Famous Entertainment Reviews

Famous Entertainment 5
Famous Entertainment 6
Famous Entertainment 7

mike · Getting married on 01/17/2019

what a wonderful team at Famous Entertainment...Friendly, good service, outgoing and so much more...My wedding was two weeks ago, and I still feel like I am on the dance floor! Matt and Company had my guests and my husband and myself out there all night long....Jenny. Who is a phenominal Planner, attended and made sure all was great!! My wedding will be talked about for a very very long time thanks to Famous Entertainment and their professionalism and enthusiastic maner! Can't wait to book our next event with you, and also pass your information along to everyone I know!! THANK YOU!!!

Lidia Calvert · Married on 11/09/2018

Fun fun fun

Famous Entertainment was absolutely AMAZING at my wedding. The MC and owner Matt was so interactive, my whole reception was live and his LED wall was the most amazing addition to our reception! There was nothing but smiles and sweat from my guests. I thank Matt and his staff at Famous for setting the bar so high for my guests and making my wedding what people are saying was the most fun event yet!

Chris · Married on 11/05/2018

A great party

He did a great job, great communication.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 11/03/2018

Packed Dance Floor

Matt and Famous Entertainment exceeded my expectations. From start to finish my dance floor was packed. He incorporated my non traditional wedding songs into the night seamlessly. Matt and his team worked well with my other vendors to help ensure smooth transitions throughout the wedding. I highly recommend Famous Entertainment for your party if you want your guests up and dancing all night.

Kristen Holloway · Married on 10/05/2018

The best!!

Matt and his team are amazing!!! I worked to book Mike and my wedding with his coordinator Adrienne and knew that I had to book them! Adrienne and Matt were extremely accommodating and so much fun to plan our playlist with. She is so sweet and very professional. Adrienne has me calm and ready for the big day with calm. Thank you Famous Entertainment!!

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Matt and MC Ray were amazing! Between the music and the MC our dance floor was always crowded. My wedding was a month ago and I still have people raving about how great the DJ and MC were. They def. made my party fun and something my guests, husband and I will talk about for years to come. Matt was amazing to work with, he was very patient with me and all my requests and did not blink an eye when I finally gave him my list of songs a few days before the wedding. I would def. recommend them and would hire them for all my future events! Thank you Matt and Ray!!

Famous Entertainment 18
    Famous Entertainment 19
    Famous Entertainment 20
    Famous Entertainment 21
    Famous Entertainment 22
    Famous Entertainment 23

Cheryl · Married on 07/27/2018

Matt is professional, reliable and detail oriented. The dance floor was packed the entire night . The lighting was excellent.

Ed · Married on 07/21/2018

Matt DJ my daughters Sweet Sixteen and did a professional job. With nonstop music and great enjoyment.

Adrienne · Married on 07/07/2018

I think everyone wants to be able to say that their wedding was the best one they ever attended - but our guests also agreed! They absolutely killed it with the music selection - and even made sure to add in our eclectic requests (1920’s big band cocktail hour and punk tracks mixed in with top 40 dance hits and NYC club classics). We opted for the TV screens with candid photos, and a lighting show, and we’re glad we did Seriously, they were amazing from start to finish!

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2018

I booked Matt for our wedding, we had a photo booth and DJ package which worked out great. He helped me every step of the way from pre planning to the day of he was very responsive and professional. I enjoyed having him at our special day and our guests loved the entertainment. Would definitely recommend for reliable and professional service!

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

It was great working w Matt. Highly recommended

Antoine · Married on 05/04/2018

Matt was excellent, we highly recommend his services

Cathy · Married on 04/13/2018

Matt was totally amazing!! He made my daughters sweet 16 a night that she will never forget !! He played all night and the kids never left the dance floor .. from the music to the photo booth everybody had a blast !! I will definitely hire him again as we have more sweet 16s in our future .. I highly recommend that you hire him too!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Famous Entertainment was the BEST dj company to have for our wedding this past Saturday! Matt put so much care and thought into planning our party. He was very responsive while getting us ready for the event. He prepared a wonderful video montage of my husband and I. During the party, he had everyone up and dancing-- kids, adults, and elders alike! All of my guests had a wonderful time. Our wedding was incredibly fun, special, and memorable for everyone! Kuddos to Matt!

