Famous Dave's BBQ Reviews

140 Reviews for Famous Dave's BBQ

• Corey

Corey Westrem · Married on 06/10/2018

Catered our wedding

So far best catering I’ve ever experienced and the were warm and friendly!! Best food everyone and I mean everyone looooved it!!!

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Everyone was very impressed by the food and service. Including my self. They preferred the catering over the restaurant. I would do it all over again. And I will most definitely recommend famous daves.

Kristina · Married on 09/23/2017

Great food and great staff for my wedding! They took care of everything! Made my day perfect!

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2017

My son and daughter-in-law knew they wanted brisket and ribs as part of the wedding celebration. We did taste tests at a few well known local BBQ but all decided we liked that food and selection at Famous Dave's far better than the competition. We were not disappointed! The manager of our local Famous Dave's, Marc, could not have been nicer, nor could Alex at the catering service. The food arrived promptly and the quality and quantity were perfect. Most of the guests told us how much they enjoyed the food.

Caitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

No complaints whatsoever. The Catering Hotline was EXTREMELY helpful, quick to reply, and willing to go above and beyond/take any requests and fulfill them if at all within their power. The prices were very competitive with other wedding caterers and the local staff from Taylor, MI Famous Dave's catering department impressed me just as much as the hotline people. They provided us with a few materials beforehand to make some silverware packets we wanted to make for our guests and also served our banana pudding in cute jars for the wedding like we wanted too. I will use Famous Dave's for EVERY event possible and recommend them to others any time! The people that catered the wedding were extremely friendly, timely, and open to helping. Thanks for making our big day perfect!

Tara · Married on 07/22/2017

They where PHENOMENAL!!!! I highly recommend them for your catering needs! Unbelievably professional, by the time I got off the phone with them going over my order, they already sent me an email with a already updated invoive with everything we just discussed! My guest and I where so impressed with the service and how amazing the food was!
    I honestly can not express how great they where!

Thank You Again!!!

Renee · Married on 10/08/2016

Best food, ever! I will select Famous Dave's again for my next party, and I will highly recommend Famous Dave's to anyone looking for great food, prompt professional service, and excellent communication concerning all aspects of of the transaction.

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2016

I used Famous Dave's to cater my daughter's back yard wedding. They did a fabulous job. I was very pleased and will defiantly give them my repeated business in the further. I have no complaints - only smiles :).

Cari · Married on 08/20/2016

The food was amazing!! The staff was very friendly, professional, and accommodating! And my wedding reception was outside, just as they were setting up it started to pour down rain, and they still set everything up perfectly and served will smiles on their faces!! I had a great team of caterers and will definetly use them in the future!!

Hilary · Married on 09/05/2015

Famous Dave's catered our wedding over labor day weekend and the food was excellent, but the servers were AMAZING! We cannot thank you enough - everyone was so kind, helpful, and anticipated things before we even knew we needed them. We will definitely be using Famous Dave's Catering again in the future :)

Molly · Married on 08/01/2015

The four servers who worked our event were wonderful! They were friendly and willing to help out whereever needed,when they weren't serving food.

Sue · Married on 10/03/2009

Famous Daves catering service went above and beyond to make our wedding reception perfect. They discussed all the details in advance. Their food speaks for itself....if you want BBQ for a classy wedding reception this is the place to order from. It is delicious and not sloppy to eat. The crew arrived on time, were very professional and treated our guests well. I also hired them to clear tables, scrape plates and cut and serve cake. Anything I asked them to do they were more than willing to help. I have heard wonderful complements from our guests regarding how wonderful the food was...they kept on going back for more.

Laura · Married on 08/08/2009

Famous Dave's was a great caterer for my wedding. The food tasted great and was a great value. The set-up was on time and went smoothly, and the server helped clean up and take care of all the food when we were done. I would recommend them to anyone.

• User6836546 · event on: 06/03/2016

Top of the line catering! From start to finish the person that took the order to the person that delivered and set up our "feast". Everyone was so impressed with the offerings as well as the service. Thank you Westland Famous Dave's for making our company event spectacular!

Victoria · event on: 06/15/2016

The staff loved the food. We have used this catering services before and are pleased with it.

Jonathan · event on: 08/12/2016

Excellent Service! Would recommend this to friends and family

Brad · event on: 10/20/2016

From the very start Famous Kelly was awesome. The set up and delivery were perfect. The food was great. We will be using Famous Daves in Talylor again.

• User7437198 · event on: 09/27/2016

The young lady who delivered my food was wonderful! she helped us set up our food upstairs and she was very personable. I worked with Paige in Catering and she was awesome my boss and I were calling back to back and she put it together that her and I were working on the same event. absolutely wonderful service!

Gail · event on: 12/16/2016

We have had other restaurants cater for us but I have to say that the professionalism that the staff has at the Novi location puts the icing on the cake that is what A-1 service looks like.. The Quality of service you guys gave us gets an A++ we will be using this restaurant for all our Holiday events in the future. THANK YOU.....

Kelly · event on: 12/14/2016

Famous Dave's catering made my entire experience easy from start to finish. The customer service was helpful and courteous, delivery was on time and delicious and our client raved about how happy they were with the food and whole experience.

• User7592128 · event on: 12/23/2016

Everything went smoothly and the food was fantastic, hot, and right on time. Thank you!

Denese · event on: 12/25/2016

The food was delicious as always.

Tom · event on: 12/23/2016

Service was great, and the food was even better! Thank you for making our Christmas Party a success!

susie · event on: 12/23/2016

Everything was very nice- delivery girl most helpful food was great.