FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

230 | Greenville, SC

230 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

• Hayley

Hayley · Getting married on 05/16/2020

FamZing was AMAZING!!! I have never worked with a more communicative, professional and timely photographer and company. The photos turned out beautifully!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

We are so glad we got to be a part of your day Hayley! You guys are such a beautiful couple and this day could not have been more perfect!

Mengmeng Zhao · Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing Photo&Video Team

Your team was so professional and helpful even did the photos (by Tracy) and videos (by Drew) in the outside rainy weather which provides so many great variety of views in the photos&videos and the outcome is amazing. Also, your photo&video schedule helped to smooth the whole wedding planning, too. My husband and I are so thankful on many details like those. Just lots of thanks!

Sent on 01/10/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for being so sweet throughout the entire process. You and your family made it so easy on our team and it was a great way to end 2019. :)

Katlyn Holbrooks · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely amazing

My experience with famzing was beyond amazing! From the beginning to end, they were there to answer any and all questions I had within no time. Our photographers Angela and Zack were FANTASTIC! They definitely went above and beyond for my husband and I on our special day!

Sent on 01/17/2020

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Katlyn. Angela and Zack are so excited about this review and they were so happy to be a part of your day!
  • Brookealdridge

Brookealdridge@live.com · Married on 11/08/2019

Splawn wedding

We are eternally grateful for all of their handwork, dedication, and attention to detail. Not only are our photos more than I could have ever dreamed of; their professionalism was really what put myself and my husband at ease. We are not very center of attention people but their directions and personality created an environment where we felt very comfortable and were able to capture some truly amazing moments. I will forever cherish their work. From start to finish, everyone associated with FamZing has been truly wonderful to work with. Weddings can be very stressful but they truly remove all stress from the photography. Very excited to see the video!! :)

Sent on 11/11/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much. You guys are an amazing family. We’re so glad we got to share in your special day!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and breathtaking pictures!

From my first meeting with FamZing, to the day I received my pictures, it has been a real pleasure working with this vendor. Summer and Alex went over what I could expect the day of my wedding and were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I felt so confident in using them as my photographers and they didn’t disappoint with the team they sent out to take our photos. Tracy and Zach went above and beyond to get that perfectly unique shot. My entire wedding party and family felt so comfortable getting their pictures taken by them. They captured so many beautiful shots, that words can’t describe how fantastic they all turned out. The work FamZing did for our wedding was just wonderful!!! We cannot thank them or their team enough for all the time and effort into making our special day, one to remember for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend FamZing for any special event you would like captured!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Gamsby · Married on 10/06/2019

Very happy!

Christine, Angela and the FamZing team we’re an absolute delight to work with for our wedding! The photos turned out amazing and I was so happy to share with our friends and family. These girls did a phenomenal job the day of making sure we stayed true to the timeline which made it easy to relax and enjoy every special moment. Angela helped on the spot make adjustments to our bouquets and the bridesmaids greenery crowns that didn’t fit quite right and bustled my dress in no time! Both girls were so fun to work with and I would highly recommend them and this company to others. Great value - absolutely worth it! We received our digital photos quickly and enjoyed looking at them while on our honeymoon. Thank you all so much !

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Brailsford · Married on 09/29/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams!😍

I just want to shout from the rooftops with how ecstatic I am with my whole experience! From the beginning Summer and Alex were a joy to work with. Then on my day of Angela and Matt went above and beyond countless times! Just when I thought I couldn't be any happier I got my pictures back!! I wanted to cry at everyone, they were such perfection! I promise this is the team you want on your side!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Brittnay

Brittnay · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved everything

The pictures were perfect and the team was on top of everything the entire day! Amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely the best!

I had the best time with the photographers during my bridal portrait session and at my wedding! I felt like they were a part of my family! They went above and beyond for me and I truly appreciate them! Not only were they capturing every moment but they were helping make sure my reception ran smoothly. Not enough words to express my gratitude! I highly recommend

Sent on 09/16/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy. John, Lory & Josh all absolutely loved you and your family. Thanks for being so amazing with them.
  • Amanda

Amanda Kalafian · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly highly recommend!

My entire experience with FamZing was beyond excellent! The team does a fantastic job of communicating with you and matching you with the photographers they think best suit your style. Our photographers, Angela and Christine, we’re great. They were so much fun and made everything feel natural and unposed. They emailed the photos to us within a week even though our wedding was during peak wedding season and they turned out perfect! All I can say is if you pick them to photograph your wedding, you wont be sorry!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Lazzaro · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

We could not be happier with our photographers, Angela and Zachary! From the moment they arrived, they were snapping pictures of EVERYTHING!! We never felt rushed, and their cool and calm temperament made me feel relaxed. Our guests were raving about them too! They really tended to my every need, made sure we got all the shots we wanted, and then some! I recommend Famzing and their wonderful team 100%!

Sent on 09/15/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. Angela & Zack had an amazing time and I can't thank you enough for trusting our team and letting them provide you with amazing imagery.
  • Mary Loreto de Guzman · Married on 07/05/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding Dream Come True!

