Falconi Event Productions Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• O
    Olivia Married on 11/12/2022

Outstanding Experience!

Giancarlo and his team were incredibly outstanding at delivering a one of a kind and unique wedding experience! My husband, I, and our family/friends were blown away with his professionalism, dedication to his work, and always made sure all of our wants and needs were met. Before choosing Falconi Event Productions, we did look into other competitive vendors and nothing compares at all to the unique and exclusive experience we had with Giancarlo and his team! My husband and I trusted in Giancarlo with his years of experience in the event production industry and we really were not disappointed at all! We had a beautiful ceremony, and even better party afterwards. If we could choose a vendor again and again we would truly choose Falconi Event Productions every single time!!
  • Rebeca
    Rebeca C. Married on 11/12/2022

Excellent service

We have hired Falconi Productions for our signature events since 2019. Events with over 1,000 attendees and that needed special light installations and music arrangements. Their professionalism and experience is key for our events to be a success. Thank you!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Monica S. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Falconi Event Productions is the best!

Giancarlo and his team are hands down the best in the industry! Our event was a fantastic success with Falcons Event Productions!
    Mike Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything went flawlessly. Want your event's audio/visual to work seamlessly while looking/sounding as professional as possible? Work with Falconi.

I wanted to propose to my girlfriend with a video I had made her but I wanted to have a full audio/visual setup complete with a big screen and speakers. I had rented out a rooftop space at a hotel, put up string lights, candles, lanterns, and went all out. I contacted multiple people to make this happen but all fell through except Giancarlo with Falconi Events, and boy am I glad he was the one that came through because the event went seamlessly.

From the moment I shared my vision with Giancarlo, he got it. We planned out everything over multiple calls, he arrived at the venue on time, set everything up exactly how I planned, everything went seamlessly and the proposal was an absolute success from start to finish.

Giancarlo and his team were extremely professional, communicative, and executed everything perfectly. Extremely happy and satisfied with the end result.

I've worked as a professional audio engineer for about a decade and all I can say is, if you need audio/visual for any event and want everything to look and sound as professional as possible, work with Falconi Events. Period. 10/10 recommend.
  • David
    David Y. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seamless wedding production all the way through

Giancarlo was extremely responsive leading up to the event and made everything run like clockwork on the day of! Great vendor to work with.
    Alexander B. Married on 08/06/2022

Excellent experience

Giancarlo is without a doubt the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. All our guests enjoyed the music and we are so pleased. Simply phenomenal, amazing playlist throughout the night. Thank you Giancarlo. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone looking for a DJ.. He truly provides an excellent experience and made our event much more special.

Falconi Event Productions's reply:

Thank you Alexander! Excellent time!! We appreciate you and your family and wish your baby the best!
    Let us know if you guys have any other events!
    Mc Garcia Married on 08/03/2022

Great experience

Great experience all around. Very thorough and professional to work with. Would recommend.
    Laura P. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional & helpful!!

It was a blessing having this dj! The party was a total success, we danced all night long from the beginning! Lighting was very cool as well. Would hire them again without a doubt
    Rebeca C. Married on 05/06/2022

Excellent experience

We have organized several events with this vendor and they are very professional. This vendor is really trustworthy! We recommend it 100%!!
    Phil W. Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great DJ!! Will Be Using For Our Next Event!

Falconi Event Productions was great for our Grand Opening event! He showed up early to make sure we were all on the same page with the music, timeline, etc. Everyone at the event gave great feedback telling us how good the DJ was. We will definitely be having them back for our next event! I highly recommend using them for any event!

Falconi Event Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Phil! The grand opening party was a hit! So glad I was a part of it. I'm sure the next event will also be a success too!
    Kriss Married on 04/15/2022

Excelente !

Couldn’t get a better service ! My wedding and music were amazing !!! Thank you so much, 100% recommended!
    Micaela C. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ & team for my wedding!!

Giancarlo and his team were amazing to work with!! We had a large wedding and he managed to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole time. He was a pleasure to work with and played the perfect music during dinner and dancing, completely matched the vibe of our wedding. Also his team was fantastic! The lighting of our ballroom and after party space was everything I had envisioned. Thank you all so much!!
  • Elusive Chanteuse
    Guinevere J. Married on 03/20/2022

Giancarlo is the man! Super personable & energetic

Giancarlo was recommended to me by a friend, and I am very happy he was our DJ at our wedding! He is so personable and brings so much enthusiasm, he gets you excited for your wedding. There are some DJs who are arrogant/rude and out-of-touch with the music tastes of today - he's the complete opposite, rest assured! He was organized, and sent me documents ahead of time and sent the COI to the vendors, and coordinated with my planner. He also remembered to include songs during the reception that I personally sent over to him, which I appreciated. If you have any music requests or concerns about lots of musical changes, be sure to communicate that ahead of time so he can update his own DJ schedule.
    I highly recommend Giancarlo, he & his team will make the wedding a fun time for everyone.
    Rosa P. Married on 03/18/2022

Excellent professional!!

