Fairytale Floral LLC. Reviews

31 | Englewood, CO

31 Reviews for Fairytale Floral LLC.

31 Fairytale Floral LLC. Reviews

Cassandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Lindsay was amazing and I recommend her! She helped me decide on a style, was easy to work with and delivered the flowers on the wedding day! She has so many things to rent and choose from that it made my destination wedding so easy! The flowers were great and the service was better!

cassie · Married on 09/16/2018

Lindsay is such a doll! She was a pleasure to meet with and even though I felt like my ideas were scattered and my vision was all over the place- she seemed to just GET IT. She felt what I felt and from that she created the most amazing floral spread for my special day, I could never have curated anything better myself. She also went above and beyond by helping to lay out my table arrangements and providing me with some last minute requests. She made everything so easy on my end and when I finally saw my bouquet on my day my jaw literally dropped. Thank you Lindsay for helping to make this the most magical day ever. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Lindsay does absolutely beautiful work!!! I have seen her other designs and been in awe but when she custom does them for you wedding there is nothing more breathtaking. The bouquet literally made me cry, that’s how pretty it was:) thank you again Lindsay!!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 1

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Lindsay does such a wonderful and beautiful job!! I highly recommend her for all occasions!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Sara!! I loved designing everything for you and Scott and cannot wait to see some of your photos. You were absolutely stunning!! XO Lindsay

Ariana · Married on 08/18/2018

Fairytale did an amazing job on our wedding! Lindsay has the most energetic personality and is so easy and fun to work with! The floral arrangements and decoration turned out better than expected!!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 2
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 3
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 4
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 5
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 6
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 7

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Lindsay at Fairytale Floral did a great job with the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding! : D They were precisely what we had discussed and even more wonderful than I imagined! I highly recommend Fairytale Floral if you are in need of creative and beautiful flowers in the Denver metro area. ~Stephanie (one happy lady)

Fairytale Floral LLC. 8

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2018

Lindsay was absolutely amazing! She drove to meet us for our first meeting and right away we loved her! She totally got our vision for our wedding day from the 1st meeting. She understood our theme and was full of options that fit perfectly in our color scheme and theme. Over the time planning the day, she was responsive and quick to answer questions. She worked with in our price range and was able to make any changes we needed. She called us about a month out to go over everything and make sure we were all set. On the morning of our wedding she brought down the flowers for us to see and they were all just perfect! She worked with our wedding planner to set up our venue (ceremony and reception space!) and I didn't have to worry about a thing! It truly felt like a fairy tale as soon as I walked in and saw everything she had created. Everything was even better than I had pictured it! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were and her amazing decorating job. On top of it all, she is so sweet and knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work with! If I ever need flowers again I will go straight to Fairytale Floral!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Rachel!! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. You and Ryan truly were an honor to work with, I loved every minute and was SO happy when you first decided to book with me! Thank you to you and your family for being so sweet and wonderful, I hope to work together again in the future. Best wishes- Lindsay XO

Jordyn · Married on 06/30/2018

I am thoroughly impressed with the services and products that I received from Lindsay. First of all, she was an absolute DELIGHT to work with. She met with me on two separate occasions: once when I was shopping around for a florist and once when my grandma decided she wanted to help pay for the flowers for my wedding. Even though I didn’t change my idea of what I wanted it meant a lot to my grandma to be a part of the whole experience and Lindsay was super cool and accommodating when it came to meeting up. After our first meeting we ended up chatting it up for a while because she is just that amazing!!! At our first appointment I explained that I wanted a bouquet that fit the theme of “a mad hatter tea party that was left to the elements for centuries...think teacups spilling over with moss and flowers and broken clocks covered in moss.” She took this abstract concept and absolutely NAILED IT. When I saw the bouquet for the first time it literally took my breath away. It was better than I could have ever imagined. My boutineers were also perfect and exceeded all expectations. Her prices were very reasonable, especially considering the fact that her work is remarkable and she really knows her plants! She received a degree in floriculture and it shows in her work...she used plants that I had never even seen before but were the perfect addition to the bouquet. I am so glad that I trusted Lindsay to be my florist and I suggest if you book with her to utilize her opinion as a professional and an artist because she really knows what she is talking about!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 9
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 10
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 11
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 12
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 13

