Famous Dave's BBQ Reviews

142 | Novi, MI

142 Reviews for Famous Dave's BBQ

Nicole Hass · Married on 05/11/2019

Delicious food friendly staff

The food was delicious! All of my guests loved famous Dave's. The catering staff was great. They were all very friendly and served large portions. They showed up on time and had everything ready to go.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Corey

Corey Westrem · Married on 06/10/2018

Catered our wedding

So far best catering I’ve ever experienced and the were warm and friendly!! Best food everyone and I mean everyone looooved it!!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Kelly · event on 03/13/2018

Love working with the "Famous" staff. Food is always great, staff always helpful and attentive.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Glen · event on 03/12/2018

Our servers that day was awesome. The food was great. We did overdo it on the quantity of food but the portion size was very generous. We were able to share the leftovers with other sections of our business and they enjoyed it very much.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Sandra · event on 02/23/2018

Everything was great except the St Louis Ribs. Wasn't very tender. Would not get those again

Sent on 02/23/2018

Carol · event on 02/15/2018

Food was very delicious, great presentation, efficient service.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Susan · event on 02/03/2018

Everything was fantastic, from the food to the catering staff.
    We had a truly wonderful experience and would recommend to all our friends for future catering needs.
    Well done, Famous Dave's!!!!!

Also, the date of my event was 07/29/2017
    Your date insert was not working properly.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tracey · event on 12/21/2017

BEST catering ordering, follow-up communication, arrival, set-up, friendliness, timeliness, and food quality I’ve ever had! I will not hesitate to order catering from Famous Daves again, And I have been bragging to everyone about the great experience! Thank you

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rhonda · event on 12/20/2017

They were very attentive and the food was phenomenal. Hot and tasty and on time. Great job.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Cynthia · event on 12/13/2017

A very organized process from selecting and ordering the meal to several adjustments to the orders. Not to mention that the food was great. The event was over a 24-hour period and required food orders for three different times - each order was complete with no errors.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Nanette · event on 11/29/2017

I was very pleased with the food and with the time of arrival. They were there on time and everything was just awesome. I definitely will have them cater another event in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2017

James · event on 10/03/2017

As always food was great. Delivered on time. The girl that delivered was professional and pleasant.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Everyone was very impressed by the food and service. Including my self. They preferred the catering over the restaurant. I would do it all over again. And I will most definitely recommend famous daves.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Brian · event on 09/29/2017

They were accommodating, and on time. The food was great and the service was professional. I've used them before and I will use them again.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kristina · Married on 09/23/2017

Great food and great staff for my wedding! They took care of everything! Made my day perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2017

My son and daughter-in-law knew they wanted brisket and ribs as part of the wedding celebration. We did taste tests at a few well known local BBQ but all decided we liked that food and selection at Famous Dave's far better than the competition. We were not disappointed! The manager of our local Famous Dave's, Marc, could not have been nicer, nor could Alex at the catering service. The food arrived promptly and the quality and quantity were perfect. Most of the guests told us how much they enjoyed the food.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jordan · event on 08/27/2017

Everyone LOVED the food. It arrived on time, hot, and the girl who brought it was very sweet and helpful. We would defintely recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Mike · event on 08/19/2017

All the food was very good, and we will be using Famous Dave's for our next get together event.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Robert · event on 08/19/2017

We have used Famous Dave's half a dozen times or so to cater family parties and office parties at our lakefront home. Connie was fantastic helping us with our planning and ordering. She put together our menu perfectly. I don't recall the person's name who delivered this time, but she, like all previous times, was punctual, pleasant, and performed the set-up quickly and efficiently. The food order is always correct, arrives hot, and there are plenty of set-ups to make it easy.
    We will order again!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

No complaints whatsoever. The Catering Hotline was EXTREMELY helpful, quick to reply, and willing to go above and beyond/take any requests and fulfill them if at all within their power. The prices were very competitive with other wedding caterers and the local staff from Taylor, MI Famous Dave's catering department impressed me just as much as the hotline people. They provided us with a few materials beforehand to make some silverware packets we wanted to make for our guests and also served our banana pudding in cute jars for the wedding like we wanted too. I will use Famous Dave's for EVERY event possible and recommend them to others any time! The people that catered the wedding were extremely friendly, timely, and open to helping. Thanks for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Christine · event on 08/18/2017

Many thanks to the Famous Dave's TEAM for providing such great food and service at our company event. The food was fantastic. Many employees were so excited based on having Famous Dave's food on other occasions. The servers made the event so convenient for our team to enjoy the event.
    The Famous Dave's catering truck is the best. No doubt other companies in our area were jealous!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Tara · Married on 07/22/2017

They where PHENOMENAL!!!! I highly recommend them for your catering needs! Unbelievably professional, by the time I got off the phone with them going over my order, they already sent me an email with a already updated invoive with everything we just discussed! My guest and I where so impressed with the service and how amazing the food was!
    I honestly can not express how great they where!

Thank You Again!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Arnita · event on 06/23/2017

Our catering specialist was Kelly Howie and she was the best!! I had to change our company picnic date twice, and Famous Dave's Catering was so flexible and understanding each time with no hassle of why we had to changed the dates. We had plenty of food for everyone (140 employees) and the food was delicious. Famous Dave's Catering was on time with set-up and hot food. The serving staff was polite and kind to everyone and very professional. We were very satisfied on choosing Famous Dave's Catering for our corporate event!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Phillip · event on 06/17/2017

Everyone was very pleased with the food,as some never had Famous Dave's before.I know for them,they're going to come to Famous Dave's in the future.Thanks for the marvelously wonderful Food!

Sent on 06/19/2017