Fallbrook Photography Reviews

Fallbrook Photography 7
  • KC Giese

Kc Giese · Married on 07/24/2019

Perfect Photos for our Wedding

I cannot begin to explain the amazing job that Fallbrook Photography did for us on our wedding day. The experience from beginning to end was utterly superb. It began in the spring when I was contacting various photographers in the Sarasota area to check on availability. Vince was quick to respond and wrote a few emails that made me excited to meet him and get to know him better.
    My husband and I had the opportunity to meet Vince in person in April to discuss our vision for our wedding day and help him understand our expectations for our wedding day pictures. Our wedding was a bit more unique as it was on a weekday and was family only (11 people!). Vince provided some great suggestions for things we should consider and continued to show excitement for helping us on OUR day.
    Once the wedding day was upon us, Vince was in regular contact with us as we were working through some weather issues. He managed to keep things moving as we were getting ready for the ceremony and luckily the weather cleared up for some great outdoor pictures. Our ceremony was out on the beach and the pictures he took of us and our family were beyond amazing. All of our friends have expressed that the pictures look like a fairy tale and I find myself regularly looking through them again and again because they are so wonderful. He managed to capture images that will help us remember our special day for the rest of our lives.
    My only two regrets are that I never got to meet Tarah and work with her and that I can't have them come up to our local party in Philadelphia to take more pictures of our "post wedding" celebration! Thanks so much for everything you did!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Awww, thanks so much KC! This means sooo much to us! Our first meeting together Tarah was bummed because she knew she wasn't going to be at your wedding... being 8 months pregnant on your wedding day and being on the beach in the summer heat wasn't going to happen, she really wanted to be there though! Cameron filled in great though and shot some video actually, which we will send you soon as a little appreciation gift from us. :) It was awesome experiencing your wedding, so glad the weather worked out for your beach wedding! We really appreciate you both! Let us know when you come back down so we can get together and all have dinner and you can meet Tarah in person and not just on the phone. Haha!
  • Emily

Emily Jones · Married on 06/19/2019

We have the BEST wedding photos! Thanks to Vince & Tarah!

Vince, Tarah and Team are incredible! We started planning our wedding 14 months before the actual date. Our vision was a destination wedding in Florida because our families are from different parts of the world. The bride from the USA and the Groom from the United Kingdom. We planned our entire wedding while living in the U.K. I was completely dependent on reading reviews in order to choose our vendors for the wedding. After reading many reviews about Vince and Tarah and looking through their portfolio, I was eager to know if they were available for our date. I must have emailed 4-5 different photography companies that were near the area that we wanted to get married. None compared to the level of professionalism and friendliness that we received from Tarah and Vince. They went ABOVE and BEYOND for us. They took the time to Skype us to get to know us and learn about how we met and what our vision was for our big day. We booked them pretty far in advance and Vince was so responsive to all of my emails and didn't mind if I asked a million questions, as most brides do. He reassured me multiple times that he would take care of any issues on the day and expressed how excited they were to shoot our event. That alone put my mind at ease from that point forward. There is nothing better than knowing the people that are going to photograph the biggest day of your life care about you and want to give you your vision. If you have not looked through their portfolio, you need to take a look! Their photos are crisp and vibrant. Absolutely stunning! On the day of our wedding Vince and his staff were patient and efficient. They seriously went above and beyond for us. I can not thank them enough for our beautiful photos! Our day was extra special because it was the first time a lot of our family members were meeting for the first time... and they captured that! They are pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Please consider Vince and Tarah to photograph your event! You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Emily, thank you so much! We really appreciate both you guys and the trust you put into us. We have to say your, wedding guests were amazing and quite funny too, especially the toasts! We are sooo glad we were able to experience your beach wedding. Please let us know when you guys are back in town!

Devon · Married on 04/13/2019

Spanish Point Wedding

Vince and Tarah were absolutely amazing and we are so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding! They worked with us to develop a timeline that suited our special requests and photo locations. We heard from them throughout the planning process to check in and stay in touch. The hiring process is very personal, as they try to get to know you ahead of time. We had to make some last minute changes, which they handled with grace and professionalism. EvERYONE at our wedding commented on how great the photographers were and we could not agree more. We also used their other company Whitetie Photo Booths, which our guests loved. The picture quality was great and there were lots of options for different budgets. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Devon, thanks so much for this review! You and Doug are such a beautiful couple we are so thankful that we were able to capture your wedding. The venue you and Doug picked was amazing, couldn't believe how many opportunities and locations we had to shoot pictures at. But honestly, those locations do not matter unless you can genuinely see the love between you both. Thanks again for trusting us in capturing your special moment!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Amazing & Absolutely Stunning Photos!

