Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast Reviews

1 User photo

Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast 1

Paris · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Amazing value and service

We havent gotten married there yet but we are so excited to work with Kim. Shes awesome and the property is beautiful!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Harley

Harley Burgard · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely beautiful.

What an amazing place for a special day. The venue was absolutely beautiful. Kim helped us out tremendously. We did the petite package with 50 guest. All we needed to do was show up with out certificate and she took care of the rest. I gave her ideas on what I looked for in a wedding and she did more than expected!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Adriana · Married on 05/25/2019

Country Oasis meets Secret Garden

Fallen Tree is such a beautiful venue. The ceremony area initially drew us in but there is something picture-worthy on nearly every part of this secluded site. The B&B, itself, has so much character. Kim and her staff are amazing and made sure that everything ran smoothly through the weekend. With 145 guests, our wedding was so stress-free and THE BEST time. All of our guests raved about the wedding and the venue. This is the perfect intimate venue whether you are looking to have a small wedding or something on a much larger scale.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Danielle M Woerner · Married on 10/14/2018

My Dream Wedding

I got married at The Fallen Tree Bed and Breakfast on October 14th and it was perfect. The property is beautiful, peaceful and serene. Kim and everyone else at the property were very nice and accommodating. I had a small wedding with just my parents, son, makeup artist and photographer in attendance. After our outdoor wedding my husband, myself, mom, dad and son had a beautiful indoor dinner in a separate dining room. Our dinner was fantastic. The rooms were very nice and the next morning we had a delicious breakfast in the main dining room. My wedding was perfect and I couldn't be happier. We will definitely be back.

• Leanne

Leanne · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything I had hoped for!

We decided on Fallen Tree Farm because of the location and the rustic feel. We were definitely not disappointed! Also, everything that was included in the price of renting the venue for the weekend was more than fair.
    Kim was wonderful to work with and very easy to talk to through the entire planning process. She was very helpful and answered every question I had along the way, and she always got back to me quickly. She was also very accommodating to all of our needs.
    Our wedding day was everything we ever hoped for & it was so beautiful. Kim and her crew did a fantastic job getting the site decorated for the wedding day and everything was perfect!

Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast's reply:

We loved hosting you and Matt on your special day. You have a wonderful group of family and friends who came together to help you celebrate. Best wishes for a fabulous future together!

Martin · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful place with Awesome staff

We stayed at this B&B as a get away weekend and fell in love with it. We then booked our wedding there. We looked at multiple venues, and this by far was the most beautiful and most cost effective. Kim, the owner was so attentive and helpful with any question we had. On the day of the ceremony, our cake was almost 2 hours late, and Kim was about to go and get us one at the store, just to make sure that everything went perfect for our day, she truly went above and beyond for us. We will definitely continue to stay there as a mini vacation, and would definitely recommend this as a wedding venue! I am in hospitality management, and Kim and her team are definitely top of the line in my opinion!

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Words cannot describe how truly happy we were with everything! Kim and her staff are AMAZING! The entire grounds is a beautiful & peaceful place to be at! The food is DELICIOUS! The whole wedding party (9 total) was there from Friday 12pm to Sunday 12pm. We highly recommend Fallen Tree Farm B&B for your wedding weekend.

Thank you again Kim and the staff!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you again Kim and the staff!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Annmarie · Married on 09/09/2017

Warm, welcoming and absolutely charming! Choose Fallen Tree Farm if you want a beautiful setting, tucked away in a woodland setting fronting on to rolling meadows, with abundant privacy and wonderful service. This is a special place, and you will feel like it is all your own, which is so important on your wedding. All of our guests remarked on how special it felt. And how relaxed, which made all of us relax. It takes a lot of work to make a peaceful, calm venue, and that is where Kim Hanlin comes in, she is as important as the venue itself: cheerful, funny, kind, resourceful, practical. Kim's experience as a professional innkeeper shows in every detail; you can trust her judgement in every way. Kim also has harnessed an impressive network of vendors and services. We relied on her knowledge and her network, and the result was a wedding that people are still talking about. We are still glowing.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast 2

