153 Reviews for Falkner Winery

House Wine (3)
Specialty Wine (3)
Indoor (2)
153 Falkner Winery Reviews

Beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding and reception. Everything was in bloom the end of July. Lots of shade and great weather. Wonderful food. Everyone loved the market lighting and twinkling candles. Krissy, our coordinator, did a fantastic job keeping everyone calm and happy. Highly recommend Falkner for any wedding.

Profile Picture Debi, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Falkner Winery has legitimately made all of my wedding venue dreams come true. When searching for the perfect spot, my husband and I saw a lot of spots that didn’t fit the exact vision we were going for. Until we stepped into Falkner Winery. I remember when we got there we saw the garden reception area, looked at each other and said “this is it”. With the biggest smile on our faces. I still get chills thinking about how perfect it was! The views are so spectacular and so beautiful and whimsical it hit every single look we were going for. The food was amazing and the wine was so delicious!! You just can’t go wrong with this place! Let alone, the staff was absolutely amazing! The owner Loretta Falkner was the person who originally toured us around her property. The next day we emailed her telling her was wanted to book!! She was so awesome! Loretta is so fortunate to have her colleague and day of coordinator Krissy. SHE WAS SO AMAZING. There isn’t even enough space for me to write how awesome Krissy is. She was so quick to reply to all my emails. My wedding day would not have gone so smoothly if it wasn’t for her. She was our guardian angel that day and handled everything with poise and ease. My husband and I are so grateful for Krissy. Whoever books this venue is so lucky to have her! Thank you again, Falkner Winery! We love you!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Roxanna, 5/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

We had our wedding at Falkner Winery on 3/19/18, and the experience was nothing short of amazing. Loretta was always very responsive with any questions I emailed her and she ensured me everything would run smoothly-we live in Ohio, so we had to plan everything via phone/email. Silvana was our coordinator, and she was awesome. She made sure everything moved along the way it should, was always at our beck and call, and was just a wonderful person to have present on our wedding day. The food was delicious, and we had so many people comment to us after the wedding how much they enjoyed it. Falkner has a stunning view and every single employee we came in contact with at Falkner provided us with excellent customer service. Not only on our wedding day, but on the two other occasions we visited Falkner as well. Thank you, Falkner Winery, for helping to make sure our day was special!

Profile Picture jenna, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

5 Stars doesn't do Falkner winery justice, Yelp, I need more stars! We were looking for an outdoor garden wedding and this venue exceeded our expectations. Beautiful is an understatement.

The professionalism, care, attentive & helpful spirit, personable service, attention to detail, everything was so spectacular-spectacular, from my first tour mid July 2017, to the culmination of our wedding on 03/17/18. This was the ONLY wedding venue tour that we needed to take, it literally encompassed every important dimension of our dream wedding. We fell head over heels in love upon first sight.

Thank you sooo much Falkner winery, we look forward to celebrating our 1 year anniversary with you next year!

-The Herrera's

Profile Picture Monica, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can not express how absolutely AMAZING Falkner Winery and their wedding team is. Our wedding day on was a dream come true all thanks to them! From the start Loretta was so sweet and answered all of our questions and concerns quickly and professionally. Her chearful friendly personality really made you feel welcome and a part of the Falkner Winery family. Then came Krissy. Oh My Lanta! There are no words for how amazing she is! I've met other wedding managers or day of coordinators and no one compares to Krissy. I was expecting at least something to go wrong on our wedding day because usually something does.. but nothing did! Our wedding day was PERFECT! And IF there was a problem, Krissy and her team were so quick and good at fixing it that NO ONE noticed. Not even this bride! One thing that really impressed me is they set up EVERYTHING for you. Even the stuff we brought from home. The food and wine were so delicious. The professionalism the employees have is too notch and the venue and view is BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding day was defiantly the BEST DAY EVER. And I owe it ALL to Falkner Winery, Loretta, Krissy and their team! Thank you SO much for making our day PERFECT! I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding in wine country!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Set Up

We had our wedding here October 15, 2017 in the pinnacle and it was so amazing! We fell in love with the ceremony site in the vineyard as soon as we saw it and knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Loretta the owner of the winery was a pleasure to work with. She was very prompt and responded to any questions in a timely manner. That is so helpful when trying to coordinate with your vendors! Our day of coordinator Cassie was on top of everything. We did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Everything went perfectly as planned thanks to Cassie. She was there to put us at ease. We also used 3 vendors(officiant, dj & cake) from their preferred vendor list which were amazing! We chose not to do a food tasting before the wedding but everything we chose for the buffet was delicious. Also, the option for having the cocktail hour in the barrel room was great, our guests loved it. My fiancé and I dreamed of having a wedding in Temecula and the affordability of this venue is incredible. I would highly recommend Falkner Winery for your wedding Day. Not only is it beautiful but they really make sure you have a perfect wedding day!