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Wow, Jordyn thank you so much for such an amazing review! It was SO much fun creating the vision for the florals with you and I am over the moon that you loved everything as much as I did. You looked absolutely beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to run with your idea and truly create something unique for you. It was so lovely working with you and Dylan and I hope we get to work together again in the future! Best wishes- Lindsay XO

Dinu · Married on 06/25/2018

Lindsay was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first time we met, she understood exactly the look and feel my now husband and I were going for! She was professional, responsive, prompt, and very knowledgeable. She designed all our wedding floral arrangement using the collage of images my husband and I put together to explain the specific elements we liked (i.e. size, color, shape, flower choice, etc.). I don't understand how she took our very particular vision and absolutely nailed it. We were amazed at how beautiful Lindsay work was and how perfectly she tied everything together to our venue. We got so many compliments on our decor. Lindsay completely delivered far beyond our vision and expectations – which are always very high! It was a total relief to have full confidence in Lindsay and her team and not to worry about a thing. Thank you Lindsay for everything, you are truly so talented, I will tell everyone I know to work with you! :)

If you want a stress free, beautiful wedding with a florist that will create your vision and easy to work with, Fairy Tale Floral is for you!!

Dinushi

Sent on 07/21/2018

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Dinushi!! You are so sweet, thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was so much fun getting to know you during our consultations and designing your beautiful wedding was one of my very favorites of the season- You looked absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for all of your FB referrals, I truly appreciate it, Best wishes- Lindsay XO

M · Married on 06/23/2018

What can I say about Lindsay of Fairytale Floral other than she exceeded our expectations. The color scheme was spot on with her signature twist added. I would recommend Fairytail Floral to all my friends, family and those needing floral arrangement. Great job Lindsay...

Maurice & Cheryl

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 14

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Cheri & Maurice- thank you so much! It was so wonderful working with you two and that photo is gorgeous!! I'm so happy that Brandon connected us, looking forward to working with you in the future- Lindsay

Brenda · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved working with Lindsay! From the moment we first spoke with her we knew we wanted her to design our wedding flowers. What immediately jumps out is her calm demeanor and she truly listens to your thoughts and concerns. She created a plan that worked for our budget and made amazing design and color recommendations. We loved loved loved our flowers! Go with Lindsay and Fairytale Floral for beautiful flowers and stress free delivery and set up.

Allyson · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Lindsay was a delight! Every interaction was so warm and friendly, and she definitely made us feel taken care of. She completely understood and brought into reality my vague “vision” of the wedding decor and the flowers fit perfectly into that! I was in awe of the final product, it was better than I imagined. One of the best vendor decisions I made!

Mesha · Married on 12/09/2017

We truly loved working with Lindsay! She is so laid back and easy to work with. She completely blew me away with our beautiful floral arrangements. We are so grateful to have found someone as kind and easy to work with as Lindsay and appreciate all she did to help us achieve our dream wedding!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 15

Morgan · Married on 11/18/2017

Fairytale floral created the most beautiful and unique flower arrangements I have every seen! I was obsessed with the bouquets. I cannot say enough about how awesome their design was and how easy and friendly they were to work with. I think everyone should work with them to get their fairytale wedding!

Shelby · Married on 10/15/2017

I loved working with Lindsay!! On top of us having top notch flowers for our wedding day, she is very kind, pleasant, and easy to work with. Once my mother in law offered to pay for the flowers we switched our main communication from my mom to my mother in law with Lindsay, and Lindsay handled the transition great. We also added a lot of extra flowers as we approached the wedding, and Lindsay did an amazing job communicating with us. Lindsay was happy to stay in our budget and was never pushy about adding extra flowers. On my wedding day, I felt like I could trust Lindsay to come on time with amazing flowers, and she did! I would definitely recommend Fairytale Floral to a friend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Shelby!! It was so lovely working with you and your family, you are all such sweethearts! I just loved how everything looked inside of the Sanctuary and am so happy to hear that you did too :) Congratulations again, and I cannot wait to see your gorgeous photos!! XO

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Lindsay is amazing. She has such a great eye for unique arrangements. She made my wedding so incredible and was a dream to work with. Thank you Lindsay!!!!