Katie · Married on 06/22/2017

We decided on the Elopement package at Fallen Tree Farm B&B for our wedding day and it was the perfect choice! Kim took care of EVERYTHING and made our dream wedding come to life. My husband and I agreed, we could not have asked for a more relaxing and enjoyable wedding. And better yet, we got to stay in one of their suites for the night and relax on the balcony after our families left. In the morning we were served a delicious breakfast in bed. You've got to see this place for yourself to really take in the beauty. Our photographer had a blast because there were so many amazing photo opportunities and we took advantage of as many of them as we could.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Grace · Married on 09/24/2016

Words cannot express how perfect this venue was for our wedding. We recieved so many compliments from the guests. We were able to have our dog in the wedding and stay with us the entire weekend. It was so perfect!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Linda · Married on 09/04/2016

I am the bride's mother. The venue is beautiful! We ran into some difficulties with a previous vendor and needed to find another ceremony site quickly. Another vendor suggested Fallen Tree. I had not heard about it before. Kim responded the same day I sent the plea for help. She was great to work with and we had everything set quickly. We received many nice comments about the venue. I would recommend this site to anyone! We used this site for the ceremony only.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

I recently had my wedding with 155 guests at Fallen Tree. It was an absolute fairytale! Kim and Brent were absolutely amazing and so helpful! I literally felt as if I was getting married at a family member's residence. I highly recommend brides take advantage of the weekend passage. I stayed with all 10 of my bridesmaids the night before and it was a perfect weekend getaway! I just cannot get over how great Kim, her staff and daughters were throughout the entire process. I keep reliving every moment because it was so perfect!

Ps. It did rain, like pour, 1 HR before my ceremony started. I was obviously freaking out but Kim and her staff jumped in gear and worked everything out. We were still able to start my ceremony a little later at 4:15 outside when the sun shined through the clouds!

Sent on 08/09/2016

I loved working with Kim, her husband brent was also very kind the little bit I got a chance to interact with him. The bed and breakfast was very beautiful and for once I couldn't help but reserve it right away before leaving which is very uncommon for me. I would highly recommend this place and the people that run it as they were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2015

This was the most perfect day of my life and Kim is the best person to have arrange stuff. The whole experience was amazing. The food was out of this world and things went smoothly. The farm is unique, beautiful, and inviting. You can not go wrong having your wedding here. Fantastic!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2014

Kim, Brent, and the Fallen Tree Farm staff made all my wedding dreams come true! Our ceremony and reception was intimate and lovely and our family and friends had a wonderful time. We were all so impressed with the food and the beauty of the surroundings. I appreciated Kim's organization and how smoothly everything flowed, but most of all the warm feeling we had there. It was like having a classy wedding at the home of a friend. We love Fallen Tree Farm and would highly recommend this experience for any special event!

Sent on 09/10/2014

My husband and I got married at Fallen Tree Farm in August and I still cannot get over how perfect the venue is. Kim was so great to work with and she and her husband were amazing at making sure everything ran smoothly. The venue is beautiful - the old home has such a cute Victorian feel and the forest surrounding the area is stunning. It is truly a unique and beautiful place to have a wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Gina · Married on 08/16/2014

The Fallen Tree Farm is the absolute BEST place to get married! Kim & Brent are amazing, & so accommodating. The ceremony area was gorgeous, & the reception was phenomenal. I would recommend any bride to check this place out! I could not have imagined my amazing special day at any other venue!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Miranda · Married on 07/19/2014

Absolutely perfect! Kim went out of her way to make our wedding weekend a success. She was so accommodating on several different aspects and we really appreciated it. It was so nice to have use of the B&B for the entire weekend, it made for a no stress wedding day. The B&B was so cozy and the breakfast was delicious! The grounds at Fallen Tree make for some stunning photos, and as another bride said, there really is no need to decorate with anything extra! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Emily · Married on 07/03/2014

We had our wedding (ceremony and reception) at Fallen Tree Farm, everything about it was perfect! We wanted a small wedding and I liked the idea of having it at a B&B, since they are already such charming places you don't need to do anything to make it lovely. Not all B&Bs do weddings, so I was looking for a place that had a wedding/elopement package and also had the ability to host a luncheon for a group of 20. Fallen Tree Farm was the perfect choice.

