Fairytale Productions Wedding Services Reviews

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services 5
  • Marissa

Marissa · Getting married on 08/16/2021

Very excellent

They are the best in the world

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lindsey Fitzgerald · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Great videographer for reasonable price

We had great experience with Fairytale Productions as our wedding videographer. From start to finish they were very responsive and helpful with any questions we had. The guy that shot our wedding in Detroit was very talented and made us feel comfortable. We are very happy with the final product and have already enjoyed watching several times!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Sarah Hall · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Our best vendor

I used FTP for both my DJ & videographer. I absolutely loved both services and they were so professional and worked everything to my needs. The DJ service was fantastic. Jason Brandon was awesome - and did not mind my ridiculous requests to play my favorite song 3 different times :) He played everything I had requested and was really able to read the crowd. We had a full dance floor until the final song. It was amazing!

As for the video, we were blown away by their work. I tell people all the time now, do NOT skip out on a videographer. I think this was the most well worth expense there was to the wedding. We are able to relieve such an incredible night that was captured so beautifully through FTP. The video captured the greatest moments that we truly would not have with out them. We received countless amounts of compliments of our video and we would highly recommend this service. The planning was simple, they have forms that outline what you would like/dislike. The turn around was quick and appropriate timing. I can't stress enough what a fantastic job they did. One of our best vendors, hands down :)

Sent on 11/06/2019

Vik Palushaj · Married on 09/23/2019

Awesome experience!

Fantastic work. They went above and beyond, wedding video & photos came out excellent

Sent on 03/12/2019

Sonya · Married on 09/07/2019

I just wanted to sincerely thank you for everything. Our wedding night was amazing and the services you provided really made the night. The photographer, videographer, and DJ were all excellent. They were very flexible and able to accommodate to changing timelines. All of our guests were extremely impressed with all of your services. I am so thankful for all that you have done to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much for these amazing words Sonya. Your wedding was so much fun and we LOVED being a part of it! We know you and Austin have many beautiful years of happiness together! Congratulations & thank you again!

Sammy · Married on 09/06/2019

Great to work with!

Fairytale Productions was great to work with - i hardly even realized they were there the day of our wedding! highly recommend! only thing i would suggest is making it known if there is anything special you may want filmed!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Katie

Shannon · Married on 08/24/2019

Seamless and creative

Fairytale productions was one of the first vendors we booked and we could not be any happier! They let you pick your primary photographer and Manal was AMAZING! She took control and had a vision for the photos! Our videographer was amazing and captured all of the little details!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Billie

Billie Gorman · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Service!

I hired Fairytale Productions for my wedding and they provided resources for videography and DJ services and they were great. Working with Shon for the planning was super easy and he was extremely responsive. I really liked the planning tools that the company used to figure out the logistics for the event. I had Paul as the videographer and he was professional and very on top of everything day of. He was great to work with and I would encourage anyone to hire him for your big day. We had Jason as our DJ, he was good to work with, we needed to advise him on starting dance music a couple times during the night however he was very open to our direction and overall did a good job. Would recommend Fairytale Productions to any future bride.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

all around amazing!

We are so glad we had Fairytale Productions with us for our wedding day. Chris was so helpful and responsive during the planning process, Dom kept the music fun all night, and Alex did an incredible job with our video. We also received our video much quicker than expected. Thank you Fairytale Productions!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 07/13/2019

You won’t be sorry!!

Fairytale was amazing from start to finish! If I had any questions (I had a lot!!!), they were always quick to respond! The quality of their work and the competence and friendliness of their team is amazing! We are so glad we went with Fairytale compared to their other competitors out there in the area! Thank you guys so much for being amazing!

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services 6
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Katzman · Married on 06/29/2019

100% Hands down one of the best investments for your big day!

We absolutely LOVED getting to work with Fairytale Productions for our big day! They were on time, efficient, and fun to work with! We received our video so quickly and absolutely loved it!! Not only were they easy to communicate with (which if you are planning a wedding, this is major), they get back to you in a timely fashion, and are always looking for ways to make their clients the happiest they can be. Because of them we now have these amazing memories captured on film for us to have to look back on and relive the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kendal V · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Would definitely recommend them for videography. Our video turned out better than I could have expected. They were very helpful every step of the way and our videographer was so nice and helpful!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Lena

Lena Dakroub · Married on 06/23/2019

Wedding video

Fairytale Productions really made our wedding day special and created a wedding video that was beyond our expectations. They stayed professional and helpful throughout our whole process. Any questions or concerns we may have had were answered and taken care of quickly. I love our wedding video and would recommend Fairytale Productions to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Marky Chasney · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, easy to work with and kind people

From the moment I booked until we received our video we were so pleased with Fairytale! Our videographer was so kind and easy to work with! My family raved about how kind hearted he was, he even gave my mother in law comforting words after she got emotional at the wedding about the recent loss of her father and she tells everyone about how impressed she was with him! The video exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen Lynn · Married on 06/22/2019

Truly a fairy tale experience!

We worked with Fairytale Productions in June 2019, and we couldn’t be happier with the service we received!! We wanted a company and videographer who would capture every detail of our special day without being obtrusive or obvious. Many of our family members and guests commented that they never even realized we had a videographer; that’s how amazing they were! Communication and organizing every detail was made easy by everyone we talked to, and our videographer was perfectly professional and amazing on the day of the wedding. The final product we received far exceeded our expectations, and we have already watched and shared the video many times. These are memories that we will cherish for generations to come as we relive our special day.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2019

Very happy!