We are extremely pleased and happy with DJ Falconi since the moment we contacted him to play in our wedding. Super professional and responsible. He presented us as Mr and Mrs at the reception and it was incredible and he also found one of the songs we wanted to dance that it wasn’t on Spotify. He found a way to play it.
    Thank you for everything!!
  • O
    Olga W. Married on 03/10/2022

True Professionals in the Industry

Falconi Events are true professionals in the industry. It was a pleasure dealing with Giancarlo who always responded immediately to any questions or concerns. We appreciated the attention to detail and highly recommend them.
    Andrea C. Married on 02/26/2022

Phenomenal!

Falconi Events truly was the life of the party! The ambience they created for the reception, the friendliness of the staff, and responsiveness towards last-minute details were nothing short of phenomenal. The smoke machine and lighting made us feel like we were at a 5-star event in Hollywood! I would recommend Falconi events to anyone having an event! They really go above and beyond in order to have the experience of a lifetime. Amazing!
    Susan O. Married on 02/25/2022

Highly recommend!!!

DJ Falconi is not only professional, but a great DJ!!! He knows how to get a party going, and keep it going! He has a great ability of reading the room. Would definitely recommend him!
  • Julissa
    Julissa W. Married on 02/20/2022

Professional and friendly

Giancarlo was a great addition to my
    wedding celebration! He was really
    passionate about the services he
    offered and was very easy to
    communicate with. He shared in his
    enthusiasm to make sure your
    vision was fulfilled from the planning process right up to your wedding day. He provided
    great follow up and pull through. I
    would definitely recommend Falconi
    Event Production for your special day!
  • Beatriz
    Beatriz S. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ for my 30th Birthday Cocktail Dance Party!

Falconi Event Productions went above and beyond and kept my guests dancing and having a great time. He read the room perfectly and played the perfect combination of oldies/current music. My party was a blast! I would definitely recommend to a friend. They DJ'd my 25th birthday party, my 30th, and my good friends wedding after party.

Falconi Event Productions's reply:

Thank you Bea for such an amazing review! Your party was a complete hit! So glad I've been able to DJ all your events. Looking forward to helping out in the future!
    Amanda F. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with Giancarlo and his team. Awesome time at the wedding!

Great experience during our wedding. Very professional and responsive. Created an awesome party atmosphere and knew how to play to the crowd. Not cheap but you get what you pay for! Highly recommended!
    Navid A. Married on 02/05/2022

South Beach Wedding

Giancarlo was very attentive and responsive. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was extra special. He was very personable and understanding, having gone through his own wedding just a few weeks prior. We added a dance floor at the last minute, and he did a great job accommodating that for us. The DJ and music were perfect. Him and the violinist met all our requests.
  • Tyler
    Tyler B. Married on 01/27/2022

Fantastic and the Ultimate Professionals

Giancarlo is the ultimate professional. I couldn't have been more impressed or pleased with his service. From the onset, Giancarlo went out of his way to make sure my wife and I were feeling comfortable and organized. He and his team provided the music throughout our wedding (cocktail hour, dinner, dancing) and coordinated each phase wonderfully. They were always prepared and took every health precaution. Of all the vendors we worked with, Giancarlo and his team were our favorite.
    Blake P. Married on 12/11/2021

The best DJ!

My wife and I both have very different backgrounds, and diverse music tastes. Giancarlo put together a masterpiece, and was able to perfectly blend and account for all of our requests and different vibes throughout the evening. If you want a dance party your friends and family will never forget, hire him!

Falconi Event Productions's reply:

Liana and Blake! Thank you so much for your review. Wow your party was such a hit and it was one of the biggest wedding I’ve done!
    Thank you!!
    Tatiana S. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional Team that knows what they are doing!

Giancarlo and his Team with Falconi Productions kept everything very professional from start to finish. We hired them for our corporate holiday party and they knew exactly what kind of music and vibe to follow. They arrived well on time to set up before the event and their team is very friendly and know how to show everyone a good time and keep the party going! They do all kinds of events, you can't go wrong hiring them! Thank you again Falconi Productions!
illustration stars