Famous Entertainment Reviews

Famous Entertainment 6
Famous Entertainment 7

Denise · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Went above and beyond

Matt helped us throw an amazing party for our daughters sweet 16! He paid attention to every detail and provided ideas to make the party a hit! Everyone said the dj was great and raved about what a great time they had. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Raylynn Devlin · Married on 06/23/2019

Above and Beyond ALL of our expectations!

We just had our wedding last night and are still in shock about how perfect the music was and how much everyone danced.

After having a meeting with another DJ company that we met at a bridal show I was left uncomfortable and unsatisfied. The feeling that we were just another bride and groom, nothing special. I started to do some research on a Saturday afternoon and decided to send a message to Famous Entertainment. I was highly impressed that Matt’s assistant contacted me immediately to answer any questions being that Matt was working an event. The next day Matt called to introduce himself and make an appointment with us. The moment we met Matt and Joe we knew they were perfect. They took the time to get to know us, not only musically, but personally. We were rattling off songs to each other and were all on the same page of what the vision was to be for our wedding.

I cannot being to tell you how many times Matt and I have spoken on the phone. Quick conversations to go over things. Texts to check in on our wedding planning and to see if we needed help. The amount of connections he has is amazing. He even found our videographer Russ for the wedding and he was awesome to work with.

Matt was at our wedding with Joe “Ello” as the DJ and Chris as the MC. When they walked in we all hugged because at this point we are a team that has worked hard on this event and we have formed a bond. With that said, they made sure the night went flawlessly. They accommodated every song request we had and timed everything perfectly. Joe had the dance floor packed all night and Chris kept the crowd laughing and had this energy that was infectious. From young to old and a bunch of backgrounds mixed in one room all we keep hearing from people is “I haven’t danced that much in a long time!”. After texting with Matt today all we could say to each other is “We nailed it!”

Sorry for the lengthy review but I really had to express the amount of caring and professionalism from every one at Famous Entertainment. I could not have asked for a better team to work with. Book them and I promise you won’t be sorry!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Famous Entertainment 18
  • Edward

Edward · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfection

Matt and Joe did beyond an amazing job at my wedding. They met with us prior to the event and catered to our every want and need. On the day of the wedding they were professional and a blast to party with! My guests were dancing all night long. I received multiple compliments during and after the wedding regarding their presentation and song choices. I will definitely be using them in the future and I highly recommend them for any occasion. Just overall great people.
    -Eddie & Carly Nabet

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Famous Entertainment 19
    Famous Entertainment 20
  • JoAnn

Joann · Married on 06/07/2019

Matt and team did a great job at the reception.

Great job by Matt and team. The music was awesome and the photobooth was a big hit. I was so appreciative that he was able to capture every moment of the event with his camera. Thank you for a great job well done.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2019

Choose Famous Entertainment, you won't be disappointed!

My husband and I chose a fairly basic package at an extremely affordable price, but you wouldn't know it by the service Matt provided. He was at the Venue early and had everything ready to go and he did a great job all the way through the Cocktail Hour and Reception. The music was great and Matt was an absolute pleasure. He did a great job and we loved having him be a part of our beautiful day.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Famous Entertainment 21

Roberta P. · Married on 03/09/2019

I had a Wonderful experience with Famous Entertainment!

I had the pleasure a month ago of dealing with Famous Entertainment. I got married at a beautiful, waterfront Venue, and needed the Perfect DJ/ Entertainment Company. Matthew Whitman, the Owner Of Famous Entertainment, definitely fit the bill!!! Matthew listened to our needs, was courteous and accommodating , and helped make our wedding a “Dream Wedding!!!” Thank you to Matthew at Famous Entertainment. I wholeheartedly recommend this Company, without reservation!

Sent on 04/08/2019

John Falcioni · Married on 02/16/2019

GREAT service, good value!

Matthew did a fantastic job MC'ing and being the DJ at my wedding last Saturday. He was professional, courteous, and kept everyone dancing throughout the party. He even did his homework by playing some songs from Bolivia, of all places, that my wife requested. We also used one of his photographers, Rey, who was fabulous. I heartily recommend Famous Entertainment. Great service, good value!

Sent on 02/20/2019

mike · Married on 01/17/2019

what a wonderful team at Famous Entertainment...Friendly, good service, outgoing and so much more...My wedding was two weeks ago, and I still feel like I am on the dance floor! Matt and Company had my guests and my husband and myself out there all night long....Jenny. Who is a phenominal Planner, attended and made sure all was great!! My wedding will be talked about for a very very long time thanks to Famous Entertainment and their professionalism and enthusiastic maner! Can't wait to book our next event with you, and also pass your information along to everyone I know!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • NCPOMC

Ncpomc Fundraising Committee · Married on 12/01/2018

the ABSOLUTE BEST - (we are booking them AGAIN next year!)

I apologize in advance for the length of this review. But anyone committed to planning and executing a wonderful event should consider taking the time to read it - written by a Type A organizer who is beyond grateful for the AMAZING services provided by Famous Entertainment. So much so that I plan to hire them again next year :) (NOTE: this event was not a wedding, but they do a variety of event).

Matt and Jenny of Famous Entertainment - the "Dynamic Duo" as I now call them - went above and beyond for our event. They were VERY accommodating, VERY professional, GREAT communicators and best of all - WONDERFUL entertainers! Here's the long version of a longer story ;) ....

