Falcon HD Videos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Shelby
    Shelby C. Married on 10/17/2021

Video savior!!!

Kyle was an absolute savior for my wedding!!!! My original videographer cancelled on me 2 weeks out from the big day. I was in an absolute panic to find someone and man oh man, I hit the jackpot!! Kyle was even better than anything I could have expected in a videographer. He & his team were fun to have around and definitely kept me confident through my big day. Equally as important, his editing is absolutely beautiful! I cannot recommend Falcon HD any higher.
  • Jeana
    Jeana S. Married on 10/10/2021

Kyle Captures Video Magic

Kyle and team are professionals and captured the entire day. They were there for at least 8 hours! They used a drone for aerial views and a 2nd shooter in order to get amazing coverage. Worth every penny!
  • Amber
    Amber T. Married on 07/12/2021

Book with Confidence & Peace-of-Mind!

Kyle is incredibly easy to work with, kind, positive energy, proactive, and professional. The final video he put together of my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Falcon HD editing skills are amazing. He knows what he is doing and you can book with him confidently knowing he will capture your event in the most wonderful way possible. You can have peace-of-mind when using Falcon HD for your event videography!
    Jenny C. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Videographer EVER!!

I can't even begin to explain how happy my husband and I are with our wedding videos. Kyle put so much time and effort into the video and captured every moment of our special day. The quality of the videos is remarkable, I didn't even know it was possible to make something so professional and beautiful. I will always recommend Falcon HD Videos!!!
  • Christin
    Christin G. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Videographers!!!

We booked Kyle and the Falcon HD Video team for our wedding on June 5, 2021. They were so incredible to work with and ensured that we got all of the video shots we requested. My husband works in video production and it was important to book the very best team in the industry. Wedding videography is such an essential part of your special day because it allows you to keep those unique memories forever. I spent so much time researching different photographers and immediately fell in love with the Falcon team. You can tell that Kyle is passionate about his work and adds a unique style that matches every couple he shoots. We are so thrilled that Falcon HD Video was available for our wedding day and will make sure to recommend them to all of our family and friends!
  • Courtney
    Courtney F. Married on 06/03/2021

Kyle and Falcon HD Wedding Video

Kyle and his staff at Falcon HD videos could not have done a better job. He was so attentive to detail and really wanted to make sure that the entire process went smoothly and to make the bride as happy as could be. From pre-planning, to capturing the actual footage, to the finished product everything was perfect! Kyle was very responsive and easy to get in touch with at all times. He went above and beyond to capture the amazing memories from the wedding and we could not be happier with his services. We will always have the amazing footage to remember such a special day, thank you so much Kyle!
    Regine Q. Married on 04/30/2021

Kyle is amazing!!

We chose Falcon HD for our wedding video and it was AMAZING!! he was very professional and knew exactly what to do on our wedding day! once we got our video I was reliving all the emotions all over again, it was amazing!! if I had to do it all over again, I would definitely not change my mind about choosing Kyle!
    Don D. Married on 03/20/2021

Falcon HD Video and Kyle are great

We chose Falcon HD to video our oldest daughter’s wedding. Kyle has a gift for capturing special moments. We were thrilled with the results. Not only is Kyle good at his craft but a great person. I enjoyed visiting with him. I would strongly recommend Falcon HD to anyone looking for great service and a great memorable result.
    Angie S. Married on 01/16/2021

Simply amazing!

The team at Falcon went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined for our wedding video. It is something us along with our families will cherish forever! They are outstanding!
    Danielle K. Married on 12/04/2020

Beyond what we had hoped for.

Kyle really exceeded our expectations with everything he was apart of. We met Kyle for our engagement shoot and the video was just breathtaking. We couldn’t wait to see our wedding video and sure enough we couldn’t be happier. So much happening on a wedding day and so many moments you hope get captured so you have those memories forever and I can honestly say Kyle captured them all and put them into the most amazing video. We can’t thank Kyle enough for everything!
  • Melissa
    Melissa W. Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible vision and product!