Fairytale Floral LLC. 16
    Fairytale Floral LLC. 17

Samantha · Married on 08/27/2017

I used Fairytale floral for my wedding and I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Lindsay!! She was so sweet and very helpful with everything!! I highly recommend her she is the sweetest!!!:)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!! You and Cody were so wonderful to work with and you looked absolutely stunning!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2017

Lindsay was the most amazing florist - she was so knowledgeable about all the flowers, seasonality, colors, etc. We gave her a lot of design creativity for the bouquets and what she came up with was above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed of. She was very professional, communicative and we would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for making our day so perfect, Lindsay :)

Sent on 09/06/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

You are SO SWEET Amanda!! Thank you so much, I loved everything about you and Connor's special day, so it made it very easy to design :) Plus, it was so fun to design another McCluskey wedding! Congrats again you two, hopefully I'll be seeing you soon!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't know where to start, first off not only is Lindsay an amazing, talented person she was so sweet and patient with me and my fiancé through this whole process even when I sent numerous revisions for her!! And the work she does is absolutely out of this world! Everyone at my wedding was amazed by the work she had done, I had numerous people asking who did them and even the other vendors wanted her name. She is so talented I couldn't have asked for anything better. My wedding was the most perfect day and she had a lot to do with that! Thank you so much Lindsay for everything that you did for me and my husband!! We love you!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Whitney, I love you!! I'm so honored to have been a part of you and Jerry's day, the whole process was so much fun working with you guys! Thank you for such an amazing review XO

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Lindsay at Fairytale Floral is an angel and an artist! The floral arch and the flower arrangements she did for our wedding were incredible. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Kelsey- Thank you for your amazing review, you are so sweet! I absolutely loved working with you and Nick, and am so in love with your beautiful photos! Congratulations again, beauty!

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

Lindsay is so easy to work with and my flowers were amazing!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Jenn! I absolutely loved designing your beautiful wedding, congratulations again!

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2017

Fairytale floral was amazing to work with. Lindsay made my dream and visions come to life. Great prices , amazing flowers, and amazing service .

Sent on 07/25/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Thank you SO much Kristen!! It was so fun working with you and Kian, I absolutely loved designing your wedding!! Thank you for choosing such a fun style and allowing me to truly create something different and special for you two! Congratulations again my love! Xo

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

We had the most beautiful flowers! My bouquet was amazing I will cherish it forever. Lindsey was very professional and just amazing to work with. I would give her 20 stars but it does not allow me

Sent on 07/18/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

You are so sweet Amanda, thank you SO much! I'm so happy I was able to design just what you wanted for your big day, it was absolutely beautiful! :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of those gorgeous photos- Congratulations!!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

My experience with Fairytale Floral was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for better service. I said what I wanted and got exactly that and so much more. I would and will recommend Fairytale Floral to anyone. Thank you again for making my experience wonderful and my wedding that much more beautiful!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Jessica you are so sweet, thank you so much for your kind words! It was so fun working with you to design your special day! You looked absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to share some of your photos :) Congratulations lovely!!

Alex · Married on 05/20/2017

Lindsay was fabulous in every single way! We were so impressed, and the flowers were easily our favorite part of our big day. I would highly recommend Fairytale Floral to anyone! I can't wait to use Lindsay again for future events, gifts, and special occasions. I wish I could relive my wedding day ten times over because the flowers were really THAT amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Fairytale Floral LLC.'s reply:

Alex! You are the very sweetest, thank you SO much for your amazing reviews! It was so lovely working with you, Cheers to you and Davis!