Falkner Winery Reviews

157 Falkner Winery Reviews
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Venue

Beautiful venue, Krissy was our Day-of-Event Coordinator and she was fantastic.

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2018

Best day ever!

I am beyond grateful that we chose Falkner Winery for our reception venue! We looked at so many different places, but ultimately just fell in love with the outdoor "Yard" space at Falkner with its incredible views and intimate feel. We also loved that Falkner has their own catering staff and facilities on-site and of course that they provide the wine and beer as well. It just made things easier not to have to worry about booking a separate caterer too. We booked with Falkner exactly a year out from our wedding date (9/28), and our coordinator Krissy was SO helpful answering all of our questions leading up to the wedding, especially toward the end when I had new questions popping up every day. Krissy truly served as a day-of coordinator for us, and we did not need to hire our own. She helped me with the vision for the space and mapping out where everything would go. I dropped off all of our signs and extra decor the day before the wedding and she and my florist arranged everything beautifully the day of the wedding. We had our ceremony at a church nearby, so when we made our grand entrance at the reception and finally got to see the Yard space all set up, we were just blown away! There is something about the light at Falkner during sunset that is just magical. We timed it so that our first dance happened just as the sun was starting to set, and there was this gorgeous, golden glow all around the space. We got really lucky with the weather too - it was about 75-80 degrees all evening and just perfect to be outside. We got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the space was and how nice it was to be outdoors. The serving staff for the reception was awesome, and the food was really good! Krissy took such good care of us and had plates and glasses of wine waiting for us when we got back from taking sunset pictures in the vineyards. We were so hungry and it gave us a chance to just sit and enjoy our food before starting to mingle with everyone. The only part of the meal that wasn't as good as it was during the tasting was the prime rib. We paid extra for the carving station at the buffet but unfortunately the meat was very chewy and overcooked, so that was a little disappointing. But everything else was delicious, and Falkner also has a lot of Gluten Free options on their menu which was good for our guests. Krissy helped keep everything running smoothly and on-schedule during the reception too - from special dances to the toasts to the cake cutting. Everything flowed really nicely and we were able to open the dance floor pretty early which was good because our guests danced the entire time!! It was seriously the best day - better than we ever could have expected! At the end of the night, we did a grand exit and my husband and I left for our mini-honeymoon in Dana Point straight from the reception so we needed to make sure we had all of our luggage, cards, guestbook, etc. packed in the car. I gave Krissy a list of things that needed to come with us before the wedding and she did not forget a single thing! I was seriously so impressed. She even sent us off with some champagne for the road which was so sweet :) We can't thank everyone at Falkner enough for our amazing wedding day!! If you are looking for a gorgeous winery venue in Temecula and an awesome coordinator, look no further than Falkner Winery!

Falkner Winery 1
    Falkner Winery 6
    Falkner Winery 7
    Falkner Winery 8

Debi · Married on 07/29/2018

Beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding and reception. Everything was in bloom the end of July. Lots of shade and great weather. Wonderful food. Everyone loved the market lighting and twinkling candles. Krissy, our coordinator, did a fantastic job keeping everyone calm and happy. Highly recommend Falkner for any wedding.

Falkner Winery 9
    Falkner Winery 16
    Falkner Winery 17
    Falkner Winery 18

Deziree · Married on 07/07/2018

I recently got married in July and we had the best experience with Falkner Winery. Out of all the venues we toured my husband and I were not only satisfied with the beauty of Falkner, but we were so pleased with how organized and how much information Loretta was able to provide us in making our decision to have our wedding at their winery. She asked questions and showed pictures to help ensure that we were picking the right time of year to get married. I'm such a visual person, so I appreciated that very much.
    After making our decision to get married at Falkner and starting the planning process I would have a million questions. Krissy patiently and effortlessly answered each and every one of them, making me feel comfortable and even more secure in our decision. As the wedding date approached I naturally had more detail oriented questions and ideas I'd like, Krissy was again always all ears and provided me with great feedback.
    On the Rehearsal & Wedding Day I do not think we could've asked for a better Event Manager than Krissy. She ran Rehearsal smoothly, yet still helped maintain order (with 6 people on each side makes for a lot of side conversations). This lead me and my husband to have more confidence that our Wedding Day would run just as smooth. Our Wedding Day was beyond perfect. Everything flowed smoothly and I know this can all be attributed to this venue and Krissy. I felt like I didn't have anything to stress out about because it was all thought of beforehand. If anything was needed Krissy was there in a heartbeat. She even ran to get my Mom a cup of water before the ceremony started because her nerves got the best of her. Bottom line, if you want a wedding with beautiful scenery, wonderful staff, a fair and knowledgeable owner and an amazing Event Manager than you won't be disappointed with Falkner Winery!!!

