Falcon Film Studios Reviews

77 | Plymouth, MI

77 Reviews for Falcon Film Studios

Amy Deidrick · Married on 11/11/2020

Highly Recommended

My husband & I cannot say enough great things about Falcon Film Studios! From start to finish, they made us feel comfortable, confident and at ease. They were incredibly intentional about their role in our day and gathered as much input from us as possible. Derek and Chazz photographed the day and captured moments in a way we could not have imagined while Devin ensured that everyone had a blast on the dance floor all night long! The photo booth was also a big hit with all our guests. Falcon Film Studios went above and beyond to make our day what we envisioned it be.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Genton · Married on 10/17/2020

10-17-2020

Chazz and Dave, were amazing couldn't of asked for a better photographer team.. Thank you so much. ❤❤ AMAZING

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2020

Great at what they do!

I'm not going to lie, it feels weird to have camera people following you watching your every move. We can honestly say that Chris and made us feel so comfortable. They were so down to earth and made it really fun! We haven't gotten our video yet, but are excited to see what they did with the footage they got. We also got their Photobooth which was a hit with our guests. Its unique and fun, just wish we would have added some uplighting to change the colors in the background of the photos. Thank You Derek! You have some great people working with/for you.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Megan Mcallister · Married on 12/28/2019

Falcon Film Studios--AMAZING!!

The entire team that we had for our wedding day in December exceeded our expectations and made our day more incredible than we could have ever thought possible! We had Derek, Brock, Chris, Chas and Devon as our DJ. Every single one of the guys paid great attention to detail and made us BOTH feel great. They were able to be with us at whatever time of the day we requested, go with the flow of our schedule for the day and they suggested AMAZING spots for photos. They kept us on schedule, pulled us away when they thought was needed & they truly made us feel like the most important people ever. Derek & Brock both got pictures that were really “in the moment” and not as much staged, which is exactly what we were wanting. We shared our thoughts with the photographers on shots that we were wanting, and they exceeded all those expectations and then some. Devon was a phenomenal DJ—we were so pleased with him. During our meeting with him before the wedding, we expressed some songs we wanted played, as well as ones we didn’t. If our guests wanted a song requested, he double checked with us if it was okay (if it was a song we said we didn’t want played). Our dance floor was packed and people danced all night. We literally didn’t want the music to stop! He kept us on timing with our ceremony, cake cutting, solo dances and everything else. We thought Devon was the best DJ ever!!
    Thank you, Falcon Film Studios for making our wedding dreams come true. We would pick your team 100 times over again and would recommend that any bride and groom look no further when it comes to Falcon. We love these guys so much!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Samantha Sciarrotta · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing work and professionalism!! Highly recommended!

The most important thing for us when planning our wedding was making sure we had a team that could capture photos and videos that showed the romance and beauty of our day and Falcon Film Studio delivered that for us. From our very first consult with Derek and his team, they were very attentive to our needs and wants, flexible, friendly, professional and VERY timely! Because of our amazing experience after meeting the team we decided to book them for our photography, video, DJ and photo booth. Along with the services mentioned they were there every step of the way willing to go above and beyond to make sure our day was special.

The photo/video team was amazing!! For photography, we had the pleasure of working with Derek and Steven. They showed up, introduced themselves to the group and started the fun! One thing I really appreciated is the fact that they addressed my wedding party and family by name! It made everything so comfortable and personal! Their pictures were authentic, romantic, and so creative!! We worked with Jake and Brandon for our video. It was obvious from the first shots that they knew exactly what they were doing! They captured the prefect amount of romance and fun! Because the falcon team has worked together, they played off of each others creativity and also knew how to stay out of each others way. Devin was our DJ and he ROCKED! He joined us for our ceremony and our reception. His music 100% matched the mood throughout the day and he answered every request our guests had with the BIGGEST smile on his face and kept our dance floor full! The DJ lighting and our up lighting creates the perfect ambiance! Our photo booth was also a huge hit! It was unlike any one I had every seen before and was perfect for big group photos! Andrew was super professional and attentive to us and our guests.

I would HIGHLY recommend Falcon Film Studios to anyone who needs any of the services mentioned above. They were a great team to work with; fun, professional, creative and they will forever be part of our family! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special!

Samantha and Brandon

Sent on 11/25/2019

Laura Campbell · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing DJ and Photobooth

We recently hired Falcon Film Studios for our wedding at the Italian American Club in Livonia. Hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Rich the DJ was Amazing. Very up-beat, kept the party going, personable, and made our wedding experience the best. The inflatable photobooth was the biggest hit. Derek even went above and beyond by calling the day prior to our wedding to make sure he couldn’t do anything else to make our day easier. Thank you so much for the amazing experience. Will will be using you guys In the future!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Falcon Film Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Our team will be so happy to hear that you were pleased. Your amazing! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Holmes · Married on 10/05/2019

Honestly still in awe...

