Fairytale Floral LLC. Reviews

33 | Englewood, CO

33 Reviews for Fairytale Floral LLC.

Fairytale Floral LLC. 1
Fairytale Floral LLC. 2
Fairytale Floral LLC. 3
Fairytale Floral LLC. 4
Fairytale Floral LLC. 5
Fairytale Floral LLC. 6
Fairytale Floral LLC. 7

Renee · Married on 10/28/2018

Thank you Fairtytale Floral!

Lindsay at Fairytale Floral is a dream to work with! I am so beyond happy with her services. It was snowing on our wedding day, and Lindsay still made it up to Vail from Denver and made sure everything was perfect. Everyone raved about our centerpieces! I only told Lindsay a few key things and she was able to get my vision perfectly. I cannot imagine going with anyone else and cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Renee you are amazing!! Thank you so much, it was seriously so easy and awesome working with you, PLUS I'm in love with your style AND photos!! Thank you for letting me run with my creativity and creating something truly unique for you and Kevin. Congratulations again my love!! XO

Rebecca Robertson · Married on 10/28/2018

Stunning & Amazing

We could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding. Lindsay is so sweet and is really a pro at what she does. I know nothing about floral and didn't have a very specific view and Lindsay was able to produce exactly what I was looking for (and I didn't even know it!). She is very professional and responsive and really has an eye for putting together beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you SO much Rebecca! I loved working with you and your wonderful family. You looked absolutely stunning on your day and I totally teared up when Wanda showed me your first dance video!! Congratulations again and thank you for having me XO

Cassandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Lindsay was amazing and I recommend her! She helped me decide on a style, was easy to work with and delivered the flowers on the wedding day! She has so many things to rent and choose from that it made my destination wedding so easy! The flowers were great and the service was better!

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Cassandra! I loved working with you and your family, you guys were so awesome! I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon, Congratulations again XO

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Lindsay does absolutely beautiful work!!! I have seen her other designs and been in awe but when she custom does them for you wedding there is nothing more breathtaking. The bouquet literally made me cry, that’s how pretty it was:) thank you again Lindsay!!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 8

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

KEL!! You are the sweetest, I am so happy you are so happy! I obsessed over every detail of your wedding, only because I wanted it to be perfect :) You looked absolutely stunning, I love that you two are always laughing- XO

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Lindsay does such a wonderful and beautiful job!! I highly recommend her for all occasions!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Sara!! I loved designing everything for you and Scott and cannot wait to see some of your photos. You were absolutely stunning!! XO Lindsay

Ariana · Married on 08/18/2018

Fairytale did an amazing job on our wedding! Lindsay has the most energetic personality and is so easy and fun to work with! The floral arrangements and decoration turned out better than expected!!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 9
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 10
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 11
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 12
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 13
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 14

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Ariana!! It was so wonderful working with you, you and Lori were THE sweetest! Congratulations to you and Zach again, your photos came out so beautifully- XO

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Lindsay at Fairytale Floral did a great job with the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding! : D They were precisely what we had discussed and even more wonderful than I imagined! I highly recommend Fairytale Floral if you are in need of creative and beautiful flowers in the Denver metro area. ~Stephanie (one happy lady)

Fairytale Floral LLC. 15

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much! It was lovely working with you and I absolutely LOVED your color choices!! I so wish we could have met in person, but am so happy Sunshine connected us :) Congratulations and thank you again.

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2018

Lindsay was absolutely amazing! She drove to meet us for our first meeting and right away we loved her! She totally got our vision for our wedding day from the 1st meeting. She understood our theme and was full of options that fit perfectly in our color scheme and theme. Over the time planning the day, she was responsive and quick to answer questions. She worked with in our price range and was able to make any changes we needed. She called us about a month out to go over everything and make sure we were all set. On the morning of our wedding she brought down the flowers for us to see and they were all just perfect! She worked with our wedding planner to set up our venue (ceremony and reception space!) and I didn't have to worry about a thing! It truly felt like a fairy tale as soon as I walked in and saw everything she had created. Everything was even better than I had pictured it! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were and her amazing decorating job. On top of it all, she is so sweet and knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work with! If I ever need flowers again I will go straight to Fairytale Floral!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Rachel!! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. You and Ryan truly were an honor to work with, I loved every minute and was SO happy when you first decided to book with me! Thank you to you and your family for being so sweet and wonderful, I hope to work together again in the future. Best wishes- Lindsay XO

