Falcon's Fire Golf Club Reviews

Falcon's Fire Golf Club 6
Falcon's Fire Golf Club 7

Sandra · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect day

Our wedding day was perfect. The helicopter entrance was epic. We are so glad we picked this venue.
    The food was delicious and the place is beautiful.
    Thank you Lani and Allie for a fantastic day !

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 13
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 14
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 15

Falcon's Fire Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Sandra! Your pictures came out so wonderful! It was a pleasure seeing it all come together for you, and we thank you for entrusting your special day to us.

Joy Belding · Married on 12/20/2018

They were so friendly and went out of their way to make the entire experience magaical.

The views were amazing. The entire experience was great from start to finish. So friendly and professional. What a beautiful venue. They found a way to just make you at ease and everything was taken care of.

Ryann · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding on 12.01.2018

Would have my wedding here all over again!! Expectional staff and an amazing experience!!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 16
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 17
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 18
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 19
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 20
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 21

Falcon's Fire Golf Club's reply:

It was such an honor to host your special day Ryann! You and your family were a pleasure to work with!
    -The Falcon's Fire Team

Linda Kusko · Married on 11/03/2018

Falcon's Fire and Lani Lyons rocked this wedding!

Months of planning went into my daughter's wedding day. Like every mother and bride-to-be, we had a million questions and details that needed attention "right now!" Our Falcon's Fire rep. Lani Lyons was the consummate professional. She was able to address ALL our questions asked and anticipated those unasked. Nothing was too bothersome. My daughter's day was a dream for us all and Lani, Falcon's Fire and the entire crew made it possible!

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2018

We had our wedding on Sept 20, 2018. I was looking for something simple and beautiful since it was a destination wedding. The ceremony was outside by the gazebo and it was stunning! The reception was also there which was beautiful. I did not need alot of decorations because it just had a beautiful look without them. Lani and Alyssa were awesome to work with and helped me in any way they could.

justine · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful locations for both ceremony and receptions. Gorgeous back drop for our photos. Extremely accommodating and helpful. Both Lani and Ally were amazing and made sure everything from the planning to rehearsal down to the big day go as perfect as it could. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Falcon's Fire Golf Club 22
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 29
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 30

Jan Johnson · Married on 05/05/2018

Wedding Guest

This venue is amazing! I had the most magical day!

Ryan · Married on 03/10/2018

Lani provided fantastic service from start to finish. Her staff were efficient and friendly the entire day of our wedding, from the initial load-in of our decor and favors until the element was removed from the room. Her preferred vendors are top-notch and she works closely to maintain those relationships to get her clients the best pricing and value, The food was amazing and received rave reviews from our guests

During the day of our wedding, our start time was delayed due to personal issues, however, Lani and her staff remained calm and rolled with the punches to deliver a seamless experience. I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful venue for any occasion!

Falcon's Fire Golf Club 31
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 32
    Falcon's Fire Golf Club 33

Liz Galdamez · Married on 02/23/2018

My daughters Quince 2/23/18

What an excellent venue, staff and event manager. My daughters day was perfect in every way. Lani and her staff were amazing and went above and beyond. Can’t wait to have another event with Falcons Fire

Dana Montgomery · Married on 01/27/2018

Falcon’s Fire Golf Club

Lani Lyons and her staff went way beyond what was expected. She made sure every detail was attended to. It was a memorable event for my husband and me. Even leading up to our blessed event, Lani was there. She made herself available when questions came up, when concerns were expressed. Thank you Lani!

Ariana · Married on 12/03/2017

My wedding day was a dream come true. Everything was absolutely perfect! Lani is absolutely amazing! She made my life so much easier and everything was ready to go. If you’re looking to get married in a beautiful venue and have an amazing team, this is the place.

Gabriela · Married on 11/19/2017

Omg, I don’t know how to begin to thank Lani for all the help and understanding while planning this event. My family was hit by Hurricane Maria in PR and while the whole power outage and everything, she was there to understand and help me not stress about it, even while we got hit with Hurricane Irma.
    It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and it was EVERYTHING I imagined it would be. The ballroom was beautiful and so nice and fancy and I was in awe with every little detail that I forgot and she managed to set up with her own things.
    It was overwhelming, but Lani and her crew made it even easier for me and my mom.
    Nelson (my husband) told me that it was pouring an hour or 2 before the ceremony and he offered her help and she said that she would take care of it with her crew. She didn’t give up and she made it happen.

