FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

248 | Greenville, SC

248 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 04/10/2021

Couldn’t have been more perfect

We had a blast with Tracy & Alejandro :) they were so much fun and took some amazing shots! They worked around the rain that happened but after the storm passed they got an incredible shot with the rainbow! Thank y’all so much for an incredible night!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Haley W. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing Experience

I would imagine, like anyone else on their wedding day, I was a nervous wreck. When Donya and James arrived, they instantly made me more comfortable with the whole situation. They provided excellent guidance as well as asking for our input or asking if we wanted anything special. I have never been one to like taking pictures of myself but they made me feel beautiful and special. They were very professional. Donya stayed with me and my girls. She was very patient when hair and makeup were running late. She even showed me how to grab my dress and hold it up so I wouldn't fall over it. James was with my husband and his groomsmen/woman. From what I hear they had a great time and even referenced a few movies to get in the right state of mind. I could not have asked for a better set of people to be a part of my special day. I would absolutely choose them again! The package we purchased was 2 photographers for 7 hours.

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Q

Quantavia H. · Married on 11/21/2020

Wonderful job

We were very pleased with the quality of work they gave us. From my bridal photos to the wedding day everything was great. Communication is what won me over. Everything they went over with during the consultation is what we received plus some. I highly recommend

Sent on 12/18/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Quantavia. It has been a pleasure to work with you and Curtis over the past few months. Congratulations!

Shawn M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful to work with

From the initial contact for pricing, all the way through our wedding day, the team at Famzing was amazing! Angela and Zack were fun to work with and definitely know what they are doing!

Sent on 07/14/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Shawn. They truly had a blast at your wedding. It's so refreshing to be doing events again and yours was fantastic.
  • Alli

Alli M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Perfection!

We had such a blast with our crew! They were relaxed and attentive. Great teamwork.

Sent on 09/08/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Alli. They loved working with you and we wish you a long and happy marriage full of many great memories.

Meredith M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Best photographer!!

Quality, professionalism, creativity- Famzing has it all!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Renee

Renee J. · Married on 08/08/2020

Flexible, Caring, and FANTASTIC

I was the Maid of Honor at a recent wedding that was rescheduled due to COVID. I recommended Famzing to them as I had heard of their fantastic work, and man, did they deliver! They handled evey aspect of the changes with COVID flawlessly, and did a great job at what was a very emotional time of family photos (close family member of bride recently diagnosed with cancer). They truly go above and beyond to get the right shots, to teach everyone how to pose, and to make sure your wedding goes smoothly! And the photos beat my friends back from the honeymoon! I am simply blown away by their service, quality, and experience. You can't go wrong booking Famzing!

Sent on 09/01/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are so happy that everything worked out for Alyssa and Steven! Thank you for being an amazing friend to them.
  • Hannah

Hannah G. · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing in every way!

From our first conversation with the FamZing team at a wedding show soon after our engagement, my now husband and I were blown away by their professionalism, fun personalities, and passion for what they do. We were lucky enough to have Tracy and John photograph our wedding. As one that isn't fond of getting my picture taken, they made me feel comfortable and made the experience fun! We received our photos in just over a week (SO soon!) and they look phenomenal! They beautifully captured every moment of our day. All that and their price was very reasonable. We really couldn't have asked to work with a better photography team!

Sent on 08/06/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It's because of couple's like you that we love what we do. We can't wait to share this with Tracy and John. Thank you so much for being so amazing.
  • Tameka

Tameka W. · Married on 07/04/2020

Highly recommend

I couldn’t have asked for better!! Great experience and professional service.

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Karen

Karen B. · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!!!

Angela and Zack were our photographers for the day and I can’t say enough great things about them!!! They were absolutely amazing!! So fun but also professional!! They got so many great shots of our wedding but they were so discreet you did t even know they were there!! I absolutely would recommend FamZing and Angela and Zack to anyone needing a great photographer for any special occasion!!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you KB. Angela and Zack are amazing and were so happy to be a part of your day! Thank you for the wonderful review!!
  • Cassia

Cassia M. · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing team!

I highly recommend this team. They are super talented and work hard to capture your special moments. No regrets!

Sent on 05/19/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Cassia. Your family was so inviting and made it really very easy for our team to capture all your amazing moments. Congratulations again!

Morgan K. · Married on 06/13/2020

Fantastic Experience

Zach and Tracey were the best to have to capture our wedding day! They were so knowledgeable about locations, poses, and creating the look we were going for. 10/10!

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/16/2020

FamZing was AMAZING!!! I have never worked with a more communicative, professional and timely photographer and company. The photos turned out beautifully!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

We are so glad we got to be a part of your day Hayley! You guys are such a beautiful couple and this day could not have been more perfect!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany C. · Married on 04/25/2020

Effortless.

Gary and Tracy were so great! They definitely made you feel like you’ve known them for awhile and are the people you want on your big day!

Sent on 05/21/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany. Tracy & Gary really enjoyed spending time with you and your family and capturing all of those amazing moments.

