Fairytale Productions Wedding Services Reviews

214 | Monroe, MI

214 Reviews for Fairytale Productions Wedding Services

Sonya · Getting married on 09/07/2019

I just wanted to sincerely thank you for everything. Our wedding night was amazing and the services you provided really made the night. The photographer, videographer, and DJ were all excellent. They were very flexible and able to accommodate to changing timelines. All of our guests were extremely impressed with all of your services. I am so thankful for all that you have done to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much for these amazing words Sonya. Your wedding was so much fun and we LOVED being a part of it! We know you and Austin have many beautiful years of happiness together! Congratulations & thank you again!

Jessica Taylor · Married on 07/22/2018

Beautifully Captured The Biggest Day of My Life!

I cannot say enough positive things about Fairytale Productions. This company first caught my attention after a close friend posted her wedding highlight video on Facebook. I was blown away with the detail, quality, and beauty in her video. After getting engaged, I knew Fairytale Productions had to be a part of my special day!

From the very beginning, Fairytale Productions cared about my wedding say. They ask the right questions to understand the vision I had and plan purposefully. They listened to what I valued and made suggestions based on experience.

Prior to the wedding day, Fairytale Productions would send reminders, confirmations, and continued to ask questions to stay informed. The day of, the videographers were professional, particular, and truly cared about capturing our wedding.

My video was returned to me before the expected date, which was a nice surprise! The video captured the biggest day of our life in such a beautiful, meaningful way. It is truly incredible how Fairytale Productions was able to capture our style, values, and love for each other in a nine minute video. We also are able to look back on our ceremony, speeches/toasts, and first dances. The packages Fairytale Productions offer give you many options, while not clearing your wallet.

I cannot speak highly enough of Fairytale Productions and would recommend this company a million times over!! You will not regret your decision and will have a video that lasts a lifetime.

Thank you Fairytale!

Daniele · Married on 06/09/2018

One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding! We just received our video only 3 weeks after our wedding (expedited service) and are completely blown away! The 5 min. trailer is the perfect sneak peak to share with family and friends and my husband and I loved watching the full feature! The two videographers were professional, friendly, and got amazing shots! I didn't know if I really needed a wedding video, but am SO happy I decided to get one and even happier that I used Fairytale Productions!

Amber Klein · Married on 06/02/2018

Rob-videographer

We LOVED the video that Rob made for us. Thank you so much for all your creativity and fun spirit on our big day. You were awesome!

Briana · Married on 11/03/2017

Fairytale Production team were fabulous! I highly recommend using them to document any of your life’s moments. It is so wonderful to have the option to relive our wedding day! Lance and his team were respectful, timely, and friendly on the day of our wedding. They took great shots and the final video was everything we wanted, and more! Prior to our big day all the staff we came into contact with were prompt, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Great value, great product, great team!! THANK YOU

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

LOVED. We bundled our photographer, videographer, photo booth and DJ through FTP which made this part of our wedding a breeze. They were very accommodating and gave high quality service. Going with FTP was the best decision we could have made.

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

I was very impressed with Fairytale from the start. They really helped us to get a package that worked within our budget and they showed up on time for the wedding day. Our videographer was extremely nice and professional and he showed us a couple of shots after he got them.
    I can’t wait to see the highlight reel and the finished video!

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

Fairytale Productions was absolutely amazing to work with from the very beginning. They worked with us to find a great package at our price point, our videographer was very friendly and professional and got some amazing footage, and the editing team put together the best videos of our big day that we could’ve asked for. My mother in law, who didn’t see much point for a wedding video when we had pictures, watched the final videos and said “LOVED the videos. Worth every penny.”

taylor · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great experience with Fairytale Productions! They provided both our photo booth services, and video services for our wedding. Our guests loved using the photo booth at our wedding, it was a lot of fun! Our videographer was very professional, friendly, and captured every moment of our special day. When we got our video back, we were so excited- it surpassed our expectations. Watching the video was really like re-living our wedding day. The highlight video was fantastic!

Bobbie · Married on 09/09/2017

I really can't say enough wonderful things about working with Fairytale Productions. They supplied my photo, video, DJ and a photobooth for my wedding - Chris, my planner, was there to guide me every step of the way; Lisa, my photographer, and Ryan, my videographer, were both extremely talented and creative; and Andy, my DJ, brought such great energy and even a little humor, to our special night. Thank you Fairytale Productions for helping to make our wedding a night I will never forget!

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Fairytale productions was a great company to work for! I haven't received any sneak pictures yet which I wish I would have by now since I got married 9.9.17. But I'm hoping it's all worth the wait! Also excited to see our teaser video that hopefully will come soon as well but I know these things take time!! The day of lance (videographer) and John (photographer ) were both fun and great to work with!! I will post another review once I get some pictures and video back!!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Fairytale Productions was AMAZING! I booked with them 2 years prior to my wedding day and got some great deals! They worked with me to make sure I had the best package that would fit my needs most. My photographer, Sara, was AMAZING and she did AMAZING work! We are so happy with our choice with her - she was just great all around! Our photo booth was great also, however I think it would have been nice to have more props. :/ But they did setup the machine to change our Disney photo at the bottom of the pictures every hour - and that was amazing. Everyone used the photo booth at the wedding - it was a HUGE hit! Our DJ was great too! He paid attention to me the entire time when I was trying to give signals for songs and also played a great mix of Spanish music mixed with our current hits to get people on the dance floor. He was very helpful! I just had a great time - can't wait to see our Wedding Album, but the photos we've received thus far are AMAZING!!!

