Faith Flowers Reviews

Faith Flowers 7
  • Dana

Dana Guentert · Married on 05/18/2019

Faith Flowers is wonderful

Laura and Virginia are fantastic! They took the time to sit down with me for several hours during my bridal consultation. They listened and provided immediate pictures to help design the style I was looking for - classic garden style. They were very prompt in email communication and came to my month prior walk through to help ensure the design was perfect! They even wrapped the bouquets in white tennis grip like I requested. They also coordinated linen rental and design. The end result was gorgeous and everything I could have ever hoped for! They are very creative, knowledgeable, and make you feel comfortable that everything will be beautiful on the big day!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Hayley Brooks · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend Faith Flowers

Laura and Virginia from Faith Flowers were FANTASTIC! I used them for my wedding and could not have been happier with how my flowers turned out. They spent hours with me in person going through specific flower types and examples of past arrangements they had done to make sure they thoroughly understood what I was looking for. They also did a great job of offering recommendations and their opinions on what they thought would work best, which was really helpful since this was all new to me. All of my flowers were stunning and they were wonderful to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Faith Flowers!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Faith Flowers 13
    Faith Flowers 14

Callie Wamsley Langhorne · Married on 05/04/2019

Stellar Experience with Faith Flowers

The Faith Flowers team was exceptional to work with. From the beginning brainstorming session to the day-of production, Laura went above and beyond. She was not only a top-notch florist, but she provided extensive insight, tips and tricks about day-of coordination, timelines and the venue which were invaluable.

The flowers were stunning, their team was personal & incredibly organized and they even surprised us day-of with a collaboration with flowers from a family friend's garden. Truly we could not have asked for a better partner and support system. There are a lot of decisions to make during the wedding planning process and choosing to work with Laura and her team was one of the best we made.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Faith Flowers 20
    Faith Flowers 21
    Faith Flowers 22

Betsy · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful in every way!

Laura Iarocci and her team at Faith Flowers are amazing! Their creativity and attention to detail brought my daughter's vision for her wedding and reception a reality. The bridal bouquets and floral arrangements at the church and reception were absolutely gorgeous and exceeded our expectations! The groom's family worked with Laura for the rehearsal dinner and they were equally pleased with the floral design she created for that special evening. Faith Flowers would always be my top choice for a floral designer in Atlanta.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Faith Flowers 34
    Faith Flowers 35
    Faith Flowers 36

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Laura and Virginia are amazing!! They transformed our venue into the perfect space for our wedding! The flowers were stunning and all of the decorations were perfect! If you don't have Faith Flowers do your wedding, you're missing out! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Laura and her team at Faith Flowers are amazing! They worked so hard to fulfill our daughter’s dream of bringing the outdoors in for her summer wedding. They were able to come up with a unique design plan that incorporated Turkish mosaic lanterns and bright colors with the flowers that were available to us at the time. The decor, which even included olive trees, was spectacular and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Faith Flowers 37
    Faith Flowers 38
    Faith Flowers 39
    Faith Flowers 40
    Faith Flowers 41

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

WOW we cannot say enough about Laura and her team at Faith Flowers!!! The talent these ladies have is unmatched! Laura and Virginia worked with my husband and I during our engagement to sort out every little detail. I would consider Laura and her team much more than florists, but more wedding designers. They helped sort out our floor plan and flow of our wedding in addition to coming up with the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Laura also arranged our linens and chose such wonderful color combinations that we never would have considered. They put together an entire look and feel for our big day. I had a dream bouquet in mind for myself and they made it a reality (actually even more beautiful than I imagined). The first time I saw our arrangements (apart from the bouquets) was right before I walked down the aisle and my jaw dropped open. The arrangements were stunningly gorgeous and I knew so much time and effort had gone into creating them. We received so many compliments on our flowers! If you're looking for a team that's truly a step above the rest and want creative, one-on-one attention and design, Faith Flowers is your place! Thank you, Laura and Virginia!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • User3568532 · event on 05/03/2018