Amy P. · Married on 04/25/2020

Versatile, Reliable & Professional

My daughter had her wedding planned for Spring 2020 and it had to be rescheduled due to COVID. FAMZING was a pleasure to work with. They helped us reschedule quickly. Even before that, they walked us through the whole wedding day. Helping us come up with a timeline (this was huge because we did not have a wedding coordinator.) Wedding Day was a breeze! We hired 2 photographers and they blended in and just flowed with the day. They proved very useful on several occasions, when their experience became evident. We are very please with our photos and all the prompt customer service FAMZING has provided us. We would defiantly use FAMZING again and have already recommended them to our friends.

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Billie

Billie S. · Married on 02/29/2020

FamZing is Fantastic!

FamZing was a delight to work with in the wedding planning process. They provided an online form to help nail down all the significant details of the wedding, identify all of the important people you want included in portraits, and any other special photo requests. The whole process was made simple and easy and we never had to worry that we would get all the photos we wanted. Our photographs, Zack and Angela, were very personable, extremely talented, a lot of fun! Our pictures (both engagement and wedding) are amazing and priceless; and as an added bonus, we got all the photos online within 5 days!

Sent on 03/11/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the raving review. It warms our hearts to know that there are people who praise our processes and our people!
  • Christie

Christie C. · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing personalities

Our photographers got to know our personalities and made us feel so much more comfortable in front of the camera by joking and playing with our jokes. It was a wonderful experience to work with them. Zack also did our engagement photos and I would highly suggest working with him if you want something organic that shows your true spirit!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Mengmeng Z. · Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing Photo&Video Team

Your team was so professional and helpful even did the photos (by Tracy) and videos (by Drew) in the outside rainy weather which provides so many great variety of views in the photos&videos and the outcome is amazing. Also, your photo&video schedule helped to smooth the whole wedding planning, too. My husband and I are so thankful on many details like those. Just lots of thanks!

Sent on 01/10/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for being so sweet throughout the entire process. You and your family made it so easy on our team and it was a great way to end 2019. :)

Katlyn H. · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely amazing

My experience with famzing was beyond amazing! From the beginning to end, they were there to answer any and all questions I had within no time. Our photographers Angela and Zack were FANTASTIC! They definitely went above and beyond for my husband and I on our special day!

Sent on 01/17/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Katlyn. Angela and Zack are so excited about this review and they were so happy to be a part of your day!
  • Brookealdridge

Brookealdridge@Live.com · Married on 11/08/2019

Splawn wedding

We are eternally grateful for all of their handwork, dedication, and attention to detail. Not only are our photos more than I could have ever dreamed of; their professionalism was really what put myself and my husband at ease. We are not very center of attention people but their directions and personality created an environment where we felt very comfortable and were able to capture some truly amazing moments. I will forever cherish their work. From start to finish, everyone associated with FamZing has been truly wonderful to work with. Weddings can be very stressful but they truly remove all stress from the photography. Very excited to see the video!! :)

Sent on 11/11/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much. You guys are an amazing family. We’re so glad we got to share in your special day!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and breathtaking pictures!

From my first meeting with FamZing, to the day I received my pictures, it has been a real pleasure working with this vendor. Summer and Alex went over what I could expect the day of my wedding and were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I felt so confident in using them as my photographers and they didn’t disappoint with the team they sent out to take our photos. Tracy and Zach went above and beyond to get that perfectly unique shot. My entire wedding party and family felt so comfortable getting their pictures taken by them. They captured so many beautiful shots, that words can’t describe how fantastic they all turned out. The work FamZing did for our wedding was just wonderful!!! We cannot thank them or their team enough for all the time and effort into making our special day, one to remember for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend FamZing for any special event you would like captured!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen G. · Married on 10/06/2019

Very happy!

Christine, Angela and the FamZing team we’re an absolute delight to work with for our wedding! The photos turned out amazing and I was so happy to share with our friends and family. These girls did a phenomenal job the day of making sure we stayed true to the timeline which made it easy to relax and enjoy every special moment. Angela helped on the spot make adjustments to our bouquets and the bridesmaids greenery crowns that didn’t fit quite right and bustled my dress in no time! Both girls were so fun to work with and I would highly recommend them and this company to others. Great value - absolutely worth it! We received our digital photos quickly and enjoyed looking at them while on our honeymoon. Thank you all so much !

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 09/29/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams!😍

I just want to shout from the rooftops with how ecstatic I am with my whole experience! From the beginning Summer and Alex were a joy to work with. Then on my day of Angela and Matt went above and beyond countless times! Just when I thought I couldn't be any happier I got my pictures back!! I wanted to cry at everyone, they were such perfection! I promise this is the team you want on your side!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Brittnay

Brittnay · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved everything

The pictures were perfect and the team was on top of everything the entire day! Amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely the best!

I had the best time with the photographers during my bridal portrait session and at my wedding! I felt like they were a part of my family! They went above and beyond for me and I truly appreciate them! Not only were they capturing every moment but they were helping make sure my reception ran smoothly. Not enough words to express my gratitude! I highly recommend

Sent on 09/16/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy. John, Lory & Josh all absolutely loved you and your family. Thanks for being so amazing with them.