Roxanna · Married on 05/18/2018

Falkner Winery has legitimately made all of my wedding venue dreams come true. When searching for the perfect spot, my husband and I saw a lot of spots that didn’t fit the exact vision we were going for. Until we stepped into Falkner Winery. I remember when we got there we saw the garden reception area, looked at each other and said “this is it”. With the biggest smile on our faces. I still get chills thinking about how perfect it was! The views are so spectacular and so beautiful and whimsical it hit every single look we were going for. The food was amazing and the wine was so delicious!! You just can’t go wrong with this place! Let alone, the staff was absolutely amazing! The owner Loretta Falkner was the person who originally toured us around her property. The next day we emailed her telling her was wanted to book!! She was so awesome! Loretta is so fortunate to have her colleague and day of coordinator Krissy. SHE WAS SO AMAZING. There isn’t even enough space for me to write how awesome Krissy is. She was so quick to reply to all my emails. My wedding day would not have gone so smoothly if it wasn’t for her. She was our guardian angel that day and handled everything with poise and ease. My husband and I are so grateful for Krissy. Whoever books this venue is so lucky to have her! Thank you again, Falkner Winery! We love you!!!

Falkner Winery 19
    Falkner Winery 20
    Falkner Winery 21
    Falkner Winery 22
    Falkner Winery 23
    Falkner Winery 24
    Falkner Winery 25

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing! The Perfect Day!

Our wedding day was so perfect in so many ways. Falkner Winery was the perfect venue and the staff was wonderful. If I had to do it all over again there is no question I would choose Falkner Winery.

jenna · Married on 03/19/2018

We had our wedding at Falkner Winery on 3/19/18, and the experience was nothing short of amazing. Loretta was always very responsive with any questions I emailed her and she ensured me everything would run smoothly-we live in Ohio, so we had to plan everything via phone/email. Silvana was our coordinator, and she was awesome. She made sure everything moved along the way it should, was always at our beck and call, and was just a wonderful person to have present on our wedding day. The food was delicious, and we had so many people comment to us after the wedding how much they enjoyed it. Falkner has a stunning view and every single employee we came in contact with at Falkner provided us with excellent customer service. Not only on our wedding day, but on the two other occasions we visited Falkner as well. Thank you, Falkner Winery, for helping to make sure our day was special!

Monica · Married on 03/17/2018

5 Stars doesn't do Falkner winery justice, Yelp, I need more stars! We were looking for an outdoor garden wedding and this venue exceeded our expectations. Beautiful is an understatement.

The professionalism, care, attentive & helpful spirit, personable service, attention to detail, everything was so spectacular-spectacular, from my first tour mid July 2017, to the culmination of our wedding on 03/17/18. This was the ONLY wedding venue tour that we needed to take, it literally encompassed every important dimension of our dream wedding. We fell head over heels in love upon first sight.

Thank you sooo much Falkner winery, we look forward to celebrating our 1 year anniversary with you next year!

-The Herrera's

Falkner Winery 31
    Falkner Winery 32
    Falkner Winery 33

Priscilla · Married on 01/20/2018

I can not express how absolutely AMAZING Falkner Winery and their wedding team is. Our wedding day on was a dream come true all thanks to them! From the start Loretta was so sweet and answered all of our questions and concerns quickly and professionally. Her chearful friendly personality really made you feel welcome and a part of the Falkner Winery family. Then came Krissy. Oh My Lanta! There are no words for how amazing she is! I've met other wedding managers or day of coordinators and no one compares to Krissy. I was expecting at least something to go wrong on our wedding day because usually something does.. but nothing did! Our wedding day was PERFECT! And IF there was a problem, Krissy and her team were so quick and good at fixing it that NO ONE noticed. Not even this bride! One thing that really impressed me is they set up EVERYTHING for you. Even the stuff we brought from home. The food and wine were so delicious. The professionalism the employees have is too notch and the venue and view is BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding day was defiantly the BEST DAY EVER. And I owe it ALL to Falkner Winery, Loretta, Krissy and their team! Thank you SO much for making our day PERFECT! I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding in wine country!