First and foremost, I simply can’t say enough fabulous things about Fallbrook Photography. When I started my photographer search, I reached out to a few and really knew almost instantly that Fallbrook was the perfect fit for our wedding. We met Vince and Tarah at their home for a consultation and instantly felt welcomed! They are a husband and wife team, which is amazing. Sometimes photographers have assistants they bring, but when you have a husband/wife team, it brings a different level of attention to detail and teamwork that shines through in their photos. From the start, they were super easy to work with, extremely communicative and worked with our timeline for the day of the wedding. As for the photos, well they speak for themselves. Stunning beyond words and more than I could ever imagine. Believe it or not, they had not shot at our venue yet, but they did their research and you would have never known! Our venue even has them listed as a preferred photographer vendor now! We received our photos rather quickly after our big day and recently got our albums. I can’t begin to say how beautiful they are. If you want a team that is extremely passionate about what they do and someone that will perfectly capture your special day, you want Vince and Tarah!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Fallbrook Photography 16
  • Matthew

Matthew Hickey · Married on 03/11/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Kylee and I spoke with several photographers (and researched even more) before agreeing that Vince & Tarah with Fallbrook Photography seemed to be the perfect fit - we could not have been more right! We are absolutely blown away with the entire process; from the first time we spoke to the follow up calls detailing specifics about our wedding and what we wanted, their tips and recommendations to the day of our wedding.

From the very beginning Vince & Tarah made us feel very comfortable and everything seemed to just flow seamlessly. Vince even helped put on my boutonniere when we were having trouble getting it on!

When we received our photos neither one of us expected them to come out as good as they did. The shots they got captured the moments perfectly and we couldn't imagine being happier with them or the entire process. I would highly recommend working with Fallbrook Photography.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Fallbrook Photography 17
    Fallbrook Photography 18
    Fallbrook Photography 19
    Fallbrook Photography 20

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for this review Matthew! It's been a couple months since you both got married, but we remember how amazing and intimate the atmosphere was at your wedding! You guys are such a beautiful couple and we just appreciate you guys letting us be there to capture the special moment! Hoping we see you guys around town again. Do let us know if you need anything.

Synthia Tandaju · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing! Very professional and went all out to get the perfect shots for us.

Vince and Tarah were awesome at our wedding. Chris and I appreciate all of their hard work. We were so impressed by Vince's professionalism, attention to detail and creativity. They both went above and beyond to give us an excellent experience and we can't wait to see the end results. Thank you both for your hard work and making our wedding picture experience fun!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Brooke Crisp/ Melcher · Married on 11/24/2018

Could not have been better!

Look no further, you have found the perfect photographers for your special day! Vince took the time to do a phone consult to make sure they were a good fit for us and so glad they were! We could not be more pleased with the beautiful images. He even made some in the very classic and timeless black & white (which I forgot to request) but was so happy to receive!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Brooke, thanks sooo much for the kinds words. It's means the world to us! You guys are such a great couple together, and a great looking couple too. :) We appreciate you allowing us to experience your special day! Please let us know if you need anything. -Tarah

Erica D · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Photographers!

Vince and Tarah with Fallbrook were truly the BEST decision we made for wedding photographers! From the initial call through the wedding day and after, we had absolutely zero complaints. All emails, questions, concerns, etc. were quickly addressed and returned. They really took the time to make everything perfect and made long distance wedding planning a lot easier. Would absolutely recommend to any bride that they use Fallbrook - breathtaking photos and the most wonderful people!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! You and Brian are such a beautiful couple. We love the fact that you and Brian both wanted to have fun at your wedding and celebrate the love between you two. Even before the wedding, the conversations we had were "if we could get "this", that would be awesome but if not thats ok." I think we got everything you wanted though! Anyways, it's only been 2 weeks since your wedding but we are looking forward to what is in store for you and Brian. :) Thanks again for trusting us!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photographers - Highly Recommend

We booked Fallbrook Photography because I loved their vibrant and unique photos, and they did not disappoint. Leading up to the wedding, Vince was easy to communicate with, professional, flexible, and responsive. He came up with a wedding day-of timeline and gave me tips on when we would get the best light. During the wedding, Vince and Tara were a great team at getting both posed and candid pictures. They used both natural and artificial light, which I loved. I really wanted showstopping beach and sunset photos, and I definitely got them. When it came time to choose photos for our included album, it was so hard for my husband and I to narrow them down because we loved so many. Vince was patient with us during the process (it took a loooong time), and he was also very responsive to our feedback about the album's layout. Overall, we are so happy with our photos and with our Fallbrook Photography experience. Tara and Vince are extremely talented, and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Fallbrook Photography 21
    Fallbrook Photography 22
    Fallbrook Photography 23
    Fallbrook Photography 24
    Fallbrook Photography 25