Jordyn · Married on 06/30/2018

I am thoroughly impressed with the services and products that I received from Lindsay. First of all, she was an absolute DELIGHT to work with. She met with me on two separate occasions: once when I was shopping around for a florist and once when my grandma decided she wanted to help pay for the flowers for my wedding. Even though I didn’t change my idea of what I wanted it meant a lot to my grandma to be a part of the whole experience and Lindsay was super cool and accommodating when it came to meeting up. After our first meeting we ended up chatting it up for a while because she is just that amazing!!! At our first appointment I explained that I wanted a bouquet that fit the theme of “a mad hatter tea party that was left to the elements for centuries...think teacups spilling over with moss and flowers and broken clocks covered in moss.” She took this abstract concept and absolutely NAILED IT. When I saw the bouquet for the first time it literally took my breath away. It was better than I could have ever imagined. My boutineers were also perfect and exceeded all expectations. Her prices were very reasonable, especially considering the fact that her work is remarkable and she really knows her plants! She received a degree in floriculture and it shows in her work...she used plants that I had never even seen before but were the perfect addition to the bouquet. I am so glad that I trusted Lindsay to be my florist and I suggest if you book with her to utilize her opinion as a professional and an artist because she really knows what she is talking about!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 16
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 17
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 18
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 19
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 20

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Wow, Jordyn thank you so much for such an amazing review! It was SO much fun creating the vision for the florals with you and I am over the moon that you loved everything as much as I did. You looked absolutely beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to run with your idea and truly create something unique for you. It was so lovely working with you and Dylan and I hope we get to work together again in the future! Best wishes- Lindsay XO

Dinu · Married on 06/25/2018

Lindsay was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first time we met, she understood exactly the look and feel my now husband and I were going for! She was professional, responsive, prompt, and very knowledgeable. She designed all our wedding floral arrangement using the collage of images my husband and I put together to explain the specific elements we liked (i.e. size, color, shape, flower choice, etc.). I don't understand how she took our very particular vision and absolutely nailed it. We were amazed at how beautiful Lindsay work was and how perfectly she tied everything together to our venue. We got so many compliments on our decor. Lindsay completely delivered far beyond our vision and expectations – which are always very high! It was a total relief to have full confidence in Lindsay and her team and not to worry about a thing. Thank you Lindsay for everything, you are truly so talented, I will tell everyone I know to work with you! :)

If you want a stress free, beautiful wedding with a florist that will create your vision and easy to work with, Fairy Tale Floral is for you!!

Dinushi

Sent on 07/21/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Dinushi!! You are so sweet, thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was so much fun getting to know you during our consultations and designing your beautiful wedding was one of my very favorites of the season- You looked absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for all of your FB referrals, I truly appreciate it, Best wishes- Lindsay XO

M · Married on 06/23/2018

What can I say about Lindsay of Fairytale Floral other than she exceeded our expectations. The color scheme was spot on with her signature twist added. I would recommend Fairytail Floral to all my friends, family and those needing floral arrangement. Great job Lindsay...

Maurice & Cheryl

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 21

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Cheri & Maurice- thank you so much! It was so wonderful working with you two and that photo is gorgeous!! I'm so happy that Brandon connected us, looking forward to working with you in the future- Lindsay

Brenda · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved working with Lindsay! From the moment we first spoke with her we knew we wanted her to design our wedding flowers. What immediately jumps out is her calm demeanor and she truly listens to your thoughts and concerns. She created a plan that worked for our budget and made amazing design and color recommendations. We loved loved loved our flowers! Go with Lindsay and Fairytale Floral for beautiful flowers and stress free delivery and set up.

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Brenda you are so sweet! Thank you so much for such a lovely review. You and Liz were a dream to work with, I'm so happy you loved everything! Congratulations again- I love your photos!

Allyson · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Lindsay was a delight! Every interaction was so warm and friendly, and she definitely made us feel taken care of. She completely understood and brought into reality my vague “vision” of the wedding decor and the flowers fit perfectly into that! I was in awe of the final product, it was better than I imagined. One of the best vendor decisions I made!

