • Alli

Alli Mitchell · Married on 09/05/2020

Perfection!

We had such a blast with our crew! They were relaxed and attentive. Great teamwork.

Sent on 09/08/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Alli. They loved working with you and we wish you a long and happy marriage full of many great memories.

Meredith Melton · Married on 08/29/2020

Best photographer!!

Quality, professionalism, creativity- Famzing has it all!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Renee

Renee Janowski · Married on 08/08/2020

Flexible, Caring, and FANTASTIC

I was the Maid of Honor at a recent wedding that was rescheduled due to COVID. I recommended Famzing to them as I had heard of their fantastic work, and man, did they deliver! They handled evey aspect of the changes with COVID flawlessly, and did a great job at what was a very emotional time of family photos (close family member of bride recently diagnosed with cancer). They truly go above and beyond to get the right shots, to teach everyone how to pose, and to make sure your wedding goes smoothly! And the photos beat my friends back from the honeymoon! I am simply blown away by their service, quality, and experience. You can't go wrong booking Famzing!

Sent on 09/01/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are so happy that everything worked out for Alyssa and Steven! Thank you for being an amazing friend to them.
  • Hannah

Hannah Giangaspro · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing in every way!

From our first conversation with the FamZing team at a wedding show soon after our engagement, my now husband and I were blown away by their professionalism, fun personalities, and passion for what they do. We were lucky enough to have Tracy and John photograph our wedding. As one that isn't fond of getting my picture taken, they made me feel comfortable and made the experience fun! We received our photos in just over a week (SO soon!) and they look phenomenal! They beautifully captured every moment of our day. All that and their price was very reasonable. We really couldn't have asked to work with a better photography team!

Sent on 08/06/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It's because of couple's like you that we love what we do. We can't wait to share this with Tracy and John. Thank you so much for being so amazing.
  • Tameka

Tameka Wakefield · Married on 07/04/2020

Highly recommend

I couldn’t have asked for better!! Great experience and professional service.

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Karen

Karen Beth Obrien · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!!!

Angela and Zack were our photographers for the day and I can’t say enough great things about them!!! They were absolutely amazing!! So fun but also professional!! They got so many great shots of our wedding but they were so discreet you did t even know they were there!! I absolutely would recommend FamZing and Angela and Zack to anyone needing a great photographer for any special occasion!!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you KB. Angela and Zack are amazing and were so happy to be a part of your day! Thank you for the wonderful review!!
  • Cassia

Cassia Moitra · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing team!

I highly recommend this team. They are super talented and work hard to capture your special moments. No regrets!

Sent on 05/19/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Cassia. Your family was so inviting and made it really very easy for our team to capture all your amazing moments. Congratulations again!

Morgan Keadle · Married on 06/13/2020

Fantastic Experience

Zach and Tracey were the best to have to capture our wedding day! They were so knowledgeable about locations, poses, and creating the look we were going for. 10/10!

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/16/2020

FamZing was AMAZING!!! I have never worked with a more communicative, professional and timely photographer and company. The photos turned out beautifully!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

We are so glad we got to be a part of your day Hayley! You guys are such a beautiful couple and this day could not have been more perfect!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Crump · Married on 04/25/2020

Effortless.

Gary and Tracy were so great! They definitely made you feel like you’ve known them for awhile and are the people you want on your big day!

Sent on 05/21/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany. Tracy & Gary really enjoyed spending time with you and your family and capturing all of those amazing moments.
  • Billie

Billie Smith · Married on 02/29/2020

FamZing is Fantastic!

FamZing was a delight to work with in the wedding planning process. They provided an online form to help nail down all the significant details of the wedding, identify all of the important people you want included in portraits, and any other special photo requests. The whole process was made simple and easy and we never had to worry that we would get all the photos we wanted. Our photographs, Zack and Angela, were very personable, extremely talented, a lot of fun! Our pictures (both engagement and wedding) are amazing and priceless; and as an added bonus, we got all the photos online within 5 days!

Sent on 03/11/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the raving review. It warms our hearts to know that there are people who praise our processes and our people!
  • Christie

Christie Cagney · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing personalities

Our photographers got to know our personalities and made us feel so much more comfortable in front of the camera by joking and playing with our jokes. It was a wonderful experience to work with them. Zack also did our engagement photos and I would highly suggest working with him if you want something organic that shows your true spirit!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Mengmeng Zhao · Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing Photo&Video Team

Your team was so professional and helpful even did the photos (by Tracy) and videos (by Drew) in the outside rainy weather which provides so many great variety of views in the photos&videos and the outcome is amazing. Also, your photo&video schedule helped to smooth the whole wedding planning, too. My husband and I are so thankful on many details like those. Just lots of thanks!

Sent on 01/10/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for being so sweet throughout the entire process. You and your family made it so easy on our team and it was a great way to end 2019. :)

Katlyn Holbrooks · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely amazing

My experience with famzing was beyond amazing! From the beginning to end, they were there to answer any and all questions I had within no time. Our photographers Angela and Zack were FANTASTIC! They definitely went above and beyond for my husband and I on our special day!