Karen & Sam

Profile Picture Karen, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Falkner was a great package at a very reasonable price! Their packages offer a lot which gave us an opportunity to add some personalize touches for our wedding. They have a great relationship with a lot of vendors in the area, which is helpful especially since you will be working with a few different ones so its nice that they all know the venue, and the people they will be running into. This was the case for our flowers and our sweetheart table since we rented out own separately. Both os which spoke very highly of both the venue and Loretta, the owner. Communication is great between Loretta and the coordinator which was AWESOME to help with the stress of planning. With their help I felt that I was able to enjoy my engagement and my wedding day! The day of the event we ran into some problems and Cassie was ALL over it, she was super flexible and willing to work with any hiccups that came up so really allowed me the opportunity to just enjoy my guest and the dance floor! THANK YOU CASSIE!

Profile Picture Roxana, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krissy and her team by far made the magic happen at our wonderful wedding at Falkner Winery. We had a wonderful time and received a lot of great and kind compliments about our wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Falkner helped make our wedding perfect and everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Paige, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone at Falkner Winery was the best. The food and the venue was amazing. My husband and I highly recommend Falkner Winery for weddings. They made our dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Carla, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

AMAZING!!! Krissy was great and the venue was great and everyone and everything was great!! It was easy to work with them and easy to get the wedding the way you imagined it. This venue was just perfect!! We had it outside and it was perfect! I would suggest that you go to Falkner for your venue!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

It is with great pleasure to give my highest of recommendations to Falkner Winery. Krissy and her team were INCREDIBLE to work with! She is so calm, creative, organized, and friendly and made our wedding day perfect! My fiancé originally found Falkner and I immediately fell in love! We chose to get married on the Pinnacle side which is just beautiful, it’s like 3 venues in 1 location! The enchanted walkway/ceremony site are phenomenal, the Barrel Room for the cocktail hour is nice and cool for a hot wedding day, then upstairs to the restaurant for the reception with a view of the vines and wine country is breathtaking. I’ve been to plenty of weddings where the food wasn’t good but the food here was amazing! I had lots of guests tell me how much they enjoyed the food. Krissy and her team made sure everything went perfectly and even packed up our decorations so we could enjoy our time dancing with friends and family. I couldn’t thank them enough for making our wedding day one that I will never forget! If you are reading this review… go book your date because you aren’t going to find another venue this well priced, a friendlier staff, and Krissy! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our dream day perfect and beautiful!!!!!

PS… Make sure you stop by the tasting room to see Caroline! She helped us anytime we came to visit and we even invited her to our wedding! So lucky to call her a friend!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how amazing Falkner Winery was on my big day. Not only did they make the whole process as easy as possible, they were there and available whenever I needed them. Loretta was quick with responses to any questions I had and was so amazing with us. We gave her our budget and she helped us create the most perfect day. Then there is Krissy. Words cannot explain how lucky Falkner is to have seriously the best Wedding Day Coordinator there is!!!! She was so amazing. Handled everything the day of and made my big day feel like it was out of a fairy tale. She dealt with all the details and kept the day moving so smoothly, that if there was an issue I had no clue about it. The team at Falkner Winery was beyond excellent and thanks to them I had my dream wedding become a reality. The food and wine were amazing and you couldn't ask for a better view and venue. All I can do is thank you Falkner for making this brides big day dreams come true. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Absolutely stunning venue, but what made our whole wedding day, besides the views what the AMAZING staff. Everyone is so professional and attentive and ensure you and your guests are taken care of every moment throughout your day and the planning process as well. Krissy was our wedding coordinator on the day of and she was absolutely fantastic! Krissy was extremely organized, calm, and friendly. She ensured our day was nothing but perfect. Thank you again to all the staff at falkner for making our day magical!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loretta was extremely flexable me helpful when we were selecting our dates and vendors. She gave us a list of vendors which work with her and the Falkner crew often. Everyone was knowledgeable, friendly and more than willing to help us. Cassie, our wedding coordinator was amazing. She was prompt, helpful and had great ideas. During the wedding, she worked nonstop to make sure everything went smoothly. Cassie made sure we had everything we needed and all of our guests and the wedding party were where they needed to be when they needed to be there. We were very happy with the Falkner Winery and strongly recommend it for your wedding!! Not to mention the wine is great!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don't know where to begin about how amazing this place is. From day one Loretta and her team have truly made everything about us and our wedding day and not about the all might $$ like so many other venues. They were such a pleasure to work with and so helpful with all the small details leading up to our wedding. Their communication by phone, e-mail and text made everything so easy. 5-Stars for flexibility is a total understatement in my opinion. We chose the garden venue, and all week leading up to our wedding the weather was warm, sunny and 95 in May. The day before our wedding the rain forecasted for the next week moved in quicker than expected. In our contract we were liable to provide a tent in the event of bad weather for an additional cost. The morning of our wedding it poured rain, was 50 degrees and 40 m/h winds. Unfortunately, all the rental companies were all out of tents and they couldn't find anything for our garden wedding. Our fantastic coordinator Krissy, not wanting to stress me out, just handled it and made it work. Though they didn't have to, they closed their tasting room early to set up and moved our entire reception inside so our guests were comfortable. Our band and dance floor was set up in their barrel room and everyone stayed warm and dry while we danced the night away. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was fabulous even if it wasn't what we had originally pictured. It was a night/wedding no one will ever forget and it would have never been if it wasn't for the amazing staff and coordinators. Oh and the food is delicious...that is the first thing our friends and family tell us when they talk about the wedding. If I could do it all over again, I would do it here in a heart beat! I can't give them enough kudos for ALL they did and didn't have to do for us.