I SUPER recommend Falcons Fire Golf Club as your wedding venue, Lani would make it as special and beautiful as you dream of it to be.

-Gaby, Nelson and moms!
    11-19-2017

Cassie · Married on 11/11/2017

Lani & her team made our wedding a true night to remember. She answered all of my many weird questions & was so personable. Everyone raced about how beautiful the venue is & how yummy the food was. Lani also has recommendations for every kind of vendor imagineable, which helped with finding vendors. She helped me make our wedding personal and amazing and so painless. 10/10 would recommend! PS I wish I could share my photos, but we haven’t received them back yet!!

Lynette · Married on 10/05/2017

Stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, magical ….. Falcon’s was my first choice and no other venue could compare. I wanted to have my wedding at a venue that had beautiful scenery and a comfortable layout. Falcon’s had it all and more! The food is absolutely delicious and there are many choices. I was able to customize my dinner buffet & dessert bar, which was important to me. The liquor was top quality and there were many areas for guest to mingle: ballroom, patio, breezeway, cocktail room.Our guest continued to say to me how gorgeous the venue was and the bonus perk was the helicopter entrance for the groom. Our guests were blown away by that. It definitely gave our wedding that extra something to keep guest talking about our wedding. But the one thing which no other venue will have is Lani. Lani is one of the main reasons I decided on Falcon’s. From my first email to her, she answered every question and added her own suggestions. My wedding was a destination wedding and she arranged for me to meet with a number of vendors when I was in town. All of her vendor suggestions were amazing and a pleasure to work with. I gave Lani photos of how I wanted everything set up for the wedding and she executed it perfectly. She went above and beyond to ensure that everything was as I wanted. Her attention to detail is impeccable and my wedding décor was flawless. It exceeded my expectations in the most amazing way. I have Lani to thank for such a memorable and spectacular wedding. You are such a phenomenal, remarkable and caring wedding coordinator. You really go the extra mile to ensure that your brides are happy and everything is as they have envisioned. I am truly thankful and grateful for everything you have done for my wedding Lani & your staff was just as amazing and friendly as you are.
    Falcon’s is a hidden gem and well worth every penny & Lani is the cherry on top that will bring everything together for your big day. I highly recommend, without hesitation.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Falcon's Fire Golf Club's reply:

Thank you both for such a sweet review! We are so glad that you were pleased with your big day. It was an honor to be a part of, and so fun to see all the little details come together. Congrats!!

Lis · Married on 09/09/2017

We decided to start to look for wedding venues in May of 2017 and the date we had in mind was 9/9/17. While many places said that it wasn't enough time to plan, or they were booked or they were overpriced , Falcon's Fire was the one whom embraced us and Lani helped us with everything. Unfortunately our date was also hurricane Irma's weekend so we had to push our time for a earlier time. Lani was prompt to contact and rearrange with our vendors to accommodate and make everything work and we had the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. The ceremony outside was perfect. We used the Coffee Garden for Flowers and they were simply amazing. We couldn't have better choice than Falcon's Fire, no regrets, simply happy!

Sandy · Married on 04/08/2017

Falcon's Fire Golf Club is not only a beautiful location that serves superb and amazing food but it comes with a talented wedding planner. This wedding was the easiest wedding to coordinate! Lani was amazing from the first day of planning to our final exit. This venue offers an outside gazebo for the ceremony (with an excellent indoor option), entire bar area, porch area overlooking the beautiful golf course and another room for the reception! It was unbelievable how the reception room was transformed into a lavender and silver backlit setting. The area for the bride and groom to get ready was another nice touch. If that wasn't enough, Lani took the bride/groom/photographer by golf cart to some of the most amazing photo locations. Falcon's Fire has such a secluded venue feel it's hard to believe there are so many hotel options only minutes away. With all that said, I would like to thank the chef for the most delicious appetizers and meal and Lani for making my daughter's wedding feel like a fairy tale. This wedding venue is truly FIVE STARS!

• F

Francini · Married on 03/17/2017

I LOVE with Falcon's Fire!! It was like love at first sight :) ! cant wait to get married here next year!!

