Fairways at Woburn Country Club Reviews

121 Reviews for Fairways at Woburn Country Club

• Linda

Linda T. · Married on 07/08/2021

Most beautiful Shower

We could not have asked for a better venue for my daughters shower. The staff was so attentive, professional, and polite. We had no issues at all. Everything was done to perfection. Food and service. Great Job to Terry and her staff. Id definitely go back there. Hall is so pretty too.

Sent on 07/08/2021
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 09/07/2019

We had a Cocktail themed Engagement Party for our daughter here. Planning with the Function Sales Director Terry was a breeze; she showed me many options available. To start we had a Wine, Cheese & Fruit table accompanied by a Sangria table. Next were heavy Hors d'oeuvres passed through the event. Desserts and coffee were plentiful on a pretty display table. The amount of food for 70 people was accurate and the Servers were on task. We had open bar and the bartender was superb. The bar area and event room were beautifully decorated and set up as I discussed with Terry. The Bridesmaids and I came an hour early to set up our personal decorations, and flowers. Everything went off without a hitch and we are so pleased we went with the Fairways for the Engagement Party. My daughter and her fiancé were thrilled at how lovely everything turned out.
    Kind Regards,
    Janet Quigley

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jeanne C. · Married on 06/30/2019

Baby Shower

We could not have asked for a more accommodating venue than Fairways at Woburn Country Club. We are so grateful for their dedication and compassion to planning the perfect shower for our new baby!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Holly

Holly J. · Married on 06/29/2019

Team Terry!

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Fairways Woburn Country Club and it was even better than I imagined.

Terry made everything so easy and fun, from planning to the actual event. She's knowledgeable and flexible, which was so helpful to us when planning such an important event. She presented us with so many options without pressuring or decision in any way.

The reception was beautiful and the food was all anyone can talk about! Both sides of our family have significant Italian heritage and many of them can not stop raving about how delicious the pasta options were! I even heard someone say, "This is the best wedding food I've ever had!" Throughout the night Terry was there making sure we had everything that we needed and that all was going according to plan.

The staff members were professional, courteous, and happy and the bartenders kept everyone hydrated with delicious mai tais all night! We really couldn't have asked for more from a venue.

If you're still undecided about a venue to host your event please, just met with Terry and I guarantee she will ease your mind and come through for you. Thank you to Terry and her amazing staff at WCC. We are looking forward to the next event with you!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Doreen O. · Married on 06/04/2019

Highly Recommend Venue

Terry worked tirelessly with the Rotary Club of Arlington to ensure we had a wonderful annual dinner. We felt she was attentive & helped us customize the event based on our needs. (EX: Flag, PA System, TV) The Rotary members & guests were very impressed with the quality of the food prepared. We have received several compliments on the event.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Janelle C. · Married on 05/12/2019

Corporate Holiday Party

Terry and the team at Fairways is amazing! They were incredibly responsive, attentive, accommodating and all great to work with! The food was fantastic! The bartender was super nice! The only feedback I might give is for them to take the time and create a beer/wine list/menu to make the Bartender's job a little easier.
    I am looking forward to working with Terry and the team on possibly a summer event. The facility is great for the summer too! Plenty of free offsite parking!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Darlene

Darlene P. · Married on 12/08/2018

90th Surprise Birthday Party

We booked my Dad's Surprise Birthday party 18 months ago. Terry was fantastic with menu suggestions and the color schemes for the table settings. The food was amazing. Our 150 guests did not leave hungry! Terry also helped us with all the decorating earlier in the day. I would recommend any event at the Fairways. Terry works tirelessly to make sure your day is perfect.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Fairways at Woburn Country Club's reply:

Thank you Darlene, The Fairways has always had a special place in our hearts for your dad and your family!!!!