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

Love love love

Vince and Tarah are prompt, kind, funny, and amazing photographers. Vince does the main photos while Tarah gets the details. They're easy and wonderful to work with. Our pictures are absoultly incredible and I couldn't imagine not having Fallbrook Photography as of photography choice. Vince tells you how to pose and makes jokes here and there to make standing so long taking photos not so difficult! Stop looking for other photographers go with Fallbrook Photography they won't disappoint!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Fallbrook Photography 26

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

I don't know about the "funny" part Brittney haha! We appreciate the kind words! We also appreciate the trust you put into us. It means a lot! Loved being with you guys on your wedding day. We have tons more to do for you and looking forward to handing you your album very soon! -Tarah

Katie · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Wedding Photographers!

I can not say enough wonderful things about Tarah and Vince. They made planning our destination wedding in Anna Maria Island so much easier. Not only are they by far the BEST photographers I have ever seen, but they went a step beyond the photography to help me organize my destination wedding. Offering me help and advice along the way on different vendors and locations. They listened to everything I wanted and far exceeded my husband and my expectations. When people see the pictures from our wedding they are absolutely blown away. In addition to being extremely professional, Vince and Tarah genuinely care about creating the perfect wedding experience and execute it beautifully.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Katie, What a beautiful family you have! Seriously, what a pleasure it was to work with and the kiddos! I hope in the future we can do some pictures for you guys. Thank you for allowing us to experience your beautiful wedding and please, as always, let us know if there is anything we can do for you. -Vince

Kelly Mcguire · Married on 10/06/2018

They Will Not Dissapoint You!

Vince and Tarah are the most relatable, easy going, professional, talented vendors we have ever had the pleasure to work with. We never take photos, of each other or together, we’re just awkward beings in general when it comes to being in front of a camera. During our engagement shoot, Vince not only made us feel comfortable, but gave us the best pictures I could possibly dream of, we were absolutely obsessed with it. Our engagement shoot made us very excited for our wedding photos, something that we’ve been dreading for a very long time. I cannot express enough how stress-free it was working with Vince and Tarah. None of our pictures looked posed, we don’t look awkward, they got elements of our wedding that I would have never thought of to even capture. They captured our entire wedding flawlessly; from the small details of our decor to the photos of our guests. Looking back at our wedding photos, the same rush of emotions I felt that day comes back to me, and that, I believe is only possible with a wonderfully talented photography team. We received our photos extremely quick, and every single photo is amazing. It’s been a joy working with them; their talent, professionalism, and love for what they do is astounding. If you hire Fallbrook Photography, they will not only meet your dreams and visions, but pass it by a moonshot.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Fallbrook Photography 27

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Moonshot, I love it! Especially coming from someone that works for NASA. We are sooo appreciative of you guys. From the engagement session to your wedding day and all those emails in between you both have been amazing to us! Such an honor to serve your guys! Thanks for the sweet review!

Derek · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome experience! I contacted Vince from Fallbrook Photography to help me plan and do pictures for my proposal after being blown away by their portfolio, and he was happy to help with the project. Vince was professional, friendly, and easily accessible throughout the whole process. He was receptive to special requests and was even able to recommend several breathtaking locations for shooting. The pictures were absolutely stunning, and we've received many compliments about them. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Dana · Married on 09/02/2018

When we started looking for photographers we had major sticker shock. The ones that were inexpensive did cheap work, and the ones with great pictures wanted exorbitant amounts of money...and then we found Vince and Tara at Fallbrook. After talking with them about what we wanted, they were willing to customize their package for us so that we didn't buy things we didnt want...and didnt have to spend an arm and a leg. They did both an engagement session and a wedding session for us. It was amazing. My husband and I were afraid we'd look awkward or pose unnaturally in photos; fear not with Vince and Tara. They gave us great direction on how to stand, position our bodies/head/arms so as to look most flattering...it was amazingly helpful... the day of the wedding they showed up on time, took all the relevant photos, blended in when it was necessary and took charge when we needed it. Then we got the photos a week or so later.... absolutely amazing!! We received SO many compliments on them, people were amazed at how great they looked...all for a reasonable price. Major props to them. You must hire them!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Hey Dana! I appreciate you laying out our customer service like that. Customer service is super important to us and we try our best to over-exceed expectations. It's really easy for us when we have clients such as you guys! You guys were so fun to work with and interact with. Your guests were amazing too, you both have great family and friends. Looking forward to your future together! :) -Vince