Our wedding was magical and Team FamZing played a huge part in making that happen. Finding a photographer was a big deal for us. I researched multiple photographers in the area, and examined hundreds of photos on their websites. We were very particular. We wanted photographers that have the “gift” – that eye and the ability to pick out details, shades, colors, scenery to depict the beauty of each moment and location. We wanted to remember everything. We wanted shots that captured Nick and Me. We didn’t want “basic.” We wanted high quality artistic photographs at affordable rates. With Team Famzing (Summer, Zack and Angela), we got ALL of the above plus more! The service you get does not begin a few hours before your wedding. You get it the minute you hire them. Summer was awesome! She worked with me the entire time. I would email her questions in the middle of the night and find a reply from her in my inbox the next morning. Zack and Angela were amazing and made sure they followed through with all our requests. As soon as they got there, they were in GO mode. They knew what they were doing, and that felt good. I didn’t have to pick out the perfect location for my dress or rings, or shoes. They did that. We had the ceremony at our church and they found a beautiful area that we didn’t even know was there. Zack even held my train as we walked over the grass and Angela showed us how to bustle my gown. They worked wonderfully with our bridal party. The sparkler send-off felt like a dream and the creation of the love shot was impressive - AND fun! It was a day we want to remember forever, and we are so grateful we chose these guys to capture and make these memories last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/10/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Mary - We are absolutely blown away by your words and are so excited to share this with Angela & Zack. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Tyesha · Married on 06/08/2019

My Dream Day

They were the right people for the job! They were very professional and dressed professional! They were friendly and very creative!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey London Coolidge · Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely LOVE FamZing!!

I couldn't have been more pleased with FamZing! We hired two photographers for the wedding and LOVED them both! They were both so kind and had creative ideas for the pictures! I was super impressed with how they do the "LOVE" picture! They ended up doing our last name as well which we definitely plan on having for one of our prints! Several friends and family members went on about how great the photographers were! I would definitely suggest them as well as the PhotoBooth! Always a big hit for weddings!! Thank you FamZing for everything!!

Sent on 07/05/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! We were so honored to be a part of your day and we wish you all the best!
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and photos turned out perfect!!

John and Meribeth were absolutely amazing. From the very beginning they made you feel comfortable and confident. Highly recommend using this company for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tess for the wonderful words! We are so happy that you and Patrick love your Wedding Photography so much.

Lindsay · Married on 05/18/2019

Read Our Minds

These guys were amazing! We did a first look so we could get our dance on ASAP! They captured all of the standard photos and honestly coordinated most of my wedding since my day of coordinator was lacking in those skills. They knew we wanted to celebrate with our family and friends and didn’t drag us away during the reception. I’m still waiting on getting the high quality photos that were mailed on a USB drive, but the about 1300 photos looked great online! They don’t tell you who your photographers will be, but mine were both fantastic. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/02/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Wow! Thank you for such an amazing review. This really does say it all and we appreciate you leaving this for us. Our team works really hard to make sure our couples have an amaZing day and I am so glad that they could do that for you.

Ansley Delaney · Married on 05/11/2019

So much fun

They made it feel like they weren’t even videoing. They’re amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Ansley. We were so happy to be a part of your special day, as well as your sister's special day. I am so glad we could send the same team to both weddings. :)

Daniel · Married on 05/10/2019

Very professional!

We had the chance to work with FamZing on multiple occasions. Communication has always been great and teamwork has been a focal point. When changes needed to be made they showed they could be flexible and adaptive. We would recommend them to anyone. Pictures are always amazing and they have always demonstrated a very professional approach.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

The service was above and beyond what I expected. I would defiantly recommend Famzing to anyone getting married that want amazing video to capture all the perfect moments of your wedding. The day goes by so fast. You will regret not having a videographer. Charlie & Drew did an amazing job.

Sent on 06/08/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Ashely for this incredible review! We are so happy that we got to spend the day with you!
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!

To be perfectly honest, I was nervous about having photographers that I had never met, but Summer blew us away when she paired us with Angela & Zack.. aka.. the dream team! They both went over and beyond our wildest exceptions! Sweet Angela even buckled my shoes! They allowed us to be us "we don't know what to do with our hands.." that sort of thing! The quality and care that you can literally see in each photo is breathtaking. We're forever grateful that we decided to hire FamZing for our wedding photographs!

Sent on 04/26/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Wow Celeste! This just made our day. This is an amazing review. Thank you so much for choosing us and trusting us with your day.

Caitlin Wallace · Married on 03/09/2019

Zack and Angela amaZING!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so much better! I am a picture person and I wanted to make sure I had perfect pictures to share for a life time. You guys went above and beyond! I have every picture I could ever want and hope for and they are more than perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Jana Hersek · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing team to work with!

Famzing was an absolute dream to work with! They made my wedding day flow so smoothly and I truly had nothing to worry about. I received my photos quickly and every single shot is perfect!! I would not change a thing!

Sent on 01/29/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Jana. The team had a wonderful time and we are so happy you will cherish your photos.

Kianna Womack · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing people to work with

Such great people to work with! They were so kind and patient. And took shots that I asked for and got great shots that I didn’t ask for. Great night and they captured every moment!

Sent on 01/10/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Kianna. Congratulations again on your marriage. May you be blessed with many happy years to come.
  • Katrice

Katrice · Married on 12/22/2018

Remarkable service

I answered the questionnaire sent out by Summer at FamZing and we went through it via phone. I enjoyed discussing my fiancé and I to her and getting to know us! She knew exactly what I wanted to accomplish with all of my photos! The staff has been great thus far and when I tell you they take your vision and run with! They do! You will want to book them! I love the fact they wanted to get to know about us first! That meant a lot and said a lot about them as well.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Taylor Harrelson · Married on 12/08/2018

December wedding

I had a wedding this December & had FamZing (Angela&Zack) do our photography. They were amazingly professional and personable at the same time. Angela was prepared when we had a wardrobe malfunction with one of the bridesmaids and honestly if it wasn’t for her i don’t know what we would’ve done! Zack made everyone super comfortable during all of the pictures. We had all photos back within 2 weeks and the quality far exceeded our expectations! Tons of pictures and different varieties of shots. I highly reccomend, these are photos we will treasure for a lifetime!!

Sent on 12/21/2018