This team is the best of the best. We used Falcon Film for our photography and I don’t know that I would ever go anywhere else for photography ever again.
    Derek led the charge and handled all of our questions with patience and kindness. We actually had to completely re-work our wedding in just a few months and Derek was very helpful and understanding. He called and checked in as much as we wanted and made sure everything was perfect for the day of.
    Now, Brock and Chazz were our shooters for the day. They honestly became a part of our family. They captured everything with such a unique eye and captured everything we wanted and more. They were never in our way but rather were mingling and enjoying the day right beside us. Their kindness, humor, and professionalism is only matched by their talent and eye for gorgeous photos. We got our photos back (WITHIN A WEEK!!) and they are breathtaking and more than I ever could have hoped for. Brock took the lead on recreating some of my parents wedding photos on Belle Isle and they are so perfect and so very special. With these guys, everyone was so comfortable and well taken care of and made to look fabulous. My nephew, our ring bearer, was so fascinated by all the photos and Chazz was the sweetest with him, helping him to take some pictures and acting as family rather than just our photographer. I could go on and on, but I’d just get repetitive. This company is the best and they know what they’re doing. Given the chance to do it all again, I’d reserve them even sooner.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Otto · Married on 09/28/2019

The best choice we made for our wedding!

There are not enough words to describe how incredible this company is. Derek the owner is so kind, professional and personable. He called quite a few times just to check in to make sure we were doing okay and happy with all the services. Brock was our lead photographer and truly made the day even better. He is so laid back and does incredible work. His attention to detail and experience put my mind at ease to know we were getting the best pictures. I was so confident in his work that I literally took THREE pictures on my phone the whole entire day. Devin was our DJ and he was awesome at reading the crowd and hosting the event. He was so flexible and went with the flow when I changed things at the last minute on him. He was also super easy-going and truly added to the atmosphere of the night. He took our requests and worked everything together seamlessly. Andrew was our photo booth operator and was so much fun and helpful! We also had videography with this company and the attention to detail was just incredible. They took their time, reviewed what they had before moving on to make sure it was perfect and even had drones to take some incredible shots of our venue. I cannot say enough great things about this company and the men and woman who are a part of it. I am so thankful we chose them and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect and Professional

A true blessing to work with. Derek was amazing and very easy to work with. He was open and willing with everything I wanted and also had his own creative ideas. He was punctual professional and reasonable. I loved that he was relaxed and available my entire day. Unlimited hours and locations and owning the rights to my photos. Could not have been better

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Queenbee209

Kathy · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome photographers

What a day !!!! The wedding went off without a hitch. We had photography and video for the whole day. Starting at the Marriott Rennisance Center in the morning, taking shots and Video through out the whole facility. We headed over to the whiskey Distillery for the wedding and reception. They provided up lighting and a free standing photo booth for the evening along with a kick-ass DJ. “ They were the wedding” they got around, behind, below, above, everyone to get the best photo’s. We received our digital photographs back in a few days. Just beautiful. We are waiting on our video which takes time to put together, but other than that “ High five” to everyone who made our day so special, love you guys.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

You will not regret hiring them! From the moment we met with Peter and Devin we knew they were the perfect fit for us! Peter is amazing and so great to work with and Devin was our DJ and absolutely killed it! He listened to what we wanted and improvised as well! It was perfect. We also got the photo booth which was such a crowd pleaser! This photo booth is awesome and unlike others. Thank you for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Falcon Films did an incredible job with our wedding! I cannot rave enough about how fun and easy they make the entire process. Peter, Derek, Brock, Scott, and Devin were all amazing to work with. Brock and Derek did our engagement photos, which were phenomenal and even fun to do! Peter helped with the planning of everything and was very patient with all of my questions and phone calls. Derek and Scott did our wedding photography and I was brought to tears by how well they captured the day. Devin kept the dance floor going and knew exactly what our guests wanted to hear. We have received so many compliments on both the music and pictures. Hire them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alecia · Married on 07/27/2018

After meeting with a few different companies looking for a DJ for our wedding, we had our meeting with Peter and knew he was it! Peter was professional and sold himself so well. He's been in the business for a long time and knows exactly what he's doing. We received so many compliments on him and how well he played music of all different genre's. He knew the right times to play particular music and checked in with us throughout the night seeing if we wanted to hear anything, when to do the garter/bouquet toss. Peter was awesome the entire day! We also used Falcon Film for our Photo Booth and it is the coolest Photo Booth i've ever seen! Inflatable with tons of lights and props - Brock from Falcon Film worked it for us and gave us the photo album at the end of the night with a copy of everyone's time.
    We would recommend Falcon Film to anyone!
    Thank you Peter, Brock, and everyone at Falcon Film!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Karen · Married on 06/08/2018