Jackie · Married on 07/30/2018

Wow! What wonderful photos! We love these two, they are so creative and professional, while at the same time they feel like family. We had a farm wedding and they brought in all the special family memories by creatively including so many things from the farm...Our family, loves, loves, the photos and would highly recommend them to anyone looking creative photos that truly are "art". Not only are they highly talented but they are also great people. This combination makes them our favorite photographers of all time!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jackie! I know your daughters wedding was a while ago but we just want to thank you for the review! It was an honor to capture their special day! By the way, I just want to say your grandchildren are beautiful! Keep in touch! -Vince

Kristyn · Married on 06/20/2018

I absolutely LOVED Vince and Tarah! They were so sweet, professional, and seriously worked so hard to do the best job possible! They were amazing!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Abby · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so thankful that we chose Fallbrook Photography to shoot our engagement photos and wedding. I can’t speak highly enough of how easy and stress-free it was to work with Vince and Tarah. We had a few out-of-the-ordinary things happen and they were accommodating and professional throughout the whole situation. They truly care about their clients and want you to love your photos and experience!

While the service was fantastic, the photos were even more amazing! We get so many compliments about how beautiful our pictures turned out and we couldn’t agree more. Vince and Tarah just really understand how to use the lighting and surroundings to their advantage. The album from Italy is gorgeous and is probably the nicest thing we own now! Vince and Tarah even threw in a great calendar for us made from our wedding photos— a wonderful surprise!

We are receiving our remaining unedited images soon as well and I cannot wait to sift through all of these to relive our day! I highly recommend using Fallbrook for your wedding photos because they have well exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Thanks Abby! Tarah and I are truly honored that you and Charlie trusted us to shoot one of the most important days of you life. It was a great experience to watch you both get married on the beach of Longboat Key! Stay in touch if you guys come back to visit!

Emmy · Married on 05/18/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding is hiring Vince and Tarah as our photographers. We did a lot of research to find a wedding photographer that we can trust and we were absolutely satisfied that we booked Fallbrook Photography. They are professional, genuine, thoughtful and very pleasant to work with. I can see their true passion for photography. All of my guests were impressed with how professional and friendly Vince and Tarah are. Thank you Vince and Tarah for capturing every special moments of the most important day in our life! Fall brook Photography had truly exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Emmy, we really appreciate you and Brad! It was a pleasure to capture your day. You looked absolutely stunning in your dress and next to Brad even more beautiful. Definitely could tell you guys love each other quite a bit. :) Enjoy married life! - Vince and Tarah

Ramnique · Married on 04/18/2018

My Husband and I were absolutely blown away by Fallbrook Studios. We took a lot of time to research photographers (especially being from England!) and we instantly clicked with Vince and Tarah even over email. They completely exceeded our expectations when we met them. Vince, not only an exceptionally talented photographer, has a natural ability to make people feel at ease and as a result our wedding photos allow us to re-live the pure happiness of our perfect magical day. We couldn’t be happier with their communication and super friendly professional service, they added so much value to our wedding day - they honestly become part of the family! The best bit…every time we show our wedding photos to friends we are told “WOW, these look like they are from a magazine”! Thank you Vince and Tarah!! You’re both amazing :)

Sent on 05/08/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

It was such a honor to be there on your special day Ramnique! We absolutely loved hanging out with you guys on the engagement shoot and the wedding. We are extremely glad you picked us over many other photographers it was such a special and perfect day! Please let us know when you are in town so that we can have lunch together! - Vince and Tarah

Christine · Married on 04/07/2018

Vince and Tarah are AMAZING! Choosing my wedding photographer was the most important decision while planning my wedding. I spent hours upon hours searching the internet for photographers. The minute I came across Fallbrook Photography I knew I had to give them a shot. After meeting with Vince and Tarah we knew immediately we were going to trust them to capture our wedding day! It was the best decision we ever made! From start to finish Vince was there to capture every important moment of our day, even when things got stressful he knew exactly what to do to keep things moving smoothly. My worst nightmare came true and a HUGE storm came right through our outdoor wedding, Vince took charge and made sure that we took advantage of the incredible backdrop of storm clouds. I thought the storm was ruining my wedding day, but once we got our pictures back I was in love! We have the most beautiful, original, stormy pictures I have EVER seen. I am so thankful for Vince and Tarah for capturing these moments that we will be able to cherish forever!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Fallbrook Photography 28

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Hey Christine! You two and your love for one another is what makes the pictures! The storm, although at the time stressful to deal with, it quickly passed and your wedding turned out to be just wonderful! Plus you got some really unique pictures that no one else has haha! We are just grateful for clients such as you and Jon. It was a pleasure working with you two and you guys are not to far from us, let us know if you are ever in Sarasota!