Scharlotte · Married on 12/10/2016

Lani and the entire Falcons Fire team made this entire day a dream come true. Lani is very organized and professional. The FF team worked hard to decorate the venue for our wedding after hosting a golf tournament earlier that day. They were able to completely breakdown the reception hall from the tournament and build the set up for our wedding. I'm still amazed how quickly they did that and without a trace from the previous event left behind! I also cannot express how nice and happy the entire staff at FF is. They all looked genuinely happy to be there and that had a positive affect on our whole day!

• Raven

Raven · Married on 11/05/2016

We absolutely loved Falcon's Fire. It's such a beautiful venue, and can be used for any type of wedding theme. The staff was always so kind, and they have a great selection of vendors. My now husband and I were unorganized and sort of all over the place (Sorry, Lani!), so we really could not have had such a beautiful wedding if it wasn't for Lani and the rest of the staff at Falcon's Fire. Lani especially was so patient with us, and always had great advice and tips for when we weren't so sure of what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Falcon's Fire for any couple looking for the perfect venue. We couldn't have asked for a better team to help us plan our dream wedding!

Julie · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't say enough about Lani Lyons and Falcon's Fire! My daughter was just married there. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous with the rolling hills, the gazeebo, the dramatic walk down a long wedding isle....We did the all-inclusive wedding, which was without a doubt the best decision we made for our daughter's wedding. Lani was there every step of the way from suggestions, to guidance, and even helping me when I had wanted to panic! She effortlessly handled some family issues that came up on the grooms side, and there wasn't single question or idea that wasn't professionally addressed. Absolutely amazing, thank you from the bottom of my heart, Lani!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Falcon's Fire Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Julie! I loved seeing everything come together. It was a great honor to be a part of this special day for you all, and a pleasure to work with you.

Melissa & J.R. · Married on 10/08/2016

We got married at Falcon's Fire on October 8th we fell in love with this place. The food was so delicious. Lani was great to work with she was very helpful with everything! We loved her! It's a very beautiful place to take pictures I would recommend this place to everyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Falcon's Fire Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was so nice working with you and your family. It's a privilege to work with such sweet couples like yourselves! We are so glad you were happy with your event!

Becky · Married on 08/28/2016

Falcon's Fire is absolutely beautiful for a wedding. They have a fantastic gazebo and a nice breezeway. You can choose either options for your wedding and you won't have to worry about the look at all. Lani Lyon is FANTASTIC! She is so helpful and keeps everything on track, even from the very start. She gets back with you if you have questions and will make sure that everything is wonderful. The food was really nice and the servers and bar staff were really friendly. I have been getting so many compliments about the venue from my guests.

Thank you so much Lani!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Falcon's Fire Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for letting us host your special day Becky and Brandon! Your wedding was beautiful and an honor to be a part of. We are so glad that you were pleased with everything and appreciate the time you took to review us!

Becky · Married on 08/28/2016

Our experience with Lani was fantastic! She was extremely responsive and made the process easy and enjoyable. Not only did we love it, but our guests are still raving about it after a year of us being married. It's a beautiful venue with gorgeous natural back drops. I fully recommend Falcons fire!!!

Kevin · Married on 05/07/2016

Everything about this venue is perfect -- from the simplicity of the gazebo to the neutral colors of the ball room to make your wedding colors your own. Lani and the staff at Falcon's Fire were absolutely amazing! Our advice to future Brides and Grooms is make sure that Lani is also your wedding coordinator (as opposed to hiring an outside one). She made sure that every little detail was taken care of. Lani and her staff are a "well-oiled machine". Our wedding was spectacular!
    Let's talk food. We have been to a gazillion weddings and have eaten our share of "wedding plates". We wanted a stellar mix of unique flavors and wide variety of choices for our reception. Falcon’s Fire came through! Prior to creating our wedding menu, we had a challenging time choosing from all the phenomenal selections that Falcon's Fire offers. We meticulously designed a perfect menu that reflects our love of great food and our familys’ love of eating. The menu was tastefully presented and beautifully received.
    They even made special entrees for our guests that had specific dietary needs.
    Oh yeah! Did we mention the helicopter entrance? Yes! That was included in our special day. We kept it a secret from everybody. They were all going crazy as the helicopter landed right next to the gazebo.
    In a "nut shell” EVERYTHING was perfect, including the weather. There was not a cloud in the sky and the humidity was low. But we are just bragging.