28 Reviews for Famous Entertainment

todo alt text
MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
28 Famous Entertainment Reviews

I booked Matt for our wedding, we had a photo booth and DJ package which worked out great. He helped me every step of the way from pre planning to the day of he was very responsive and professional. I enjoyed having him at our special day and our guests loved the entertainment. Would definitely recommend for reliable and professional service!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/6/18, 1 Review

It was great working w Matt. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

Matt took every one of my phone calls, as well as responded to every one of my texts. Wet met face to face before the wedding day on more than on occasion to let him know exactly what I wanted. I gave him ideas on different things that I wanted. Before the cake cutting, I wanted snippets of six different songs that lead into the song that we cut the cake to. I gave him the timing of each song and he put it together for me. My husband and I had a choreographed "silly" dance as well as the regular wedding dance. He was fine with it all, and everything turned out great. The day was perfect. The music that he played was exactly what was asked for. Matt was energized throughout the night and always kept everyone on the dance floor. He also kept me in the loop from the second we got to the hall. Thanks Matt for a great wedding that that we loved and won't forget!!

Profile Picture Mariann, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was excellent, we highly recommend his services

Profile Picture Antoine, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was totally amazing!! He made my daughters sweet 16 a night that she will never forget !! He played all night and the kids never left the dance floor .. from the music to the photo booth everybody had a blast !! I will definitely hire him again as we have more sweet 16s in our future .. I highly recommend that you hire him too!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Famous Entertainment was the BEST dj company to have for our wedding this past Saturday! Matt put so much care and thought into planning our party. He was very responsive while getting us ready for the event. He prepared a wonderful video montage of my husband and I. During the party, he had everyone up and dancing-- kids, adults, and elders alike! All of my guests had a wonderful time. Our wedding was incredibly fun, special, and memorable for everyone! Kuddos to Matt!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Good company reliable and efficient

Profile Picture Michelina, 2/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My daughters Sweet 16 was such a big success and it all had to do with the entertainment. They kept everyone on the dance floor dancing. They came in and took care of everything. They did an amazing job with the lighting as well. The room looked beautiful. Since I work in the catering business I see a lot and this was by far the best entertainment. When you book your party with them there are no worries. Great job!!

Profile Picture Lucy , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

"Matt and his team were absolutely magnificent. Matt totally kicked butt and had everyone and I mean everyone on the dance floor almost all the time! Also Matt added a nice little extra stardust with his zap photos that everyone really loved to see during the wedding. It was also I nice treat to get them all on a USB that night to relive the moments so quickly after the wedding. Matt was a gift to our wedding as he will be to yours too. He added such a great energy to our wedding. He nailed everything, from our ceremony, cocktail hour to the very last song of our reception. We are so grateful and beyond happy that we chose Famous Entertainment to provide music to our once in a lifetime wedding. Great job on the uplighting and intelligent lighting too. Also - one last note - very reasonably priced! You cannot wrong with this DJ team!"

Profile Picture Dawn, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Matthew of Famous Entertainment for our wedding, and he was absolutely amazing.

Firstly, he was responsive throughout the time leading up to our wedding. He answered promptly to any and all of our inquiries; and made himself available over phone, text, and email.

Secondly, he provided invaluable feedback - we outlined a rough itinerary of the sequence of events during the ceremony and reception, and he provided recommendations, based on his previous experiences, that we hadn't even considered.

On the day of the event, he arrived at the very earliest time that we were allowed to be at the venue. He was already set up, dressed, and ready to review itinerary with the groom and venue's maître d' before the bride was dressed and made up.

We asked a very close family friend to be our Master of Ceremonies for the evening; and so, our MC was a bit of a neophyte (but very charmingly so). Matthew stepped up in a huge way here, coaching him through the night, offering tips and pointers, and very capably filling in at spots where the MC felt uncomfortable leading the party.

And all throughout the reception, he coordinated seamlessly with the venue's maître d'.

Finally. Matthew's equipment worked perfectly; his music collection was exhaustive, and selection was well curated. In short, we would gladly book Matthew again; and we would absolutely recommend him.

This review is posted on WeddingWire, TheKnot, and Facebook - we want to sing his praises everywhere possible.

Profile Picture AiJane, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My girls super sweet 16 was beautiful. Well planned by Matt. The lighting made a perfect touch.. I was getting messages and calls all week after the party with how great the party was.. thank you !

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Matt and his staff were amazing. They were extremely professional from the moment we first met ! Throughout all of the planning and the actual party , Matt and his crew made us completely confident . My daughter's Sweet 16 was as big as a wedding and she was so happy with this DJ entertainment company as we all were. Our guests had such a great time and many asked for Matt's card so they could have him at their next party .

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did an amazing job making sure all my wants were taken care of and that my night was unforgettable. Everyone kept telling me how fun the wedding was and how great the dj was. He had everyone out on the dance floor having a great time! Couldn't have chosen a better vendor as my dj! Thanks again! Look forward to hiring you again in the future!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was a professional from the start. He stayed in constant contact with my wife and I leading up to our big day, to make sure everything was perfect.
A true professional. I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for a DJ..
With all the things one has to worry about when planning a big event, it was such a relief to not have to worry about the entertainment..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Profile Picture Robert, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt and his team gave me and my wife a day we will never forget. He was so awesome to work with. Thank you famous entertainment!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

high energy and complete high tech show extreme pro's nice to everyone tell your friends the best service money can buy!

Profile Picture ron, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

Our wedding a few weeks ago was great. Matt was excellent. The day could nothave gone better from listening to our particular needs and wants were and to reading the crowd. He made it a great party! Everyone loved him. I would hire him again in a minute for any party or celebration in the future. Thanks, Matt!!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Famous entertainment. Great staff, responsible , very easy to work with. They did an excellent job. I would hire them again in a second. I was an absolute pleasure.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was the DJ at my Cousin's Wedding. He is very professional and a great MC.
His music is on point and everyone Danced all night.
You won't go wrong with Famous Entertainment.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

Our wedding was awesome. Everyone was dancing and having a great time thanks to the music that was being played. I would definitely hire Famous Entertainment again.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Famous Entertainment helped make my party the best ever! Everyone told me how much fun they had for days after my event! Awesome crew....

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome experience. DJ Matt did an amazing job. Kids and adults alike had a blast. Highly recommend DJ Matt.

Profile Picture Michelle , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt from Famous put me at ease from the start. Ironically, the crowd was filled with DJ's that day and even they came up to me saying I made a great choice on entertainment :) Thank you Famous Entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture Frank, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Matt Provided music for my 50th Birthday party at Hogan Grill in Woodbury. My Guests were Loving the Classic Disco he played as they Hustled and Boogied for hours. Great Light show as well.. It was a 007 theme ( That's me .. with the Golden Eye ) I highly recommend him to anyone that's interested in his services.

Profile Picture Stephen , 6/24/17, 1 Review