59 Reviews for Falcon Film Studios

Digital Files (3)
One Event/Day (2)
Toning (1)
55 Falcon Film Studios Reviews

I just had my wedding last weekend (June 8th 2018) and I was blown away by how great Anthony and Brock were. They were so much fun and made everyone feel extremely comfortable around the camera! Not only were they great photographers but they made sure the groom and I had everything we needed throughout my entire night and helped everything run smooth! My entire family and wedding party cannot stop talking about how great they were, we would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography, Wedding Planning

GREAT experience! Very responsive, helpful and understood what exactly we wanted for our wedding day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Casey, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We had Peter DJ our wedding and Derek and Brock do photography. We were overwhelmingly impressed by both services. Peter was very attentive all evening making sure everything went as smoothly as possible and kept the dance floor going all night. Derek was absolutely AMAZING! He made me feel so comfortable all day actually acted as my day of wedding planner. He kept everyone going and on time and made me feel like he truly cared about me and making sure my day went perfectly. He was attentive and good natured and kept a smile on everyone's face. Both Brock and Derek were creative and listened to what we wanted. The photos came back to us within a week! And they are outstanding! I would highly recommend Falcom Film Studio for both DJ and photography! Outstanding :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter

Falcon film studios went above and beyond my expectation! They made us a highlight video, ceremony, and reception video. All of which were incredible! They took time to know my husband and I and our video reflected our personalities and the love and magic of our special day! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Falcon Film Studios! We hired them for DJ services and the Photobooth. Peter was by far the best DJ I have ever met and seen at a wedding! He definitely knows how to bring the house down and make your wedding or event fun! Brock did an awesome job with the photobooth! All of our guests couldn't get enough of it! Highly highly recommend booking with Falcon Film Studios for all services they offer!

Profile Picture Deanna, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews

From the first phone call to Falcon I was pretty positive I had found our photographers. I went in and met with Peter, he showed me some of Dereks work (and some of the other photographers of course). I went home babbling on to my fiance about how great the photos were that I had got to see. I honestly didnt even take the time out to inquire with any other photographers. I was very happy with the professionalism that came along with the yet very charming, outgoing personalities of both Derek and Brock. I LOVED that we had 2 photographers with us ALL DAY, and that we did not have a limit on the number of location, although we only had 2.. it was just nice to know that we had the option of going to multiple places for our photos. Brock and Derek arrived at 10am when my girls and I started getting ready and didnt leave our reception until around 1030pm. We also rented the photobooth which was absolutely amazing! We plan on going back to Falcon for our family photos in the spring, I am so excited and cant wait to see what we get back!!! Oh, and speaking of what excited to see what we get back... our wedding photos came back SO quick! We had both photographers sets of photos back within the first week after our wedding.

Profile Picture nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review

Peter did a great job DJ'ing our wedding. He was very accommodating and put me to ease as he helped with the flow of the reception. Would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The services that Falcon Films brought to our wedding day was remarkable. My husband and I both went to high school with Peter and heard nothing but great things from our mutual friends. The attention to detail the Videographers and DJ did on our wedding day made it perfect. The music was amazing, everyone had a blast dancing and enjoying the night. We cannot wait to see our video and to show it to all of our family and friends. I highly recommend Falcon Films to any and all brides and grooms!!! Thank you for helping making our wedding day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We had a great night filled with dancing and signing. The Greek music was such a special tradition to us and made our guest get up and try something new!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Pete was so helpful in making sure we had everything we wanted as far as music went and the photographers were so creative and professional! All the pictures we got back were amazing and the whole day went super smooth thanks to Falcon Film Studios!

