Family Fusion Catering and Taco Man Reviews

20 | San Bernardino, CA

20 Reviews for Family Fusion Catering and Taco Man

Abby · Married on 08/24/2018

Heather and her team were great! She was so nice and helpful throughout the whole planning process and always responded so quickly. I am vegetarian and she was so accommodating with mine and my guest dietary needs. I highly recommended them! They have so many options and offer great prices. Give them a try!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather and her husband were amazing to work professional and prompt and the food delicious! The value and cost were a blessing as well. 5 star catering!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

We chose Italian food and did not go wrong by any means! The food was a hit!! Many guests complimented how delicious it was, as did I! I was able to text them at any time and receive an immediate response. They are an amazing team! I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Thank you Family Fusion Catering! You guys are the bomb and so is your food!!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Darren · Married on 11/11/2017

Excellent service! Would use 1000x over!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 10/28/2017

Heather was my life saver for my wedding day! I knew if I did not get a day wedding coordinator I was going to go crazy and not enjoy the actual wedding. Heather fulfilled my every need and kept everything on point for my wedding as well as kept my schedule how I planned it. Even though there was a language barrier between Heather and my family, she still managed to get by and my family loved her work and her professionalism. Heather was responsive to all of my questions in a few hours or minutes actually. She continuously helped me with my dress and keeping me looking good for the wedding day! She is so down to earth and my bridal party really enjoyed her too. I could not have asked for a better coordinator, who attended all the needs for me and let me actually enjoy getting ready. Thank you so much Heather!! I most definitely recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hayley · Married on 07/07/2017

Everyone was on the dance floor, thanks for playing good music all night! Best dj ever!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 05/20/2017

They were AMAZING!!! They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. If I have ever need a caterer again, I will most definitely be calling Heather!! Thank you so much guys! You are THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Clarissa · Married on 03/18/2017

The food was amazing! The service was amazing! Very friendly! Answered all questions promptly and were very very helpful through a very stressful time. Could not be happier with family fusion & would definitely recommend them to any and everyone for catering!! -The Herrera's

Sent on 06/29/2017

Patty · Married on 12/31/2016

Stephanie is so sweet and easy to work with. The food was fresh and cooked to perfection and delicious. I will hire Family Fusion again!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Gina · Married on 12/22/2016

We used family fusion (Taco Man) for our Christmas work party. They arrived early & set everything up, and we didn't have to do a thing. All the employee's loved the taco's, rice & beans, and they were so reasonable!!!! They were beyond professional and we would recommend them to anyone having a company party, or any type of private event. We'll definitely be using them again next year!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Amber · Married on 10/05/2016

Family fusion helpe me with Italian food for my wweddin for 250 guests. The food was very good aan full of flavor. I love there Chipotle cream with shrip pasta it was mine and my husbands favorite. I had bad things about other companies running out of food but family fusion had more then a enough I even had left overs to take home. They were on time and are professional...... I rate them a 5 star they are hassle free and the quality of food is really good and also offered a free test testing.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Truc · Married on 09/03/2016

My first experience with Family Fusion Catering was when they were hired for my niece's birthday party. I was impressed on how delish their regular tacos and asian tacos were. Heather and her husband were very nice and professional. She had mentioned that they can cater weddings (since I had mentioned that I was planning mine). We wanted something low key and outdoors so having them cater would fit our plan. Unfortunately, we were unable to find a location that we liked or a place that allowed outside catering. Even though that did not work out, we were excited to be able to secure them to cater our wedding rehearsal lunch. Heather was very accommodating with my questions and requests during planning process. We choose the fusion beef and chicken tacos, chow mein and stir fry veggies. Everyone loved the tacos and that secret taco sauce they had. =) Luckily, we had some leftover and ate it the next day. I highly recommend Family Fusion Catering for their yummy food and friendly and professional service. They will be always be top of my list if we ever need an event to cater.

Sent on 11/02/2016

TaNeisha · Married on 08/06/2016

Heather made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She went above and beyond for us. We can't wait to work with her for future parties and family gatherings.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Katrina · Married on 04/08/2016

Family Fusion was absolutely perfect! All our guests were happy with both the Vietnamese and Mexican food! Delicious!!! Great pricing!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Katrina · Married on 04/08/2016

Family Fusion was perfect at our wedding. All our guests loved both types of food, Vietnamese and Mexican! Will always recommend them to anyone in search of a caterer for any event!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Chris · Married on 08/08/2010

Family fusion serves anaxing delicious food, service is impeccable and very professional to deal with. You will not go wrong hiring them for any event you have. Fantastic all around!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Shonna · Married on 07/01/2017

We will be using and referring family fusion in the future.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

3.5

Family Fusion catered our wedding and also provided a photo booth at an additional price. The food was good and they were prompt. They allowed us to customize our printed photo booth layout for guests to keep and let us make our own booth backdrop as well, which meant a lot to us!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Heather · Married on 06/02/2017

3.4
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Food was pricey, but no so tasty. The beans and rice were good, but the chicken was just chicken in taco seasoning. I thought i would have had better for the price. It was ok though not horrible. I just expected more. Heather was great to work with real nice lady. I appriciate her help.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Family Fusion Catering and Taco Man's reply:

I am sorry you felt this way the price you paid was only $170 which you agreed to the price if you thought it was pricey you could of let us know and maybe we could of tried to help you out but we had already gave yout a lower price since it's just a drop off order and that's cheaper then what we actually really charge. And the chicken we marinated ourselves in spices we don't use taco seasoning since those have msg.