Falkner Winery 34

Karen · Married on 10/15/2017

We had our wedding here October 15, 2017 in the pinnacle and it was so amazing! We fell in love with the ceremony site in the vineyard as soon as we saw it and knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Loretta the owner of the winery was a pleasure to work with. She was very prompt and responded to any questions in a timely manner. That is so helpful when trying to coordinate with your vendors! Our day of coordinator Cassie was on top of everything. We did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Everything went perfectly as planned thanks to Cassie. She was there to put us at ease. We also used 3 vendors(officiant, dj & cake) from their preferred vendor list which were amazing! We chose not to do a food tasting before the wedding but everything we chose for the buffet was delicious. Also, the option for having the cocktail hour in the barrel room was great, our guests loved it. My fiancé and I dreamed of having a wedding in Temecula and the affordability of this venue is incredible. I would highly recommend Falkner Winery for your wedding Day. Not only is it beautiful but they really make sure you have a perfect wedding day!

Karen & Sam

Falkner Winery 35

Roxana · Married on 10/13/2017

Falkner was a great package at a very reasonable price! Their packages offer a lot which gave us an opportunity to add some personalize touches for our wedding. They have a great relationship with a lot of vendors in the area, which is helpful especially since you will be working with a few different ones so its nice that they all know the venue, and the people they will be running into. This was the case for our flowers and our sweetheart table since we rented out own separately. Both os which spoke very highly of both the venue and Loretta, the owner. Communication is great between Loretta and the coordinator which was AWESOME to help with the stress of planning. With their help I felt that I was able to enjoy my engagement and my wedding day! The day of the event we ran into some problems and Cassie was ALL over it, she was super flexible and willing to work with any hiccups that came up so really allowed me the opportunity to just enjoy my guest and the dance floor! THANK YOU CASSIE!

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Krissy and her team by far made the magic happen at our wonderful wedding at Falkner Winery. We had a wonderful time and received a lot of great and kind compliments about our wedding and reception!

Paige · Married on 09/15/2017

Falkner helped make our wedding perfect and everything we wanted.

Falkner Winery 36

Carla · Married on 07/14/2017

Everyone at Falkner Winery was the best. The food and the venue was amazing. My husband and I highly recommend Falkner Winery for weddings. They made our dream wedding a reality.

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

AMAZING!!! Krissy was great and the venue was great and everyone and everything was great!! It was easy to work with them and easy to get the wedding the way you imagined it. This venue was just perfect!! We had it outside and it was perfect! I would suggest that you go to Falkner for your venue!

Kim · Married on 07/07/2017

It is with great pleasure to give my highest of recommendations to Falkner Winery. Krissy and her team were INCREDIBLE to work with! She is so calm, creative, organized, and friendly and made our wedding day perfect! My fiancé originally found Falkner and I immediately fell in love! We chose to get married on the Pinnacle side which is just beautiful, it’s like 3 venues in 1 location! The enchanted walkway/ceremony site are phenomenal, the Barrel Room for the cocktail hour is nice and cool for a hot wedding day, then upstairs to the restaurant for the reception with a view of the vines and wine country is breathtaking. I’ve been to plenty of weddings where the food wasn’t good but the food here was amazing! I had lots of guests tell me how much they enjoyed the food. Krissy and her team made sure everything went perfectly and even packed up our decorations so we could enjoy our time dancing with friends and family. I couldn’t thank them enough for making our wedding day one that I will never forget! If you are reading this review… go book your date because you aren’t going to find another venue this well priced, a friendlier staff, and Krissy! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our dream day perfect and beautiful!!!!!

PS… Make sure you stop by the tasting room to see Caroline! She helped us anytime we came to visit and we even invited her to our wedding! So lucky to call her a friend!!