Laura and her team at Faith Flowers provided beautiful flowers, design, and overall concept for our son's Rehearsal Dinner in the Old Dekalb Courthouse on May 4, 2018. We, of course, felt this event had to be special and perfect for Jessica and James. Faith Flowers certainly reached that goal. When I first walked in before the guests and saw how all the plans had perfectly come together from our meetings, emails, and contacts as to flowers, displays in windows, tables, colors, design,etc., it was just what was in my head when we first spoke. It was all translated to reality for us.The talent, professionalism, and ease to work with as well as caring about your event makes Faith Flowers a great choice for any special event. Our best recommendation is we look forward to working with Laura and Faith Flowers again.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Becca · Married on 01/20/2018

Faith Flowers did a fantastic job at our wedding! everything was exactly as I imagined and more! They really worked with our budget, colors, and theme to ensure our vision was met. The entire process was so easy; which is exactly what a bride needs!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/04/2017

Laura and her entire staff at Faith Flowers are by far the most talented, professional and personable team to work with. I had lots of ideas and knew how I wanted my fall wedding to look. They took the time to hear my vision and cared about the little details that were important to me. They provided fabulous feedback and examples to ensure we were always on the same page. They were also very flexible with any changes that needed to be made throughout the whole process. We met several times throughout my engagement to ensure everything was just right, and on my wedding day they took care of everything. Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true! I highly recommend Faith Flowers for your next special event!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Margaret · Married on 09/30/2017

Laura and her team were amazing! They did all the flowers for the wedding ceremony, reception and the bridesmaid’s luncheon (repurposing them for the reception). She spent a lot of time on the front end understanding what our vision was and guiding us through all things flowers, as we were definite neophytes! She and Virginia had great visual resources on hand and were extremely collaborative with us, both in terms of budget and look. She also worked to procure some specialty accent linens that elevated the reception to the next level. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her and her team, and look forward to using them again!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Janet · Married on 09/16/2017

Laura and her team at Faith Flowers are amazing! We love the way Laura starts the planning process, by truly listening to the bride and understanding what she wants. She then works with that vision and creates masterpieces! When Hurricane Irma was roaring through Florida and Georgia, Laura worked tirelessly to secure flowers for my daughter's wedding. The flowers at the wedding were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Laura is a true professional with a real passion for flowers and it shows in her work!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kim · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't say enough good things about Faith Flowers. From the first meeting, Laura took time to listen to what we wanted, offered great advice and delivered absolutely gorgeous flowers for the wedding and reception. She was available when we had questions. She is genuinely kind and happy, and an absolute delight to work with!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

Laura did such a phenomenal job and made our ceremony and reception look beautiful. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in to make our day so special. I will definitely be recommending you to friends and family in the future. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Anne · Married on 07/15/2017

The flowers took my breath away when I saw them all arranged. It was elegant and exactly what I had asked for. The entire team is so great to work with and made the process fun. Laura took time to look at linens with me that would compliment the colors I wanted and met with myself and my mother countless times. She also was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. She made all my dreams come true and I could not have been happier with the outcome. She referred me to a printer to use and listened to everything that I wanted and worked with me. I could not have asked for anything better..THANK YOU LAURA AND TEAM!!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/27/2017

Laura of Faith Flowers was a delight to work with for our daughter's wedding. She created the perfect setting for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception as well as the bridal party arrangements. She asked great questions in the beginning to help us think about the look we wanted then made that come true the wedding weekend. She was a delight to work with, was very responsive and kept within our set budget! We received many compliments on the flowers and I recommend her highly!

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/20/2017

Laura is AMAZING at her job. We received strong recommendations for Laura from previous clients of hers and our reception venue, and she significantly exceeded our expectations. She was extremely thorough in our pre-wedding consultations and was attentive to our preferences and overall style. Laura was able to help guide and articulate our vision for the wedding, and add truly wow factors like the beautiful crystal candelabras on our estate table and a grand floral entrance to the ballroom. I appreciated that Laura was able to reuse flowers from our bridal luncheon on Friday and from the ceremony at the reception. Laura clearly had an excellent working relationship with our reception venue coordinator, and this made me feel so at ease. She knew the space well, and was very hands on to assist with the floorplan seating arrangements and recommended beautiful linens to pair with the space and décor. I completely trusted her expertise, and was blown away at how magical the ballroom felt the night of our wedding. She truly transformed our already beautiful reception venue, and Laura is the first person I will recommend to anyone who is planning a wedding!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Genie · Married on 04/29/2017