Gina · Married on 11/10/2018

I held my future daughter in law’s Bridal shower at Fairways! From my first appointment until the day of the shower they were extremely helpful! The bridal shower was just beautiful and the food was delicious. I would recommend Fairways as a great place to host any event. I would do it again in a heartbeat. It’s a great value for the money!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kelly G. · Married on 10/28/2018

Thank you so much Terry and your staff for making our day so special! All of our friends and family had a great experience and would recommend The Fairways highly! Thank you again, Mr. and Mrs. Scott Manson

Sent on 10/28/2018

Fairways at Woburn Country Club's reply:

Thank you Kelly we were very excited to have hosted your wedding receptions. Hope to see you soon
    Terry younis
    Your Wedding Planner

Michael · Married on 09/16/2018

We had an 80th birthday party for my dad last Sunday and the staff did a beautiful job. From greeting our guests to serving our food. The place looked marvelous, as for the tables there was plenty of room for our guest to get around very easily. All of our guests loved the whole décor of the place also. Anyway I would highly recommend this establishment for any kind of event. If you plan to use them speak to Terry Younis she is very lovely and knowledgeable about her job as coordinator.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Anna · Married on 09/08/2018

We recently had my daughter's surprise 40th birthday party at The Fairways. My guests raved all night about the food, service and atmosphere. Terry the coordinator, was extremely professional, courteous and conducted the party in the most perfect manor we could ask for. I highly recommend any function or occasion at The Fairways-it met all of our expectations to it's fullest!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jane · Married on 07/07/2018

We hosted a bridal shower for our son and his fiancé from Poland. She did not know what to expect since this is not a tradition in her country. I invited my sons relatives and friends and their spouses for a Celebration Brunch so they could get to meet the bride. The venue was a perfect size and was beautifully decorated. The food was wonderful. We planned for a mimosa and Bloody Mary bar. As his friends gravitated towards the bar, we told them to add the drinks to our bill. They were very reasonably priced. The staff was extremely helpful both in the planning and during the event. I have a special place in my heart for the venue. My wedding reception was there forty one years ago. My retirement party will be there in June. I have never been disappointed there.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Michalene · Married on 06/16/2018

I have hosted and attended numerous events over the years at the Woburn Country Club and have never been disappointed. When it came to my own bridal shower, I insisted that we have it there. Terry, the event coordinator, is absolutely amazing. She has years of experience and her expertise truly elevates any event. Terry and her staff were extremely accommodating to my family and bridesmaids requests. The day of the shower could not have gone any better! Upon arrival, the room was beautifully set! The appetizers and mimosa bar were available to guests as they began to flow in. Terry and her staff were always one step ahead which kept the event moving smoothly. Terry continuously checked in on both myself and my future husband to ensure all our needs were met. She also made sure all "key moments" were met and captured. The food was hot and fresh and enjoyed by everyone there. My family, bridesmaids, and friends had such a great experience and all would highly recommend the Woburn Country Club for any event!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Matthew · Married on 04/14/2018

Terry at Fairways is a true professional. My husband and I (groom + groom) knew on the first day we met her that the Woburn Country Club would be our venue. She helped us plan a totally affordable wedding for 110 guests and was absolutely accommodating when we decided to veer in a different direction for dinner set-up. She helped us plan ahead, she ran a rehearsal on the day of the wedding, and she changed things on the fly when we needed less seats for the ceremony. She coordinated with all of our vendors without contacting us on the day of the wedding; we never felt stressed with her. She was present on the day of the ceremony and even set up our donut favors with cake platters that she had in the backroom. This venue will have many of the things you need, so, if you're not too picky about what your table numbers look like, Terry has some nice ones: she's got you covered! We loved working with Terry; she and her staff always made use feel like we were in good hands, and, indeed, we were. Did I mention that our ceremony was in front of their beautiful fireplace, which she newly decorated for our April wedding? For the excellent quality of service you receive at every stage in the process, we extend our highest praise for this venue.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Lisa · event on: 03/09/2018

I worked with Terry from the Fairways in planning my Mom's 90th birthday party . We had about 100 people attending and we had a DJ and photo booth for the party. Terry was wonderful! Very helpful, flexible and answered all of my questions. I felt like no detail would be forgotten. The site is beautiful, the wait staff were friendly and helpful,l and the food was delicious. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Gail · Married on 03/04/2018

We had our Daughter's Baby Shower here. The staff was attentive and very helpful.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kathy · event on: 02/24/2018

