FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 6
FamZing Photography & Video 7

Caitlin Wallace · Married on 03/09/2019

Zack and Angela amaZING!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so much better! I am a picture person and I wanted to make sure I had perfect pictures to share for a life time. You guys went above and beyond! I have every picture I could ever want and hope for and they are more than perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 18

Jana Hersek · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing team to work with!

Famzing was an absolute dream to work with! They made my wedding day flow so smoothly and I truly had nothing to worry about. I received my photos quickly and every single shot is perfect!! I would not change a thing!

Sent on 01/29/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Jana. The team had a wonderful time and we are so happy you will cherish your photos.

Kianna Womack · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing people to work with

Such great people to work with! They were so kind and patient. And took shots that I asked for and got great shots that I didn’t ask for. Great night and they captured every moment!

Sent on 01/10/2019

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Kianna. Congratulations again on your marriage. May you be blessed with many happy years to come.
  • Katrice

Katrice · Married on 12/22/2018

Remarkable service

I answered the questionnaire sent out by Summer at FamZing and we went through it via phone. I enjoyed discussing my fiancé and I to her and getting to know us! She knew exactly what I wanted to accomplish with all of my photos! The staff has been great thus far and when I tell you they take your vision and run with! They do! You will want to book them! I love the fact they wanted to get to know about us first! That meant a lot and said a lot about them as well.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Taylor Harrelson · Married on 12/08/2018

December wedding

I had a wedding this December & had FamZing (Angela&Zack) do our photography. They were amazingly professional and personable at the same time. Angela was prepared when we had a wardrobe malfunction with one of the bridesmaids and honestly if it wasn’t for her i don’t know what we would’ve done! Zack made everyone super comfortable during all of the pictures. We had all photos back within 2 weeks and the quality far exceeded our expectations! Tons of pictures and different varieties of shots. I highly reccomend, these are photos we will treasure for a lifetime!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 19
    FamZing Photography & Video 20
    FamZing Photography & Video 21

Megan · Married on 11/10/2018

Met all expectations!

Christina & Zack we’re amazing photographers and a blast to work with! Highly recommend Famzing!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jami Compton · Married on 11/09/2018

Fam[A+]Zing Homerun Fairytale Team!

FamZing is AMAZING! I loved how Steven and Summer worked with us often prior to the wedding, answering questions and finalizing our timeline for us. I also opted for a smaller package up front and as my budget allotted, I added more and more... we ended up with a Bridal Session, 8 hours photographery and videographery, and the mini video clip. It was worth every penny- and honestly I may have gotten the better deal. Michelle did my bridal and wedding sessions and everyone loved her! Her energy was so warm and welcoming and I appreciated that I’d show her a Pinterest image and she’s not only replicate it, but match that style. All my photos were gorgeous!! John photo’d my husband (hehe, husband) and Sebastian felt so comfortable with his presence. John was very kind and supportive, which helped Seb a lot as he’s so shy. Drew and LaRon were definitely more in the back ground during us getting ready; well poor Drew in a room full of women, he handled well and I was surprised how subtle videographery is. It wasn’t at all intrusive or in the way. At the end of the night, we did some videographery elements, and these gentleman had us laughing the entire time! We hung back as they took a few “fun” photos of their own and they are some of our favorites! We got the photos quickly, and the flash drive box they send is so cute and perfect! I genuinely thought, with our tight timeline, we didn’t get any pictures.... the moment we saw our album, I instantly remembered why I chose to hire FamZing, their amazing! Do yourself the same privilege and hire this incredible team!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • alexus

alexus · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

This team was very professional, flexible and fun! It rained all day until 30 mins before the wedding, and this team went with it and we’re ready for anything! They fit right in with our goofy bunch! We absolutely will be recommending FamZing to any and everyone!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    FamZing Photography & Video 22
    FamZing Photography & Video 23
    FamZing Photography & Video 24
    FamZing Photography & Video 25

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Alexus! You are so sweet. Alex, Angela, Charlie and Laron had a blast at your Wedding! It was so much fun!

Carrie Williams · Married on 10/13/2018

Working with FamZing Photography was an AmaZing experience.

My daughter got married this past Saturday. Angela and Zack were her photographers and they did not disappoint! They worked really hard the whole 8 hours they were there. They were fun to work with, they took any picture we requested, and they had many creative ideas of their own. They were very patient with family while we were getting everyone together for pictures, which was not so easy. They made it a fun process and I was completely impressed with both of them! Thank you Angela and Zack for capturing this very special day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words. I am so excited to share this with Angela and Zack today and they will be so thrilled to hear this. Thank you again for choosing us.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dickel · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly What We Needed

We struggled to immediately find something that was in our budget, but the value we ended up getting through FamZing was phenomenal. I'm sitting here 6 days after the wedding going through over 500 photos that I love to pieces. Meribeth and Al were fantastic to work with on the day of. I had some major hesitations not getting to talk to the photographers ahead of time, but it ended up working out okay. I had comments from everyone that the photographers were very thorough yet non-obtrusive the whole night. We loved how they moved through getting every style of shot efficiently, while keeping everyone low stress and laughing all the while.

I have nothing but praises for the photographers, but I do have one bit of constructive criticism for the company overall. All of the e-mail and even phone correspondence felt very impersonal. I would get e-mails reminding me to fill out forms that I had completed a month prior, and I was left wondering how much of the e-mails were written for me, or just generic messages. On the phone, it felt like the owner was trying to upsell me on her other business that does more expensive photography. It all ended up being great, and I am absolutely thrilled with the final products, I just think it was something that left enough of an impression on me to make note of.

