Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club Reviews

Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club 5
Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club 6
Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club 7

Amy · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Venue - Make all your dreams come true!

The Fairway of Halfmoon is absolutely an incredible venue! Although they don’t have all the insane bells and whistles just yet, they are ready to accommodate any event of any magnitude! They welcome other vendors in and work side by side with them to make your wedding everything you hoped and dreamed that it would be. Susan, the wedding coordinator, is amazing!!! I can’t say enough about her – she quickly responds to emails and if she doesn’t have the answer to a question you are asking, she will seek it out and get back to you immediately. Susan is one of the most helpful, genuine, thoughtful, and hard-working people I know! We appreciated how detail oriented she was and how she made sure that everything was in place and perfect for our wedding. At times I was worried because this banquet hall/venue is so busy with other celebrations. I was worried because I knew how busy and booked up solid - they were on the day prior to my wedding, on the day of my wedding, and even the day after! Even though I thought/felt like I may cause a problem it didn’t, AT ALL!! Fairway of Halfmoon and especially Susan made our day the best that it could be, she communicated with the other vendors making sure that everyone was on the same page and making this experience stress-free and so memorable. She listened to our every want, need, and dream and did everything in her power to make sure that our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Our Fairytale wedding

We got married at the fairways on May18,2019 and it was a night I won’t forget! Susan was great to work with from the start .So accommodating and really listened to our needs and wants. The day of she was there bright and early to help set up and make sure things went off without a hitch. The waitstaff was more then friendly constantly checking in to see what we needed and if they could get us anything . The food was sooo good ( although to be honest we live around the corner and I have never had a bad meal there.)we took pictures prior to our ceremony while the brewery was open and people were golfing and they couldn’t have been nicer ! Thank you for making our fairytale come true!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club 11

Katlin · Married on 07/27/2018

The Fairways of Halfmoon made all of our dreams come true. From the very first day we walked through to see the venue the staff made everything easy and welcoming. The staff during our big day were so wonderful and kind they felt like part of the family! We will forever recommend the fairways of halfmoon to anyone looking for the perfect place for their dream wedding. Such a beautiful venue.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Katlin for the kind words! It was a honor for all of us to be apart of your beautiful day. God bless and may you and Morgan have a wonderful future filled with love and happiness.

Renee · Married on 07/06/2018

Susan and Brandy were absolutely wonderful! They were accommodating, flexible, and professional. The food was delicious and our guests couldn't stop talking about it. They allowed us to set up early since there wasn't another event! We all had a great time and the setting was absolutely perfect for pictures! I would highly recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Renee’ for the wonderful review! We loved your creative touch with the beach theme, just beautiful! Thank you again for choosing the Fairways of Halfmoon as your wedding venue, best wishes and please keep in touch! Hugs from all of your friends at the Fairways!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2018

Fairways of Halfmoon is beautiful and did a great job with my wedding. They guided me through every step along the way and made sure all of my needs were met. They were very responsive and accomodating. Their staff were very kind and friendly! I had a great wedding with them!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

There is so much I can say about The Fairways. We just got married there June 15, 2018. We didn't go off the traditional wedding menu. We did the banquet menu. Food was out for this world! Brandi was an absolute doll from the beginning. She dealt with all of our request and constant changes. She made sure everything went smoothly day of. The Fairways is an absolute beautiful venue inside and out.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to serve you and your families on such a beautiful day, it was perfect. Best wishes and much love from all of your friends at the Fairways of Halfmoon!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Fairways! Susan and her staff were so flexible in accommodating our requests. They were on top of everything and communicated with us throughout the entire planning process. I cant say enough about how amazing they were on the day of our wedding as well. Everything went absolutely perfect and was stress-free! Thank you for making our day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Alan · Married on 04/28/2018

Fairways is an amazing reception venue. The staff were amazing. Susan was one of the most professional and helpful people we met in our search for a venue. The banquet hall is amazing with a spectacular view, awarm fireplace, and the magnificent waterfall/pond out in front of the venue! We even were allowed to use the driving range to fly our radio controlled airplanes!

The food was incredible!! Peter and his staff should be proud of the meal they served us! The bacon wrapped scallops were a personal favorite! The brisquet was also amazing as well as the chicken. We couldn’t have asked for a better meal!

After learning of a death in our family shortly after our reception the staff at fairways again were there to help with water, tissues and support in our time of need. The staff do not feel like just staff they became part of our family!

