54 Reviews for Faith Flowers

Non-Floral (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
51 Faith Flowers Reviews

Laura and Virginia are amazing!! They transformed our venue into the perfect space for our wedding! The flowers were stunning and all of the decorations were perfect! If you don't have Faith Flowers do your wedding, you're missing out! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura and her team at Faith Flowers are amazing! They worked so hard to fulfill our daughter’s dream of bringing the outdoors in for her summer wedding. They were able to come up with a unique design plan that incorporated Turkish mosaic lanterns and bright colors with the flowers that were available to us at the time. The decor, which even included olive trees, was spectacular and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW we cannot say enough about Laura and her team at Faith Flowers!!! The talent these ladies have is unmatched! Laura and Virginia worked with my husband and I during our engagement to sort out every little detail. I would consider Laura and her team much more than florists, but more wedding designers. They helped sort out our floor plan and flow of our wedding in addition to coming up with the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Laura also arranged our linens and chose such wonderful color combinations that we never would have considered. They put together an entire look and feel for our big day. I had a dream bouquet in mind for myself and they made it a reality (actually even more beautiful than I imagined). The first time I saw our arrangements (apart from the bouquets) was right before I walked down the aisle and my jaw dropped open. The arrangements were stunningly gorgeous and I knew so much time and effort had gone into creating them. We received so many compliments on our flowers! If you're looking for a team that's truly a step above the rest and want creative, one-on-one attention and design, Faith Flowers is your place! Thank you, Laura and Virginia!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Faith Flowers did a fantastic job at our wedding! everything was exactly as I imagined and more! They really worked with our budget, colors, and theme to ensure our vision was met. The entire process was so easy; which is exactly what a bride needs!

Profile Picture Becca, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura and her entire staff at Faith Flowers are by far the most talented, professional and personable team to work with. I had lots of ideas and knew how I wanted my fall wedding to look. They took the time to hear my vision and cared about the little details that were important to me. They provided fabulous feedback and examples to ensure we were always on the same page. They were also very flexible with any changes that needed to be made throughout the whole process. We met several times throughout my engagement to ensure everything was just right, and on my wedding day they took care of everything. Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true! I highly recommend Faith Flowers for your next special event!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura and her team were amazing! They did all the flowers for the wedding ceremony, reception and the bridesmaid’s luncheon (repurposing them for the reception). She spent a lot of time on the front end understanding what our vision was and guiding us through all things flowers, as we were definite neophytes! She and Virginia had great visual resources on hand and were extremely collaborative with us, both in terms of budget and look. She also worked to procure some specialty accent linens that elevated the reception to the next level. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her and her team, and look forward to using them again!

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Laura and her team at Faith Flowers are amazing! We love the way Laura starts the planning process, by truly listening to the bride and understanding what she wants. She then works with that vision and creates masterpieces! When Hurricane Irma was roaring through Florida and Georgia, Laura worked tirelessly to secure flowers for my daughter's wedding. The flowers at the wedding were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Laura is a true professional with a real passion for flowers and it shows in her work!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough good things about Faith Flowers. From the first meeting, Laura took time to listen to what we wanted, offered great advice and delivered absolutely gorgeous flowers for the wedding and reception. She was available when we had questions. She is genuinely kind and happy, and an absolute delight to work with!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura did such a phenomenal job and made our ceremony and reception look beautiful. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in to make our day so special. I will definitely be recommending you to friends and family in the future. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers took my breath away when I saw them all arranged. It was elegant and exactly what I had asked for. The entire team is so great to work with and made the process fun. Laura took time to look at linens with me that would compliment the colors I wanted and met with myself and my mother countless times. She also was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. She made all my dreams come true and I could not have been happier with the outcome. She referred me to a printer to use and listened to everything that I wanted and worked with me. I could not have asked for anything better..THANK YOU LAURA AND TEAM!!!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Laura of Faith Flowers was a delight to work with for our daughter's wedding. She created the perfect setting for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception as well as the bridal party arrangements. She asked great questions in the beginning to help us think about the look we wanted then made that come true the wedding weekend. She was a delight to work with, was very responsive and kept within our set budget! We received many compliments on the flowers and I recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura is AMAZING at her job. We received strong recommendations for Laura from previous clients of hers and our reception venue, and she significantly exceeded our expectations. She was extremely thorough in our pre-wedding consultations and was attentive to our preferences and overall style. Laura was able to help guide and articulate our vision for the wedding, and add truly wow factors like the beautiful crystal candelabras on our estate table and a grand floral entrance to the ballroom. I appreciated that Laura was able to reuse flowers from our bridal luncheon on Friday and from the ceremony at the reception. Laura clearly had an excellent working relationship with our reception venue coordinator, and this made me feel so at ease. She knew the space well, and was very hands on to assist with the floorplan seating arrangements and recommended beautiful linens to pair with the space and décor. I completely trusted her expertise, and was blown away at how magical the ballroom felt the night of our wedding. She truly transformed our already beautiful reception venue, and Laura is the first person I will recommend to anyone who is planning a wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Frances, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

There is no way to explain how wonderful our experience with Faith Flowers was!! My daughter's wedding was April 29th & it couldn't have been more beautiful & perfect thanks to all the hard work by Laura & her team!!! They went above & beyond!!!! The service & creativity were out of this world!!! They truly made it the fairytale that we had dreamed of!!! Can't thank you enough Faith Flowers!!!

