FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

203 | Greenville, SC

203 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

203 FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

Carrie Williams · Married on 10/13/2018

Working with FamZing Photography was an AmaZing experience.

My daughter got married this past Saturday. Angela and Zack were her photographers and they did not disappoint! They worked really hard the whole 8 hours they were there. They were fun to work with, they took any picture we requested, and they had many creative ideas of their own. They were very patient with family while we were getting everyone together for pictures, which was not so easy. They made it a fun process and I was completely impressed with both of them! Thank you Angela and Zack for capturing this very special day!

Sent on 10/16/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words. I am so excited to share this with Angela and Zack today and they will be so thrilled to hear this. Thank you again for choosing us.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dickel · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly What We Needed

We struggled to immediately find something that was in our budget, but the value we ended up getting through FamZing was phenomenal. I'm sitting here 6 days after the wedding going through over 500 photos that I love to pieces. Meribeth and Al were fantastic to work with on the day of. I had some major hesitations not getting to talk to the photographers ahead of time, but it ended up working out okay. I had comments from everyone that the photographers were very thorough yet non-obtrusive the whole night. We loved how they moved through getting every style of shot efficiently, while keeping everyone low stress and laughing all the while.

I have nothing but praises for the photographers, but I do have one bit of constructive criticism for the company overall. All of the e-mail and even phone correspondence felt very impersonal. I would get e-mails reminding me to fill out forms that I had completed a month prior, and I was left wondering how much of the e-mails were written for me, or just generic messages. On the phone, it felt like the owner was trying to upsell me on her other business that does more expensive photography. It all ended up being great, and I am absolutely thrilled with the final products, I just think it was something that left enough of an impression on me to make note of.

Thank you FamZing!

FamZing Photography & Video 1
    FamZing Photography & Video 2
    FamZing Photography & Video 3
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

The team we had was amazing! So sweet and fun and our pictures were natural! The team was there and captured so many sweet memories for us to look back on, but really were not in our faces at all. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/16/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your rave review of our team. I am so excited to share this with the team that was at your wedding. :)

Carly · Married on 09/27/2018

The Famzing team did an amazing job at my wedding! They included every picture I asked for and more.

FamZing Photography & Video 4
    FamZing Photography & Video 11
    FamZing Photography & Video 12
    FamZing Photography & Video 13

Carlie · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with FamZing!

Sent on 10/01/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Carlie. Your entire group was great and we were so happy to capture your day.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2018

My pictures from my wedding are BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! I love them so much and my husband and I have gotten so many compliments ! We received over 500 pictures from the wedding and I love every single one of them! We also had a videographer, we haven't seen the video yet but compared to the pictures I'm sure the video will be amazing! We received our pictures very fast! It only took about 4-5 days after the wedding before we received them! I HIGHLY recommend this company! They also did our engagement pictures which turned out BEAUTIFUL ! Michelle was our photographer and she was amazing and so nice ! This is the best company to go with for any wedding event! Worth every penny !

Sent on 10/02/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

OMG! This review is the bomb! I can't wait to share this with Michelle. Thank you so much Olivia and Domi for choosing us!

Tiffang · Married on 08/18/2018

Angela and Zack were wonderful! They made sure to get the pictures I wanted and were so easy to work with! I am very pleased with the edited photos and am so happy that I chose FamZing!

Sent on 08/31/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany. They had such a blast capturing your day and we are so excited that you love the photos.

Jeanette · Married on 06/30/2018

Angela and Zack did an AMAZING job with our wedding pictures. Not only did the pictures turn out even more beautiful than we could have imagined, we received SO many of them! Angela also did my bridal portraits a month before the wedding, and did a great job making me feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I definitely recommend FamZing for anyone who wants fabulous pictures done by a professional and fun staff!

Sent on 09/04/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Jeanette. The team had an amazing time at your wedding and we are so glad you chose us to capture your very special day!

Becca · Married on 06/16/2018

Michelle and Zach did an AMAZING job with our pictures at our wedding!! We could not have asked for anyone better to take our pictures! They were fun and very outgoing! They truly felt like family. They captured everything and more and we couldn’t thank them enough!! We highly recommend them!!!! We got our pictures back from our wedding in a week! That was awesome! I have a friend that got married in May and she still has not yet received her pictures from her wedding. Famzing is the best!

Sent on 06/26/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Becca - y'all are are wonderful and the team had such a great day with you capturing your day.

Hayley · Married on 05/19/2018

FamZing was AMAZING!!! I have never worked with a more communicative, professional and timely photographer and company. The photos turned out beautifully!!!

Ben · Married on 05/19/2018

What a wedding experience... We woke up the morning of our wedding day to discover that our wedding venue was flooded and we had to find a new venue and setup for a wedding in 5 hours. Summer and Ronni were incredibly responsive on a Saturday morning and rapidly got Zack, our wedding photographer, the address to the new venue and he still arrived early. Zack was an incredibly fun photographer who made my wife and I feel super comfortable and the pictures were fantastic. Highly recommend - for the value, nothing better.

