FairytaleWeddings Reviews

FairytaleWeddings 6
FairytaleWeddings 7

Greece Wedding 路 Getting married on 06/18/2019

Awesome photo moments

It is always a new experience to work with Fairytaleweddings! Every wedding is captured in a special way and the photos are unique each time!
    I recommend it without doubt...in the end you will be full of feelings through the photos!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    FairytaleWeddings 8
  • Goncear

Goncear Sorina 路 Married on 09/18/2018

Kostas = Professionalism

Kostas is the most professional and talented photographer we know, he is one of the person, due to whom, we have amazing memories for the rest of our life 馃槏 we were really surprised by his sense of beauty and the art of photography馃槉馃槏
    When our wedding planner provided us the list of potential photographers, we definitely knew that Kostas should be our choice, and we never will regret this choice鉂わ笍

Sent on 12/13/2018
    FairytaleWeddings 20
    FairytaleWeddings 21
    FairytaleWeddings 22

Smaragda Peftoulidou 路 Married on 07/23/2018

The best choice for our wedding, great talent, professional, responsible, passionate and committed on what he is doing

As I have been knowing Kostas for many years I was well aware of his talent, how passionate and committed he is on what he is doing.
    Through the years he has been present at most of the important family events and celebrations, capturing with his camera every single precious moment, always with the best of results.
    I have loved his work all these years.
    So for me it was out of question that it would be him to do the same for the most important moment of my life.
    The truth is that our wedding was a chance to get to know him also as a professional rather than just a friend and artist that I did until now.
    His professionalism and responsibility lead to a perfect cooperation. My partner and I didn鈥檛 regret even for a second that we trusted him all along.
    During our wedding day, from the moment we started getting ready until the very last minute of the wedding party, he was full of energy, tireless and made all of us feel extremely comfortable.
    At the same time he was following the flow of the events, capturing frame by frame every single memory.
    I would bet that he could even climb at the edge of the cliff (and he somehow did) in order not to let a single beautiful moment go wasted.
    Our beloved photographer we thank you deeply for everything!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • ?

??????????? 路 Married on 10/27/2017

Congratulations!!Once you meet Kostas the decision to choose him is easy. He is really more than photograther. He offers endless support and guidance. Feel like you have your best friend next to you..talented, creative and professional.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kostas 路 Married on 09/30/2017

I heartly recommend those guys to everyone who search for a favorable deal with impressive results!!!! Keep going guys, thank you for everything!!!

Lena 路 Married on 09/22/2017

We booked FairytaleWeddings for our After Wedding Photoshoot in Kreta and we had an amazing Experience! It was fun and by Kostas you Really have someone who Loves what he does and you can see how he gives 1000%. Our Pictures turned out Beautiful and we are confident that we Made the best choice! Although we Live in Germany everything from the first Skype Meeting until the end worked perfectly!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • I

Irini 路 Married on 09/02/2017

The best Photographer!!! He is a very friendly person and had great ideas for our Weddingday and the Nextday shooting..we are so happy about the wonderful photos!

Sent on 12/19/2017

ALI 路 Married on 07/29/2017

We were very happy with Fairy Tale Weddings all through the process. Kostas was very friendly, hard working, professional and helpful during the preparations, wedding day and afterwards. He is an extremely talented, world class photographer who can capture the best moments in a natural cinematic look and feel. He uses top quality cameras and lenses but it's his sense of framing and timing and use of natural light that makes the difference. He directs his subjects in a professional and pleasant way without interfering with the natural flow of the event which I think is very important in a wedding day atmosphere. Results were stunning. Retouch and colors were very modern and fashionable. Our wedding photos were printed in fashion magazines such as Elle. I would highly recommend Fairy Tale Weddings.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Thanos 路 Married on 05/02/2017

Faitytale Weddings made my wedding look fantastic. Great shoots, the crew absolutely professionalism and the best "value for money" choice i have ever made!

Sent on 09/28/2017
  • ?

??????? 路 Married on 02/11/2017

It was perfect....i want to feel the same again. Thank you Kostas, you are the best...all photos remids me so many things!!!!

Kiki 路 Married on 10/15/2016

It was a pleasure and really enjoying working with fairytaleweddings. Kostas is really creative and full of energy, that shared with us. Worthed every peny and even more.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    FairytaleWeddings 23
    FairytaleWeddings 24
    FairytaleWeddings 25

Aigli 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Kostas is so great at what he does! He is the photographer of our heart and we are so glad that we chose him!!
    He captured the most beautiful time of our lives with professionalism and a unique energy! He caught every special moment of our big day and of our after wedding photography which took place in Athens. The result was just perfect, vintage and elegant! Definitely we would like him to be our photographer for future events鈥.
    We would absolutely recommend him to everyone looking for a unique wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Eleftheria 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Fairytale weddings captured every important detail of our wedding day! Highly recommended!

Stelios 路 Married on 07/01/2015

Kostas is a pleasure to work with; cool, relaxed, friendly and with a catchy eye to grab the moment. He did so much for us that we can only be grateful! Keep it up!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Konstantinos 路 Married on 05/10/2014

螤慰位蠉 魏伪位蠈蟼 蔚蟺伪纬纬蔚位渭伪蟿委伪蟼!!! 螆蠂蠅 渭蠈谓喂渭伪 蟿畏谓 魏伪蟻蟿苇位伪 蟿慰蠀 纬喂伪 蠈蟿喂 蟿慰谓 蠂蟻蔚喂伪蟽蟿蠋!
    Excellent profesional !!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Vasilliki 路 event on: 09/05/2015

First of all, I would like to thank Kostas for his advice and his passion on our baby鈥檚 christening day. I鈥榲e chosen Kostas for the photo shooting of the ceremony, since I found him very promising watching his projects on his site. And I was completely confirmed! Not only was he professional but also friendly and helpful. He helped us make the right choices as we wanted the best possible result. He captured some simple instants and created beautiful memories for us! The ceremony was held in a small chapel and the atmosphere was unique. The sun rays were laying in the baptizing place emphasizing that holy moment for us. These pictures have marked those feelings in my mind. These photos are great, much more than we could have ever expected. He executed that perfectly, gave us the pictures promptly and in reasonable prices. I keep recommending him to everyone ever since! I really want to thank him and wish him a great success to his work and to his life.

Sent on 10/08/2017