FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Brailsford 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams!馃槏

I just want to shout from the rooftops with how ecstatic I am with my whole experience! From the beginning Summer and Alex were a joy to work with. Then on my day of Angela and Matt went above and beyond countless times! Just when I thought I couldn't be any happier I got my pictures back!! I wanted to cry at everyone, they were such perfection! I promise this is the team you want on your side!

Sent on 10/13/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 12
  • Brittnay

Brittnay 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Loved everything

The pictures were perfect and the team was on top of everything the entire day! Amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely the best!

I had the best time with the photographers during my bridal portrait session and at my wedding! I felt like they were a part of my family! They went above and beyond for me and I truly appreciate them! Not only were they capturing every moment but they were helping make sure my reception ran smoothly. Not enough words to express my gratitude! I highly recommend

Sent on 09/16/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 13

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy. John, Lory & Josh all absolutely loved you and your family. Thanks for being so amazing with them.
  • Amanda

Amanda Kalafian 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Highly highly recommend!

My entire experience with FamZing was beyond excellent! The team does a fantastic job of communicating with you and matching you with the photographers they think best suit your style. Our photographers, Angela and Christine, we鈥檙e great. They were so much fun and made everything feel natural and unposed. They emailed the photos to us within a week even though our wedding was during peak wedding season and they turned out perfect! All I can say is if you pick them to photograph your wedding, you wont be sorry!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Lazzaro 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

We could not be happier with our photographers, Angela and Zachary! From the moment they arrived, they were snapping pictures of EVERYTHING!! We never felt rushed, and their cool and calm temperament made me feel relaxed. Our guests were raving about them too! They really tended to my every need, made sure we got all the shots we wanted, and then some! I recommend Famzing and their wonderful team 100%!

Sent on 09/15/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. Angela & Zack had an amazing time and I can't thank you enough for trusting our team and letting them provide you with amazing imagery.
  • Mary Loreto de Guzman 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding Dream Come True!

Our wedding was magical and Team FamZing played a huge part in making that happen. Finding a photographer was a big deal for us. I researched multiple photographers in the area, and examined hundreds of photos on their websites. We were very particular. We wanted photographers that have the 鈥済ift鈥 鈥 that eye and the ability to pick out details, shades, colors, scenery to depict the beauty of each moment and location. We wanted to remember everything. We wanted shots that captured Nick and Me. We didn鈥檛 want 鈥渂asic.鈥 We wanted high quality artistic photographs at affordable rates. With Team Famzing (Summer, Zack and Angela), we got ALL of the above plus more! The service you get does not begin a few hours before your wedding. You get it the minute you hire them. Summer was awesome! She worked with me the entire time. I would email her questions in the middle of the night and find a reply from her in my inbox the next morning. Zack and Angela were amazing and made sure they followed through with all our requests. As soon as they got there, they were in GO mode. They knew what they were doing, and that felt good. I didn鈥檛 have to pick out the perfect location for my dress or rings, or shoes. They did that. We had the ceremony at our church and they found a beautiful area that we didn鈥檛 even know was there. Zack even held my train as we walked over the grass and Angela showed us how to bustle my gown. They worked wonderfully with our bridal party. The sparkler send-off felt like a dream and the creation of the love shot was impressive - AND fun! It was a day we want to remember forever, and we are so grateful we chose these guys to capture and make these memories last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/10/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Mary - We are absolutely blown away by your words and are so excited to share this with Angela & Zack. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Tyesha 路 Married on 06/08/2019

My Dream Day

They were the right people for the job! They were very professional and dressed professional! They were friendly and very creative!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey London Coolidge 路 Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely LOVE FamZing!!

I couldn't have been more pleased with FamZing! We hired two photographers for the wedding and LOVED them both! They were both so kind and had creative ideas for the pictures! I was super impressed with how they do the "LOVE" picture! They ended up doing our last name as well which we definitely plan on having for one of our prints! Several friends and family members went on about how great the photographers were! I would definitely suggest them as well as the PhotoBooth! Always a big hit for weddings!! Thank you FamZing for everything!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 14
    FamZing Photography & Video 15

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! We were so honored to be a part of your day and we wish you all the best!
  • Tess

Tess 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and photos turned out perfect!!