Famous Entertainment 24

Michelina · Married on 02/05/2018

Good company reliable and efficient

Lucy · Married on 02/03/2018

My daughters Sweet 16 was such a big success and it all had to do with the entertainment. They kept everyone on the dance floor dancing. They came in and took care of everything. They did an amazing job with the lighting as well. The room looked beautiful. Since I work in the catering business I see a lot and this was by far the best entertainment. When you book your party with them there are no worries. Great job!!

Dawn · Married on 02/03/2018

"Matt and his team were absolutely magnificent. Matt totally kicked butt and had everyone and I mean everyone on the dance floor almost all the time! Also Matt added a nice little extra stardust with his zap photos that everyone really loved to see during the wedding. It was also I nice treat to get them all on a USB that night to relive the moments so quickly after the wedding. Matt was a gift to our wedding as he will be to yours too. He added such a great energy to our wedding. He nailed everything, from our ceremony, cocktail hour to the very last song of our reception. We are so grateful and beyond happy that we chose Famous Entertainment to provide music to our once in a lifetime wedding. Great job on the uplighting and intelligent lighting too. Also - one last note - very reasonably priced! You cannot wrong with this DJ team!"

AiJane · Married on 12/03/2017

We booked Matthew of Famous Entertainment for our wedding, and he was absolutely amazing.

Firstly, he was responsive throughout the time leading up to our wedding. He answered promptly to any and all of our inquiries; and made himself available over phone, text, and email.

Secondly, he provided invaluable feedback - we outlined a rough itinerary of the sequence of events during the ceremony and reception, and he provided recommendations, based on his previous experiences, that we hadn't even considered.

On the day of the event, he arrived at the very earliest time that we were allowed to be at the venue. He was already set up, dressed, and ready to review itinerary with the groom and venue's maître d' before the bride was dressed and made up.

We asked a very close family friend to be our Master of Ceremonies for the evening; and so, our MC was a bit of a neophyte (but very charmingly so). Matthew stepped up in a huge way here, coaching him through the night, offering tips and pointers, and very capably filling in at spots where the MC felt uncomfortable leading the party.

And all throughout the reception, he coordinated seamlessly with the venue's maître d'.

Finally. Matthew's equipment worked perfectly; his music collection was exhaustive, and selection was well curated. In short, we would gladly book Matthew again; and we would absolutely recommend him.

This review is posted on WeddingWire, TheKnot, and Facebook - we want to sing his praises everywhere possible.

paul · Married on 11/27/2017

Hello this is Paul From Allstar DJ Long Island. I use Matt as my main backup DJ company, He is top shelf ! A lighting genius.
    Cant say enough good things about Matt and his company !

Nancy · Married on 11/24/2017

My girls super sweet 16 was beautiful. Well planned by Matt. The lighting made a perfect touch.. I was getting messages and calls all week after the party with how great the party was.. thank you !

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2017

Matt and his staff were amazing. They were extremely professional from the moment we first met ! Throughout all of the planning and the actual party , Matt and his crew made us completely confident . My daughter's Sweet 16 was as big as a wedding and she was so happy with this DJ entertainment company as we all were. Our guests had such a great time and many asked for Matt's card so they could have him at their next party .

Brooke · Married on 10/17/2017

Did an amazing job making sure all my wants were taken care of and that my night was unforgettable. Everyone kept telling me how fun the wedding was and how great the dj was. He had everyone out on the dance floor having a great time! Couldn't have chosen a better vendor as my dj! Thanks again! Look forward to hiring you again in the future!

Robert · Married on 09/17/2017

Matt was a professional from the start. He stayed in constant contact with my wife and I leading up to our big day, to make sure everything was perfect.
    A true professional. I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for a DJ..
    With all the things one has to worry about when planning a big event, it was such a relief to not have to worry about the entertainment..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anthony · Married on 09/16/2017

Matt and his team gave me and my wife a day we will never forget. He was so awesome to work with. Thank you famous entertainment!!