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Falcon Film Studios is the best of the best! Derek has exceptional. We had guests coming up and telling us how much they love him and how good he made them feel! We cannot wait to see our video!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Peter made our wedding reception more than just a reception. It was a throwback dance party that our guests still rave about. He played all of our dos and don'ts and kept the party going all night. He was so personable and friendly. I would totally work with him again! :)

Profile Picture Annette, 8/12/17, 1 Review

My fiancé and I have hired Falcon Film Studios for
our Photography and video for our wedding. Peter and Derek have been incredible in the planning so far. We had our engagement photos last night with Derek, and to say they were wonderful is an understatement! We wanted something unique, and Derek had everything perfect. The location and timing was perfect. We even got our photos later that evening and received such kind compliments :) I highly reccomend Falcon Film Studios!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Derek and Falcon Film studios for our engagement photos. Derek has a great eye for the final product and we are very happy :)

Profile Picture David, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I would highly recommend Falcon Film Studios. Hands down the absolute best videographers. They did an incredible job capturing all of the special moment at our wedding; were very professional, and were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/24/17, 1 Review

We cannot express enough how much we love falcon film studios. They arrived early and stayed all night. They were awesome people that everyone clicked with right away. Derek, Chris, Stephanie and Mikayla we cannot thank you enough for making our day amazing. Thank you Pete for keeping in contact and answering any questions we had prior to our wedding day. We highly, highly recommend falcon film to all future bride and groom looking for the best video and photographers for their wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Falcon films was incredible easy to work with! We were so incredibly happy with the pictures, quality, value we received! Derek and Brock went above and beyond on the day of our wedding. Highly recommend anyone getting married in the Detroit area to use Falcon films!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely LOVE the team at Falcon Film Studios! We booked them for our engagement photos as well as wedding day photography and videography, and everything we received has been nothing short of amazing! The photos are absolutely gorgeous, the team is extremely creative, fun and very professional - I have already recommended them multiple times!! We could not have been happier with our decision to work with them!

Profile Picture Susie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Peter for DJ services for our wedding based on a recommendation from a family friend. I would not hesitate to pass that recommendation on to anyone else looking for a low-key, friendly, and flexible DJ. I was like a C- wedding planner (and everything on the day of went fine! no sky fell ((except the snow)) and Peter was great with working around my disorganization, and sent reminder texts when he needed to know information that i hadn't provided yet. I very much appreciated being able to text back and forth instead of just using e-mail.
My music choices were a bit out of the norm, and while Peter didn't know lots of the songs, he did his research and listened to the tracks so he could play them at an appropriate time in the dancing. We didn't want a ton of fancy lighting and the included basic lights were just perfect.
We got tons of compliments on the music, and everyone had fun; hire Peter, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Falcon Film Studios as the DJ at our wedding reception and Pete was fantastic! He makes sure you get exactly what you want while making great suggestions and improvisations if needed. The dance floor was full all night and he made sure to find my husband and I every time he was going to play a song we particularly wanted to dance to. He speaks well and isn't the slightest bit annoying... as I often think DJs can be. I have also seen Falcon Film's photography and they do fantastic work - you will be happy with your choice!

Profile Picture User7514780, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We asked Falcon Studios to shoot our wedding photos! Very good staff! We worked with Roman! he was always present, very caring, kind and always had a smile on his face! he never looked tired during our wedding! The quality of the photos are great! we loved them! and they are pretty fast with editing and delivering them. We are really happy to chose them for our wedding! Thanks you guys!

Profile Picture Amin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Derek was the most amazing photographer I've ever had the pleasure of using! He was so respectful, funny, flexible, knowledgeable and welcoming. He did an amazing job and I cannot rav about him enough! He was worth way more than we paid! We are greatful for his expertise and professionalism! 5 stars doesn't do him justice!

Profile Picture Lacie, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Derek and crew did a great job of capturing our wedding. We were very detailed in what we wanted and the Falcon Films crew rose to the occasion. They worked with us and we could tell that their end goal was getting us a product that we were happy with. We would highly recommend Falcon Films!

Profile Picture Isaiah, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was recently part of a bridal party that used Falcon Film Studios for video services and was blown away by how creative these guys are. The two cameramen Derek and Roman were super nice to work with, and they did a great job of capturing everything without getting in the way. They seriously had so many cameras and lighting and equipment its easy to see why these guys are professionals and have been doing this for a long time. I also noticed that they stayed at the reception until nearly everyone else left, even after the photographer left we wanted to take a simple family picture and Derek happily offered to do it for us!

Also we were all super impressed by the drone, they got aerial footage of us on the balcony that wouldn't be possible otherwise.

I'm not one to normally write reviews but I was just blown away by how nice and joyful Derek and Roman were to work with, and the sample pictures on their website looks like they're straight from a wedding magazine.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/11/16, 1 Review