I just had my wedding last weekend (June 8th 2018) and I was blown away by how great Anthony and Brock were. They were so much fun and made everyone feel extremely comfortable around the camera! Not only were they great photographers but they made sure the groom and I had everything we needed throughout my entire night and helped everything run smooth! My entire family and wedding party cannot stop talking about how great they were, we would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Casey · Married on 05/25/2018

GREAT experience! Very responsive, helpful and understood what exactly we wanted for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Falcon Film Studios's reply:

Wow! Thank you Casey! We loved working with you and we know that Devin was honored to be your dj!

Tawny · Married on 03/03/2018

Peter was the best DJ we could have ever asked for on our big day! He played awesome music all night, interacted wonderfully with our guests, and made sure it was the best party ever! He was extremely responsive during the wedding planning process as well, and made sure that all of our questions were answered as they arose. He made sure our big day went smoothly, and we highly recommend him to anyone! Also, Brock and Anthony are the BEST photographers! Anthony not only was one of the photographers for our wedding, but he also did our engagement photo shoot and was so much fun to work with! He brought a very fun and easygoing atmosphere to both our engagement photoshoot and our wedding day! Brock was also such a joy to work with on our wedding day! He and Anthony both went above and beyond to get the perfect photos for us and I was absolutely thrilled when we got them back - which was exactly one week after our wedding!! I would highly recommend them both - they are amazing!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

We had Peter DJ our wedding and Derek and Brock do photography. We were overwhelmingly impressed by both services. Peter was very attentive all evening making sure everything went as smoothly as possible and kept the dance floor going all night. Derek was absolutely AMAZING! He made me feel so comfortable all day actually acted as my day of wedding planner. He kept everyone going and on time and made me feel like he truly cared about me and making sure my day went perfectly. He was attentive and good natured and kept a smile on everyone's face. Both Brock and Derek were creative and listened to what we wanted. The photos came back to us within a week! And they are outstanding! I would highly recommend Falcom Film Studio for both DJ and photography! Outstanding :)

Sent on 03/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

Falcon film studios went above and beyond my expectation! They made us a highlight video, ceremony, and reception video. All of which were incredible! They took time to know my husband and I and our video reflected our personalities and the love and magic of our special day! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Deanna · Married on 12/01/2017

I cannot say enough about Falcon Film Studios! We hired them for DJ services and the Photobooth. Peter was by far the best DJ I have ever met and seen at a wedding! He definitely knows how to bring the house down and make your wedding or event fun! Brock did an awesome job with the photobooth! All of our guests couldn't get enough of it! Highly highly recommend booking with Falcon Film Studios for all services they offer!

Sent on 04/13/2018

nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

From the first phone call to Falcon I was pretty positive I had found our photographers. I went in and met with Peter, he showed me some of Dereks work (and some of the other photographers of course). I went home babbling on to my fiance about how great the photos were that I had got to see. I honestly didnt even take the time out to inquire with any other photographers. I was very happy with the professionalism that came along with the yet very charming, outgoing personalities of both Derek and Brock. I LOVED that we had 2 photographers with us ALL DAY, and that we did not have a limit on the number of location, although we only had 2.. it was just nice to know that we had the option of going to multiple places for our photos. Brock and Derek arrived at 10am when my girls and I started getting ready and didnt leave our reception until around 1030pm. We also rented the photobooth which was absolutely amazing! We plan on going back to Falcon for our family photos in the spring, I am so excited and cant wait to see what we get back!!! Oh, and speaking of what excited to see what we get back... our wedding photos came back SO quick! We had both photographers sets of photos back within the first week after our wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2017

Peter did a great job DJ'ing our wedding. He was very accommodating and put me to ease as he helped with the flow of the reception. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Leanne · Married on 10/20/2017

The services that Falcon Films brought to our wedding day was remarkable. My husband and I both went to high school with Peter and heard nothing but great things from our mutual friends. The attention to detail the Videographers and DJ did on our wedding day made it perfect. The music was amazing, everyone had a blast dancing and enjoying the night. We cannot wait to see our video and to show it to all of our family and friends. I highly recommend Falcon Films to any and all brides and grooms!!! Thank you for helping making our wedding day perfect!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

We had a great night filled with dancing and signing. The Greek music was such a special tradition to us and made our guest get up and try something new!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Pete was so helpful in making sure we had everything we wanted as far as music went and the photographers were so creative and professional! All the pictures we got back were amazing and the whole day went super smooth thanks to Falcon Film Studios!

Sent on 11/14/2017