21 Reviews for Famous Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text
21 Famous Entertainment Reviews

Good company reliable and efficient

Profile Picture Michelina, 2/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My daughters Sweet 16 was such a big success and it all had to do with the entertainment. They kept everyone on the dance floor dancing. They came in and took care of everything. They did an amazing job with the lighting as well. The room looked beautiful. Since I work in the catering business I see a lot and this was by far the best entertainment. When you book your party with them there are no worries. Great job!!

Profile Picture Lucy , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

"Matt and his team were absolutely magnificent. Matt totally kicked butt and had everyone and I mean everyone on the dance floor almost all the time! Also Matt added a nice little extra stardust with his zap photos that everyone really loved to see during the wedding. It was also I nice treat to get them all on a USB that night to relive the moments so quickly after the wedding. Matt was a gift to our wedding as he will be to yours too. He added such a great energy to our wedding. He nailed everything, from our ceremony, cocktail hour to the very last song of our reception. We are so grateful and beyond happy that we chose Famous Entertainment to provide music to our once in a lifetime wedding. Great job on the uplighting and intelligent lighting too. Also - one last note - very reasonably priced! You cannot wrong with this DJ team!"

Profile Picture Dawn, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Matthew of Famous Entertainment for our wedding, and he was absolutely amazing.

Firstly, he was responsive throughout the time leading up to our wedding. He answered promptly to any and all of our inquiries; and made himself available over phone, text, and email.

Secondly, he provided invaluable feedback - we outlined a rough itinerary of the sequence of events during the ceremony and reception, and he provided recommendations, based on his previous experiences, that we hadn't even considered.

On the day of the event, he arrived at the very earliest time that we were allowed to be at the venue. He was already set up, dressed, and ready to review itinerary with the groom and venue's maître d' before the bride was dressed and made up.

We asked a very close family friend to be our Master of Ceremonies for the evening; and so, our MC was a bit of a neophyte (but very charmingly so). Matthew stepped up in a huge way here, coaching him through the night, offering tips and pointers, and very capably filling in at spots where the MC felt uncomfortable leading the party.

And all throughout the reception, he coordinated seamlessly with the venue's maître d'.

Finally. Matthew's equipment worked perfectly; his music collection was exhaustive, and selection was well curated. In short, we would gladly book Matthew again; and we would absolutely recommend him.

This review is posted on WeddingWire, TheKnot, and Facebook - we want to sing his praises everywhere possible.

Profile Picture AiJane, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My girls super sweet 16 was beautiful. Well planned by Matt. The lighting made a perfect touch.. I was getting messages and calls all week after the party with how great the party was.. thank you !

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Matt and his staff were amazing. They were extremely professional from the moment we first met ! Throughout all of the planning and the actual party , Matt and his crew made us completely confident . My daughter's Sweet 16 was as big as a wedding and she was so happy with this DJ entertainment company as we all were. Our guests had such a great time and many asked for Matt's card so they could have him at their next party .

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did an amazing job making sure all my wants were taken care of and that my night was unforgettable. Everyone kept telling me how fun the wedding was and how great the dj was. He had everyone out on the dance floor having a great time! Couldn't have chosen a better vendor as my dj! Thanks again! Look forward to hiring you again in the future!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt and his team gave me and my wife a day we will never forget. He was so awesome to work with. Thank you famous entertainment!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

high energy and complete high tech show extreme pro's nice to everyone tell your friends the best service money can buy!

Profile Picture ron, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

Our wedding a few weeks ago was great. Matt was excellent. The day could nothave gone better from listening to our particular needs and wants were and to reading the crowd. He made it a great party! Everyone loved him. I would hire him again in a minute for any party or celebration in the future. Thanks, Matt!!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Famous entertainment. Great staff, responsible , very easy to work with. They did an excellent job. I would hire them again in a second. I was an absolute pleasure.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was the DJ at my Cousin's Wedding. He is very professional and a great MC.
His music is on point and everyone Danced all night.
You won't go wrong with Famous Entertainment.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

Our wedding was awesome. Everyone was dancing and having a great time thanks to the music that was being played. I would definitely hire Famous Entertainment again.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Famous Entertainment helped make my party the best ever! Everyone told me how much fun they had for days after my event! Awesome crew....

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome experience. DJ Matt did an amazing job. Kids and adults alike had a blast. Highly recommend DJ Matt.

Profile Picture Michelle , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt from Famous put me at ease from the start. Ironically, the crowd was filled with DJ's that day and even they came up to me saying I made a great choice on entertainment :) Thank you Famous Entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture Frank, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Matt Provided music for my 50th Birthday party at Hogan Grill in Woodbury. My Guests were Loving the Classic Disco he played as they Hustled and Boogied for hours. Great Light show as well.. It was a 007 theme ( That's me .. with the Golden Eye ) I highly recommend him to anyone that's interested in his services.

Profile Picture Stephen , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I absolutely can't explain how thankful I am for Matt & his team ! I would be lying if I said I didn't have anxiety when trying to find a DJ - they are probably the most crucial part of the wedding party! Matt sure delivered. He was energetic, fun and kept the dance floor packed. My only wish is that I had found him sooner, and spent less time searching. Go with your gut, famous entertainment rocked our party!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was an amazing DJ, and so great to work with. Him & Jonathan Page made the wedding perfect and more than I could have ever asked for. They kept the crown going all night long and kept everyone on the dance floor. Many of our guests asked us about the DJ and continuously complimented how amazing the whole wedding was especially the DJ.
The uplighting made the whole place look amazing. We gave Matt a small list of songs and with that he was confident he would play a lot of music that was fit for everyone, which he did, play an amazing variety for all ages. The photobooth was also a big hit of the party that was added on through the company.
I would recommend him to anyone for any kind of party to keep the crowd going and to have someone who is confident in his work and will make you confident in your choice.
They were truly awesome!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My sister got married this past weekend and as her Maid of Honor I worked side by side with her planning this beautiful evening. If I had to say what the easiest part of planning this night was I'd say the DJ hands down. We interviewed 2 DJs at first who were clearly, in my own words "set in their own ways", but then interview 3 came and we met with Matt, DJ/Owner of Famous Entertainment and it was a done deal. He did nothing but listen to our vision and request for the event and without any hesitation said, "let's do it". He was relaxed and confident and immediately set the bride's mind at ease. Leading up to the event, when discussing song choices and surprise tunes for some guest he seemed to maintain the same visual as us. It was an exciting process to work with him.
The night if the wedding COULD NOT have been better! They say a DJ makes or breaks and event and I'll tell you, Matt made the night. His booth and lighting were classy and tied the whole venue together. I'd swear people missed out on eating the phenomenal food because they were literally on the dancefloor the entire time. He was interactive and toned it down and highlighted the personal & special moments as well when those moments had come. The next day my sister's FB page was all compliments on an amazing wedding and an outstanding DJ.
We thank Matt for all his work and will forever highly recommend him. :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/17, 1 Review