Sierra · Married on 09/02/2017

I Really want to stresss how amazing this company is to work with. They're the first vendor I hired that didn't seem like they're trying to take advantage or nickel and dime you! Not only that they are so professional and understand how overwhelming it is. I dealt with Christopher Murphy and he's the man! I had a really bad experience with the first videographer I hired and had to cancel that contract. Chris put everything together for me asap and was ready to go! During the the wedding I felt so comfortable it allowed me to relax. I used their photo booth as well as videography let me tell you ... they're the best for both!!

Katie · Married on 06/18/2017

Our videographer, Paul, was very professional and made sure to stay out of the way while still capturing beautiful shots. Working in the media industry, I'm pretty particular with video and audio quality. We got our video back and have watched it probably a thousand times — our family and friends love it and we will recommend Fairytale Productions to our friends seeking videography services for their special day. Thank you for forever capturing our wedding.

Chelsy · Married on 04/28/2017

It was an amazing experience to work with fairytale productions! We did a combination package of photography, videography, DJ, and photobooth.The day went very smoothly and both the photographer and videographers caught very special moments in our wedding day! We received comments by a lot of guests with how impressed they were by the DJ and photobooth! We are very happy with our photos and final videos, and recommend using fairytale productions to all the future bride and grooms!

Leeann · Married on 04/07/2017

I got married in April 2017 and we had Fairytale Productions do our photography. I was absolutely satisfied from start to finish with the company. I did most of my pre-wedding prep with Chris. He was always easy to get a hold of and answered all my questions and addressed any concerns I came across. My photography was William and I would hire him again and again. He took with most amazing photos. He was very professional and even passed our gifts back and forth before the wedding. I was beyond happy with services I received and would recommend Fairytale Productions to anyone for any occasion.

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2017

We booked Fairytale events because the price was great for the package (videography, photography and photobooth) I can’t lie and say we weren’t a little skeptical about using a company that contracted out their photographers/videographers. We ended up picking Sara and loved her! She was so much fun and caught pictures of EVERYTHING! The videopgrapher was great as well and made sure to have cameras set up to capture all of the important moments. The photobooth was an absolute hit and we were pleasantly surprised at the photobook they make you of all of the guests photos. We had many laughs looking over that! I cannot comment on the length of time it takes to receive your photos/video or the quality because we just had our wedding 3/3/17 and haven’t received them yet ( we know it takes a bit). I will update when we receive them. Overall though, we were incredibly happy!

Samantha · Married on 02/25/2017

Fairytale productions was so wonderful! We used them for both our videography and photobooth. We LOVE the pictures and the memory book from the photobooth! Its so great that they give us online access to all the pictures. Paul, our videographer, did such a great job of capturing everything throughout the entire night! He was super easy to work with. We have not received our video footage yet, but as far as everything goes for the planning and wedding day, they were incredible. Highly recommended!

Emily · Married on 01/07/2017

Our wedding was amazing! The DJ, Dom, kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. The photo booth was great, the book we get to keep from it was hilarious! They were quick to respond if I needed anything and also gave me a day of phone number. Very professional through every step. Definitely glad to have gone with fairytale productions, they did an amazing job.

• Q

Queen · Married on 12/16/2016

The photographer and videographer were wonderful! I truly enjoyed my experience with them. I felt like it was all about me and they worked very well with th scenery. I thought I wouldn't be able to take pictures in the garden next door to the venue due to it closing when the cwrmelont started but we were still able to get there right in time to get pictures! We had a few children and they loved the photo booth and the workers were so nice and worked well w the children and I truly appreciate that.

• Amanda91

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2016

Very easy and nice to work with. they provide you with all the paperwork to insure your day goes smoothly. The value is good for what that have. They worked out a costume package for us that included dj,video, photo and photo booth. They are upfront with all aspects of the planning and they really make you feel truly involved and excited to plane your wedding.

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband & I were absolutely thrilled with our wedding videos. Rob seamlessly captured all of our most special moments in a way that makes us relive that day every time we watch them! Fairytale Production’s pricing was also very affordable compared to competitors. I highly recommend using Fairytale Productions for your wedding videography needs!

Nadia · Married on 09/23/2016

I love love love the amazing video Fairytale Productions created of our special day! They captured every moment and the quality of the video and edits was exceptional. They were so easy to work with and probably the only vendor that i never had to worry about. Greatly greatly recommend them!!!

Ryan · Married on 09/16/2016

I cant say enough good things about Fairytale Productions. From day 1 when we met with Shon Murphy, we were shocked at the quality and attention that we were given. We knew that they do hundreds of weddings, but we were treated like we were the only one. On the wedding day the photographer and videographers were so professional. They helped to calm us down and tell us what to expect. They even helped to affix the flower to my tux. They got every photo op that we requested plus some. We now have photos that we can cherish for a lifetime. The video is my favorite part. I have seen quite a few wedding videos in the past year trying to get an idea of what we wanted. OURS is by far the best ive seen. My wife and I cried all over again watching it, and we honestly couldn't ask for anything better. Such an amazing job. Fairytale productions was from start to finish, a pleasure working with. They were worth every penny and i would recommend them to anyone.