Sent on 01/17/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Katlyn. Angela and Zack are so excited about this review and they were so happy to be a part of your day!
  • Brookealdridge

Brookealdridge@live.com · Married on 11/08/2019

Splawn wedding

We are eternally grateful for all of their handwork, dedication, and attention to detail. Not only are our photos more than I could have ever dreamed of; their professionalism was really what put myself and my husband at ease. We are not very center of attention people but their directions and personality created an environment where we felt very comfortable and were able to capture some truly amazing moments. I will forever cherish their work. From start to finish, everyone associated with FamZing has been truly wonderful to work with. Weddings can be very stressful but they truly remove all stress from the photography. Very excited to see the video!! :)

Sent on 11/11/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much. You guys are an amazing family. We’re so glad we got to share in your special day!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and breathtaking pictures!

From my first meeting with FamZing, to the day I received my pictures, it has been a real pleasure working with this vendor. Summer and Alex went over what I could expect the day of my wedding and were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I felt so confident in using them as my photographers and they didn’t disappoint with the team they sent out to take our photos. Tracy and Zach went above and beyond to get that perfectly unique shot. My entire wedding party and family felt so comfortable getting their pictures taken by them. They captured so many beautiful shots, that words can’t describe how fantastic they all turned out. The work FamZing did for our wedding was just wonderful!!! We cannot thank them or their team enough for all the time and effort into making our special day, one to remember for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend FamZing for any special event you would like captured!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Gamsby · Married on 10/06/2019

Very happy!

Christine, Angela and the FamZing team we’re an absolute delight to work with for our wedding! The photos turned out amazing and I was so happy to share with our friends and family. These girls did a phenomenal job the day of making sure we stayed true to the timeline which made it easy to relax and enjoy every special moment. Angela helped on the spot make adjustments to our bouquets and the bridesmaids greenery crowns that didn’t fit quite right and bustled my dress in no time! Both girls were so fun to work with and I would highly recommend them and this company to others. Great value - absolutely worth it! We received our digital photos quickly and enjoyed looking at them while on our honeymoon. Thank you all so much !

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Brailsford · Married on 09/29/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams!😍

I just want to shout from the rooftops with how ecstatic I am with my whole experience! From the beginning Summer and Alex were a joy to work with. Then on my day of Angela and Matt went above and beyond countless times! Just when I thought I couldn't be any happier I got my pictures back!! I wanted to cry at everyone, they were such perfection! I promise this is the team you want on your side!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Brittnay

Brittnay · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved everything

The pictures were perfect and the team was on top of everything the entire day! Amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely the best!

I had the best time with the photographers during my bridal portrait session and at my wedding! I felt like they were a part of my family! They went above and beyond for me and I truly appreciate them! Not only were they capturing every moment but they were helping make sure my reception ran smoothly. Not enough words to express my gratitude! I highly recommend

Sent on 09/16/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy. John, Lory & Josh all absolutely loved you and your family. Thanks for being so amazing with them.
  • Amanda

Amanda Kalafian · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly highly recommend!

My entire experience with FamZing was beyond excellent! The team does a fantastic job of communicating with you and matching you with the photographers they think best suit your style. Our photographers, Angela and Christine, we’re great. They were so much fun and made everything feel natural and unposed. They emailed the photos to us within a week even though our wedding was during peak wedding season and they turned out perfect! All I can say is if you pick them to photograph your wedding, you wont be sorry!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Lazzaro · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

We could not be happier with our photographers, Angela and Zachary! From the moment they arrived, they were snapping pictures of EVERYTHING!! We never felt rushed, and their cool and calm temperament made me feel relaxed. Our guests were raving about them too! They really tended to my every need, made sure we got all the shots we wanted, and then some! I recommend Famzing and their wonderful team 100%!

Sent on 09/15/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. Angela & Zack had an amazing time and I can't thank you enough for trusting our team and letting them provide you with amazing imagery.
  • Mary Loreto de Guzman · Married on 07/05/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding Dream Come True!

Our wedding was magical and Team FamZing played a huge part in making that happen. Finding a photographer was a big deal for us. I researched multiple photographers in the area, and examined hundreds of photos on their websites. We were very particular. We wanted photographers that have the “gift” – that eye and the ability to pick out details, shades, colors, scenery to depict the beauty of each moment and location. We wanted to remember everything. We wanted shots that captured Nick and Me. We didn’t want “basic.” We wanted high quality artistic photographs at affordable rates. With Team Famzing (Summer, Zack and Angela), we got ALL of the above plus more! The service you get does not begin a few hours before your wedding. You get it the minute you hire them. Summer was awesome! She worked with me the entire time. I would email her questions in the middle of the night and find a reply from her in my inbox the next morning. Zack and Angela were amazing and made sure they followed through with all our requests. As soon as they got there, they were in GO mode. They knew what they were doing, and that felt good. I didn’t have to pick out the perfect location for my dress or rings, or shoes. They did that. We had the ceremony at our church and they found a beautiful area that we didn’t even know was there. Zack even held my train as we walked over the grass and Angela showed us how to bustle my gown. They worked wonderfully with our bridal party. The sparkler send-off felt like a dream and the creation of the love shot was impressive - AND fun! It was a day we want to remember forever, and we are so grateful we chose these guys to capture and make these memories last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/10/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Mary - We are absolutely blown away by your words and are so excited to share this with Angela & Zack. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Tyesha · Married on 06/08/2019

My Dream Day

They were the right people for the job! They were very professional and dressed professional! They were friendly and very creative!

Sent on 06/13/2019