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Al and Matt were wonderful! They captured so many wonderful moments from our wedding day!

Sent on 05/31/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Erica. Congratulations to you guys again!

April · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I chose FamZing for our Engagement Session, Wedding and Reception and they were amazing from the beginning! Summer and Stephen were in charge of our Engagement Session and Pam, Alan, LaRon and Dan were the Photographers and Videographers for our Wedding and Reception. We could not ask for a better team!

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

Emily and Lindsay were absolutely amazing throughout the whole day! We stayed on scheduled and were able to get pictures of everything we wanted!

Elise · Married on 04/14/2018

Famzing did such an amazing job!! Their photographers were very professional and seriously fun to work with! They were accommodating and worked with us to schedule my bridal portraits last minute. Libby did my bridal portraits at Furman University and she got some great shots and made the whole process fun! We lucked out and got Libby our wedding day as well as Alex (who I believe now works with their sister company Noveli). The pictures that Alex took were out of this world amazing! If you have the extra $$ and really want some intimate, unique wedding shots I would definitely recommend Noveli. But, even without spending the extra money Famzing is an amazing group and we could not be happier with our photos! Oh and we got our pictures back less than a week after the wedding which is unheard of!! Thank you Famzing!!!

FamZing Photography & Video 14
    FamZing Photography & Video 15
    FamZing Photography & Video 16
    FamZing Photography & Video 17

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2018

Angela and Alan were the team for our wedding and I cannot express how pleased we were with the whole experience! They made both my husband and me feel at ease immediately and went above and beyond to get the perfect shot. Not only were they accommodating to the shots we wanted, but they did them quickly so we could get back to our guest. We were even more pleased when we got the photos back. Every single shot is amazing and exactly what I envisioned. Everyone we have shown them to had loved them. I am going to have the hardest time picking which ones to print!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 18
    FamZing Photography & Video 19

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rachel. Angela and Alan have been raving about you two and how great your wedding was.

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Zach and Kelly were wonderful! The pictures are amazing and they worked so well with our Vendors and family. They made sure to get the shots we wanted along with so many other things! I'm so happy I have these photos to look back on because the whole day was a blur! We also chose to get our video and photo booth from Famzing. I can’t wait to see the video. The photo booth was the hit of the night! We’ve loved looking back at our guests photos. All of the Famzing staff members were so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions I had. Highly recommend!

FamZing Photography & Video 20
    FamZing Photography & Video 21
    FamZing Photography & Video 22
    FamZing Photography & Video 23

Leyanie · Married on 03/18/2018

I could not have been happier with this company. The photographers were AMAZING!!! They truly made my wedding special and my pictures came out perfect!!! Highly, highly recommend!!!!!

FamZing Photography & Video 24

Marissa · Married on 02/16/2018

Zack, Michelle and Libby were outstanding! Extremely professional and fun at the same time. I had a rowdy crowd and they handled us very well. Everyone was also super patient with my very outgoing flower girl and kept her very involved in all of the photos that were taken (Michelle even let her stand with her and “help” with a few shots). If you’re looking for your wedding photographer, look no further than FamZing!

Sent on 02/20/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa. This will mean the world to them. We are so excited we got to work with y'all.
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

Ashley and Zack was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with!

Candace · Married on 11/04/2017

Our photographers were simply amazing! So entertaining, professional, fun, and so much more! We could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 11/07/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Candace. They had a great time with you and Josh. Congratulations!

Jennie · Married on 10/22/2017

FamZing was a wonderful photographer to work with! Summer was/is so responsive to all of my emails and always goes above and beyond to any of my requests! Ashley was our photographer for the day and I was a little nervous because I had not met her before ( I wanted to feel comfortable with the person capturing this very important day!) but she was so great! She was patient and took the time to take the best pictures! I am so excited to see the photographs from our wedding. Please do not hesitate to book FamZing--it is such a great value, such fast turn around and response time, and wonderful product! : )

Sent on 10/25/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Jennie. Ashley loved working with you guys and we are so excited for you. Congratulations!
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/07/2017

Our FamZing team was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting all the way to the wedding, they impressed my husband and me. Very responsive to emails, always willing to answer questions. And the photos! Let's just say, I'm obsessed! We did engagement photos and our wedding photos through this team. Ashley, Alejandro, LaRon and Charlie helped capture every moment of our big day. I can't say thank you enough!!!! We did both photo and video. We got our wedding photos back 9 days after our wedding. It'll be a little bit until we get our video but we have no doubt it'll be just as amazing. Don't hesitate, just book them!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    FamZing Photography & Video 25
    FamZing Photography & Video 26
    FamZing Photography & Video 27
    FamZing Photography & Video 28
    FamZing Photography & Video 29
    FamZing Photography & Video 30

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Congratulations again you guys! We love that we have such amaZing couples and you guys are certainly no exception! The team loved spending the day with you.

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved Michelle & Alejandro. Even our guests talked about how fun they were! Would certainly recommend Famzing!

Sent on 06/05/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Hannah. They said you guys were amazing. They loved everything about the day! :)