Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast Reviews

44 Reviews for Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast

• Abigail

Abigail Martin 路 Getting married on 09/05/2021

Wedding of my Dreams 馃

My sister got married here 8 years ago and I got married here 2 days ago... it was everything my husband and I dreamed of and more. Kim and her staff were so attentive and made every little detail exactly as I wanted it (which is hard to do)

I will never forget this day and the magic that came along with it. Anyone looking for a venue, this location would be the best decision you will make! I will definitely be coming back for my anniversary every year to stay at the bed and Breakfast 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Lamis

Lamis AlJuwaie 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible Wedding Experience

Words cannot describe how amazing our wedding was at Fallen Tree Farm Bed & Breakfast. We chose to have an intimate wedding with fifty people total and it couldn't have gone any better. Kim was absolutely fantastic and answered all of what seemed like a million of my questions. Everything was organized and she even helped with the rehearsal since we weren't really sure what we were doing! She was incredibly responsive and made sure our wedding day was exactly how we envisioned. Fallen Tree Farm is a beautiful venue and she worked very hard to make sure everything was set up and ready to go once we got there. At one point I asked what I could do to help while she was setting up and she told me "Nothing! You go and relax! This is your wedding day!" We've seen a few previews of our photos and they all are incredible! The scenery is beautiful and there are lots of places to have photos taken. Being able to stay at the Bed & Breakfast that night with our closest friends and family was icing on the cake. Brunch the next day was great too! Throughout the night guests kept coming up to me and complimenting our decision to have the wedding at Fallen Tree Farm. I highly recommend this venue for any wedding!!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Annasthasia

Annasthasia Corbin 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect wedding

Fallen Tree Farm was the perfect place for our wedding. The ceremony area is stunning and we fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. Kim and her decorating team did an awesome job and everything looked even better than I imagined it would. It was great to be able to stay there Friday and Saturday and not have to worry about transportation for us and the bridal party. I highly recommend Fallen Tree Farm, especially if you want to get married outside.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny Hansen 路 Married on 09/05/2020

A magical day!

We absolutely adored everything about Fallen Tree Farm. We loved being able to stay on site for the whole wedding weekend. My in-laws even stayed an extra couple days because they live out of state. It was great that they were able to stay there the entire time they were in town, instead of switching between hotels. We were able to decorate and do so many other things on Friday, that Saturday was much more relaxed than I expected. Kim was on the ball, prepared, and organized for whatever we asked. She even made boutonnieres for the guys with some of our extra flowers. We had a much smaller wedding than originally planned due to COVID but Kim was adaptable, flexible, and always responded promptly when we needed to switch up the plans. Also the entire property is absolutely. beautiful. The ceremony space truly feels like something out of a fairy tale. We got compliments from both our in person and virtual guests about how gorgeous it was.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Emily 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely amazing

Thank you for making our vision come to life and for putting up with all the details we brought in. You did an amazing job making it elegant and beautiful! It was such a magical day and I cannot express it enough the comfort you provided and the service as well. We are so grateful to you and we are so happy that we had the honor of holding this special day on your beautiful property! Highly recommend Fallen Tree Farm! 馃挆馃挆

Sent on 08/10/2020

Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast's reply:

It was an honor to help you plan your special day and host your family and friends. I'm delighted we exceeded your expectations and hope we get to see you again on your anniversary! Best wishes for a beautiful future!

Paris 路 Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing value and service

We havent gotten married there yet but we are so excited to work with Kim. Shes awesome and the property is beautiful!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Positively Perfect!!!

When we went to Fallen Tree for the first time it was in the middle of winter and it still took our breath away. The house and grounds are gorgeous! The ceremony area is very unique and beautiful. Kim makes the whole process easy and fun. We got so many compliments about the venue on our wedding day. We look forward to returning to the bed and breakfast for anniversaries.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast's reply:

We so enjoyed helping you and Tyler plan your big day. It was a pleasure to work with your friends and family. Come back and visit for your anniversary!
  • Harley

Harley Burgard 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely beautiful.