John and Meribeth were absolutely amazing. From the very beginning they made you feel comfortable and confident. Highly recommend using this company for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tess for the wonderful words! We are so happy that you and Patrick love your Wedding Photography so much.

Lindsay 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Read Our Minds

These guys were amazing! We did a first look so we could get our dance on ASAP! They captured all of the standard photos and honestly coordinated most of my wedding since my day of coordinator was lacking in those skills. They knew we wanted to celebrate with our family and friends and didn鈥檛 drag us away during the reception. I鈥檓 still waiting on getting the high quality photos that were mailed on a USB drive, but the about 1300 photos looked great online! They don鈥檛 tell you who your photographers will be, but mine were both fantastic. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/02/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Wow! Thank you for such an amazing review. This really does say it all and we appreciate you leaving this for us. Our team works really hard to make sure our couples have an amaZing day and I am so glad that they could do that for you.

Ansley Delaney 路 Married on 05/11/2019

So much fun

They made it feel like they weren鈥檛 even videoing. They鈥檙e amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Ansley. We were so happy to be a part of your special day, as well as your sister's special day. I am so glad we could send the same team to both weddings. :)
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

The service was above and beyond what I expected. I would defiantly recommend Famzing to anyone getting married that want amazing video to capture all the perfect moments of your wedding. The day goes by so fast. You will regret not having a videographer. Charlie & Drew did an amazing job.

Sent on 06/08/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Ashely for this incredible review! We are so happy that we got to spend the day with you!
  • Celeste

Celeste 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!

To be perfectly honest, I was nervous about having photographers that I had never met, but Summer blew us away when she paired us with Angela & Zack.. aka.. the dream team! They both went over and beyond our wildest exceptions! Sweet Angela even buckled my shoes! They allowed us to be us "we don't know what to do with our hands.." that sort of thing! The quality and care that you can literally see in each photo is breathtaking. We're forever grateful that we decided to hire FamZing for our wedding photographs!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 23
    FamZing Photography & Video 24
    FamZing Photography & Video 25

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Wow Celeste! This just made our day. This is an amazing review. Thank you so much for choosing us and trusting us with your day.

Caitlin Wallace 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Zack and Angela amaZING!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so much better! I am a picture person and I wanted to make sure I had perfect pictures to share for a life time. You guys went above and beyond! I have every picture I could ever want and hope for and they are more than perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 26

Jana Hersek 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing team to work with!

Famzing was an absolute dream to work with! They made my wedding day flow so smoothly and I truly had nothing to worry about. I received my photos quickly and every single shot is perfect!! I would not change a thing!

Sent on 01/29/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Jana. The team had a wonderful time and we are so happy you will cherish your photos.

Kianna Womack 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing people to work with

Such great people to work with! They were so kind and patient. And took shots that I asked for and got great shots that I didn鈥檛 ask for. Great night and they captured every moment!

Sent on 01/10/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Kianna. Congratulations again on your marriage. May you be blessed with many happy years to come.
  • Katrice

Katrice 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Remarkable service

I answered the questionnaire sent out by Summer at FamZing and we went through it via phone. I enjoyed discussing my fianc茅 and I to her and getting to know us! She knew exactly what I wanted to accomplish with all of my photos! The staff has been great thus far and when I tell you they take your vision and run with! They do! You will want to book them! I love the fact they wanted to get to know about us first! That meant a lot and said a lot about them as well.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Taylor Harrelson 路 Married on 12/08/2018

December wedding

I had a wedding this December & had FamZing (Angela&Zack) do our photography. They were amazingly professional and personable at the same time. Angela was prepared when we had a wardrobe malfunction with one of the bridesmaids and honestly if it wasn鈥檛 for her i don鈥檛 know what we would鈥檝e done! Zack made everyone super comfortable during all of the pictures. We had all photos back within 2 weeks and the quality far exceeded our expectations! Tons of pictures and different varieties of shots. I highly reccomend, these are photos we will treasure for a lifetime!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 27
    FamZing Photography & Video 28
    FamZing Photography & Video 29

Megan 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Met all expectations!

