Faithbrooke Barn and Vineyards Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Calvin F. Married on 11/15/2020

Wonderful venue with wonderful staff!

Faithbrooke was such a wonderful venue to get married at because not only was the barn exquisite, but there is also beautiful scenery of the mountains and the staff for the venue is wonderful. Chris and Lindi (venue owners) were fantastic and Callie was an absolute delight to work with! Callie was so accommodating, truly cared and made sure the event went EXACTLY how we wanted. Whatever we needed, if we had questions or requests, Callie was there to help! I don't know what we would have done on our wedding day without Callie as she truly ran the show and let my wife and I only worry about us. If you're looking for a gorgeous venue with a coordinator that truly cares, book Faithbrooke and Callie as you won't regret it at all!
    Heather R. Married on 11/10/2019

Breathtaking Venue!

When I first saw Faithbrooke I knew our wedding would be pretty, but seeing everything come together on our wedding day actually made my cry before the ceremony even started. It's a gorgeous venue and so many guests commented it was one of the prettiest settings they'd ever seen. I loved how conducive it is to personal touches, between the fire pit, how you want to use balcony and the patio, turning one of the changing rooms into a photobooth, etc. Given the gorgeous space and what comes with it (tables, chairs, tablecloths, high-tops, firewood, mobile bar, space heaters), we thought it was a great value.

Brandon Elizabeth Events was our on-site coordinator and helped make the day truly flawless. We are so thankful we chose Faithbrooke Barn & Vineyards!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 11/02/2019

A Magical Venue

Faithbrooke was and is the perfect venue. We could not have been happier! Chris and Lindi are the most amazing two people you will ever meet. They are so helpful and offer the best support throughout the planning process.

They also offered a list of vendors that know the venue well. We used just about every recommendation they gave. The venue includes a lot of items in the price like the tables, table cloths, chairs, outdoor bar. We felt that they were very reasonable for everything they had to offer.

The venue has the most beautiful view of the mountains. All of our guests raved about how magical the location was. The whole venue has this charming/homey feeling. We would pick this location again and again! Everyone adored the outdoor fire pit. We did a s'mores bar out there and just loved it!

This venue is truly magical!
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 09/14/2019

Rustic and Romantic Venue

Faithbrooke is an absolutely amazing venue. We got married here on 09/14/19 and loved every second of it. Chris and Lindi were kind, professional, and easy to work with. We did most planning and coordinating through Brandon, who was absolutely phenomenal and ensured our day went off without a hitch. The venue itself is just breathtaking -- the views of the vineyard and mountains can't be beat! The barn was a great size for our wedding (we had 140); we had plenty of space while still having an intimate feel. Great venue and would recommend to anyone!
  • hserk
    Hilary Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous venue, great people!

Finding our venue was our first wedding planning decision, and ended up being one of the easiest ones too! I researched probably every single venue in my area (more than once), but only made an appointment to visit one of them: Faithbrooke. It was the first and only venue we visited because as soon as we arrived, we just KNEW it was our perfect place. The mountains, vineyards, patio, and style of the inside the barn checked off every detail that we wanted. And those windows...incredible. The price and amenities fit our needs (LOVED that we had Friday & Sunday time too), and the owners, Chris and Lindi, were amazing - so friendly and helpful. For about a year and a half, every question I had was answered thoroughly and in a timely manner. They were a huge help in ensuring the planning process was easy. We got SO many compliments on how beautiful it was, both inside and outside. With 140 guests, everyone sat comfortably and had plenty of dancing space. I could go on for a while about how amazing Faithbrooke is...if you go to visit for yourself, it won't take you long to see why! We are so thankful to have been married in a place so gorgeous!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely In Love!

Can't say enough good things about Faithbrooke and the team! They are super friendly and professional - and were very accommodating when we had to squeeze in a tour in October after our previous venue left us high and dry half way through our engagement. Faithbrooke was seriously a godsend - the barn was the perfect size for our guests and was equipped with everything we needed, the breathtaking views made our photos incredible, and the team made our whole experience seamless! I'm so thankful we found them.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 05/18/2019