We hired fairytale productions for video and dj and everything was perfect! There wasn’t one moment that someone wasn’t out on the dance floor and the videographer did such an amazing job!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kimberly Sitler · Married on 06/07/2019

The best of the best!!

I was very hesitant to hire a videographer for our wedding (due to budget) and my husband talked me into it. It was the ONE thing he really wanted, so we agreed it would be our wedding gift to each other. I am SO HAPPY he talked me into it because we are able to relive our entire wedding day. We got our video two nights ago and I’ve watched it at least 50 times. They captured every single moment of our day and I get emotional EVERY TIME I watch it. Chris and his wife did such an amazing job and I couldn’t have picked two better people to share our day with. They were so easy to work with and so professional. A friend of ours referred Fairytale Productions to us and I’m so glad she did. We will forever cherish the memories of our wedding day and we are SO GRATEFUL to have an amazing video to watch every year. Thank you again for making our day and for capturing our love.

-The Sitler’s

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Nawaar

Nawaar Farooq · Married on 06/07/2019

Creative and Fun Team to Work With!

My husband and I loved working with our photography and video team. We were planning our wedding from Florida, but the few times that we were able to meet with Shon in Michigan, he was very kind, thoughtful and answered my millions of questions patiently. Throughout the process, the whole team was receptive to ideas that I wanted to incorporate (which can be a LOT for a big Indian wedding). I really loved that they gave us so many options of the photos and I LOVE the photo booth book. That might be one of my favorite items. I feel like you get an amazing selection of finished photo and video content for a fair price. I like that they have it available as downloadable links, but that you can also purchase the raw footage on a hard drive. All in all, I would highly recommend them and it will be very hard to choose which photos to put in the album! Thank you again for your creative eye and hard work. It made our wedding day a lot of fun and I love looking back at all the memories!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Alma

Alma Rosa · Married on 06/01/2019

Skill and professionalism!

Fairytale productions not only met but exceeded my expectations! They for sure picked the right name for the company! The photographers and videographers did an amazing job capturing the most important moments my daughter's big day. The skills and professionalism of the crew are out of this world. They just know where to be and when to shoot the pic. I would recommend anybody that wants the best of the best to go with these guys, especially if you want to live again and again the memories of one of the most important days of anybody’s life. They are in high demand, so we had to book them way in advance. They did everything, from engagement pictures, to video, to photos to DJ to Photo Booth that included a creative album that was ready to be taken home by the time the party finished. And they customize your package listening to all your requests! A nice surprise was a 5-minute video of the highlights of the day. A treasure that it’s a great way to share with family and friends in a quick and fun way. What a production!

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services 7
    Fairytale Productions Wedding Services 8
    Fairytale Productions Wedding Services 9
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Tulinh

Tulinh · Married on 05/26/2019

We absolutely love Fairytale Productions!

I'm so glad we went with Fairytale Productions for our wedding! The staff is very professional and organized, and also very detailed with questions so that they can ensure to capture exactly what we needed at the right moment. My questions were answered very promptly, and our wedding video finished sooner before the expected date. Even after I watched the video and wanted some minor changes/added parts, they were very willing to help me. Overall, it was a great experience, my family and friends all loved how the video turned out, and we all enjoy reliving that special day over and over again. Thank you Fairytale Productions for everything you've done for us!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Elizabeth Congdon · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Overall experience with photography and video!

We had a great experience with Fairytale Productions. They were very professional, quick to answer all of our e-mails throughout the planning process, and captured our day beautifully. The pictures turned out amazing and the video was better than what we ever expected. They listened to us about what we wanted, but also had great advice on fun pictures to take that we hadn't thought about. Highly recommend

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Erin

Erin White · Married on 05/25/2019

professional, quality product + wonderful staff & experience

We booked both photography + videography through FTP! And we could not be more pleased! They were reasonably priced, accommodating, and professional! Serj and Alan were a joy to work with the day of--- we even received our pictures within a month when the contract says to expect it within 1-3 months and received the videos in 2 months when the contact stipulates 3-6 months. Their services included the use of a drone- make sure to specify if you want one, weather permitting! It monsooned on our wedding day, but FTP was game! They watched the weather and helped our bridal party get some shots in before and after, working with the venue accommodations as well! Serj was quick and to the point with photographs, which helped family photos go quickly after the ceremony so that we could spend some time at our own cocktail hour! The quality and content of the highlight video brought tears to our eyes, and the whole video is such great memorabilia! We are SO glad we booked both services through FTP and are looking forward to the photo album included in our package!

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services 10
    Fairytale Productions Wedding Services 11
    Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2019

Blown away by our wedding videos!

Videography provided by Fairytale Productions was better than we could have imagined!! We provided details online and then confirmed everything over the phone a couple weeks before the big day. On our wedding day, our videographer was timely and very professional. He captured so many moments that we didn’t realize until we saw the final videos! He was very thorough and incredibly respectful towards our guests and other vendors. We got our final videos exactly two months after the wedding day, and we were so impressed. We would highly recommend Fairytale Productions for any videography services!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Venice Ficut · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing, professional and creative!

Fairytale Productions are hands down, the most professional, timely and creative group of individuals that ensure the happiness of the couple. This company met our expectations and beyond (from engagement pictures, wedding pics, video, photobooth and etc).👌 Special shoutout to the best team of Rob(photograher) and Paul(videographer) as our wedding crew on our big day! Also, kudos to the Admin Team who made everything organize and keeping the communication lines open with us. Thank you so much❤

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jenna Ellett · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

So happy we went with Fairytale Productions! They were friendly, professional, and easy to work with. The video turned out great, they did a fantastic job editing. Very happy with them and would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Sent on 08/10/2019