Christina & Zack we鈥檙e amazing photographers and a blast to work with! Highly recommend Famzing!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jami Compton 路 Married on 11/09/2018

Fam[A+]Zing Homerun Fairytale Team!

FamZing is AMAZING! I loved how Steven and Summer worked with us often prior to the wedding, answering questions and finalizing our timeline for us. I also opted for a smaller package up front and as my budget allotted, I added more and more... we ended up with a Bridal Session, 8 hours photographery and videographery, and the mini video clip. It was worth every penny- and honestly I may have gotten the better deal. Michelle did my bridal and wedding sessions and everyone loved her! Her energy was so warm and welcoming and I appreciated that I鈥檇 show her a Pinterest image and she鈥檚 not only replicate it, but match that style. All my photos were gorgeous!! John photo鈥檇 my husband (hehe, husband) and Sebastian felt so comfortable with his presence. John was very kind and supportive, which helped Seb a lot as he鈥檚 so shy. Drew and LaRon were definitely more in the back ground during us getting ready; well poor Drew in a room full of women, he handled well and I was surprised how subtle videographery is. It wasn鈥檛 at all intrusive or in the way. At the end of the night, we did some videographery elements, and these gentleman had us laughing the entire time! We hung back as they took a few 鈥渇un鈥 photos of their own and they are some of our favorites! We got the photos quickly, and the flash drive box they send is so cute and perfect! I genuinely thought, with our tight timeline, we didn鈥檛 get any pictures.... the moment we saw our album, I instantly remembered why I chose to hire FamZing, their amazing! Do yourself the same privilege and hire this incredible team!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • alexus

alexus 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

This team was very professional, flexible and fun! It rained all day until 30 mins before the wedding, and this team went with it and we鈥檙e ready for anything! They fit right in with our goofy bunch! We absolutely will be recommending FamZing to any and everyone!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 30
    FamZing Photography & Video 31
    FamZing Photography & Video 32
    FamZing Photography & Video 33

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Alexus! You are so sweet. Alex, Angela, Charlie and Laron had a blast at your Wedding! It was so much fun!

Carrie Williams 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Working with FamZing Photography was an AmaZing experience.

My daughter got married this past Saturday. Angela and Zack were her photographers and they did not disappoint! They worked really hard the whole 8 hours they were there. They were fun to work with, they took any picture we requested, and they had many creative ideas of their own. They were very patient with family while we were getting everyone together for pictures, which was not so easy. They made it a fun process and I was completely impressed with both of them! Thank you Angela and Zack for capturing this very special day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words. I am so excited to share this with Angela and Zack today and they will be so thrilled to hear this. Thank you again for choosing us.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dickel 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly What We Needed

We struggled to immediately find something that was in our budget, but the value we ended up getting through FamZing was phenomenal. I'm sitting here 6 days after the wedding going through over 500 photos that I love to pieces. Meribeth and Al were fantastic to work with on the day of. I had some major hesitations not getting to talk to the photographers ahead of time, but it ended up working out okay. I had comments from everyone that the photographers were very thorough yet non-obtrusive the whole night. We loved how they moved through getting every style of shot efficiently, while keeping everyone low stress and laughing all the while.

I have nothing but praises for the photographers, but I do have one bit of constructive criticism for the company overall. All of the e-mail and even phone correspondence felt very impersonal. I would get e-mails reminding me to fill out forms that I had completed a month prior, and I was left wondering how much of the e-mails were written for me, or just generic messages. On the phone, it felt like the owner was trying to upsell me on her other business that does more expensive photography. It all ended up being great, and I am absolutely thrilled with the final products, I just think it was something that left enough of an impression on me to make note of.

Thank you FamZing!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 34
    FamZing Photography & Video 35
    FamZing Photography & Video 36
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

The team we had was amazing! So sweet and fun and our pictures were natural! The team was there and captured so many sweet memories for us to look back on, but really were not in our faces at all. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/15/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your rave review of our team. I am so excited to share this with the team that was at your wedding. :)

Carly 路 Married on 09/27/2018

The Famzing team did an amazing job at my wedding! They included every picture I asked for and more.

Sent on 07/01/2018