19 Reviews for Fairytale Floral LLC.

User Photos
Clean Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
19 Fairytale Floral LLC. Reviews

We truly loved working with Lindsay! She is so laid back and easy to work with. She completely blew me away with our beautiful floral arrangements. We are so grateful to have found someone as kind and easy to work with as Lindsay and appreciate all she did to help us achieve our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Mesha, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fairytale floral created the most beautiful and unique flower arrangements I have every seen! I was obsessed with the bouquets. I cannot say enough about how awesome their design was and how easy and friendly they were to work with. I think everyone should work with them to get their fairytale wedding!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Lindsay!! On top of us having top notch flowers for our wedding day, she is very kind, pleasant, and easy to work with. Once my mother in law offered to pay for the flowers we switched our main communication from my mom to my mother in law with Lindsay, and Lindsay handled the transition great. We also added a lot of extra flowers as we approached the wedding, and Lindsay did an amazing job communicating with us. Lindsay was happy to stay in our budget and was never pushy about adding extra flowers. On my wedding day, I felt like I could trust Lindsay to come on time with amazing flowers, and she did! I would definitely recommend Fairytale Floral to a friend!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lindsay is amazing. She has such a great eye for unique arrangements. She made my wedding so incredible and was a dream to work with. Thank you Lindsay!!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I used Fairytale floral for my wedding and I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Lindsay!! She was so sweet and very helpful with everything!! I highly recommend her she is the sweetest!!!:)

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Lindsay was the most amazing florist - she was so knowledgeable about all the flowers, seasonality, colors, etc. We gave her a lot of design creativity for the bouquets and what she came up with was above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed of. She was very professional, communicative and we would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for making our day so perfect, Lindsay :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I don't know where to start, first off not only is Lindsay an amazing, talented person she was so sweet and patient with me and my fiancé through this whole process even when I sent numerous revisions for her!! And the work she does is absolutely out of this world! Everyone at my wedding was amazed by the work she had done, I had numerous people asking who did them and even the other vendors wanted her name. She is so talented I couldn't have asked for anything better. My wedding was the most perfect day and she had a lot to do with that! Thank you so much Lindsay for everything that you did for me and my husband!! We love you!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lindsay at Fairytale Floral is an angel and an artist! The floral arch and the flower arrangements she did for our wedding were incredible. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Lindsay is so easy to work with and my flowers were amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fairytale floral was amazing to work with. Lindsay made my dream and visions come to life. Great prices , amazing flowers, and amazing service .

Profile Picture Kristen , 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had the most beautiful flowers! My bouquet was amazing I will cherish it forever. Lindsey was very professional and just amazing to work with. I would give her 20 stars but it does not allow me

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

My experience with Fairytale Floral was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for better service. I said what I wanted and got exactly that and so much more. I would and will recommend Fairytale Floral to anyone. Thank you again for making my experience wonderful and my wedding that much more beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lindsay was fabulous in every single way! We were so impressed, and the flowers were easily our favorite part of our big day. I would highly recommend Fairytale Floral to anyone! I can't wait to use Lindsay again for future events, gifts, and special occasions. I wish I could relive my wedding day ten times over because the flowers were really THAT amazing!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow! Lindsay is spectacular!! Everything we talked about turned out better than I could have ever imagined! She provided amazing centerpieces to compliment our mountain lodge wedding, and her flowers were the most beautiful ever! Our guests could not stop complimenting them. She also collaborated with Kyla @forgeandfasten to make our boutonnières Lindsay is so professional, yet friendly it makes it feel like you have been friends for years, instead of a stuffy business transaction. She made herself available when I had flower nightmares...literally(Crazy, I know! Weddings...), and her twist fit perfectly with our mountain theme! She was also extremely well priced, and she will be our recommendation to others as long as anyone asks!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Working with Fairytale Floral, was perfection beyond words! Lindsay (owner) is a true artist and dream to work with. She is able to see the end result, her attention to details is incredible and knowledge of flowers speaks volumes to her passion for helping create the perfect wedding. Her personality is fun, energetic and creative. When we came to her with an idea, she presented to us more than we could have even imagined.

Profile Picture Naomi , 11/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lindsay was phenomenal! We did not have an opportunity to meet with her prior to our wedding day, however, she NAILED our floral concept with only photo examples and a few phone calls for reference. The flowers were all in perfect condition and stunning beyond belief! The centerpieces we talked about were even better in person. I am so glad we chose to work with Lindsay for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lindsay designed the florals for our wedding, and she exceeded our every expectation! She is incredibly professional and friendly, and she made sure that she knew exactly what we pictured for our wedding and then she brought it to life! She is by far the best at what she does, and we are so grateful that we found her for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jess & Justin, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lindsay with Fairytale Floral did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers. She was very flexible with me changing my order and editing my ideas accordingly.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/11/14, 3 Reviews