Amber · Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot express how amazing Falkner Winery was on my big day. Not only did they make the whole process as easy as possible, they were there and available whenever I needed them. Loretta was quick with responses to any questions I had and was so amazing with us. We gave her our budget and she helped us create the most perfect day. Then there is Krissy. Words cannot explain how lucky Falkner is to have seriously the best Wedding Day Coordinator there is!!!! She was so amazing. Handled everything the day of and made my big day feel like it was out of a fairy tale. She dealt with all the details and kept the day moving so smoothly, that if there was an issue I had no clue about it. The team at Falkner Winery was beyond excellent and thanks to them I had my dream wedding become a reality. The food and wine were amazing and you couldn't ask for a better view and venue. All I can do is thank you Falkner for making this brides big day dreams come true. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding.

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely stunning venue, but what made our whole wedding day, besides the views what the AMAZING staff. Everyone is so professional and attentive and ensure you and your guests are taken care of every moment throughout your day and the planning process as well. Krissy was our wedding coordinator on the day of and she was absolutely fantastic! Krissy was extremely organized, calm, and friendly. She ensured our day was nothing but perfect. Thank you again to all the staff at falkner for making our day magical!

Chris · Married on 05/06/2017

Loretta was extremely flexable me helpful when we were selecting our dates and vendors. She gave us a list of vendors which work with her and the Falkner crew often. Everyone was knowledgeable, friendly and more than willing to help us. Cassie, our wedding coordinator was amazing. She was prompt, helpful and had great ideas. During the wedding, she worked nonstop to make sure everything went smoothly. Cassie made sure we had everything we needed and all of our guests and the wedding party were where they needed to be when they needed to be there. We were very happy with the Falkner Winery and strongly recommend it for your wedding!! Not to mention the wine is great!!!

Trisha · Married on 05/06/2017

I don't know where to begin about how amazing this place is. From day one Loretta and her team have truly made everything about us and our wedding day and not about the all might $$ like so many other venues. They were such a pleasure to work with and so helpful with all the small details leading up to our wedding. Their communication by phone, e-mail and text made everything so easy. 5-Stars for flexibility is a total understatement in my opinion. We chose the garden venue, and all week leading up to our wedding the weather was warm, sunny and 95 in May. The day before our wedding the rain forecasted for the next week moved in quicker than expected. In our contract we were liable to provide a tent in the event of bad weather for an additional cost. The morning of our wedding it poured rain, was 50 degrees and 40 m/h winds. Unfortunately, all the rental companies were all out of tents and they couldn't find anything for our garden wedding. Our fantastic coordinator Krissy, not wanting to stress me out, just handled it and made it work. Though they didn't have to, they closed their tasting room early to set up and moved our entire reception inside so our guests were comfortable. Our band and dance floor was set up in their barrel room and everyone stayed warm and dry while we danced the night away. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was fabulous even if it wasn't what we had originally pictured. It was a night/wedding no one will ever forget and it would have never been if it wasn't for the amazing staff and coordinators. Oh and the food is delicious...that is the first thing our friends and family tell us when they talk about the wedding. If I could do it all over again, I would do it here in a heart beat! I can't give them enough kudos for ALL they did and didn't have to do for us.

Annette · Married on 01/08/2017

I cannot express enough what an amazing venue this is! The outdoor wedding site was absolutely gorgeous and the indoor Pinnacle was stunning at night for our reception. The staff and ownership at Falkner were a joy to work with. Krissy, our wedding coordinator was impeccable, going above and beyond and even helping me out with my special needs daughter. Loretta the owner was involved throughout the process, always responsive to my many questions and helpful with numerous special requests. It was so wonderful to be able to relax and enjoy my special day, knowing that all details were being well taken care of. I highly recommend this wedding venue and would give more stars if I could. Our experience was flawless from start to finish and it doesn't hurt that the wine is fabulous!

Tiffany · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot explain how overjoyed we were by our entire wedding experience at Falkner Winery. From our first meet with Loretta until the day of the event it was perfect communication and delivery was perfection down to every detail. The venue is stunning, staff was professional and impeccable. food was tremendous, our guests raved over how gorgeous it was. We feel that we got the most value and had the most beautiful day because of Falkner winery. Truly thank you for it all.
    Love Tiffany & Bart Sagaser

David · Married on 11/05/2016

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at Falkner! The planning and execution was perfect! Working with Loretta to plan all the details was easy as she provided GREAT, reliable and responsive vendors. The venue was amazing and food and wine were incredible! Our guest continually comment when they see us how much fun they had and how great the venue was. This is by far the best venue and the best value for a winery wedding in temecula!

Eric · Married on 10/30/2016

Thank you for making our day really come true!!