Only the best venue in the valley

Brandon will change your life. This venue is gorgeous, perfect location, the vineyard is incredible for pictures and soon to be grapes, parking, fire pit, old truck, it’s just incredible. And don’t forget you have to get Brandon for your wedding coordinator or her whole package. She is a game changer
    Molly Married on 08/25/2018
    From the moment we looked at Faithbrooke, we were sold. The venue is absolutely beautiful and reasonably priced. On top of that, Chris and Lindi are wonderful. They are super helpful - quick to give advice on layout and vendors. They are super flexible - we changed our seating arrangement 3 times in the final week and had no problems! They even swapped out a table for us the same day! They let us arrive early the day before our wedding to drop stuff off and begin decorating and even allowed us to have the tent we rented up a few extra days. Chris was present for our entire wedding - helping with logistics and making sure nothing went array. Literally couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Jamie Married on 11/18/2017
    The venue is stunning and I can't say enough wonderful things about Lindi and Chris. They are super easy to work with and very responsive. I got a lot of compliments on the venue specifically the scenery as well as the fire pit on the property. You will not be disappointed.
    Natalie Married on 10/08/2017
    Had a wonderful experience working with Faithbrooke. Chris and Lindi were very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Very patient with questions, and had lots of fantastic recommendations. All of our vendors except for our photographer were recommended by them, and every one did an amazing job. We even got recommendations for local babysitters for guests who wanted to leave their little ones at the hotel for their own party. Each of the vendors also noted multiple times how much they like working with Chris and Lindi, so despite having 6 different vendors involved in the day they all worked together smoothly.

On top of it, the venue itself is beautiful, we've had several guests gush over how lovely the venue was. The view is great, and we loved that even when inside you can enjoy it with the big windows. The barn is bright, airy, and feels "clean & fresh". I didn't make it out to the firepit, but heard that it was enjoyed, and even though we didn't plan on using the vintage truck for photos we wound up taking quite a few there (our guests loved it as well). As a side note, the changing room by the women's bathroom is perfect for a nursing/pumping room if any guests are nursing. We didn't even think about this until later on, but it was very much appreciated.
  • Frugal Fiancée
    Courtney Married on 09/10/2017
    We cannot begin to express our sincerest gratitude and amazement about the quality of service and the experience we had with Chris & Lindi of Faithbrooke! The whole process was absolutely an ease, straight forward, and very accommodating! My guest were so astounded by the breath-taking views and the beautiful venue! One of my guest commented that it just kept getting better and better! I highly recommend Faithbrooke for their amazing customer service, not to mention the owner Chris took some amazing shots of our wedding (I highly recommend that you explore that talent lol)! Thank you for your timely information, your availability, and your catering recommendation! The day turned out way better than we could ever have imagined which totally allowed us to truly enjoy our day! On behalf of my husband, my family, and I, we thank you so much for making this whole process stress-free and beautiful! Continued blessings to you, your family, and all your future endeavors!
    Amanda Married on 07/01/2017
    My husband and I got married at Faithbrooke this summer, 7-1-17! Going to church every Sunday as a little girl, I always pictured myself getting married in a church. However, when I saw this venue and met the wonderful couple that owns it, I could feel Gods presence more than ever.

Chris and Lindi made the whole experience flawless! They are the sweetest couple and a true representation of a marriage, you can't help but feel pure joy around them!

Hire Lindi as your Day Of Coordinator and you won't regret it! Either way, she will be helpful and supportive through the whole process. We can’t wait to go back to visit and try their wine:)
    Sarah Married on 06/17/2017
    Faithbrooke is amazing. All of the venue is stunning- the beautiful barn, the hay hook chandelier, outdoor lights, vineyard, mountains, fire pit, and classic pick-up truck. It was the perfect venue for our wedding in June 2017. Not only is the venue stunning- but we were afforded so much flexibility to come to the barn during off-hours and drop off items, etc. Chris and Lindi are such kind-hearted, responsive, flexible, easygoing, and helpful owners.

We rented Faithbrooke from Friday evening - Sunday morning. We had a welcome dinner the evening before our wedding at Faithbrooke, and realized we wanted the PA system set up. Lindi drove back to Faithbrooke just to set it up for us. Every question and favor we asked of them they did with a smile and honestly, that goes a long way. It was a total joy to work with them and have our wedding there.

Our guests all came in from out of town and the town of Luray was completely new to them. Faithbrooke was so beautiful that I think our guests will remember this wedding for a long time.