I definitely would consider the Fairways of Halfmoon as a place for your wedding! Very professional staff, beautiful views, and a great atmosphere for any wedding or event!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club 19
    Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club 20
    Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club 21

Kathy · Married on 11/04/2017

Our family would like to thank the complete staff at the Fairways of Halfmoon. In November our daughter got married at the Fairways. Everything was excellent! The food was delicious and the staff so professional. Thank you for making her special day so memorial.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

We had our "Happily Ever After" at the Fairways this past October. We fell in love instantly with the venue, and SUSAN WAS AMAZING!!! She went above and beyond and we can't even express how great she was. Would completely recommend the Fairways! Simply beautiful!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day! Best wishes and may your next chapter be filled with fun, laughs, happiness and love! Best wishes from everyone here at the Fairways of Halfmoon!

Cindy · Married on 10/08/2017

Sue has to be the best in the wedding business! She is very detail oriented, has great ideas to make a wedding above the top, and just a pleasure to do business with! We wouldn't change a thing if we had to do it all over again!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club's reply:

Awe.,,, thank you so much Cindy! It was so much fun being a part of Stephanie and Brian’s wedding. I loved working for you all and here’s to many years of happiness for the kids! Hugs!

Sandra · Married on 07/22/2017

Sue and her staff were absolutely amazing! I had a dream wedding because of them. Food was amazing, friendly staff and the venue is absoultely beautiful !!! Hands down 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Melody · Married on 04/22/2017

Okay! Where do I begin? Susan made all of my wedding dreams a true reality. She is truly made for this business, she's kind, genuine, funny, enthusiastic, fun and I can go on about her foreverrrrr. I love susan, she really went above and beyond her job duties. Every time I emailed her with an issue, she was so responsive and reassured me, everything was fine. It takes a certain person to do what susan does. She truly made our wedding experience extraordinary. The day of my wedding, I was 10 minutes late and was obviously freaking out. When I came in, she immediately calm me down. I was so afraid she'd be upset with me, she was the complete opposite, she was soothing and super excited. When I finally got the chance to see what the banquet hall looked liked, I was absolutely amazed by it all. She blew my mind! After the ceremony and pictures, brandy took over and was absolutely incredible. She told us exactly what we needed to do. She was super sweet and very energetic! Brandy and the fairways staff did such an amazing job serving everyone. Every staff member had a huge smile, that really does make a difference. And last but not least, the food was spectacular! Everyone needs to try the mac and cheese! I'm still thinking about the mac and cheese!!! Thank you so much fairways for such an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • F

Frank · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I chose this venue and have zero regrets. The venue itself was beautiful, the grounds were kept fresh and clean, the food portions were large, and, included in this price, you essentially get a wedding planner included-- Susan. Susan was available to respond to emails or phone calls at nearly any hour and was very easy and trusting to work with. Any request we had not only got accommodated, but Susan gave us more than we asked for. When we had a different vendor back out, she quickly offered reputable backups. She allowed my husband and I to enjoy our day and feel comfortable knowing that the details were being taken care of. She truly loves what she does! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Katie · Married on 11/26/2016

The Fairways of Halfmoon made our wedding day perfect! We were able to get ready downstairs and my husband and his groomsmen did as well in their own room. We had our Ceremony there in front of the fireplace and used the clubhouse for our cocktail hour. Susan made sure everything went smoothly and took care of everything that afternoon so we could just enjoy our day! The reception was beautiful and the food was amazing! They were great about accommodating two of our guest who could not eat off of the buffet and made a vegan dinner for one and a gluten free dish for another. The entire Staff that evening was great! Our families and friends had a wonderful evening and Broderick and I felt like our wedding was a fairy tale that came true and we know it could not have been possible without everyone that night!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2016

Jason and I got married at the Fairways on October 16th of this year , Susan and her Staff are simply AMAZING ! Susan makes you feel so comfortable and tackles any issues that may come up so efficiently and always made me feel at ease ! The food is outstanding, people are still coming up to us and saying how great the food was and how much fun they had ! To put it in a nutshell this place is awesome , the views are breathtaking, the staff is top notch and overall experience was a 10+ We definitely will be planning future events at this venue, you have to go check it out !!!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Katie · Married on 10/14/2016

We are so happy we found Fairways of Halfmoon! Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at Fairways in October 2016 and it was an incredible experience. Susan, the wedding coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. She was professional, kind and helpful from the very beginning of our search, through the planning stages and the day of our wedding. The entire staff was so accommodating. The grounds at Fairways are very well-maintained and the views are beautiful. The food was delicious as well, we received many positive comments from our wedding guests. We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our special day!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

Susan and the entire staff at Fairways of Halfmoon were excellent! Susan was very helpful and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. Susan was willing to meet as many times as I wanted to review things. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious. Everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Christine · Married on 06/18/2016