What an amazing place for a special day. The venue was absolutely beautiful. Kim helped us out tremendously. We did the petite package with 50 guest. All we needed to do was show up with out certificate and she took care of the rest. I gave her ideas on what I looked for in a wedding and she did more than expected!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Adriana 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Country Oasis meets Secret Garden

Fallen Tree is such a beautiful venue. The ceremony area initially drew us in but there is something picture-worthy on nearly every part of this secluded site. The B&B, itself, has so much character. Kim and her staff are amazing and made sure that everything ran smoothly through the weekend. With 145 guests, our wedding was so stress-free and THE BEST time. All of our guests raved about the wedding and the venue. This is the perfect intimate venue whether you are looking to have a small wedding or something on a much larger scale.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Danielle M Woerner 路 Married on 10/14/2018

My Dream Wedding

I got married at The Fallen Tree Bed and Breakfast on October 14th and it was perfect. The property is beautiful, peaceful and serene. Kim and everyone else at the property were very nice and accommodating. I had a small wedding with just my parents, son, makeup artist and photographer in attendance. After our outdoor wedding my husband, myself, mom, dad and son had a beautiful indoor dinner in a separate dining room. Our dinner was fantastic. The rooms were very nice and the next morning we had a delicious breakfast in the main dining room. My wedding was perfect and I couldn't be happier. We will definitely be back.

• Leanne

Leanne 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Everything I had hoped for!

We decided on Fallen Tree Farm because of the location and the rustic feel. We were definitely not disappointed! Also, everything that was included in the price of renting the venue for the weekend was more than fair.
    Kim was wonderful to work with and very easy to talk to through the entire planning process. She was very helpful and answered every question I had along the way, and she always got back to me quickly. She was also very accommodating to all of our needs.
    Our wedding day was everything we ever hoped for & it was so beautiful. Kim and her crew did a fantastic job getting the site decorated for the wedding day and everything was perfect!

Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast's reply:

We loved hosting you and Matt on your special day. You have a wonderful group of family and friends who came together to help you celebrate. Best wishes for a fabulous future together!

Martin 路 Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful place with Awesome staff

We stayed at this B&B as a get away weekend and fell in love with it. We then booked our wedding there. We looked at multiple venues, and this by far was the most beautiful and most cost effective. Kim, the owner was so attentive and helpful with any question we had. On the day of the ceremony, our cake was almost 2 hours late, and Kim was about to go and get us one at the store, just to make sure that everything went perfect for our day, she truly went above and beyond for us. We will definitely continue to stay there as a mini vacation, and would definitely recommend this as a wedding venue! I am in hospitality management, and Kim and her team are definitely top of the line in my opinion!

Erin 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Words cannot describe how truly happy we were with everything! Kim and her staff are AMAZING! The entire grounds is a beautiful & peaceful place to be at! The food is DELICIOUS! The whole wedding party (9 total) was there from Friday 12pm to Sunday 12pm. We highly recommend Fallen Tree Farm B&B for your wedding weekend.

Thank you again Kim and the staff!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Erin 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you again Kim and the staff!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 06/03/2018

We recently got married at Fallen Tree Farm and had a wonderful ceremony, and reception. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, I knew that first time I visited it that it was where I wanted to get married. It even rained but Kim and her staff weren鈥檛 phased at all and made sure we still were able to pull off our outdoor ceremony in the barn ruins. From start to finish Kim was wonderful to work with and really made my vision of our wedding a reality. I also really liked that she handles all the details, the only other vendor I had to hire was my photographer-the cake, food, and flowers Kim handled-it is SO much nicer to deal with one person as opposed to several. She is very flexible and laid back regarding anything she could do to accommodate us and make sure the day went off without a hitch. The food was amazing, and all our guests left very happy. As an added bonus breakfast in bed was included the next morning and we had a to die for creme br没l茅e French toast! I highly highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to help you plan your perfect day. Best Wishes for a wonderful marriage and exciting future!