There is no way to explain how wonderful our experience with Faith Flowers was!! My daughter's wedding was April 29th & it couldn't have been more beautiful & perfect thanks to all the hard work by Laura & her team!!! They went above & beyond!!!! The service & creativity were out of this world!!! They truly made it the fairytale that we had dreamed of!!! Can't thank you enough Faith Flowers!!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

Laura and her Faith Flowers team are BEYOND amazing!! She is so talented and truly an artist. During the planning sessions, she actually had flowers in her studio and could show us designs she was thinking about. She listened to the colors and style we wanted, and delivered a wedding more beautiful than I could ever imagine!! She is very budget conscious and worked with us to repurpose flowers from ceremony to reception. She made me & my bridesmaids the most beautiful bouquets!! We were so pleased with Faith Flowers and highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Laura Iarocci (Faith Flowers) did the most outstanding job!!! I have never ever seen a prettier wedding or prettier bridal and bridesmaids bouquets .Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. She was extremely easy to work with,and made our event perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kylin · Married on 10/01/2016

Laura and her team at Faith Flowers made us believers!!!!! They were very easy to work with, were spontaneous, and timely reactive. We conferred with them early in the process, brought pictures, and they discussed our vision and how they could make it possible.

We celebrated our daughters wedding at Barnsley Resort, and hosted 4 events. Faith Flowers designed and selected the perfect flowers and the perfect designs for each event, culminating in a spectacular display for the wedding on Saturday. The brides bouquet was beautiful, and fulfilled our vision exactly, as did the bridesmaids bouquets. The ceremony was celebrated in a meadow, and in front was the backdrop of flowered archways, which provided a wonderful, natural and beautiful setting. Vases in ground stakes lined the aisle. Following the ceremony, there was a cocktail hour in the ruins. Here there were gorgeous, lush, colorful arrangements, and a magnificent, towering center piece welcoming our guest in the "foyer." The arrangements throughout the ruins made the outdoor event seem like we were still in the beautiful castle. Their creative magic transformed the reception tent into grandeur. All of the vases were gorgeous. The Estate Table was the focal point, and that it was!!!!! The blend of elegance and rustic was superb. Throughout the ruins and the tent, there were votives, adding the to the elegant mood of the night. Their spectacular floral chandelier over the cake table set this intimate setting apart from the reception.

Their on site work and availability were amazing.

THEIR CREATIVITY, SERVICE AND EASE TO WORK WITH MAKE THEM A PERFECT CHOICE. WE CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW THEY CREATED A FAIRY TALE WEDDING, MAKING OUR DREAM COME TRUE. OUR GUESTS WERE IN AWE, AS WERE WE, AND STILL ARE!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

I worked with Faith Flowers for both of my daughters' weddings. The decor for each was very different that the other and Laura and her team did an outstanding job for both weddings. Laura knows how to put all of the elements of the overall design together and is careful to listen to the bride so that her vision can be incorporated and carried throughout, all the while, being mindful of the budget. Each time we worked with Laura and her team, the decor far, far exceeded my expectations. Faith Flowers is wonderful!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Creative, professional, experienced, responsive.

Sent on 06/22/2016

judy · Married on 05/07/2016

Laura the owner of Faith Flowers went above and beyond for us. We fired our wedding planners with 5 weeks to go. Laura spent an entire day with us helping with decor and vendors then took us back to her shop and spent several hours with us picking out flowers and vases and votives and the like. We were there til almost 10Pm and Laura was still coming up with ideas and showing us new flowers and arrangement ideas. You can tell she loves her job and man is she good at it! She was very budget conscious and knows where to spend the money to make an impact. She has a wonderful sense of design and she took our ideas and made them more beautiful than we thought they ever could be. When my daughter and I saw the reception decor we both cried because it was beyond beautiful, it was stunning. I would recommend Laura for any event you have. She is a gifted talent!

Sent on 05/16/2016