Kyle and his team at Falcon HD Videos were extremely professional and friendly from start to finish. The booking process was seamless and Kyle was always available to answer questions that I had that came up as we were planning out our wedding day. Kyle appreciates how important it is to capture the moments that can’t be replicated on your big day, he made it easy on us and was so diligent working to capture all of the important shots that my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime. Aside from the traditional shots, he also has an incredible creative eye and pulled us away for a late night shot that is now one of my favorite images included in our highlight trailer. Videography is an art and it takes a special eye and skill to be able to put everything together to flow and tell a story – Kyle and his team definitely have this!! Our friends and family continue to reach out to us in awe of the highlight trailer, we have had friends that are married tell us they wished they had video footage as beautiful as ours to remember their wedding day. We can’t thank Falcon HD Videos enough for all the hard work that went into our wedding day and now post wedding as they go through and edit the footage. Their work is truly unmatched!
    Taylor E. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Job

We absolutely loved working with Kyle! He was our wedding videographer and did an amazing job!! He was so professional and easy to work with. He captured every detail of our special day. The end result was better than we could have ever imagined. We can’t recommend him enough!
    Amanda M. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing all the way around!

Falcon HD Videos did such an amazing job on our wedding video! They capture every moment, and interpret all speeches, our whole ceremony, and vows in such perfect ways. The quality was awesome, and the drone actions were amazing too. They were literally there all day capturing everything! We are so please on what we received for such a great price! I highly suggest you reach out to them for your big day!
  • Keirra
    Keirra W. Married on 01/02/2020

All Around Amazing!

My husband and I got married in February and we were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our big day. We went ahead and booked a photographer and after much thought, we decided that we also wanted to document our wedding day through the lens of a videocamera. After much research, we came across Kyle at Falcon HD Videos. Kyle was eager to respond to my emails and immediately contacted me. He took the time to truly introduce himself and what he does, and I knew right then and there that he was the perfect videographer for us! Kyle arrived early on our wedding day and captured every single moment. Our wedding video exceeded our expectations and I cannot thank him enough. I know that Kyle did an amazing job when the second that our video played, I began to cry. I am forever thankful for Kyle's ability to allow us to relive the best day of our lives! Thank you Kyle for your attentiveness to detail, quick responsiveness, and for creating a beautiful wedding video for us!
    Julie Married on 12/31/2019

Phenomenal Video Services!

We were extremely pleased with the excellent job that Falcon HD Videos did for my two kids weddings. My daughter got married New Years Eve and my son 3 days later. Throughout the process they were extremely professional. There were 2-3 people videoing the entire time. They contacted us multiple times ahead of the day to make sure there were no surprises and that we got what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, they were punctual and accommodating, and got every shot we asked for! Kyle is absolutely amazing! The videos were incredible! They told the story of each wedding and after we felt like we relived it all over again seeing what we had missed that special day because Kyle and his team missed nothing!! I wouldn't hesitate to hire Falcon HD Videos. Worth EVERY penny and would have been so sad to not have this incredible memory from those special days has we not hired Falcon Videos.
    Dane G. Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic experience

Kyle did an incredible job with the filming and editing of our wedding video. He was professional, extremely responsive, and the final product came out better than we could have hoped for. I would absolutely recommend him.
  • Jade
    Jade Married on 05/11/2019

Storytellers

Falcon HD created the video teaser for my website - and I. LOVE. IT. I'm super picky about who I use and hire, but they blew me away. They created the perfect romantic setting that I was looking for. Their skills create a smooth and focused video. They aren't just there to get hired and paid, they are there to create a story. Will use them again and again.
    Aniqah Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend !!

Very easy to work with and very professional. They understood our sentivities and cultural importance of certain traditions and captured it beautifully. I would recommend them anytime. Price was reasonable for all that they offered.
  • Tianita
    Tianita D. Married on 06/18/2017

Great! Amazing vendor

Vendor was a sweetheart and very professional.
    Sena Married on 11/12/2016

All around excellent experience

I was very nervous about picking out a videographer service for my wedding and working with Kyle from Falcon HD did not disappoint, he and his team were very professional and thought of everything so I had one less thing to worry about on my big day. Thanks to them I can relive my wedding day in several different creative ways and that has been worth every penny. They do a really great job, I had no idea how much I would love having drone footage!! Definitely a must and I highly recommend them.