Wedding Shower: EXCELLENT experience overall. We worked with Terry Y., Function Sales Director, as the event planner, who was very professional, friendly, helpful, informative, organized, detail oriented, responsive/reassuring to any questions leading up to and during event, and was present and hands on (day of). The staff members who worked with her were very friendly, attentive and super efficient. It was a seamless production that flowed like clockwork. They provided and set up extra display tables with lovely linen tablecloths for us to showcase framed photos, invitations, floral arrangements, party signs, etc. for the Bride and Groom, and a large table (also w/tablecloth) and space for all the gifts. They provided a chair of our choice for us to decorate for the Bride-To-Be, which was a last minute idea/request. We opted for a beautifully presented Mimosa table with fresh fruit, crackers/cheese, pastries, which was open to all throughout the event. The breakfast/brunch buffet was delicious, warm and plentiful. The buffet included a generous variety of breakfast foods, as well as, warm lunch dishes - plus coffee, tea, etc. Many made a return trip for seconds. The vendor also supplied a delicious and pretty Bridal Shower cake, displayed on its own special table for a time and then cut and served by the staff. Everything was absolutely delicious. Our guests were impressed with food, ambience, décor, and loved the large stone (floor to ceiling) fireplace, which was lit, adding an extra special touch. It is a very clean, spacious, warm, welcoming space. The table settings and room layout (planned by and with Terry Y.) were perfectly comfortable and inviting to guests. We were very pleased with the whole event from beginning to end. The Future Bride and Groom loved it. A grand time was enjoyed by all. Much appreciation to the Fairways at the Woburn Country Club! I would highly recommend this venue and plan to host upcoming events there.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Rich G. · event on: 01/24/2018

We had a graduation party for our son at the Fairways. From the moment we sat down with Terry we knew we were in good hands. Terry guided us through many decisions and we went with her ideas and suggestions. We could not have been happier with the entire process. All of our guests have raved about what a great time they had.
    The food was outstanding, the service was top notch and the venue was perfect.
    When the party was over many of our guests did not want to leave so we went downstairs and continued the party. Great time had by all!!! Thank you Terry!!! We will be back........

Sent on 05/06/2018

Barry · event on: 11/17/2017

I held a retirement party for our local golf pro who is retiring at the end of 2017 at Fairways at Woburn CC. The food, service, atmosphere couldn't have been better! Terry was great in coordinating this event from start to finish. Terry was very receptive to any suggestions and made everything happen to our satisfaction! A special night for sure for our guest of honor!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Cornelia · Married on 11/03/2017

We were a nonprofit hosting a murder mystery play/dinner. We needed flexibility in setting up the room to allow for our actors &actresses. Food was great. Terry was very accommodating. Good value for your dollar.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Woburn Country Club did a fabtastic job for our wedding! The venue is affordable, has excellent food, and is very accomadating! Terry's years of experience is evident through her ability to collaborate with vendors, offer insight to make the day run smoothly, and find fun and creative ways to integrate the theme.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

My husband I got married at the Fairways this fall...it was the perfect day!! The venue coordinator Terry was absolutely amazing to work with! From the day we met her and saw the Fairways, we knew we found our venue! The stone fireplace is so beautiful along with the high ceilings! We had a lunch buffet and the food was so delicious, especially the beef carving station! Our guests were so complimentary of both the venue and food!! Terry answered all of our questions, gave us so many ideas for decor/planning, and made the day run so smoothly! We are so happy with our decision to get married at the Fairways and highly recommend it to others!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Joyce · Married on 09/10/2017

Recently held my daughter's bridal shower at the Fairways at Woburn Country Club. Terry, the function director, did an excellent job in planning the event. Her team of waitresses were awesome and extremely helpful. Overall, I rate my entire experience at the Fairways exemplary.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

I Held my daughters Bridal shower at the Fairways in July. Working with Terri and her staff was a great experience, Terri was a big help with recommending different decorating ideas and having the perfect serving pieces to go with our theme. The food was delicious, all of my guests raved about the food and Sangria! It was a wonderful time and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Her staff was very helpful and friendly the day of the shower. Can't wait to have an excuse to go back!

Sent on 08/02/2017

April · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was on September 9th 2017. It was better than we imagined it would be. The service and experience was amazing. Terry Younis who was our wedding coordinator did an excellent job and would definitely recommend them to everyone!
    April Hemming and Michael Goulet