Love, Love, Love Fairways of Halfmoon! When my husband and I got engaged we knew in a minute that The Fairways of Halfmoon was where we wanted to be. We knew that it was under a new wedding planner but from the moment we met Susan I knew that it was going to be just fine. Susan treated us as if we were her own and made sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. The pergola is amazing, I 100% recommend it. The night of the wedding, the wait staff and Brandi were phenomenal. They were attentive and we never had to ask for anything.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Susan at Fairways of Halfmoon is wonderful. We felt like she really cared about us and was willing to put in the time and effort to make sure that our wedding day was everything that we wanted. She was very accommodating, willing to let us use whatever we needed, and even letting us do a tasting before we booked the venue. Everything looked amazing on our wedding day and she was there both before and during our wedding day to make sure everything went perfectly. We can’t recommend Susan and Fairways of Halfmoon enough!

Sent on 11/25/2016

marianne · Married on 04/16/2016

if there is a higher star rating than excellent, the fairways would get that. EVERY staff with whom we dealt was kind, helpful and all possessed that "Can do" attitude. i found working with Susan Inglee to be always reassuring and effective. she had helpful ideas and also supported our blending ideas. she made it wonderfully exciting and absolutely everything went off without a hitch-----she even somehow managed to get us perfect weather for an outside ceremony. we had friends and family tell us it was "first class" and everyone agreed they had never had better food anywhere------------we agree!
    i have done weddings for three of our daughters and never had an easier time----------the bride was living in new mexico so i was the principal decision maker and planner and as i have said Susan Inglee made it fun and wonderful and i and my daughter got along famously through all the planning
    susan was great with little touches on the wedding day, which again smoothed the day magically
    i can't wait to plan the next daughter's and i would go straight to the fairways.
    i could go on and on and on----but you get it---I loved the fairways

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ellen · Married on 04/16/2016

Susan and her team are incredible! Do not pass up this beautiful, exceptional venue. When you book your wedding with Susan, you guarantee yourself an amazing wedding day that is characterized by wonderful service, attention to details and a team that works together to make sure that every part of your wedding is perfect. No wedding day is entirely free of stress, but Susan did everything to make sure that the day ran smoothly. She was our point person for every detail, from flowers to photography to our cake . She helped us to put together a wedding day menu that was simply delicious- our guests are still talking about how delicious our food was! Susan helped to coordinate with our DJ, our celebrant, and the photographer, and there was no challenge that she didn't solve with her can-do attitude and her signature phrase-no problem. My husband and I are vegetarians, but our guests are not- Susan made sure that our no meat preferences were never a problem. The chef at The Fairways puts Jacques Pepin and James Beard to shame with his delicious and creative cuisine. What's more, the Fairways is gorgeous. Our photographer took many beautiful shots on the meticulous grounds. I can't give The Fairways enough praise. Susan made our wedding look so beautiful!!! We also held our rehearsal there, and the staff could not have been nicer. It is just the best place I could have imagined! Book The Fairways- you will LOVE it!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Tom & Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

It's a testament to Susan and Fairways that this is the first wedding venue we looked at/visited out of a number of them, and it is the one we ultimately chose! We couldn't have been happier with our decision!

From our first visit to Fairways with Susan, it was very evident she is extremely enthusiastic and passionate about her job as wedding coordinator and about the venue as a whole. The banquet room is very big and beautifully laid out and has amazing views of the golf course. With our wedding on 10/17/15, right in the middle of autumn, the scenery right on point.

Leading up the wedding, Susan was very attentive to our questions and worked with us hand in hand to make sure we were on the same page with what we wanted done. Comparatively, the package prices were very reasonable especially considering the value of what you get.

On our actual wedding day, everything went as smoothly as could be. Guests received top notch service, as did we in the bridal party. Susan and other members of the staff were on hand to keep everything flowing just as we had planned and to make sure everything was running smoothly and everyone was having a good time.

Our guests have made it a point to tell us how awesome the venue was and how AMAZING the food was! It truly was delicious from the cocktail hour to the main courses and dessert. Usually the bride and groom don't have much of a chance to eat, but we made it a point to try whatever we could and eat our whole dinner because it was that great!

Fairways and Susan played a HUGE role in making our day as amazing as it was and we are very thankful! Phenomenal job to Susan, Peter the chef, and all of the wonderful staff!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work for you and your awesome families! We are thrilled to have helped make your day a memorable one! Best wishes and much love from all of your friends at the Fairways of Halfmoon

They changed the menu up slightly to exactly what we wanted! Overall a perfect night! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/11/2015