Profile Picture Genie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura and her Faith Flowers team are BEYOND amazing!! She is so talented and truly an artist. During the planning sessions, she actually had flowers in her studio and could show us designs she was thinking about. She listened to the colors and style we wanted, and delivered a wedding more beautiful than I could ever imagine!! She is very budget conscious and worked with us to repurpose flowers from ceremony to reception. She made me & my bridesmaids the most beautiful bouquets!! We were so pleased with Faith Flowers and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura Iarocci (Faith Flowers) did the most outstanding job!!! I have never ever seen a prettier wedding or prettier bridal and bridesmaids bouquets .Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. She was extremely easy to work with,and made our event perfect.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura and her team at Faith Flowers made us believers!!!!! They were very easy to work with, were spontaneous, and timely reactive. We conferred with them early in the process, brought pictures, and they discussed our vision and how they could make it possible.

We celebrated our daughters wedding at Barnsley Resort, and hosted 4 events. Faith Flowers designed and selected the perfect flowers and the perfect designs for each event, culminating in a spectacular display for the wedding on Saturday. The brides bouquet was beautiful, and fulfilled our vision exactly, as did the bridesmaids bouquets. The ceremony was celebrated in a meadow, and in front was the backdrop of flowered archways, which provided a wonderful, natural and beautiful setting. Vases in ground stakes lined the aisle. Following the ceremony, there was a cocktail hour in the ruins. Here there were gorgeous, lush, colorful arrangements, and a magnificent, towering center piece welcoming our guest in the "foyer." The arrangements throughout the ruins made the outdoor event seem like we were still in the beautiful castle. Their creative magic transformed the reception tent into grandeur. All of the vases were gorgeous. The Estate Table was the focal point, and that it was!!!!! The blend of elegance and rustic was superb. Throughout the ruins and the tent, there were votives, adding the to the elegant mood of the night. Their spectacular floral chandelier over the cake table set this intimate setting apart from the reception.

Their on site work and availability were amazing.

THEIR CREATIVITY, SERVICE AND EASE TO WORK WITH MAKE THEM A PERFECT CHOICE. WE CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW THEY CREATED A FAIRY TALE WEDDING, MAKING OUR DREAM COME TRUE. OUR GUESTS WERE IN AWE, AS WERE WE, AND STILL ARE!!!!!

Profile Picture Kylin, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Faith Flowers for both of my daughters' weddings. The decor for each was very different that the other and Laura and her team did an outstanding job for both weddings. Laura knows how to put all of the elements of the overall design together and is careful to listen to the bride so that her vision can be incorporated and carried throughout, all the while, being mindful of the budget. Each time we worked with Laura and her team, the decor far, far exceeded my expectations. Faith Flowers is wonderful!

Profile Picture User7077073, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Creative, professional, experienced, responsive.

Profile Picture User6869978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura the owner of Faith Flowers went above and beyond for us. We fired our wedding planners with 5 weeks to go. Laura spent an entire day with us helping with decor and vendors then took us back to her shop and spent several hours with us picking out flowers and vases and votives and the like. We were there til almost 10Pm and Laura was still coming up with ideas and showing us new flowers and arrangement ideas. You can tell she loves her job and man is she good at it! She was very budget conscious and knows where to spend the money to make an impact. She has a wonderful sense of design and she took our ideas and made them more beautiful than we thought they ever could be. When my daughter and I saw the reception decor we both cried because it was beyond beautiful, it was stunning. I would recommend Laura for any event you have. She is a gifted talent!

Profile Picture judy, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Laura and her team of professionals created the most beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding--and within our budget! She was also very helpful with space planning for the reception. She recommended that we rent a farm table and chairs for the tent--and it "made" that area sparkle. People seemed to enjoy the intimacy of the long narrow table. And the floral topiaries seemed to fill the tent and warm it up so much. She helped us minimize linen rental cost by just using a few pops of color in strategic areas. I just wish we had another daughter so I could hire the faith flowers team again

Profile Picture Peggy, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Faith Flowers was literally the easiest and best vendor I had on my wedding day! They listened to what I wanted but also made so many fantastic suggestions (since I don't know much about flowers!) I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Faith Flowers did a amazing job on our wedding! They really got the look my daughter wanted and have a variety of good looking containers to select from (some very formal and others more rustic). They are also so creative and fun to work with! We made a statement in the tent with a long wooden estate table decorated with flowers, greenery, candles and lanterns. Faith Flowers assisted in the selection of all the linens, tables, chairs, etc... She also really worked with us to hold costs down by using flowers in season and greenery etc... without skimping on the look. Can't say enough good things about Faith Flowers!

Profile Picture Helen, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura and the rest of the crew at Faith Flowers went above and beyond to help my wedding vision come to life. Over the course of multiple meetings, Laura listened to my ideas and humbly guided me with her expertise. Beyond her talent, she also utilizes current technologies and social media to better serve her clients. And she is more than just a florist! She styled a gorgeous baker's rack with flowers, books, and pictures of our parent's and grandparent's weddings. She even helped us with our guest book ideas. Moreover, she greatly assisted my wedding planner the day of the wedding. In other words, Faith Flowers cooperates beautifully with other vendors. Faith Flowers gave me such peace during the months leading up to the wedding, because I knew they would make our ceremony and reception space look gorgeous-- they exceeded my expectations!! Couldn't say enough good things about Laura and the team.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Hiring Laura to design the flower arrangements and decor was one of our best decisions! She spent countless hours meeting with the bride and other vendors to create a beautiful atmosphere that captured our daughter's vision for her special day. Thanks Laura. You're amazing and so is your team!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/14/15, 1 Review