Kim, the owner, helped coordinate everything. With the elopement package, many of the details are included, which was great for me. The officiant came as part of the package, it was a short non-denominational ceremony that was perfect for us. Kim also took care of ordering our cake and creating my flowers (we had bouquets for myself and my maid of honor and corsages for both mothers and my grandmother.) She did a lovely job with the flowers. Kim and her staff also cooked all of the food for our luncheon, everything was delicious!

As far as the venue itself, it's a lovely, peaceful country setting (though very convenient to the highway for guests.) They have a beautiful outdoor ceremony space (it's the ruins of what was once the cellar level of a barn.) For cold weather or rainy day weddings there is an indoor ceremony space that is also charming, it has a beautiful fire place that the couple would stand in front of for the ceremony. For small receptions, there is an option to dine inside or outside, both areas are pretty. If you want to have dancing though (we did not) you would need to have the reception outside and rent a tent, the indoor space can only accommodate about 20 people and there is no room for a dance floor. We ate inside because it's air conditioned and we got married on a hot July afternoon.

We loved everything about our wedding day and I've had so many compliments from our guests! Kim is great, I would recommend Fallen Tree Farm to anyone!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Carol · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't say enough about this venue! First of all, it is the most beautiful setting and my fiance and I didn't spend a dime on any decorations because THEY ARE NOT NEEDED! Kim and Brent keep the place looking like something from a fairytale book! Second, the owners bend over backwards to provide a perfect day for you! Third, the food provided was absolutely delicious and the portion sizes were fair! You didn't get two bites of a steak, you got a decent portion and you could cut it with a butter knife it was tender and cooked to perfection! Third, the owners make you feel very special and you feel like you have known them forever! We plan to go back again for future anniversaries or just a weekend getaway! Love this place! I could HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2013

Fallen Tree Farm was the setting for my daughter's wedding on September 21, 2013. I certainly wish I could give more than five stars for value, because with it's privacy yet availability to services, beauty, appointments and details, it's VALUE based on services for your dollar is by far the best in the area for wedding venues. Kim and Brent are engaging, compassionate and relaxed hosts. The house, gardens and wedding spaces are unique, and well maintained and decorated which makes for gorgeous photos anywhere you choose to take them! For us, having the grooms family and special guests stay on site took a load of stress off of giving directions and worrying about out-of-towners getting lost. Plus, they were so well taken care of! So much better than just any old hotel...what a wonderful way to welcome them as new family members! I was truly appreciative of Kim and Brent making sure these important folks were taken care of as well as I would in my home. The wedding day itself was a truly wonderful day despite weather that didn't want to cooperate. Kim and Brent worked tirelessly to make sure the ceremony space was as dry as possible for the one small window of "no rain" we had to have the ceremony outside, because they knew this was the kids' fondest wish for their wedding, and even though they knew that we had a fall-back plan to have the ceremony undercover. Kim worked so well with all our vendors and together all of them made a beautiful day happen, despite glitches and minor roadblocks we only learned of after the issue had been resolved! If you are looking for the perfect venue in which to have a beautifully memorable wedding, that treats your guests like gold, for the best use of your wedding venue budget I highly recommend Fallen Tree Farm!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Tera · Married on 05/26/2013

Our daughter's wedding at Fallen Tree Farm was absolutely perfect. When we discovered the venue we felt like we were walking into a fairly tale, this location is truly a hidden charm. Kim spent close to 2 years helping us plan, organize and coordinate the event. She and Brent are responsive, professional and most of all...really fantastic people. The grounds were amazing, the ceremony site was stunning. We went to Kim often with questions and her suggestions made the wedding everything my daughter and her new husband hoped for. From the table set up to the lighting to the ceremony music, Kim knows what works. She took the time to get to know us and made meaningful suggestions. She also let us know when something might be difficult to pull off. Last minute concerns are NO PROBLEM for Kim, she can handle ANYTHING. It is obvious Kim & Brent's goal is to make the day special for the bride and groom. Thank you Kim & Brent for a beautiful day, great memories and for putting up with us! We are so happy we chose Fallen Tree Farm for Tera & Tyler's wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Erin · Married on 05/11/2013

Kim and Brent did an amazing job helping us plan our wedding and answering any questions we had. On our wedding day it was raining all morning. Brent watched the weather radar and we were able to have a beautiful ceremony. Fallen Tree Farm is a perfect venue. Our wedding day couldn't have gone any better. Thanks Kim and Brent!

Sent on 06/10/2013