Tatyana · Married on 03/09/2018

First off, I must say that Vince and Tarah are probably some of the most kind, good-hearted souls we have ever met. Since the beginning of our wedding search, they have been excellent with communication and extremely personable. When you hire them for your services, you're not just a client, you become family. They truly put their heart and soul into your wedding and exceed expectations. Wedding photos are your forever memories and we certainly have the most amazing photos we could ever have dreamed of! We still are receiving compliments on our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with choosing Fallbrook photography for our most special day!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Fallbrook Photography 34
    Fallbrook Photography 35
    Fallbrook Photography 36

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Tatyana, thanks so much for those kind words. It means a lot! Honestly, we couldn't have asked for better clients than you two. You had such a beautiful wedding and we appreciate the trust you both put into us. It seriously is an honor! We'd still like to do some fishing with you guys in your backyard. ;) -Vince and Tarah
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2018

Look no further for your wedding photographer! Fallbrook Photography should be your choice hands down! It was one of the best decisions I made with our wedding. Capturing moments of your wedding is one of the most important things you will ever do. Vince and Tarah are genuine, passionate and overall down to earth (which you need on your wedding day!). We are lucky we found them! They are extremely talented, and their photos are beautifully crafted and capture the subtleties and raw natural moments. We LOVE our wedding photographs and will treasure them forever. Thank you Vince and Tarah, we cannot recommend or thank you enough for all you have done for us!
    Lisa & Jon

Sent on 04/17/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Aww thanks Lisa! We are not quite done with you guys yet. :) We have a couple surprises for you that never asked for but thought you'd love! We appreciate your compliments and thank you for trusting us to capture one of the most important days of your life!

Tammie · Married on 02/17/2018

Vince and Tarah are simply the best. When we were wedding planning everyone kept telling us how important the photographer would be and we really took the time to interview a number of professionals in the area. When we met Vince and Tarah we knew we had found “the ones”.

From the very beginning they took the time to explain their process, answer our many questions, show us their products and went above and beyond to meet our expectations. Their professionalism is to be commended and they’re keen attention to detail, methodical planning and positive attitudes make you feel at ease during what can be a very chaotic time.

Guests of our wedding still talk about the incredible photos displayed during our reception and the fun they had with the photo booth which allowed guests to keep additional mementos from the reception.

We were so pleased with every aspect of working with Vince and Tarah and the photos we have will be treasured for our lifetime. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Awe Tammie! Thanks so much for this sweet review! We want to always make sure we over-exceed on expectations so it's nice to see a review like this! I tell you what, you guys are a pretty popular couple thats for sure... But we can see why, your personalities are different and unique from each other but both bring people in. You and Greg compliment each other that is for sure. Again, thanks for putting your trust into us! - Vince and Tarah

Ashley · Married on 01/26/2018

Absolutely LOVED Vince and Tarrah!! We are from Wisconsin and had a destination wedding, and they made it absolutely seemless. Our pictures are incredible, and Im so happy they were able to capture everyone that was there. I would absolutely, hands down recommend them to anyone looking for photographers for their special day!! Love them!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Ashley you guys were great! Even though we only skyped with you guys before the wedding day, when we arrived and met in person we felt welcomed. We enjoyed capturing your precious moments and we appreciate the love you two have for each other! Vince only wishes that he would have gone fishing with the guys the next day haha! He really wanted to go but couldn't...
    Let us know when you'll be back in town! You guys rock! :)
    -Tarah
  • Zoe

Zoe · Married on 01/13/2018

We can't give these guys enough stars! They handled everything step of the process perfectly. Their expertise took all of the stress off of us. Our wedding day was freezing cold and we were behind schedule, but Vince and Tara were amazing! You can't tell from our photos that we were cold or rushed. Our wedding photos look very natural. Every other wedding vendor we used tried to nickle and dime us, but Fallbrook Photography was respectful of our budget and our vision for our wedding. We can't say enough how happy we are with the whole experience!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Fallbrook Photography 37

Fallbrook Photography's reply:

Aww... thanks sooo much Zoe! It was freezing, but honestly you guys were such troopers... especially you and your bridesmaids! Please let us know when you are in town next, we would love to see you, Brian and your cute son!

Thanks again,