I highly, highly recommend Faithbrooke for your wedding.
    Nick Married on 06/10/2017
    We held our wedding at Faithbrooke Barn and Vinyards and were in love with the venue and how it brought everything together. Chris and Lindi were very helpful as we assembled the pieces, helping us find local vendors and offer up how others have used the barn. The venue is beautiful inside and out with a great lawn for activities and fantastic views. We thought we got a great value and would absolutely use Faithbrooke again.
    Kasey Married on 05/20/2017
    Wonderful from start to finish!! Gorgeous venue! Chris and Lindi were so receptive, helpful and thorough. I would recommend Faithbrooke to anyone for any kind of event. The best day ever!
  • User2578435 2+ years ago
    Chris and lindi are great to work with. Great creative ideas and feedback based off past weddings. Very timely and professional. Allowed multiple trips to faithbrooke during engagement process.
    Nicole Married on 10/29/2016
    I cannot express how pleased I am with having my wedding at Faithbrooke. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and needs very little accent added. The owners are very flexible and accommodating. Since I booked my wedding they now offer additional services along with the ones that I was offered. This venue will sell itself to you the minute you make a visit!
    Leah Married on 06/18/2016
    If you are looking for a beautiful, rustic, barn/vineyard wedding. This venue is definitely worth a look!
    Chris & Lindi are extremely accommodating and helpful when it comes to the bride's ideas and using past weddings to give more ideas for the wedding. The grounds and barn are absolutely beautiful! If I could do it all over again, I definitely would! Faithbrooke made my wedding day absolutely perfect!
    Lena Married on 06/06/2015
    My then fiancé (now husband) and I looked everywhere for a venue that would capture our attention with stunning views but most importantly would not break our wedding budget. We eventually came upon Faithbrooke Barn & Vineyards. Upon immediate arrival, you will see a gorgeous barn overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is a spectacular view especially during a sunset. This place is a family run business in the heart of Shenandoah country, so that's an added bonus for anyone looking to support small business owners :) Lindi and Chris were amazingly accommodating, helpful, and prompt with their replies whenever we had questions. We were overall extremely happy with the outcome of how everything turned out. Planning a wedding is a stressful process and every once in a while you come across a blessing. We are thankful to have come upon this beautiful place. Give this venue a try...from one bride to another...you won't regret it!
    Haley Married on 07/28/2018
    If you're looking for a venue that has stunning views of the mountains, is grandparent accessible, has a solid rain plan option, and provides a relaxed yet romantic atmosphere, this is your place. Chris and Lindi, the owners of the venue, are not only the coolest, but they provided excellent customer service and were willing to help make our wedding vision come to life. (We also hired Lindi as our day-of coordinator, and the wedding day went so smoothly because of it.) Seriously, this is your place. I wish it could just be mine. But, since it can't be, I'm telling you: it's the perfect place.
    Rachelle Married on 10/17/2015
    Chris and Lindi are the best! Working with them means supporting a local vendor and a great family. They were very accommodating and flexed with my ever-changing needs as a bride. Plus, this venue is GORGEOUS! You simply can't find something this amazing in the area for the price. From responding to a MILLION emails asking for tiny details to being there the day of to ensure everything went smoothly, these two truly provide outstanding customer service. I loved having my wedding here and would encourage you to check this venue out, my guests all raved over how gorgeous it was and these people have seen some amazing (and pricey) wedding venues!
    Jessica Married on 06/16/2018
    We had our wedding at Faithbrooke in June. The outdoor ceremony area is in front of their vineyard with a view of the mountains behind it. The venue feels secluded on a hill near Luray. The venue barn is beautiful - new and climate-controlled with a cute loft and plenty of space for your catering/bar staff. There are restrooms and a changing room for the bridal party. The venue also includes tables, chairs and table cloths. The weekend rental includes Friday night, so we were able to have our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner here as well. The owners are very nice and allowed us to visit the venue twice before committing and drop off a bunch of decorations and alcohol early on Friday morning. They have some recommended vendors, but do not require you to use anyone. They do require you to have a day-of coordinator, and we hired them to be our coordinator. We were a little surprised when our coordinator switched from Lindi to Brandon a few weeks before our wedding, but Brandon is absolutely fantastic and we loved her. The venue comes with a few special touches, including a fire pit (where we had scores) and a classic truck that was nice for photos. The patio was great for cocktail hour (they have a mobile bar that can be placed outside) and also has string lights.
    Janna Married on 04/29/2017
    Faithbrooke is absolutely stunning. It is the first thing we chose for our wedding and it set the tone for the whole day. The best thing about Faithbrooke is that if you have a Saturday wedding, you get the venue for some hours Friday for the rehearsal, nearly all day on Saturday, and then Sunday morning if needed to finish clean up. This is a huge plus compared to many venues where you are limited to 6 or 8 hours tops. The most important thing to know with Faithbrooke, though, is that it is not a full-service venue. You will need to obtain your own linens, decor, caterer, bartender, day-of coordinator, etc. Essentially, you get the venue, tables, and chairs, and go from there. The owners are very responsive and professional and we look forward to coming back when they are producing wine.
  • Benetta
    Benetta G. Married on 05/30/2021

Mountain wedding

If you are looking for a destination wedding but don’t want to leave US or Virginia, this is your spot! Such breathtaking views and the barn itself is brand new. Bonus: they allow your own catering!