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I cannot express enough what an amazing venue this is! The outdoor wedding site was absolutely gorgeous and the indoor Pinnacle was stunning at night for our reception. The staff and ownership at Falkner were a joy to work with. Krissy, our wedding coordinator was impeccable, going above and beyond and even helping me out with my special needs daughter. Loretta the owner was involved throughout the process, always responsive to my many questions and helpful with numerous special requests. It was so wonderful to be able to relax and enjoy my special day, knowing that all details were being well taken care of. I highly recommend this wedding venue and would give more stars if I could. Our experience was flawless from start to finish and it doesn't hurt that the wine is fabulous!

Profile Picture Annette, 1/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot explain how overjoyed we were by our entire wedding experience at Falkner Winery. From our first meet with Loretta until the day of the event it was perfect communication and delivery was perfection down to every detail. The venue is stunning, staff was professional and impeccable. food was tremendous, our guests raved over how gorgeous it was. We feel that we got the most value and had the most beautiful day because of Falkner winery. Truly thank you for it all.
Love Tiffany & Bart Sagaser

Profile Picture Tiffany , 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at Falkner! The planning and execution was perfect! Working with Loretta to plan all the details was easy as she provided GREAT, reliable and responsive vendors. The venue was amazing and food and wine were incredible! Our guest continually comment when they see us how much fun they had and how great the venue was. This is by far the best venue and the best value for a winery wedding in temecula!

Profile Picture David, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you for making our day really come true!!

Profile Picture Eric, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deciding on this venue was hands down the best decision my husband and I could make. Loretta was so helpful in creating our dream wedding day. She was so flexible with making sure we stayed in our budget and was able to work our a discount for us. We were really happy with our wedding and we wouldn't do anything different.

Profile Picture Celina, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything about our wedding at Falkner Winery was just incredible! Loretta was very prompt, kind and reasonable with our pricing needs. From beginning until the day off she was available for any questions we had.
Silvana and Tina - our 'in-house' wedding planners were wonderful! Very helpful and sweet and now friends!
The food, oh my, the food.. AMAZING! Who says the bride doesn't eat at her wedding?! I most certainly did and enjoyed every bite. The top sirloin was juicy and tender, MAC-n-cheese out of this world and the zucchini and squash medley delicious.
Venue was perfect, sunset was perfect, staff was perfect, the whole experience was perfect. Not one hiccup the entire evening, all thanks to Falkner Winery! I would recommend them one hundred times over!

Profile Picture Courtney & Dave, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Loretta and the staff at Falkner were wonderful. They made sure that everything went smoothly and took care of all of my guests allergies and special requests. Everybody said how wonderful the venue was!

Profile Picture Nataline, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at Falkner Winery - my husband and I got married at the Pinnacle Garden and our wedding was everything we imagined and more. Loretta was very helpful right from the beginning and was flexible with our requests (i.e. doing a sparklers exit). Our wedding coordinator, Cassandra, which was included in our package met with us a few weeks before the wedding to get all the details in place. Throughout all of our planning, Loretta made herself available to answer all of our questions. The food was amazing as well and the wait staff were very attentive to our guests. Also, we still have guests raving about our wine choices (perks of being a wine club member). Thank you Falkner Winery for helping us have the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Cherrie, 10/14/16, 1 Review