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Allyson you are the sweetest, thank you so much! I loved working with you and your AMAZING family. It was such a pleasure getting to know you all- you looked SO gorgeous!! Congratulations again and stay safe on your travels- XO

Mesha · Married on 12/09/2017

We truly loved working with Lindsay! She is so laid back and easy to work with. She completely blew me away with our beautiful floral arrangements. We are so grateful to have found someone as kind and easy to work with as Lindsay and appreciate all she did to help us achieve our dream wedding!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 22

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Mesha! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I just love you and am so lucky to have you as a client! I'm so sorry for this very late reply :)

Morgan · Married on 11/18/2017

Fairytale floral created the most beautiful and unique flower arrangements I have every seen! I was obsessed with the bouquets. I cannot say enough about how awesome their design was and how easy and friendly they were to work with. I think everyone should work with them to get their fairytale wedding!

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! You were SO awesome to work with, I absolutely loved everything about your wedding :) I'm so sorry for this very late reply, I hope you and Seth are have a wonderful anniversary!

Shelby · Married on 10/15/2017

I loved working with Lindsay!! On top of us having top notch flowers for our wedding day, she is very kind, pleasant, and easy to work with. Once my mother in law offered to pay for the flowers we switched our main communication from my mom to my mother in law with Lindsay, and Lindsay handled the transition great. We also added a lot of extra flowers as we approached the wedding, and Lindsay did an amazing job communicating with us. Lindsay was happy to stay in our budget and was never pushy about adding extra flowers. On my wedding day, I felt like I could trust Lindsay to come on time with amazing flowers, and she did! I would definitely recommend Fairytale Floral to a friend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Shelby!! It was so lovely working with you and your family, you are all such sweethearts! I just loved how everything looked inside of the Sanctuary and am so happy to hear that you did too :) Congratulations again, and I cannot wait to see your gorgeous photos!! XO

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Lindsay is amazing. She has such a great eye for unique arrangements. She made my wedding so incredible and was a dream to work with. Thank you Lindsay!!!!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 23
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 24

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Shelbs you are the sweetest, thank you so much! Sorry for the very late reply- I loved working with you and being a part of your beautiful day XOX

Samantha · Married on 08/27/2017

I used Fairytale floral for my wedding and I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Lindsay!! She was so sweet and very helpful with everything!! I highly recommend her she is the sweetest!!!:)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!! You and Cody were so wonderful to work with and you looked absolutely stunning!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2017

Lindsay was the most amazing florist - she was so knowledgeable about all the flowers, seasonality, colors, etc. We gave her a lot of design creativity for the bouquets and what she came up with was above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed of. She was very professional, communicative and we would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for making our day so perfect, Lindsay :)

Sent on 09/06/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

You are SO SWEET Amanda!! Thank you so much, I loved everything about you and Connor's special day, so it made it very easy to design :) Plus, it was so fun to design another McCluskey wedding! Congrats again you two, hopefully I'll be seeing you soon!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't know where to start, first off not only is Lindsay an amazing, talented person she was so sweet and patient with me and my fiancé through this whole process even when I sent numerous revisions for her!! And the work she does is absolutely out of this world! Everyone at my wedding was amazed by the work she had done, I had numerous people asking who did them and even the other vendors wanted her name. She is so talented I couldn't have asked for anything better. My wedding was the most perfect day and she had a lot to do with that! Thank you so much Lindsay for everything that you did for me and my husband!! We love you!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Whitney, I love you!! I'm so honored to have been a part of you and Jerry's day, the whole process was so much fun working with you guys! Thank you for such an amazing review XO

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Lindsay at Fairytale Floral is an angel and an artist! The floral arch and the flower arrangements she did for our wedding were incredible. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Kelsey- Thank you for your amazing review, you are so sweet! I absolutely loved working with you and Nick, and am so in love with your beautiful photos! Congratulations again, beauty!

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

Lindsay is so easy to work with and my flowers were amazing!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Jenn! I absolutely loved designing your beautiful wedding, congratulations again!

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2017

Fairytale floral was amazing to work with. Lindsay made my dream and visions come to life. Great prices , amazing flowers, and amazing service .

Sent on 07/25/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you SO much Kristen!! It was so fun working with you and Kian, I absolutely loved designing your wedding!! Thank you for choosing such a fun style and allowing me to truly create something different and special for you two! Congratulations again my love! Xo

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

We had the most beautiful flowers! My bouquet was amazing I will cherish it forever. Lindsey was very professional and just amazing to work with. I would give her 20 stars but it does not allow me

Sent on 07/18/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

You are so sweet Amanda, thank you SO much! I'm so happy I was able to design just what you wanted for your big day, it was absolutely beautiful! :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of those gorgeous photos- Congratulations!!