Thank you FamZing!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 26
    FamZing Photography & Video 27
    FamZing Photography & Video 28
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

The team we had was amazing! So sweet and fun and our pictures were natural! The team was there and captured so many sweet memories for us to look back on, but really were not in our faces at all. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/15/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your rave review of our team. I am so excited to share this with the team that was at your wedding. :)

Carly · Married on 09/27/2018

The Famzing team did an amazing job at my wedding! They included every picture I asked for and more.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 36
    FamZing Photography & Video 37
    FamZing Photography & Video 38

Carlie · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with FamZing!

Sent on 10/01/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Carlie. Your entire group was great and we were so happy to capture your day.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2018

My pictures from my wedding are BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! I love them so much and my husband and I have gotten so many compliments ! We received over 500 pictures from the wedding and I love every single one of them! We also had a videographer, we haven't seen the video yet but compared to the pictures I'm sure the video will be amazing! We received our pictures very fast! It only took about 4-5 days after the wedding before we received them! I HIGHLY recommend this company! They also did our engagement pictures which turned out BEAUTIFUL ! Michelle was our photographer and she was amazing and so nice ! This is the best company to go with for any wedding event! Worth every penny !

Sent on 10/02/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

OMG! This review is the bomb! I can't wait to share this with Michelle. Thank you so much Olivia and Domi for choosing us!

Tiffang · Married on 08/18/2018

Angela and Zack were wonderful! They made sure to get the pictures I wanted and were so easy to work with! I am very pleased with the edited photos and am so happy that I chose FamZing!

Sent on 08/31/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany. They had such a blast capturing your day and we are so excited that you love the photos.

Jeanette · Married on 06/30/2018

Angela and Zack did an AMAZING job with our wedding pictures. Not only did the pictures turn out even more beautiful than we could have imagined, we received SO many of them! Angela also did my bridal portraits a month before the wedding, and did a great job making me feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I definitely recommend FamZing for anyone who wants fabulous pictures done by a professional and fun staff!

Sent on 09/04/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Jeanette. The team had an amazing time at your wedding and we are so glad you chose us to capture your very special day!

Becca · Married on 06/16/2018

Michelle and Zach did an AMAZING job with our pictures at our wedding!! We could not have asked for anyone better to take our pictures! They were fun and very outgoing! They truly felt like family. They captured everything and more and we couldn’t thank them enough!! We highly recommend them!!!! We got our pictures back from our wedding in a week! That was awesome! I have a friend that got married in May and she still has not yet received her pictures from her wedding. Famzing is the best!

Sent on 06/26/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Becca - y'all are are wonderful and the team had such a great day with you capturing your day.

Hayley · Married on 05/19/2018

FamZing was AMAZING!!! I have never worked with a more communicative, professional and timely photographer and company. The photos turned out beautifully!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Ben · Married on 05/19/2018

What a wedding experience... We woke up the morning of our wedding day to discover that our wedding venue was flooded and we had to find a new venue and setup for a wedding in 5 hours. Summer and Ronni were incredibly responsive on a Saturday morning and rapidly got Zack, our wedding photographer, the address to the new venue and he still arrived early. Zack was an incredibly fun photographer who made my wife and I feel super comfortable and the pictures were fantastic. Highly recommend - for the value, nothing better.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Al and Matt were wonderful! They captured so many wonderful moments from our wedding day!

Sent on 05/31/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Erica. Congratulations to you guys again!

April · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I chose FamZing for our Engagement Session, Wedding and Reception and they were amazing from the beginning! Summer and Stephen were in charge of our Engagement Session and Pam, Alan, LaRon and Dan were the Photographers and Videographers for our Wedding and Reception. We could not ask for a better team!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

Emily and Lindsay were absolutely amazing throughout the whole day! We stayed on scheduled and were able to get pictures of everything we wanted!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Elise · Married on 04/14/2018

Famzing did such an amazing job!! Their photographers were very professional and seriously fun to work with! They were accommodating and worked with us to schedule my bridal portraits last minute. Libby did my bridal portraits at Furman University and she got some great shots and made the whole process fun! We lucked out and got Libby our wedding day as well as Alex (who I believe now works with their sister company Noveli). The pictures that Alex took were out of this world amazing! If you have the extra $$ and really want some intimate, unique wedding shots I would definitely recommend Noveli. But, even without spending the extra money Famzing is an amazing group and we could not be happier with our photos! Oh and we got our pictures back less than a week after the wedding which is unheard of!! Thank you Famzing!!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 39
    FamZing Photography & Video 40
    FamZing Photography & Video 41
    FamZing Photography & Video 42

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2018

Angela and Alan were the team for our wedding and I cannot express how pleased we were with the whole experience! They made both my husband and me feel at ease immediately and went above and beyond to get the perfect shot. Not only were they accommodating to the shots we wanted, but they did them quickly so we could get back to our guest. We were even more pleased when we got the photos back. Every single shot is amazing and exactly what I envisioned. Everyone we have shown them to had loved them. I am going to have the hardest time picking which ones to print!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    FamZing Photography & Video 43
    FamZing Photography & Video 44

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rachel. Angela and Alan have been raving about you two and how great your wedding was.