Fairview Sonoma County Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Marie
    Marie R. Married on 10/12/2019

Easiest Planning and Full Service Experience

Best experience in looking at a venue, booking a venue and working with the wedding coordinator Ashley! From the beginning it has been an easy process. Nothing was hidden all of it was out in the open as far as what is provided (a lot) or if we wanted something added or removed from the package. Ashley works with you to make it fit what you need and want. My fiance and I have really enjoyed working with Ashley and are really excited to have our wedding reception here!
    Angie Married on 04/27/2019

Literally, stress free!

Truly a stress free wedding planning experience! Ashley and the vendors truly made our special day one to remember. We could not had asked for more!
  • Misty
    Misty I. Married on 04/20/2019

Best Day Ever!

We just had our wedding here and planned it in 3 months the staff especially Ashely made the whole process stress free YES STRESS FREE! Our area for our day was decorated beautifully, the food was amazing so many of our guest messaged me after and was amazed of how great the food tasted. The staff was amazing on our wedding day I don't think I had to ask for anything! Everything we discussed for our wedding day was above and beyond met. The DJ they used was also great we didn't leave the dance floor all night he played everything we loved! the whole package was above and beyond there was nothing not one thing I would have wished different! Thank you Ashley and Staff for making our wedding day the day of our dreams!!
    Jocelyn G. Married on 04/13/2019

Great Place and Staff

Brides and Grooms out there, If you need the convenience of having all in one package and in one tab THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOUR WEDDING! From appetizers, main dish (a la cart or buffet), drinks, champagne for toast, wedding cake, center pieces, table linens, schedule of when to do the first dance, to when to cut the cake to when to do toast, they got you covered! Ashley, Director of Weddings and Events is super organized! She is kind and explains your options and makes things smooth. As someone who relies on email as a main for of communication she responded every time in a promptly matter! I am so thankful!
    Anita M. Married on 03/23/2019

Affordable, excellent service, friendly

Most affordable place I found!
    Eric Married on 07/13/2018
    Wonderful venue. We were so impressed and happy.
    Kindra Married on 06/16/2018
    Every part of our wedding was taken care of for us for a truly stress free wedding. Our guests all said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to and a huge part of that is because of the amazing staff at Fairview.
    Vlad Married on 05/27/2018
    Ashley, Chris and the Fairview team did an amazing job to make our special day unforgettable. Ashley helped us along the way by providing us with ideas for our special day during our planing sessions. Chris did an outstanding job with managing and making sure that everything went smoothly. The food turned out to be great, and we were also allowed to bring a few of our cultural dishes. They have also helped us to set everything that we brought for the wedding. Everything was set up and organized the way we wanted. Our DJ, Noel, went above and beyond for us. We really liked that he helped us to facilitate all of the wedding games and toasts. The decoration was unforgettable. We would highly recommend this place for weddings or other occasions.
    Evelyn Married on 04/08/2018
    This venue was absolutely amazing! The staff were great and really made my wedding planning experience easy and stress free! Ashley is the best and she truly listened to my needs and made my wedding vision come to life. My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding and we definitely recommend this venue to whoever is planning an event!
    Melanie Married on 02/10/2018
    Fairveiw team is amazing! They are so helpful and attentive with making sure everything is going good and how I pictured my day :) the food is great, vendors amazing! And Ashley & chris are awesome friendly and professional team. I couldn’t imagine my day going as great as it did without them!
  • Lucia
    Lucia Married on 05/05/2018
    We had a great experience with this venue! If you want something low-stress with great value, we’d recommend. They handle all the details, and take care of everything.
  • I’Mmrsv
    Nicole Married on 09/15/2017
    *EDITED* I originally booked this venue when it was still managed by wedgewood. I booked a year and a half in advance and when Fairview took over, they promised to honor my existing contract and give me everything I wanted. The ceremony was beautiful and well executed with a great DJ and officiant. However, I was extremely disappointed from the moment our reception started. Only half of my guests got appetizers. And we were promised a plate full of appetizers for our head table but got a teacup sized plate with one of each appetizer on it (we had 6) to divide between the 8 of us! The food was terrible. Our roasted red potatoes were freezing cold, the pasta was over cooked and the chicken was dry. The only saving grace to the meal was the carved beef.
    In our contract we requested blue uplighting and when I noticed it was not on, one of the staff tried for 30 minutes to get them on and only half of them worked.
    The A/C was NOT working. I kept opening the doors to let some cool air into the room and staff kept closing them. No matter how many times I strongly requested they do something. It was so hot in the room, nobody wanted to dance and a majority of my guests left super early.
    Besides the DJ and the bartender who were both fantastic, I would never recommend this venue to anyone. I honestly wish we had picked a different venue for ourselves. *EDITED* They did contact me and offered me a refund for our uplighting and a gift card to the restaurant of our choice.