190 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)
189 FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing was AMAZING!!! I have never worked with a more communicative, professional and timely photographer and company. The photos turned out beautifully!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Al and Matt were wonderful! They captured so many wonderful moments from our wedding day!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I chose FamZing for our Engagement Session, Wedding and Reception and they were amazing from the beginning! Summer and Stephen were in charge of our Engagement Session and Pam, Alan, LaRon and Dan were the Photographers and Videographers for our Wedding and Reception. We could not ask for a better team!

Profile Picture April, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Emily and Lindsay were absolutely amazing throughout the whole day! We stayed on scheduled and were able to get pictures of everything we wanted!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Famzing did such an amazing job!! Their photographers were very professional and seriously fun to work with! They were accommodating and worked with us to schedule my bridal portraits last minute. Libby did my bridal portraits at Furman University and she got some great shots and made the whole process fun! We lucked out and got Libby our wedding day as well as Alex (who I believe now works with their sister company Noveli). The pictures that Alex took were out of this world amazing! If you have the extra $$ and really want some intimate, unique wedding shots I would definitely recommend Noveli. But, even without spending the extra money Famzing is an amazing group and we could not be happier with our photos! Oh and we got our pictures back less than a week after the wedding which is unheard of!! Thank you Famzing!!!

Profile Picture Elise, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Angela and Alan were the team for our wedding and I cannot express how pleased we were with the whole experience! They made both my husband and me feel at ease immediately and went above and beyond to get the perfect shot. Not only were they accommodating to the shots we wanted, but they did them quickly so we could get back to our guest. We were even more pleased when we got the photos back. Every single shot is amazing and exactly what I envisioned. Everyone we have shown them to had loved them. I am going to have the hardest time picking which ones to print!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Zach and Kelly were wonderful! The pictures are amazing and they worked so well with our Vendors and family. They made sure to get the shots we wanted along with so many other things! I'm so happy I have these photos to look back on because the whole day was a blur! We also chose to get our video and photo booth from Famzing. I can’t wait to see the video. The photo booth was the hit of the night! We’ve loved looking back at our guests photos. All of the Famzing staff members were so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions I had. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I could not have been happier with this company. The photographers were AMAZING!!! They truly made my wedding special and my pictures came out perfect!!! Highly, highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Leyanie , 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Zack, Michelle and Libby were outstanding! Extremely professional and fun at the same time. I had a rowdy crowd and they handled us very well. Everyone was also super patient with my very outgoing flower girl and kept her very involved in all of the photos that were taken (Michelle even let her stand with her and “help” with a few shots). If you’re looking for your wedding photographer, look no further than FamZing!

Profile Picture Marissa , 2/16/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Ashley and Zack was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Our photographers were simply amazing! So entertaining, professional, fun, and so much more! We could not have asked for better service!

Profile Picture Candace, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

FamZing was a wonderful photographer to work with! Summer was/is so responsive to all of my emails and always goes above and beyond to any of my requests! Ashley was our photographer for the day and I was a little nervous because I had not met her before ( I wanted to feel comfortable with the person capturing this very important day!) but she was so great! She was patient and took the time to take the best pictures! I am so excited to see the photographs from our wedding. Please do not hesitate to book FamZing--it is such a great value, such fast turn around and response time, and wonderful product! : )

Profile Picture Jennie, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our FamZing team was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting all the way to the wedding, they impressed my husband and me. Very responsive to emails, always willing to answer questions. And the photos! Let's just say, I'm obsessed! We did engagement photos and our wedding photos through this team. Ashley, Alejandro, LaRon and Charlie helped capture every moment of our big day. I can't say thank you enough!!!! We did both photo and video. We got our wedding photos back 9 days after our wedding. It'll be a little bit until we get our video but we have no doubt it'll be just as amazing. Don't hesitate, just book them!!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We loved Michelle & Alejandro. Even our guests talked about how fun they were! Would certainly recommend Famzing!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

For my wedding I had the ultimate dream team! From the beginning when they arrived ( I was greeted with hugs!) to when everything was over, Lindsay, Alejandro, Charlie and Matt were not only professional, but they were funny, made me feel SO relaxed, and if you didn’t know any better you’d think I’d met them before! They made sure while taking our after ceremony shots that we were ok and didn’t need water breaks, and throughout the whole night captured some of the most beautiful moments! Not only were they great but Sommer and Ronnell are AWESOME communicators and are there to help with whatever you need with efficient response times if you’re communicating via email. Overall... they are worth EVERY. RED. CENT! Thanks again you guys... The Whitakers appreciate you!

Profile Picture Kaysha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Ashley was a pleasure to work with! She displayed the perfect balance between professionalism, efficiency and fun! We were so glad to work with her.

Profile Picture Jada, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley and Zack were the perfect photographers for our wedding. They were professional, fun, patient and so accommodating. We had a couple of additional photos we decided on last minute and they were up for the changes. They helped us feel relaxed and calm before the ceremony. They were great at directing stances and lettings us know what to do and how to do it. They captured so many wonderful moments. They also had some fun creative shots throughout the night. They were wonderful! Thank you Ashley and Zack!

Famzing was also so easy to work with. Our first meeting with Summer and Stephen was awesome - they explained everything, ensured us that we were in good hands and had us laughing!

Profile Picture kaitlin, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Zach was awesome he did a great job made me feel like a good friend. I definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the minute they arrived, our videographers made us feel so relaxed. They were extremely professional and fun to work with. Throughout the reception and ceremony, every time I thought to myself that a particular moment was “camera worthy”, there was always a video camera there to capture it. They were ever present for the big moments, but at the same time, blended into the crowd to capture the real feelings of the day without having it feel staged.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours

They were amazing! They took great getting ready pictures & took pictures of some things that I didn't really get to see. They were very professional but fun at the same time.

Profile Picture Portia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jannette and Mattie were amaZing!!! They made it so much fun and I was able to relax and enjoy everything because I knew they were capturing all of the special moments. They have the best personalities and were really fun to be around

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We used FamZing for our Engagement & Wedding Photography. They were absolutely amazing. Jannette & Matt were so nice and fun! Great job capturing our special day!

Profile Picture LaRon, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jannette and Al were AMAZING. Their positive energy and friendly personalities our everyone at ease. They were literally EVERYWHERE. They never missed a moment. Looking at our pictures fills our hearts with joy, because they truly captured the overwhelming love and happiness of our wedding day. I know sometimes it can be stressful to go into it not knowing EXACTLY who you're getting. But, they made us feel so comfortable right from the moment they walked into the room. In fact, the very first thing Jannette said to me was, "I love your story. I can't wait to capture your day!" It was exactly what I needed to hear. Honestly, they are worth every penny. We will cherish these memories forever. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

FamZing did the videography for our May 2017 wedding at the Ryan Nicholas Inn in Simpsonville, SC. We had a great experience! They were easily accessible and responded quickly to my many crazy questions. The guys showed up on time the day-of and were super nice and easy to work with. FamZing also had great turn-around time for our video as it arrived within 3 weeks and came on a flash drive which was super convenient. The video and quality was great! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 12 Reviews