Annmarie 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Warm, welcoming and absolutely charming! Choose Fallen Tree Farm if you want a beautiful setting, tucked away in a woodland setting fronting on to rolling meadows, with abundant privacy and wonderful service. This is a special place, and you will feel like it is all your own, which is so important on your wedding. All of our guests remarked on how special it felt. And how relaxed, which made all of us relax. It takes a lot of work to make a peaceful, calm venue, and that is where Kim Hanlin comes in, she is as important as the venue itself: cheerful, funny, kind, resourceful, practical. Kim's experience as a professional innkeeper shows in every detail; you can trust her judgement in every way. Kim also has harnessed an impressive network of vendors and services. We relied on her knowledge and her network, and the result was a wedding that people are still talking about. We are still glowing.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Katie 路 Married on 06/22/2017

We decided on the Elopement package at Fallen Tree Farm B&B for our wedding day and it was the perfect choice! Kim took care of EVERYTHING and made our dream wedding come to life. My husband and I agreed, we could not have asked for a more relaxing and enjoyable wedding. And better yet, we got to stay in one of their suites for the night and relax on the balcony after our families left. In the morning we were served a delicious breakfast in bed. You've got to see this place for yourself to really take in the beauty. Our photographer had a blast because there were so many amazing photo opportunities and we took advantage of as many of them as we could.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Grace 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Words cannot express how perfect this venue was for our wedding. We recieved so many compliments from the guests. We were able to have our dog in the wedding and stay with us the entire weekend. It was so perfect!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Linda 路 Married on 09/04/2016

I am the bride's mother. The venue is beautiful! We ran into some difficulties with a previous vendor and needed to find another ceremony site quickly. Another vendor suggested Fallen Tree. I had not heard about it before. Kim responded the same day I sent the plea for help. She was great to work with and we had everything set quickly. We received many nice comments about the venue. I would recommend this site to anyone! We used this site for the ceremony only.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Laura 路 Married on 08/06/2016

I recently had my wedding with 155 guests at Fallen Tree. It was an absolute fairytale! Kim and Brent were absolutely amazing and so helpful! I literally felt as if I was getting married at a family member's residence. I highly recommend brides take advantage of the weekend passage. I stayed with all 10 of my bridesmaids the night before and it was a perfect weekend getaway! I just cannot get over how great Kim, her staff and daughters were throughout the entire process. I keep reliving every moment because it was so perfect!

Ps. It did rain, like pour, 1 HR before my ceremony started. I was obviously freaking out but Kim and her staff jumped in gear and worked everything out. We were still able to start my ceremony a little later at 4:15 outside when the sun shined through the clouds!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • User5248312 路 2+ years ago

I loved working with Kim, her husband brent was also very kind the little bit I got a chance to interact with him. The bed and breakfast was very beautiful and for once I couldn't help but reserve it right away before leaving which is very uncommon for me. I would highly recommend this place and the people that run it as they were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • User4390098 路 2+ years ago

This was the most perfect day of my life and Kim is the best person to have arrange stuff. The whole experience was amazing. The food was out of this world and things went smoothly. The farm is unique, beautiful, and inviting. You can not go wrong having your wedding here. Fantastic!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lisa 路 Married on 09/07/2014

Kim, Brent, and the Fallen Tree Farm staff made all my wedding dreams come true! Our ceremony and reception was intimate and lovely and our family and friends had a wonderful time. We were all so impressed with the food and the beauty of the surroundings. I appreciated Kim's organization and how smoothly everything flowed, but most of all the warm feeling we had there. It was like having a classy wedding at the home of a friend. We love Fallen Tree Farm and would highly recommend this experience for any special event!

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • User2873179 路 2+ years ago

My husband and I got married at Fallen Tree Farm in August and I still cannot get over how perfect the venue is. Kim was so great to work with and she and her husband were amazing at making sure everything ran smoothly. The venue is beautiful - the old home has such a cute Victorian feel and the forest surrounding the area is stunning. It is truly a unique and beautiful place to have a wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2015