Famous Dave's BBQ Reviews

101 | North Olmsted, OH

101 Reviews for Famous Dave's BBQ

Gwendolyn · event on: 12/09/2016

Famous Dave's has never let us down. We have used them for several events. The food is so good. I could only rate them 5/5 which I wish I could rate them a 10 out of 10. There is a saying that goes a little like this. "The food was good I could smack your Momma." No pun intended. It means the food was delicious and so tender. Continue with all you do and we will continue to come back year after year.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Sherry · event on: 10/06/2016

This is our 5th year that we have had Famous Dave's for a yearly department outing. As always they are wonderful. The food is always warm and ALWAYS delicious. Couldn't ask for a more organized company. Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • User7281891 · event on: 10/01/2016

Alyson ( catering/marketing manager) coordinated everything to my needs. My order was ready even earlier than anticipated supplied me with enough of utensils, condiments etc. The food was perfect and plentiful an excellent value.

This was my first time using famous Dave's and will be for sure a repeat customer. Great job!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • User7281761 · event on: 09/30/2016

I wanted to show my appreciation to my co-workers for their generosity at an unfortunate time in my life. I had eaten at Famous Dave before and had enjoyed their food at the Great American Rib Cook Off. Since I nor my taste buds have ever been disappointed by Famous Dave, I chose them over everyone else. I have to say that it was fantastic. Everyone was so impressed by the food that was served. Some of my fellow co-workers had never eaten from Famous Dave's and vowed to go there and eat. Even after almost a week later, my co-workers are still raving about the food. The server who completed the set up for the luncheon was very professional and quick. (A one woman team.) VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Al · event on: 09/23/2016

Famous Dave's is always a hit for office celebrations. The Staff is cordial and the food is always great. The North Olmsted Restaurant is close. And we take advantage of it. First rate RIBs and sides. Strong recommendation to stop in and enjoy.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Patrick · event on: 09/17/2016

The food arrived on time and hot. We ordered food for 20 people. 22 came and we still had food left over. Will definitely order here again.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

Feel very comfortable and secure in the knowledge that your needs will be met without any issues! I used FD to cater my son's rehearsal dinner and it was a complete success!

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • Daisy-May

Sharon · Married on 08/27/2016

Great service! The food was amazing! Our guest love it!

Sent on 09/18/2016

meredith · event on: 08/23/2016

The catering staff is fantastic. We have been working with FD for 2 years now for Commencement events and a lunch for a group of incoming students. Amber and the rest of the staff are courteous and professional. Delivery ALWAYS on time. We will definitely continue to work with FD. The food is always yummy. Students and Parents alike are always happy.

Sent on 08/30/2016

They did an excellent job! Guest raved about the food.

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • User7011560 · event on: 07/19/2016

I ordered Famous Dave's for a working dinner meeting. Now I know why it is called "Famous" Dave's...because now I am famous for ordering it. Everyone LOVED it. Alyson and her staff at Famous Dave's in North Olmsted, Ohio were kind, helpful, and attentive to every detail. I will definitely order from them again and so will many of the people who were at the meeting!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Heather · event on: 07/19/2016

Everything from calling for a quote to final clean up from the event was perfect! Responsiveness was outstanding and everyone was always courteous! The presentation of the buffet was great and the food was AMAZING! Thank you all so very much!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

We are still getting comments about how great the food was at our wedding. We did an outdoor rustic themed wedding and it fit so well! Everyone we dealt with was great and the food was incredibly tasty! I'd recommended it to anyone.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Doreen · Married on 06/25/2016

Book early and experience each food choice. We received many favorable comments about the food and excellent servers.
    Everything flowed
    Our friend Aly helped us enjoy this wedding reception by suggesting Dave's.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Carrie · event on: 06/07/2016

We have used Famous Dave's multiple times for parties. They always deliver and set up on time, with delicious food! We will use them again in the near future I am sure!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2016

We got their food for our wedding and it was great. Everybody loved it

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • User6807248 · event on: 05/27/2016

We chose Famous Dave's for our son's graduation party. They were 10 minutes early in delivering the food which was okay for us. The food was great and the guest devoured the ribs and corn bread muffin. There was none left for me :-(. I would definitely use Famous Dave's again.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Nina · event on: 05/26/2016

Everything was great the food was delicious

Sent on 06/06/2016
  • User6610052 · event on: 04/14/2016

Awesome experience. Was on time and the delivery girl set everything up for us. The food was absolutey delicious as well. Kudos to Connie for getting everything set up for us on end and for providing a famously delicious meal!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Laura · event on: 04/09/2016

The food was delivered on time, it was fresh and warm. My guests loved the food ....it was a hit.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Tracy · Married on 03/19/2016

Our experience with Famous Dave's in North Olmsted was excellent from when we started planning to the wedding day. Staff was friendly, polite and attentive. Every single detail I requested was meet with a smile. Food was delicious and everyone had compliments about how good it was. Allyson was awesome helping me every step of the way. I highly recommend Famous Dave's.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Mona · event on: 03/06/2016

Great food. Everyone complimented the food. Everything was supplied and displayed so appetizingly.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Michelle · event on: 12/25/2015

I ordered our meal for a small family event, primarily to treat my teenage and adult children. It was love at first sight when we first encountered FD BBQ. The food is tasty and seasoned just right. I knew this would be a pleasant surprise for them.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Danielle Forsyth · Married on 05/16/2015

Wonderful holiday luncheon!

Famous Dave's was great! - not just the food but the exceptional customer service, promptness, and professionalism. I would definitely recommend to friends/family in the future. Thanks for making our holiday luncheon a hit!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Tina · Married on 10/17/2014

We used Famous Dave's BBQ for our daughter's rehearsal dinner. The food was amazing!!!! The best part was that the food was delivered hot at the time we needed it and it took the worry out of getting from the church to the dinner venue without the stress of the food being ready and hot. I worked with Alyson in making all the arrangements, she was so helpful and professional. I will definitely use Famous Dave's BBQ in the future. Thank you again for making our dinner a memorable evening.

Sent on 10/20/2014