I'm on the Board of a Long Island non-profit with a membership of 120+ families. In preparing for our upcoming Holiday party & fundraising event (which we have been hosting annually for decades), I wanted to explore ways to take the event in a new direction, so I went to the Celebrate Showcase Party Expo at the Marriot in Melville. In a room full of vendors, I gravitated to Famous Entertainment because they had a great set-up with an energized and welcoming team of people who looked genuinely happy to be there and to connect with people (it also helped that they were not pushy). They not only took the time to speak with me (I spoke with Matt, Jenny and at least 2 other reps), but they also engaged my kids with the cool open-air photo-booth so that I could speak with them uninterrupted. They were all sweet and clear about what they could offer our event. Well, my kids adored them and so did I. Two days later I booked them for our event over the phone and I am so glad I did - hence this super long review.

Considering our organization is a non-profit and the event was both a fundraiser and festive Holiday party for families residing throughout Long Island (from newborns to grandparents), Matt worked with our tighter-than-tight budget and made us an offer we couldn't refuse - "accommodating" is an understatement. We took the DJ & photo-booth package and it surpassed our expectations. The day of the event, Matt and Jenny showed up early, prepared, and ready to go. When Jenny saw that I was on a time crunch and running around to finish things up before attendees arrived, she jumped right in to help me with whatever we needed - talk about an angel sent from above!

I cannot emphasize enough that this was a venue full of 60+ kids and their families , and EVERYONE - children, parents, grandparents - enjoyed themselves and left saying how much of a wonderful time they had! They kept a 3-hour long event full of kids going, without a single meltdown - that in itself speaks VOLUMES! From the music, to the entertaining activities (games, hoola-hoops, parachute, giveaways) to the photo-booth, Famous Entertainment made our event both a blast and a fundraising success!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU Famous Entertainment!!! Matt and Jenny, if you are reading this - see you again next year ;)

(I am leaving this review on other sites because these guys deserve a huge shout-out for their amazing services & generosity!)

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lidia Calvert · Married on 11/09/2018

Fun fun fun

Famous Entertainment was absolutely AMAZING at my wedding. The MC and owner Matt was so interactive, my whole reception was live and his LED wall was the most amazing addition to our reception! There was nothing but smiles and sweat from my guests. I thank Matt and his staff at Famous for setting the bar so high for my guests and making my wedding what people are saying was the most fun event yet!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Chris · Married on 11/05/2018

A great party

He did a great job, great communication.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 11/03/2018

Packed Dance Floor

Matt and Famous Entertainment exceeded my expectations. From start to finish my dance floor was packed. He incorporated my non traditional wedding songs into the night seamlessly. Matt and his team worked well with my other vendors to help ensure smooth transitions throughout the wedding. I highly recommend Famous Entertainment for your party if you want your guests up and dancing all night.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristen Holloway · Married on 10/05/2018

The best!!

Matt and his team are amazing!!! I worked to book Mike and my wedding with his coordinator Adrienne and knew that I had to book them! Adrienne and Matt were extremely accommodating and so much fun to plan our playlist with. She is so sweet and very professional. Adrienne has me calm and ready for the big day with calm. Thank you Famous Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rich Dileo · Married on 09/30/2018

September Wedding

They really did an excellent, professional job. Everything that was requested was done. They got the party going from the very beginning and the dance for was packed for 4 Hrs. Everyone had a great time and I got rave reviews from our guests. Thanks

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Matt and MC Ray were amazing! Between the music and the MC our dance floor was always crowded. My wedding was a month ago and I still have people raving about how great the DJ and MC were. They def. made my party fun and something my guests, husband and I will talk about for years to come. Matt was amazing to work with, he was very patient with me and all my requests and did not blink an eye when I finally gave him my list of songs a few days before the wedding. I would def. recommend them and would hire them for all my future events! Thank you Matt and Ray!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Famous Entertainment 22
    Famous Entertainment 23
    Famous Entertainment 24
    Famous Entertainment 25
    Famous Entertainment 26
    Famous Entertainment 27

Cheryl · Married on 07/27/2018

Matt is professional, reliable and detail oriented. The dance floor was packed the entire night . The lighting was excellent.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Ed · Married on 07/21/2018

Matt DJ my daughters Sweet Sixteen and did a professional job. With nonstop music and great enjoyment.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Adrienne · Married on 07/07/2018

I think everyone wants to be able to say that their wedding was the best one they ever attended - but our guests also agreed! They absolutely killed it with the music selection - and even made sure to add in our eclectic requests (1920’s big band cocktail hour and punk tracks mixed in with top 40 dance hits and NYC club classics). We opted for the TV screens with candid photos, and a lighting show, and we’re glad we did Seriously, they were amazing from start to finish!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2018

I booked Matt for our wedding, we had a photo booth and DJ package which worked out great. He helped me every step of the way from pre planning to the day of he was very responsive and professional. I enjoyed having him at our special day and our guests loved the entertainment. Would definitely recommend for reliable and professional service!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

It was great working w Matt. Highly recommended

Sent on 07/07/2018

Antoine · Married on 05/04/2018

Matt was excellent, we highly recommend his services

Sent on 05/15/2018

Cathy · Married on 04/13/2018

Matt was totally amazing!! He made my daughters sweet 16 a night that she will never forget !! He played all night and the kids never left the dance floor .. from the music to the photo booth everybody had a blast !! I will definitely hire him again as we have more sweet 16s in our future .. I highly recommend that you hire him too!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Famous Entertainment was the BEST dj company to have for our wedding this past Saturday! Matt put so much care and thought into planning our party. He was very responsive while getting us ready for the event. He prepared a wonderful video montage of my husband and I. During the party, he had everyone up and dancing-- kids, adults, and elders alike! All of my guests had a wonderful time. Our wedding was incredibly fun, special, and memorable for everyone! Kuddos to Matt!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Famous Entertainment 28

Michelina · Married on 02/05/2018

Good company reliable and efficient

Sent on 08/29/2017